Chapter 26 (NSFW)
258 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nury stood and took Arland by the hand, leading him out of the bathroom and towards their bed. Alryc was the first to stand and follow.

Lyn took a moment to finish scrubbing her hair and rinsing her body. Once finished, she stepped out and followed.

Arland was lying back on the bed, and Nury was straddling his knee, gently stroking his hard shaft through her delicate-looking hand.

"How's it feel, love?"

"Mmm... So good. Your hand is so warm..."

Nury grinned as she leaned in and her tongue snaked out, wrapping around it, aiding her hand. She lowered and took his tip into her mouth as her hand and tongue continued their work on the rest of his shaft.

"Oohh, fuck... Keep that up and I won't be able to hold on for long..."

Nury pulled off and met his gaze with a smirk, "If you cum outside of me, I'll have Alryc finish me off."

Alryc sat on the other bed, facing them, "Cum Arland! Let loose all over her face!"

Lyn stood next to him and nudged him with her elbow, "Stop. She's obviously joking."

"So was I. I don't want the show to be over too fast."

"Oh. Got it. Sorry about that."

"No problem."

Arland smirked, "You two are adorable."

Lyn blushed, "What? We're not... I mean, I'm not opposed, but..."

"We just met." Alryc finished for her.

"Yeah, we've only known each other for less than a day."

Arland turned his attention back to Nury, still stroking his rod as she listened, "Just saying... You've got great chemistry. And you've already seen each other nude, so..."

"That doesn't mean anything." Lyn shot back.

Nury lifted her head and met Lyn's gaze, "Hey. If you ever decide to have fun, let us know. I'm sure we could all find a way to make it enjoyable."

"We'll see..." Lyn answered.

Arland groaned, "Guys... Nury, your teasing is starting to wear me thin. If you keep going, I'm going to pop. Can I take over?"

"Sure," She leaned in and planted a kiss on his tip, "I'm ready."

As Nury lay back, Arland got on his hands and knees and moved up between her thighs. He ran his finger over her slit, drawing a low moan from her throat. He positioned himself at her entrance and placed his hands on her thighs, before pressing in.

She let out a sharp gasp and arched her back, her wings spreading out and her claws digging into the bed.

"A-Are you okay?" Arland asked.

"I-I'm fine... It's just... So big..."

Alryc chuckled, "Yeah. I've been watching her stroke that monster for a couple of minutes. It's a good bit thicker than anything I'd expect. I'm a little jealous, actually. He's got that, and I've got..." He looked down at his own length. Compared to Arland's monster, his was small. Though, compared to anyone else, he was still well above average.

Lyn glanced over at Alryc as her hand wandered south, to her green-skinned labia, "Alryc, you're still massive. You'd fill me and then some. Arland would rip me wide open."

"That's cause you're teeny, shortstack."

"Hey! Yes, I'm short. Yes, I have big tits. That doesn't mean I'm a shortstack!"

Nury grinned as she moaned, "Ah, ah! Arland, don't you - Ah!- Think they -MM- should just fuck and... Get it over with?"

Alryc and Lyn shared a look. Lyn was the first to speak, "Nope."

Alryc shrugged and wrapped his hand around his rod, turning the goblina an even deeper shade of green, "H-HEY! Don't just sit there and masturbate!"

The warrior grinned at her, "Why not? It'd be rude to not enjoy the show they're so kindly providing for us."

Lyn stuttered and spluttered until Nury nodded. She sighed and climbed up next to Alryc, before spreading her legs and using her fingers to spread her lips, sliding her slender fingers between her folds.

"Good girl, joining the party," Alryc teased her.

"This is... so fucking weird... Humans are weird..."

"Oh? Lyn, don't goblins all fuck in the same room?" Arland asked as he fucked Nury, her tail lashing around.

"Aye, but we don't masturbate together. As rare as that is, we tend to do so in private!"

Nury nodded, "Uh! Huh! So do d...~ragons... Arland, I'm getting close!"

Alryc sat forward, looking closer, "Humans usually do, but some of us have kinks like this. God, Nury, you're soaking your bed..."

Nury's tail came up and wrapped around Arland's arm as she clenched, "I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!"

Arland nodded and began thrusting harder as she rode out her climax, reaching all new heights. He held off as long as he could, but his stamina finally failed him. He thrust deep, groaning, as his balls contracted, launching a huge load deep inside her.

Lyn gasped, "Oh my... I can actually see it...! It's... Leaking out... god, that's fucking hot... what if she gets pregnant?"

Nury panted as she relaxed back, "Ah... that was.. amazing... And Lyn, dragons have low birthrates with humans. It's nature's balance for our strength..."

Lyn heard a grunting to the side. She turned to see Alryc spurting thick, sticky fluid into his hand. The sight sent her over the edge. She squealed, arched her back, and soaked her fingers with her fluids.

Alryc smirked, "You've got some nice sounds, Lyn. You were made for this."

Lyn looked away and crossed her arms, blushing, "S-Shut up..."

Arland and Nury crawled under their blankets, "We've got a long day ahead. Let's get some sleep."

Lyn looked over at Alryc, who was looking around for something as he kept his hand cupped. Finally, she groaned in annoyance and crawled over to him. She grabbed his hand, brought it to her lips, and licked up the spunk from his hand.

"Hmm... Not bad. Not great though. You need more fruit. Goblins eat a lot of fruit, which is why we taste sweet."

Alryc raised his eyebrow, "I doubt you're that good... The smell of that cave..."

Lyn reached between her legs and gathered up some of her fluid on her fingers, before bringing them to Alryc's lips, "Taste."

His face screwed up into a scowl of disgust, "What?! No!"

Lyn licked her fingers and pressed her lips to his, pressing her tongue into his mouth. When she pulled back, she wiped her mouth, "So?"

"Holy... Fuck. You're right."

Lyn smiled, "See? Goblins are naturally sweet. Sadly, we live in caves, so our waste rarely has anywhere to go..."

Arland poked his head up, "Have you considered an aqueduct?"

"Wassat?"

He sighed, "Dig a tunnel from a water source through the cave. Dump your waste there. It'll carry it out."

Lyn tapped her chin, "But... That would taint the drinking water..."

"Not if you let it filter through the ground. Like a forest or something. Too much, yeah. But it'll help fertilize the plants."

The goblina nodded slowly, "We'll try that when we set up a nest."

With that, the group bedded down for the night.

***

"LYN! LEFT!" Arland called out. The goblina turned and lashed out at the Jubokko that approached from the left, her fists scoring three rapid hits before she dropped into a rollback, ending with a leap to add some distance.

Arland rushed in, switching with her and slashing with his blade. It dug in deep, before sticking halfway through the tube-like appendage. Arland yanked and the arm fell, bleeding profusely.

Nury roared a jet of flame at another to the left as Alryc fell back, giving her attack room to hit. She spun on the one Arland had severed, bringing her wings around her for shielding as three tube branches tried to find her flesh.

A moment later, the tubes were burned off, and Nury moved in. She slashed at the tree creature with her claws. She was rewarded with a spray of sap and blood, and a loud screech of pain.

Arland raised his hand and sent mana to his fingertips, "BLAZE, MY PHOENIX! FLARE BIRD!" A ball of fire formed above his hand. As he swung it down, the ball formed into a bird with golden flames that flew at the monstrous tree, slamming in and exploding into a shower of sparks, igniting the tree and quickly reducing it to ash.

They looked around at the pair of Jubokko remains. Nury walked up to Arland, "When did you learn to use magic?!"

"My reward for laying you. I was given a tome. Within was this spell."

"Why didn't you use it sooner? Like against the hobgoblin?!"

"Cave. Fire. We need to be able to breathe, dear."

"Oh, right. I forget you can't hold your breath that long. Forget I said anything."

Alryc walked up next to the pair, "Aye, we humans're fragile creatures we are."

Arland smirked, "We're just weak in comparison to others. We're not fragile."

Alryc chuckled, "Well, that's true too. What are those things? Jubokko?"

"Yep," Nury replied, popping the 'P'.

"Any idea how much longer to the Vardor?" Lyn asked, joining the others, "It may not be too bad for you freaking giants, but I've got these tiny little legs."

"I have no idea. We're heading to their last known location. The area Leera said she stayed with them," Arland answered before turning and continuing his walk down the pathway towards the forest in the distance.

"I hate sleeping on the ground..." Lyn complained.

"Didn't you sleep on the ground in the cave?"

"You guys spoiled me with the bed last night..."

"Oh, right."

They continued their trek in silence.

 

Announcement
Hey friends! So a fellow author has fallen on hard times and could face some serious hardships coming up. I know it's a lot to ask as we're all facing difficult times recently. But I do have to offer what help I can: If you're able to donate, please do so here.

(URL if you don't trust the hyperlink: https://gofund.me/bab5d93e)

I'll offer one full commission one shot (minimum 3000 words) delivered privately of anything you wish, smut or non-smut related AND, if you're a fellow writer, I'll offer a shout-out to your profile here on ScribbleHub!

His profile is NagiMichi (<- that's a hyperlink, so if you're curious please click it to see).

Prices may vary for other currencies, but...

$10 - 1500 word commission, $15 - 2500 word commission, plus an additional $0.05 per word after that.

7