Chapter 25
158 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group walked into a tailor shop on the main street of town. As they split off into pairs, Alryc and Lyn made their way to the clothing while Arland led Nury to the accessories. He looked her over then over the rack of accessories.

"You have a hard time seeing things far away, don't you?" He asked.

Nury nodded, "Yeah, things far away are usually blurry. Most dragons are the same way."

Arland grabbed a pair of glass lenses held together by a thin metal frame, "These are for nearsightedness. They should help."

Nury took the glasses and slipped them on before looking around. She shrugged, "These don't really help."

Arland grabbed another, "Try a few more. Find the pair that feels the best, works the best, and looks the best."

Nury nodded and slipped a few more pairs of glasses on. She adjusted them, then looked back. She smiled.

Arland smiled as well, "How do they work?"

Nury looked over at Lyn and Alryc, "These work well. I can see Alryc and Lyn a lot better than I used to be able to at this distance."

Arland walked over and leaned closer, "And they're cute on you too."

She giggled, "I was thinking the same thing."

They returned to Alryc, finding Lyn trying on different outfits. Alryc was browsing a few different styles, before selecting a set that fit him well enough.

Alryc turned as they walked up, "Hey, what's- Oh, Nury, those are cute on you. I like them."

She grinned and adjusted her new glasses, "Thanks! Glad you like 'em!"

Alryc chuckled and turned back, just in time to see Lyn in a short black shirt that showed her midriff, with small black metal pauldrons, and tight leather pants that hugged her hips, showing off her figure quite nicely.

"Damn, Nury! Looking sexy in those specs!" Lyn beamed.

"Thanks! You're looking pretty sexy yourself! So who's paying for this all? Arland?"

"Arland." They said simultaneously.

Arland sighed, "I suppose I should. Let's head up and pay for it."

The group follows Arland to the front of the shop. After a few words are exchanged, he drops a few coins on the counter and leads everyone out.

"Let's head over to the guild and plan our next move," Nury suggested.

Arland nodded, "Agreed. We've avenged Leera. But I still have the promise I made her."

Lyn cocked her head, "Leera?"

"My master. She taught me the sword. She was an incredible warrior. I owe her more than I could ever hope to repay her. After we left my family, She became like a big sister to me. And the night before we split, that relationship changed again... She died more as a lover."

Lyn tapped her chin as they walked, "Leera... Elf? Strawberry blonde hair? Freckles?"

"That's her."

The goblina nodded, "I remember her. Hob lured her in. She was good. She managed to hold off much more of an assault than all of you, and all on her own no less. Still, she succumbed to her wounds. And the... poison..."

"Poison? Since when do goblins use poison?" Alryc asked.

"Since Hob's blessing from Lady Drix taught them to smear feces on their weapons... I always figured that was... inhumane. But they still did it. It's rare for a goblina and hobgoblin to be born in the same nest. But his father found the statue and prayed to it. And he was born before me, so they imprinted on him first."

They arrived at the guild hall, chose a table, and ordered some drinks and food.

After the waitress left, Nury turned to Arland, "So... what was this promise you made?"

"That I'd help free her people from the demons. Her entire race of elves is enslaved."

"Oh. That's a bit bigger than we expected..." Nury said softly.

"Yeah. It'll be a dangerous mission. I'm not asking you three to join me. It's my promise, so I'll be the one to handle it."

Nury reached over and caressed his cheek as her hand changed to claws, "Do you seriously think I'd let you do this alone? Hell no."

"I wouldn't be alone. I plan on searching the more hidden areas of the world for the Vardor. Leera told me of them. They're supposedly distant cousins of the elves that retreated from the world when their cousins, the Lumina elves, got enslaved."

Lyn perked up, "There are more elves?"

Arland nodded, "I've not seen one, so I can't say for certain, but Leera said she met them when she was just a young child."

"If she was around back when the elves were enslaved, why wasn't she also taken?" Alryc asked.

"She said she was visiting the vardor at the time. She learned to fight from them. When they retreated, she refused to go. She was left destitute. She refused to go to them for help, but she's gone now, so how I keep my promise is up to me."

Alryc nodded, "I see. Well, count me in. I'll help."

Lyn looked between the others, "I guess that just leaves me. I may not be all that skillful in and of myself, but I do have some magic... I can't heal, but I can cast offensive spells."

Nury patted her head, "That'll help out plenty. Healing magic wouldn't be overly useful on the front lines, considering the restrictions."

Arland nodded as he took a bite of his food, "Indeed. Touch range and line of sight with more severe wounds? That'd be more of a hindrance than anything."

Alryc sat back, "And we could always track down some goblins you might be able to imprint with. They may not be the best fighters, but they'd make good canon fodder..."

Lyn turned towards him, eyes flashing anger, "Those are my kin you're talking about, ass. I'd advise you to watch yourself..."

Alryc holds up his hands, "Alright. My bad. I'm sorry. Back when I was with the guard, 'Canon fodder' was what we called front-line troops. I was one of them."

Arland tapped his chin, "Actually... Sorry Lyn, but that might be the best option... We're going to need troops. We've got an army between us and the slaves we need to free..."

Lyn sighed, "Fine. if we find any un-imprinted goblins between now and when we go to war, I'll imprint them and we can use them for our mission."

Nury looked around, "What about those that survive...? Do we just... release them? Kill them?"

Lyn looked aghast, "What...?! Why would we kill them?!"

"They're goblins..."

"I'M A GOBLIN, YOU SCALELESS FRAUD!"

"Hey, don't shout. I'm right here. Besides, you're not a goblin, you're a goblina. Totally different."

"I don't fucking care. They're MY KIND, whether you like it or not. Just like you're not a dragon, you're a dragoness! Should I suggest we go hunt some dragons, claim to be their friends and leader, then we kill them once they're no longer useful?!"

"Alright, alright. I get. I'm sorry, Lyn. Really. It's just... Habit. Goblins have always been viewed as enemies. I didn't even realize they could be good until we met you," Nury explained, looking away.

"Good enough. But I won't stand by and hear my kind be slandered."

Arland sighed, "Okay, let's calm down. Lyn, your race can be a nuisance. You have to admit that, right?"

Lyn stared at him, before nodding.

"Alright. Now, let's say that, in some ways, you are the exception to the rule. You are good, despite being a goblin. We can make the same argument for any race. But the fact remains, we need to ensure those who are good by general rule, rather than exception, stay safe. That means protecting humans from goblins. Any suggestions on what we could do with the surviving goblins?"

"I'll set them up within the demon's domain. There, they won't cause problems for anyone but the surviving demons."

Alryc looked at her, "Wait... 'Set them up'? You're not going to be staying with them?"

Lyn sighed, "No. As rough as it's been these last couple of moments, I do enjoy being with you three. You're fun. Exciting. And besides... I want to be seen as more than just the goblins I came from."

"Then stay with us. We'll travel the world, find some allies, and then head in to save the elves," Arland offered.

Lyn smiled, "I'd love to. But first... Can we get a room? I think I need a bath. Even I can still smell the goblin nest on me..." She sniffed at herself, "Oh yeah... that's bad goblin..."

Arland stood, "That's a splendid idea. Lyn, would you mind if we put you with Alryc?"

"I, uh... Don't mind. But why?"

Nury moved closer to Arland, "Because I want to have some fun with Arland. And while I don't mind being seen, I don't want you two to be uncomfortable."

Lyn looked over and nudged Alryc in the ribs, "Hey. Big guy. You mind if they fuck with us in the room?"

Alryc shrugged, "Not particularly. I wouldn't mind a show, but if Arland's offering to get his own room... I'm broke, so it's really up to them. Save the cash and let us watch, or pay extra and restrict us to listening."

Arland chuckled, "I suppose we'll save the money then. I'll pay the tab, then we can head up and check out the room."

After leaving the dining hall, Arland went to the desk, paid for a room, and led everyone upstairs.

Once in their room, Arland dropped his bag, removed his sword and belt, and stretched. He looked over and saw Nury was already naked, looking at him expectantly.

Across the room, Alryc and Lyn each stripped and set their clothes out to be washed.

Arland took Nury's hand and led her into the room's private bath, followed closely by Lyn and Alryc. The goblina shortstack was blushing a much darker green than her normal skin tone, while Arland caught Alryc glancing over at his cock.

"What's up? Jealous?"

"Kinda. you've got... THAT. And I'm stuck with..." Alryc gestured downward.

Arland let his gaze wander. He saw that Alryc, while not small, was definitely a little smaller than himself.

"I wouldn't worry too much. It's not the size that matters. It's how you use it."

Alryc smirked, "So I've heard. But truth be told, I've never had a chance to test my skills."

Nury walked by them, "You're a virgin, Alryc?"

"Aye. I was a good, noble knight. But when I let a certain dragon 'escape', I was stripped of my title. I was expected to remain pure until taking a wife."

Nury shrugged, "I have no clue who that dragon could've been..."

Lyn watched this exchange, keeping her hands clasped in front of her crotch, "Guys, could we maybe... do girls then guys...?"

Arland smiled, "Yeah, sure. We'll let the girl with goblin stench literally soaked into her flesh go first. So the bath reeks of it when we get in."

Lyn looked down, "It's... Not my fault that I was born this way..."

Nury nudged Arland towards her. He looked back to see her nodding and smiling. He stepped forward, "Uh... Lyn... That's not what I meant. You don't reek nearly as bad as regular goblins... It's... Similar, but a little more pleasant than the lesser ones."

Lyn nodded, "It's fine. I know goblins reek... I barely smell it anymore, having grown up with it..."

Arland sighed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. She tried to push back, "H-Hey Arland! You mind?! I'm...! You're...! We're...!"

"Naked yes. Get over it. We're still a team. I wanted to prove it."

"Prove what?! That you're a creep, hugging a naked girl?!"

"That I don't mind your smell. It's really not that bad. As soon as we left the cave, I could tell the stretch wasn't you, but it was stuck to you..."

"Goblins normally smell like daisies... But we normally live in filth, so..."

Arland chuckled, "That's fine. You don't stink. And I'll hug you, naked or not, if you need it. You're important to this team, Lyn. And I promised to protect you."

Lyn sighed and finally relaxed, leaning her head on his sternum, "Thank you, Arland. And thank you, Nury, for lending him to me for a hug..."

Nury clasped her hands by her cheek and tilted her head, "My pleasure. Really. I figured you needed a hug. This useless one," She kicked her foot out to the side, tapping it against Alryc's back, "Wouldn't do it."

"Hey, I'm a gentleman. Gentlemen don't just go hugging naked ladies."

"I'm naked too, but I still managed to hug her," Arland said

Alryc shrugged, "Not the same thing. You're not noble."

Arland grinned as he thought back to his family estate, but he kept his mouth shut. He released Lyn and moved back to Nury, sitting down to wash themselves before soaking in the tub.

Nury and Lyn sat on the edge of the tub, facing one another, and began to scrub one another's bodies.

Arland and Alryc sat back and absentmindedly scrubbed themselves as they watched the girls washing.

Arland was the first to speak, "This is..."

"Hot..." Alryc finished for him.

"Mmhmm..."

Alryc and Arland moved their hands a bit faster.

The girls looked back, their eyes traveling downward, before moving back.

"They're really enjoying the view," Nury said softly.

"Yeah... I can tell. What do we do?"

Nury smiled, "I guess we should give them a show."

Nury moved her hands up and lifted Lyn's hair into a bun, before softly blowing on the back of her neck. Lyn's entire body erupted in gooseflesh. Her nipples stiffened, and she felt her pussy throbbing, dripping juices into the water.

"Nury... That feels... Ooh..."

They glanced over and saw that the guys were both rock solid now.

"Hey Lyn... I think they liked the show. We might have to give them a little relief when we're done in here..." Nury said with a wink towards Alryc and Arland.

Announcement
For anyone interested, my SubscribeStar currently has up to chapter 28, along with some nudes of our favorite goblina, Lyn!
8