Chapter 4- Fujimi Academy
767 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes and find myself in a giant library that looks like something out of the Royal Portuguese Reading Room I once saw on television.

"At last I can contact you," says a soft voice.

In front of me, a white-haired, blue-eyed girl stares at me.

"Who are you?" she calmly asks the mysterious girl.

"We have spent the last two days together and you don't recognize me; that makes me sad," she replies, without changing her expression.

"As I see that my poor mistress does not seem to understand me, I will be so kind as to say so. I am what you called a system, or as Liselotte-sama told me, I am your crystal Sephira Raziel, although I would prefer you to call me Alice," she explains after making the classic book I remember from season 4 of Date a Live appear.

"Like you, your angels have also changed by getting rid of all the limitations we had in our world," she says.

"So, my angels are Raziel and Zafkiel, but why can't I summon Zafkiel?"

I remember saying a line from the anime earlier, but it was unsuccessful.

"There are many reasons why Zafkiel didn't answer your call," Alice points out to me.

"To give you a better understanding, in the world where your body comes from, the spirits were humans who had been implanted with Sephira crystals. These crystals were created by what they call the primordial spirit; they had a connection to that world. When you lost that connection, the goddess Liselotte-sama turned you into a primordial spirit by granting you all the Sephira crystals," he explains while showing a book with a list of angels that appeared in the Date a Live novels and video games.

"The reason Zafkiel didn't answer your call is that if you were given the power of all the spirits, it would upset the balance of the worlds. In order for you to awaken your abilities, you will have to pass tests," he continues.

"Don't worry, the fact that in your state, space-time control and shadow control abilities have appeared is proof that Zafkiel is close to awakening," he reassures me.

That answer only leaves me with more doubts, but before that, I need to know something else.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask.

Alice nods with understanding.

"While your soul is acclimatizing in your new body, Liselotte-sama charged me with explaining a few things about your dimensional travel. The first thing you need to know is your system," she says, and instantly, a message appears in my system.

10 cards have been obtained", says the message.

Apart from your spirit abilities, you can get these cards that can give you different abilities from other worlds or even weapons or characters. By default, the system gave you 10 cards that you can exchange for skills," he explains.

"The second reason for contacting you is to let you know of my existence, which from now on will be with you always," he bows.

"That would be all for the moment. I think you should be about to wake up by now," he says, and my consciousness begins to darken.

+++

I woke up with a yawn, feeling the soft touch of the sheets against my skin. I opened my eyes slowly, letting the dim morning light flood into my room.

"Alice, are you here?"

-Effectively, mistress, good morning.-

I got out of bed with a sigh, stretching my arms above my head. The familiar sound of the wall clock filled the air.

"Can you claim the skill cards now?"

-Sure.-

In front of me appears an envelope like the ones with the Pokémon cards.

-The contents are random so I wish you luck, mistress-

After listening to Alice's ominous words, I open the envelope.

- Multiversal Coins x100,000: These coins can be exchanged for any payment method in the multiverse.

- GALGE System: You can see the affection that people have for you, as well as store your conversations to view them later.

- Lucky Underwear: The underwear every girl should have when she's ready for action.

- Impact Sidekick Pistol (Halo): A powerful and precise pistol that can take down enemies with just a few shots.

- Summoning Card: Summons a character from the multiverse.

- Ichiraku Ramen (Naruto) x 10: A delicious bowl of Ichiraku ramen, known for its comforting and nutritious flavor that restores the consumer's health and energy.

- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (TYPE-MOON): Eyes that can see death lines, so cutting them results in "Death."

- Antidote x3: You can cure any disease.

- Mana Management: Now you can control the mana in your body; your mana level is displayed in your system.

- Ammunition Creation: You can create ammunition at the cost of your mana.

"I was surprised by the abilities I got.

"Now I can control my mana more effectively. Alice, open my stats to see what changed."

"Of course, mistress."

Strength:40

Speed:50

Endurance:50

Intelligence:60

Mana: 100

A normal human has an average of 10 points in each stat, normal humans have 0 mana.

"It's understandable that humans only have 0."

After the mana, what caught my attention are the skills I got.

"Hmm, eyes that can see the lines of death... Interesting. This skill will surely be useful to face formidable enemies although according to the anime, that skill doesn't work on everyone so maybe on more powerful worlds, it will be almost useless. As for the galge system skill, it seems like a joke, but it's better to know if someone likes you or not."

As I analyzed my new abilities, I got out of bed and put on my uniform while I looked in the mirror.

"I've changed my clothes several times but I'm still fascinated by my reflection."

Apparently, the eye skills can be deactivated and activated so I don't have the watch on my eye all the time nor will I have to suffer headaches from seeing everywhere the death lines. By the way, I also took the gun out of my inventory and I'm surprised to see that my weapon mastery skill also works with firearms.

"It looks pretty snazzy and will come in handy when the zombies start coming."

I put the gun back in my inventory and finish getting ready.

"Then I have to go to school."

I left my room and walked through the corridors of the house knowing that there was a chance I would not return to this place.

I walked through the streets towards the school, feeling the curious glances of people passing by. My presence seemed to catch their attention, as if I was something out of the ordinary.

Finally, I came to a large academy with the sign "Fujimi High School." My eyes lit up with excitement as I entered the building, ready to face whatever fate had in store for me.

As I walked through the halls of the school, I noticed the surprised stares of passing students. Whispers of admiration followed my footsteps, as if my beauty had taken everyone's breath away. I smiled to myself.

(I don't really like this attention but it feels good to have them admire my favorite waifu).

"Who is she?"

I heard someone ask his friend as he walked by.

"She's incredibly beautiful!"

A student replied, her voice full of admiration with hints of envy.

I walked towards the staff room, feeling the attention of all the students and teachers around me. My dark hair swayed gracefully with every step I took due to the skill of etiquette.

As I entered the teacher's lounge, silence fell over the place. The teachers looked at me with surprise and curiosity.

I looked around for my homeroom teacher, finding myself at the back of the room. I approached gracefully, letting my presence fill the space around me.

"Sensei!"

I said in a soft but firm voice, catching her attention immediately.

"I am Kurumi Tokisaki, a transfer student. I'm here to join your class."

The teacher looked at me in astonishment, but quickly regained her composure.

"Ah, yes, of course."

She replied, rising from her desk.

"It is a pleasure to have you with us, Tokisaki-san. Please follow me."

+++

#Takashi Komuro's viewpoint

"Damn."

I curse under my breath remembering my situation, when we were kids she promised that when we grow up we will get married but because of my indecisiveness I hurt Rei and she slowly lost interest in me now it's too late she and Hisashi are dating now and I don't want to hurt my friends anymore.

I look out of the window at the sky while cursing my cowardice. Minutes later, the bell rang over the school loudspeakers, and I turned my gaze back to the classroom.

The students who were dispersed returned to their seats, and not long after, the classroom door opened, and our teacher entered the room.

"Good morning, everyone. As of today, we will have a new student who just transferred in, and I hope everyone will make her feel welcome."

After the teacher said that, the whole class became agitated because transfer students are a rare occurrence at this time of year.

"That being said, Tokisaki-san, please come in."

With the teacher's call, the door slowly opened, and the transfer student entered the classroom.

Instantly, the room fell completely silent. The one who appeared was a young woman, whose beauty could only be described as otherworldly.

Her hair was completely black, her long fringes covered the left side of her face.

"Now then, please introduce yourself to everyone."

Under the teacher's encouragement, the girl nodded her head in a graceful motion, taking the chalk in her hand and writing the name Tokisaki Kurumi on the blackboard in elegant calligraphy.

"Nice to meet you all. As I already wrote, my name is Tokisaki Kurumi. I hope we get along well."

The girl gives us a little bow.

"Well, Tokisaki-san, since you introduced yourself, could you sit in the empty seat over there?"

The girl nods and goes to the seat next to me.

"Nice to meet you."

The girl greets me and then sits down gracefully.

(I have never seen such a beautiful woman.)

He admired the girl's profile a little without noticing that she made a brief gesture of displeasure.

 

29