Chapter 1: I Have a Cheat Slime?
183 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in a secluded place of the park.

A figure of a young man who appeared to be in his early 20's laying on the grass, seemingly sleeping.

The young man has a messy short dark hair, a handsome face that look like a mix of western and asian, dressed in all black hoodie, pants and sneaker.

After a long while, the young man feels the irritation from being exposed to the sun and woke up.

The young man raised his hand to block the sunlight and cussed while slowly opening his eyes, "The hell, did I forget to close the curtain?"

"Ughh shit.... why does it feels like I'm having a hangover." 

Feeling a bit groggy, he propped himself to sit with difficulty then rubbed his temple.

After easing his headache, his mind became a bit clearer and now has a time to look around at his surroundings.

This place seems to be an open area of a garden, with stone slab forming a road, a bushes and trees on the side and some unique stone sculpture that look like a mini shrine.

'What the hell is going on?' He thought, feeling surprised finding himself sleeping outside of his home. 

He clearly remembered that he had been on his own comfortable bed last night before falling asleep.

Then his gaze lingered on his left hand feeling the touch of the grass and smelling it's unique scent

"Oh, it's been years since I touch a grass outside," The young man said in a daze.

"W-wait, this is not time to melancholy about being a failure... More importantly, where the fuck am I?... Is someone pranking me?" The young man thought in confusion and immediately look around hoping to find some acquaitance or hidden camera. 

But then sadly remembered that he didn't seem to have a friends anymore that would waste a time to put him in this kind of situation.

He just lived a rather lonely life living with the money his parents left behind when they passed away, and he also cut off his relations with others since he decided to become a shut-in otaku.

So the question is who would go so much trouble just to prank him, a government or some TV shit-show?

While feeling inexpilcable to his current situation, he seems to feel something is off?

He look at his left hand touching the grass, then to his right hand massaging his temple...

"Well, why my hands looks slender than I remember?" He narrowed his eyes and observed his hand feeling a bit confused. 

"Am I dreaming?" Then he think of something and his gaze lowered to his stomach and touch it in surprise, "Eh? Where the fuck is my beer belly???"

He lifted his jacket to look at his abdomen and couldn't believe that his fleshy stomach gone and was replaced by a toned six pack abs.

You know, as an unemployed shut-in otaku living alone, he has already thrown away the word "excercise". 

Everyday, he just lingered in front of his computer, eating and drinking waiting to die.

So it will not come out as a surprise that he gained some weight over the years.

While he still couldn't register what's going on, a stabbing pain attack his brain. 

"Arggh, fuck... this freaking hurts." The young man groan and held his head down in pain. Somehow, a stream of information transmitted to his mind.

And as the pain subsided, the young man remained motionless with his head down for a couple of minutes before muttering, "Heh... So that's how is it." 

After saying this, a huge grin slowly spread across his face before he started laughing uncontrollably, "Hehe... Hahaha....." 

He splayed out on the grass as happiness burst out from his heart, he covered his face with arms feeling ecstatic. 

Fortunately no one passes by in this remote location, or else they will treat him as crazy.

*Cough* *cough* 

After a bout of laughing like an idiot, he coughed to forced himself to calm down.

And just to make sure that he is not really under some influence, he pinched his balls with a bit force to determine if this is real.

Even the dream can simulate pain, but only by feeling the excruciating pain in the balls can break all illusions.

"O-ouch... I'm not really dreaming," The young man's face contorted, but he still smiled while curling in pain.

After he was convinced that he is indeed not hallucinating or anything, he happily accepted the fact that this is indeed true.

Apparently, he was transported to some Anime World and bonded with a powerful cheat. 

His new body was built based on his original appearance by the magical power of his Cheat, the Predator Slime. 

But this young body is more handsome, like being optimized to be more in line with second dimensional world, you know even a passerby character in anime looks handsome, unless the characters were intentionally made ugly.

Before he became a shut-in, he is considered a handsome guy, now he is more appealing than his previous appearance.

Feeling satisfied with his new athletic body, he thought back his previous world.

Although he doesn't have someone to worry about since all his relatives were all gone, his only regret was not having a time to delete the forbidden file on his computer... 

A man's secret folder is more important than anything in life, he wished he could at least go back to destroy it. 

He is already feeling embarassed thinking of this and It will be a social death when the people who cleaned his body finds it and the content gets leaked out.

And as for how he transmigrated and had a symbiotic bonded with a powerful predator slime, or there's some kind of conspiracy?

As a pathetic loser otaku passing his life muddleheadedly and waiting for his natural death, being Isekai'ed was his everyday dream in his sleep.

Now his dream had come true, he is already beaming with happines and entered a state of 'he doesn't give a fuck'...

Even if there was really someone behind this and treat him as there amusement?

Well there's nothing he can do.

No point in worrying about something he couldn't change.

Therefore, he is more focusing on how to enjoy his new life and meeting his 2D waifus.

And from the looks of it, he has great control over his cheat slime.

Thankfully, his cheat slime is not sentient and would only just follow his instruction. Otherwise, he would find it annoying when some creature was blabbering inside his head.

After fully calming down, he closed his eyes to study his cheat more carefully.

When he concentrated, a virtual stats similar to games appeared on the depth of his mind.

[Symbiotic - Predator Slime]  

[Level]: 1 (0%)

[Talent]: Devouring / Dimensional Teleportation / Contract

[Shared Abilities]: Mental Shield Lv.1 (0/3) / Internal Bodily Cleansing Lv.1 (0/3) / Regenerative Healing Factor Lv.1 (0/3)

[Origin Points]: 1

After checking the symbiotic slime stats, he was surprised to find that some of its abilities was similar to some character in anime and comics.

His predator slime is the same with Rimuru from Tensura, albeit a bit weaker.

Even the outfit he is currently wearing is made of slime, this reminds him of a certain Shadow.

Then let's talk about the predator slime's talents.

The "Devour" Talent can plunder other creatures of their bloodlines and supernatural abilities. It can even devoured weapons or items with powerful magical abilities.

Regrettably, this talent won't work on ordinary creatures such as insects and animals. Otherwise, he would try to find some spiders to experience on becoming a Spider-Man.

The "Dimensional Teleportation", as the name suggest allowed him to randomly traveled to another anime world, but was limited by his own strength.

Now as his current strength is only at the cannon fodder level, he can only travel to a world where the power level is still on the mortal category.

The "Contract" talent allowed him to establish a Master-Servant contract with other characters and they will also obtained a predator slime's clone for their own to use.

The pros of this was the contracted characters can help him on obtaining more experience points, and the cons was he can't copy their supernatural abilities. 

Unless, their supernatural power comes from their their blood as his cheat only needs a sample of the flesh and blood to obtain their bloodline.

After studying all the current talents of the predator slime, he then look at the abilities that can be shared to the host.

The "Mental Shield" as the name suggest, it can prevent someone or something that can affect the host's mind.

And as this talent is currently only level one, it can only shielded some low grade mental control, for example, a hypnosis or braiwashing technological device.

The "Internal Bodily Cleansing" abiltiy comes from the symbiote Anti-Venom from Marvel Comics. It can cleanse the host's body from any harmful toxins, drugs, diseases or any malignant substances.

For exmple, it can cure people's addiction to drugs once this ability was activated on someone.

This ability's greatest feat in the Marvel Comics was almost depriving Spiderman's ability since his power come from his radiatioactive blood.

It's just this ability is only at level one and can only cure those common drugs and diseases. 

But he find this ability more useful and is looking forward on what it could become when he upgraded this ability as some anime world will always be plagued with unsolvable virus, diseases etc. and this will become a handy ability in the future.

As for the last ability, "Regenerative Healing Factor". This ability is common on almost fiction, the most representative character of this ability is Wolverine.

Unfortunately, this only has one level, its healing power is only comparable to Captain America, it can heal a broken bones in a week, heal a bullet wound in a few days, bruises and cuts on a few hours.

Nevertheless, this is a must have lifesaving ability.

After checking the Predator Slimes Stats, he turned his attention to his own Personal Stats.

[Name]:???

[Shared Abilities]: Mental Shield Lv.1 / Internal Bodily Cleansing Lv.1 / Healing Factor Lv.1

[Skills]: Boxing Mastery Lv.1 (0/1)

[Comprehensive Strength]: H (Street Thug Level)

(Note: The average strength of human being is H- )

"Oh? Why I don't have a name? Is this implying me to start anew?"

"Also, the abilities takes 3 OP to upgrade to level two, while the skills only takes 1 OP."

"Hmm, when did I know boxing?" He thought for a while and it might be the time when he's doing a shadow boxing inside his room following the instruction he watched on short videos. As a man, we like to do punching in the air.

"Also my skills in cooking and playing games were not displayed? is it possible that only combat skill are counted and not the life skills?"

"Well forget it, its not really that important since they will only become a waste of origin points to upgrade."

Obtaining origin points was a bit difficult, and he can only get one origin point every time he upgrades one level.

And based on the information he got, leveling his cheat slime would become difficult later.

Because as the slime gets stronger, defeating or killing weaker opponent won't be able to provide much experience until they couldn't provide anymore.

And the only way to get extra origin points is to establish a contract or kill those main characters, main villain, and supporting roles.

As for why he can get origin points from them? It might be because the story of the world revolves around them.

And this may seems like sound hypocritical to say, but he really doesn't want to kill those characters on the good side for origin points or to steal their abilities.

So if possible, he won't even try to actively hunt them as he doesn't want to end up being a slave of desire to get stronger.

Moreover, he can gain a new talent as long as the slime reached level 10, 20, 30 and so on, so he was not keen killing a fellow human for abilities.

Unless they are like those unlikable villains or poses a threat to his life or waifus, then he won't be a softie.

He just wanted to enjoy a new life with doing whatever he wants visiting other worlds and no need for him to be a power-hungry killing machine.

But enslaving other characters with contract or snatching their important people seems okay to him, and it may result of him being resented by the main protagonist? The he won't have a choice but to kill?

Well, what a roundabout way to steal their abilties. Thinking of this, he admit that he is just a bit hypocrite.

'Sigh.' He shook his head and put aside this topic.

For now he is going to try one of the interesting ability of his cheat.

He stood up from the grass and observed his surroundings, after making sure no one is nearby, he stretched his right hand forward and a ball of black viscous liquid appeared on his palm.

Along with his thoughts, the slime squirmed, and a black futurisitc katana quickly took shape.

As the master of slime, of course he had fully mastered the "Slime Manipulation" ability and mimicking other items is just a matter of his thoughts as long it's not too complicated. 

And if its too complicated? he just needs the slime to devour and analyze its structure.

Holding the slime katana, he started taking a stance then take a deep breath and swung the slime katana a few times imitating those kendo moves he watched.

After a while of swinging, a notice sounded on his mind.

[You have learned Kendo Mastery Lv1 (0/1).]

Along with the notification, a warm energy run through his body, making his already athletic body stronger like his body undergo a rigorous kendo training.

"Well, isn't this easy?" He was pleasantly surprised when he succesfully learned Kendo easily and feeling that his strength was also enhanced, although not much as he already has a good body but it's better than nothing.

Just waving the katana a few times made him into amateur kendo practitioner from a guy who knows nothing about how to properly use a katana. 

This quick learning ability seems to be overpowered, but he likes it.

If you want to compare the level of skills, the level one is just a basic understanding (Amateur), then level two is (Professional), level three is (Elite), level four is (Master), then the max level five is (King).

Then he checked his personatal stats again to see the changes.

"Why my comprehensive strength is still only at the street thug level?" After seeing this, he suddenly had an itch to upgrade the kendo mastery to level two but then stop himself from doing so.

"Well forget it, origin points is precious and its better to see the situation first before deciding on how to use it." 

After finally suppressing his urge to add point, he turned his attention to his present problem.

His new identity.

"Hmm anyways, since this is a new life, I will lived to the fullest and fullfilli my dream on coming to the second dimensional world meeting my waifus."

"Then start naming myself with a badass name and surname."

"Kekekeke..... "

"From now on, I will name myself Dante.... Dante Westeros."

Along with his declaration, the name on his personal stats changed.

[Name]: Dante Westeros

-----

Please support me in https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Paksss 

Please support/donate and it will help me motivated ($$$) in continuing this fic.

12