Chapter 2 – Reincarnation Part 2
888 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke startled by the sound of an alarm blaring around me and found myself disoriented.

"Where am I?" I asked in confusion.

As I spoke, I noticed that my voice sounded different, higher pitched, which surprised me. Although I was a man, I had often been mistaken for a woman because of my effeminate face, but this time my voice had a distinctly feminine tone. As my mind cleared, the memories of my death and what happened next began to come back to me.

"So did I really die?"

As I looked around, I realized that I was in a luxurious room with elegant furniture and soft lighting from a crystal chandelier.

Suddenly I noticed that one of my eyes was covered by long black hair that fell over my ears down to my chest, with short and longer strands.

When I looked down, the first thing I saw was smooth white skin with two soft-looking bumps protruding from it. I reached out and felt their softness, accompanied by an elastic sensation.

Wasting no time, I got up and walked over to a full-length mirror in the room.

What I saw in the reflection was a beautiful figure, with long black hair tied in two braids that fell over her shoulders. Her limbs were slender, giving her a delicate appearance. Bangs covered the left half of her beautiful face, while her right eye glowed bright red over a pair of delicate lips, giving her a captivating appearance. Her beauty seemed capable of enchanting anyone with a single glance. Her skin was as white and smooth as a jewel.

"Kurumi Tokisaki!"

She was one of my favorite characters from the Date a Live anime, but seeing her in person gave me a tremendous impression.

As if to confirm that it was indeed her, I reached out my hand to remove the fringe blocking the left side of my face, revealing an eye with a gold watch imprinted on it.

"I can't believe I turned into Kurumi."

I remember the gods telling me that the character I would be reincarnated as would be chosen at random, but I was still surprised that they changed my gender.

(Now that I remember, the goddess said to support me).

As I admired myself in the mirror, a virtual interface appeared before me.

Name: Kurumi Tokisaki

Gender: Female.

Age: 17 years old

Level: 1

Race: Spirit of time.

Stats 

Worlds

Inventory

Skills

Missions

"It's like an RPG system".

Press the race section and another screen will appear.

Time Spirit:He was originally a human, but became a half-spirit being when he was implanted with gems known as Sephira crystals. Not being under the jurisdiction of the primordial spirit and having been exposed to space-time radiation, his race evolved to become a true spirit capable of controlling time, space and shadows which can lead to different abilities from those of the original bearer.

Reading the description I could understand that even though she looks the same as the tokisaki kurumi I know her race changed completely.

"Now let's see what these stats are."

Strength:40

Speed:50

Endurance:50

Intelligence:60

 

A normal human being has an average of 10 points in each statistic.

"It's understandable that my stats are higher than an average human since in the anime kurumi was able to perform several superhuman feats."

I pressed the world's button a little nervous of what I would find.

Highschool of the Dead

?

?

?

?

When I pressed the button several data was embedded in my memory, apparently in this world I am the heiress of a large conglomerate that because her family wanted to give her more independence they transferred her to the Fujimi Academy so that she can interact with many people.

"I guess it's the goddess's way of integrating me into this new world, although I would have preferred to be sent to a more peaceful place."

In order not to think too much about what is to come select the inventory option.

Saber

$500,000 

Fujimi Academy Uniform x5

Transfer Certificate 

The money is something my parents gave me to buy my necessities as well as the necessary household appliances for the home.

"Although I don't need household appliances anymore since a zombie apocalypse is going to start shortly."

What interested me most in the inventory was the saber so I pressed it and out of it came a white saber with polished finishes.

"This is White queen's saber."

I pulled the sword out of its sheath and as I performed a quick movement in the air, the naturalness of my movements surprised me, it was as if my body knew exactly how to handle that weapon.

"amazing!"

To test my inventory again this time I thought about entering the saber and it disappeared from my hands.

"So I don't necessarily have to press the screen?, that makes it even more convenient."

Testing my theory I mean to select the skills section and the screen changed.

Label Lvl. Max :This skill influences all the activities that the user does giving him a touch of grace.

 

Charm Lvl.1: Your beauty is so captivating that a skill was generated so that it can grow.

 

Cooking Lvl.8: A happy life is when you can taste delicious food and your skill measures how good you are at cooking.

 

Weapon wielding Lvl.5 : A spirit has lived for a long time so he has used different weapons throughout his life.

 

Time Manipulation Lvl.1 :You can cause different effects on time which with practice will make you the next empress of time.

Spatial Manipulation Lvl. 1: With this power, you can manipulate space itself, bending and distorting it to create various effects that, with dedication and practice your ability grants you control over the fabric of space, allowing you to warp distances, create pocket dimensions, and alter the spatial relationships between objects.

Shadow Manipulation Lvl.1 : In your past life you were known as nightmare, this gives you the ability to manipulate shadows at your will

 

"The vast majority of skills I understand but the last 2 are too vague to understand."

I stood in the mirror again and shouted.

"Aleph!"

In the anime Kurumi had 12 powers each with a different effect but such it seems that having no influence with the primordial spirit the angel that appears in the anime isn't there either.

"How embarrassing, I'd better move on to the last section."

A little blushing I press the quest section.

Attend fujimi academy (Value 10 points)

Now I only have one mission but maybe when I complete it more will appear.

"Now the important thing is to prepare for the apocalypse."

In the anime the first infection appeared in class time and since it's the weekend it gives me at least 2 days to prepare.

"I need several things so these days will be very busy."

34