Chapter 27 (NSFW F*ta x Female)
223 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lyriel drew the string on her bow, took aim, and exhaled to steady her hand. She released the string. A brief flash of movement and the deer dropped, writhing on the ground in its final death throes. Lyriel slung her bow over her shoulder and stood, walking out of the bush she had concealed herself in.

She made her way over to the deer, knelt, and drew her dagger. She drew a fine line across its throat, before running another down its belly. She prepared it for transport right there, leaving the parts they couldn't use behind for the scavengers of the wilds to feast upon before gripping its antlers and hauling it onto her game sled.

After another two hours of hauling and tugging, the gates of the village were in sight.

"Hey! Kamen! I need a hand!"

One of the guards, Kamen, walked over. He rested his spear against his shoulder with the butt planted on the ground and began clapping.

"Alright, asshole, help me out here!"

Kamen chuckled and knelt. He slid his arms under the deer and hoisted it easily onto his shoulders, "You're a damned fine hunter, but what kind of elf can't haul their own game back?"

"Hey, I got it this far, didn't I? And besides, if you brutes didn't just tromp through the underbrush, you'd be able to hunt as well."

"Tálar farun dorul, Lumierean!" Kamen replied, a smirk on his face.

Lyriel stepped up and stared him down, "Say that again. I may not be fluent in your language, but I can still recognize an insult. And I can surely kick your ass if need be."

"Eighty years and you're still unable to speak our language. Such a shame."

"Well maybe if you lot weren't constantly thinking of me as a Lumier elf and be willing to teach me, I could learn," Lyriel retorted, crossing her arms.

"Lyriel, are you giving Kamen a hard time again?" Another said. Lyriel turned to see Urlir walking over from the gate.

"He started it."

"Well, I'm finishing it. Let's go, little elf."

Lyriel turned bright red, "I'M NOT LITTLE! I'M AVERAGE FOR MY RACE, YOU HULKING BRUTES!!"

Urlir laughed, "That you are, kitten. That you are. Let's get this to the kitchens." She took the game from Kamen, then turned, leading the way back into the village.

***

Lyriel collapsed back onto her bed with a sigh, "Sorry for causing trouble, Ur."

"You're sweet, but you've got a temper. You're like a youngling, Always so quick to anger."

Lyriel turned onto her side, "Yeah, well... It hasn't exactly been a cakewalk for me either, y'know..."

Urlir sat next to her, "Hey, I'm sorry. I know you've been through a lot."

"This month marks eleventh decade. I was still a child when I came here to live with you. If only I had been older... If I hadn't been so fucking weak..."

Urlir placed her hand on the smaller elf's shoulder, "Don't think like that. You were a child. You weren't weak, Lyr. You were young. You're one of the strongest in this village. And there's not a better hunter to be found in these woods. You alone have been keeping our young fed for going on five decades."

Lyriel twisted to look at the larger elf, "And yet, not one of your race seems to care. You all mock me for being smaller than you. Not one of you seems to genuinely care about me."

Urlir sighed and stood, walking to the window of their shared space, "Listen... I didn't want to tell you this, but... that's how my race shows we care. We're a tribe that just recently gave up war. When the demons attacked and enslaved your people, you stayed here, with us. We retreated and cut off all contact with the outside world. That's the day we stopped fighting. Stopped trying. And it's been difficult, but mocking and making fun... That's how soldiers show camaraderie when there isn't an enemy to fight together."

Lyriel sat up, "So... I've just been a sensitive little bitch?"

Urlir flashed her a toothy grin, shining white within her dark skin, "Aye. You'd have known had you put in effort to learn our language. I'm surprised you never asked me to teach you."

Lyriel flushed red, "I didn't think about it..."

Urlir turned and caught Lyriel staring. The smaller elf quickly turned away, trying to hide that she had, in fact, been staring at the larger Vardor elf.

The tall, muscular woman walked forward, leaning down and placing her hands on either side of the smaller elf's head. She leaned in and pressed her lips against Lyriel's.

The smaller elf's eyes went wide, but she didn't resist. As she settled into the rhythm, she closed her eyes and put her arms around the larger woman. Urlir stood, pulling Lyriel to stand, before lifting her. Lyriel wrapped her legs around her roommate's waist as her arms went around her neck and her hands explored her back.

When they broke the kiss, Lyriel felt her heart tug at her ribcage. She looked into Urlir's eyes, "What...? But...?"

The larger woman smirked, "We vardor elves don't care much about gender. And I've seen you staring at me, Lyr. Why didn't you make a move?"

Lyriel blushed, "Well... You're nearly twice my size... I was intimidated..."

"Don't lie."

Lyriel sighed. She met Urlir's gaze, "Fine. I didn't make a move because... Well... I wasn't sure you liked girls..."

Urlir let her hands slip down to Lyriel's ass, "And are you sure now? Do you want me?"

Lyriel nodded silently. Urlir laid the smaller woman on the bed, then kissed her neck, her chest, then her stomach. She lifted the tunic and her lips tenderly touched the bare flesh underneath.

Lyriel gasped and shivered. Her entire body seemed to respond to her touch. She hadn't had sex, always having been defensive around the larger elves she'd been sheltering with, and having been but a child when she arrived. Each touch by Urlir sent sparks up her spine and sent flames racing down her skin. The pleasure from the small touches radiated outward from each location.

"Please..." Lyriel began.

"Please what?"

"... Fuck me, Ur... I need it. I need you..."

"Oh, you're resorting to begging now...?"

"If that's what it takes..."

Urlir grinned, "It won't, but that's nice to know. You're really cute when you're desperate."

"Then hurry up! Stop teasing me!"

Urlir ripped the tunic in half exposing the black bra Lyriel wore. She moved in and kissed the bare flesh before she slid the straps from her lover's shoulders. Once the garment was pulled free, Urlir cupped the small mounds and took one of the small nipples in her mouth, gently biting and pulling, allowing it to slide between her teeth.

"Ahh!" Lyriel cried out, the pleasure radiating out, threatening to consume her.

"Does it feel good, little elf?"

"Yes... Please... More..."

"How much more? I don't know your limits, Lyr. Tell me what you like."

"Anything. Everything. Just don't stop. If it's you, I want it all. Everything you have to offer."

Urlir grinned and pulled back, stripping her tunic and pants, leaving herself in just a black chest wrap and long undergarments. She reached up and hooked her fingers into Lyriel's pants and panties. She quickly and roughly pulled them down.

She grabbed Lyriel's knees and pushed her legs back until her knees touched her shoulders. Urlir leaned in and clamped her mouth over the leaking slit. Lyriel gasped and cried out as pleasure shot through her like a blade.

"You enjoy that?"

Lyriel reached down and gripped her lover's hair with both hands, "Don't you fucking stop!"

Urlir face split into a cocky smile, "Yes, Ma'am."

With that, Urlir latched her mouth back on Lyriel's cunt, her tongue lashing back and forth over the swollen clit, then darting in and out of the hot, velvety tunnel.

"Oh fuck! Oh, goddess! Fuck, I'm close!" Lyriel panted. She gripped Urlir's hair, pulling the Vardor's face tighter against her as her hips bucked and thrust, grinding against the mouth offering her so much pleasure.

Just as Lyriel was about to cross the threshold of orgasm, Urlir pulled back, "Not yet! I'm not ready to let you cum yet, filthy little Lumier elf slut."

Lyriel whined and whimpered, protesting the denial of her pleasure - the only thing she craved at this moment. That was, until she saw something else she didn't realize she was craving just as much.

Urlir removed her undergarments, revealing a large, thick black cock.

"Holy... That's glorious, Urlir... It's as big as my forearm..."

"All Vardor elves have both parts. It's an adaptation from our former warish ways. With this, all Vardor elves are capable of impregnating and being impregnated. I told you, we don't care about gender. In your race's terms, some of us look male or female, but make no mistake - we all have both parts."

Lyriel felt herself beginning to drool, "Can... Can I taste it...?"

"What kind of lover would I be to deny you such a pleasure?"

Lyriel sat up and slid off the bed to her knees. She gingerly touched the cock. It twitched excitedly as she observed it. Lyriel lifted the cock up. Sure enough, there, at the base, was a pussy as well. Lyriel suddenly had an idea. She brought the head of the rod to her lips and sucked it in, slowly working her way up and down, taking a little more on each inward stroke.

As she reached the base, she could feel the head of it invading her throat. Her body wretched and tried to reject the invader, but Lyriel steeled herself, not allowing her body to force it out. She pulled off enough to take a deep breath, before sinking back down onto it.

She swallowed repeatedly, massaging her lover. At the same time, she brought her hands up, spreading Urlir's labia and sinking a finger into her.

Urlir moaned in ecstasy, "Oh fuck, you're good..."

Lyriel's heart skipped a beat as she was praised. She decided to take things a step further. She pulled her finger out. She slid her free hand into its place while her now slick finger moved back to Urlir's ass, slipping in and penetrating the tight, puckered ring.

Urlir gasped and cried out. Her fingers tangled in Lyriel's golden hair as her hips began thrusting of their own accord, her cock pistoning in and out of the smaller elf's mouth, her ass squeezing around the probing finger.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Lyriel began moaning, trying to send vibrations through the large rod. She was rewarded for her efforts with a torrent of hot, sticky fluid. Lyriel pulled back, swallowing the load in her mouth and letting the rest coat her face and tits.

Urlir collapsed to her knees, panting. Exhausted, she smiled at the smaller elf, "How... the fuck...?"

Lyriel grinned, "My turn. Get on the bed. Now."

Urlir did as ordered. She lay back on the bed, her cock still rock solid despite her recent orgasm. Lyriel stepped onto the bed, a foot on either side of Urlir's hips.

Lyriel shifted her weight, lifted a foot, and planted it on Ulir's chest. She slid a toe under the black wrap. "Remove this. Let your tits bounce freely for me."

Urlir considered arguing back before deciding against it. She sat up enough to pull the wrap up and off her head before Lyriel pressed her foot down, forcing the large elf back down.

"So tell me, Urlir... What do you desire more than anything else now?"

"To make you cum."

Lyriel slid her foot up, her toes pressing against Urlir's throat, "Then why did you deny me before?"

Urlir groaned, "I... I wanted your pleasure to build up. To make your first orgasm with me truly memorable."

Lyriel moved her foot further up, caressing the dark-skinned elf's jawbone, "It will be regardless."

She pulled her foot back, turned, and lowered to her knees. She positioned Urlir's cock at her entrance and pressed down taking the monstrous rod deep into her tight cunt in one smooth stroke.

Lyriel cried out in pain as she was stretched and her virginity broke. She paused and waited as the pain began to subside.

Once she could move, she lifted slightly and pressed back down. Urlir glanced down and saw a small trickle of blood. "Lyr...!"

The lumier elf turned her head back, "Don't say it. I know. You're my first. Just enjoy the feeling, alright...?"

Urlir breathed shallow as she considered it, before accepting it. She gripped Lyriel's hips and helped the smaller elf lift. After a couple more strokes, Urlir began bucking her hips, thrusting into the smaller elf. Lyriel reached back and began fingering Ur's pussy as she rode her.

"You make such a good little cocksleeve, Lyr. I love it. You're so tight, I'm already about to cum."

"Fuck me harder, then. I want to feel your cock throbbing, pumping your seed into me!"

"That a challenge?"

"Maybe it is. Are you afraid of a challenge?"

Urlir grinned and shifted. She pinned Lyriel's face to the bed as she lifted her hips, placing her in a downward-facing doggy position. Lyriel's moans became cries of pleasure as she was drilled. She was unable to speak as her mind blanked out, too consumed with pleasure to form a coherent thought.

Urlir pistoned in and out, driving Lyriel further into the mattress on each inward stroke. Finally, She grunted and wrapped her arms around the smaller elf, roughly grabbing her breasts.

Urlir's strokes faltered as she came, drilling and filling the smaller elf to the brim. She pulled out slowly, each pump of semen filling in the space left behind by the retreating cock.

As her cock came free, she released Lyriel's hips. The elf collapsed to the bed, panting. Urlir sat back and admired her handiwork, as she cum dripped from the overfilled elf's hole.

"That was... damned good... But fuck, I need sleep..."

***

The following morning, Urlir woke to the smell of venison bacon. She opened her eyes and saw an angry Lyriel standing over her.

"Fuck you..."

"Done, what's next?"

"I'm serious, Ur... I'm so fucking sore, it took me ten fucking minutes just to walk down to the bathrooms."

"Was it worth it?"

"Definitely. I want it again. In a week, when I'm not sore anymore."

"Then why are you complaining?"

"Because you fell asleep without cuddling me after. Faliori..."

Urlir tilted her head, "What's that you called me?"

Lyriel grinned, "Oh, nothing. It's a term of endearment in my language. Or," She leaned in close and continued in a whisper, "I could just say 'bitch' in common. Same difference..."

"That's anything but a term of endearment," Urlir said, smiling back.

"Aren't you the one that told me that Vardor elves mock each other to show affection?"

Urlir took the tray and set it aside, pulling her lover into a kiss. Lyriel climbed onto the bed and straddled Urlir's lap as they kept their lips locked together.

Lyriel was the first to break the kiss. She pulled back and grinned, "I love you."

"Took you long enough," Urlir joked. "I love you too."

8