Chapter 1 – Reincarnation Part 1
606 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm so sorry."

 

When I regained consciousness, I was confronted with a strange scene.

 

A little girl was kneeling in front of me while an old man beside her shook his head in resignation.

 

"What's going on here?"

 

The little girl was startled by my sudden cry.

 

"Liselotte, if you don't explain the situation first, the young man will only get more confused!"

 

The old man accompanying her scolded.

 

"I'm... I'm sorry!"

 

The girl mumbled, lowering her head even more and starting to tremble.

 

"Well..."

 

As if giving up, she let out a heavy sigh.

 

"First of all, and as you probably already realize, you're dead."

 

The old man's words reminded me of the strange way he had died.

 

"It was due to several factors, but the main one was..."

 

The girl, as if she had finally decided to speak, stood up and faced the old man.

 

"It was my fault. I was experimenting with the space laws of one of my worlds, which caused an anomaly that transported that orc into your reality."

 

"I'm terribly sorry," Liselotte repeated, obviously disturbed by what had happened.

 

The old man continued to explain, trying to calm the situation.

 

"This situation is extremely complicated, but let me summarize it as best I can. Since we made the mistake of killing you, we will send you to the multiverse she cares for, you will be able to travel between all the worlds she has created, as long as you fulfill some conditions in that world,"

Hearing the old man's words, I began to absorb the magnitude of what was happening. Being transported to other worlds?

 

"But how is it possible that I go to another world? What will happen to me?"

 

I asked, hoping to find answers to my concerns.

 

The old man looked at me compassionately before responding calmly.

 

"I understand that all of this may seem overwhelming to you, but I assure you that you will not be alone on this journey. Liselotte, as a fledgling goddess, has the ability to care for and guide those who must be sent to other worlds. In addition, we will provide you with the support necessary to that you can adapt to your new reality.

 

Although doubts continued to haunt my mind, the feeling of being in good hands calmed me. It was comforting to know that I would not be left to my own devices on this journey into the unknown. With a heart full of uncertainty but also hope, I prepared to accept this new destiny that was opening up before me.

 

With a lump in my throat, I turned my gaze to Liselotte, who was still visibly affected by what had happened. Although her actions had triggered this series of events, he could sense a genuine desire to repair the damage caused.

 

"We will help you with everything you need so that you can face this new stage," Liselotte assured, striving to convey confidence despite her anguish.

 

The girl throws different boxes that appeared to be decks of cards to the ground.

 

“As the old man said, I am a novice goddess so the worlds you are going to go to will be the ones you normally find in the mangas, novels and video games of your world”

 

The old man points out the boxes that are lying around.

 

"We gods have certain rules and one of them is that we cannot completely create the destiny of people so we will let destiny decide"

 

The old man gave me a smile

 

“The cards that are lying on the ground contain different characters from some that you know to some that are completely new so your luck will decide what or who you will transform into”

 

The two extend their hand and a circle appears with different inscriptions around it.

 

“Choose one of the cards and then get inside that circle for the transfer to take place.”

The old man takes out a pocket watch and after looking at it speaks

 

“A problem arose in my world so I have to retire, I wish you good luck in your next life”

 

(Wait, he is the god of my world? Has something serious happened on earth?)

 

The old man disappeared instantly as if he had never been in that place.

 

“Okay, pick a card so I can make the transfer.”

 

After Goddess Liselotte told me that, I focused on the cards that were scattered on the ground and grabbed one of the ones closest to where the old man disappeared.

 

“I'll choose this one.”

 

Liselotte nodded several times.

 

“Then stand inside the circle.”

 

I did as he told me and the circle began to glow.

 

“The world you are going to enter is one with the easiest situation to overcome so that you can quickly get used to your new life. I hope we meet again, you are free to do what you want in the worlds”

 

Suddenly, a blinding light appeared and I lost consciousness.

 

Starting the process of reincarnation and personalization.

 

Acquiring essential data.

 

Establishing the reincarnation profile.

 

Female gender. Race: Spirit of time.

 

Completing the reincarnation process

 

35