Chapter 3- Preparing for the Apocalypse
595 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After planning what I would do next, I took off my pajamas and exposed my curvaceous body. I couldn't help swallowing saliva. I tried my best not to hypnotize myself. Putting on a black dress similar to the one Kurumi wears in the anime, I tried to ignore my red face, as I obviously wasn't used to my new body.

After finishing dressing, I left the house to go shopping noticing shortly after that as I walked down the street passersby were following me with their eyes.

"Look at that girl will she be a model?"

I could hear passersby talking.

"Look at her skin she has a beautiful look, I'm starting to be envious of her."
Despite the embarrassment, I tried to maintain Kurumi's trademark composure and elegance. Arriving at the department store I grabbed a cart and started filling it with canned food and bottles of water.

"I also have to grab bags of sugar and salt."

I walked with my cart all over the store grabbing whatever I felt necessary to the point that I had to grab another cart to keep putting products in.
When I got to the checkout to pay the cashier looked with surprise at the number of things I was buying.

"That was pretty tiring."

During the next 2 days I went through different stores buying different supplies, I went from supermarkets to buy food, stores dedicated to construction where I was able to get several tools and the hardest part was getting medicines because buying many types of medicines can draw unwanted attention so I had to go through several pharmacies looking for different medicines.

"Tomorrow I will have to go to Fujimi Academy, although I know I won't be at that place."
I grabbed a journal I bought and wrote down the different points I will have to face when I am at the school.

"The most important points at the moment is the plan to survive the apocalypse and how to deal with the protagonists of the anime."

Although I personally didn't like Takashi Komuro and Rei Miyamoto, the other characters in the anime have better attitudes and even some I can understand them

"Mainly I have to be close to Saya Takagi since that will open the doors of takagi mansion for me so I also have to help the gun otaku."

The takagi mansion is a pretty safe place if we ignore the fact that in the anime it was destroyed.

"The nurse will give us access to the weapons because her friend is in the military and as for Saeko Busujima she is my favorite character in the anime so of course I will save her."

I wrote down all the details I have to take into account of the main cast.
"If I take into account everything that will happen in the future I also have to take Koichi Shido into account."

Koichi Shido is a lunatic who under his motto of survival of the fittest will not hesitate to hinder whoever is against him, He in the anime became a kind of cultist leader who brainwashed most of the students who were in the school truck and performed sexual acts with his female students in the middle of the apocalypse.

"I remember that because of him being expelled from the Takagi mansion they ended up crashing into the fences allowing several infected to enter and accelerating the fall of the mansion."

Of all the points this is the one to keep in mind the most.

"It has to be eliminated."

While thinking of countermeasures I didn't realize that my thoughts had already been contaminated by Kurumi's original personality.

32