Chapter 11
293 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arland walked through town, making his way towards the inn Leera had told him to meet her at when he finished his trial. He entered the establishment and scanned the room for Leera.

When he didn't see her, he went upstairs to the room they were supposed to meet in. He stepped up to the door, placed his hand on the knob when he heard moaning within. He removed his hand and headed back downstairs, a slight grin on his lips and a tent in his trousers. He picked a seat near the stairs and ordered a meal and a mug of ale.

He ate and drank, waiting for Leera. At long last, he saw her walking down the stairs.

"Have fun?" He asked.

She turned and saw Arland sitting there with a smirk on his face. She leapt over the railing and rushed to him, throwing her arms around him, "ARLAND! YOU'RE BACK!"

He patted her back, "Indeed, I am. And it was successful. I got Seraphina's blessing."

She pulled back, her eyes sparkling, "I don't care about that right now! I'm just glad you're alive!"

Arland met her gaze, chuckling, "Yeah, I'm alive. And by the sounds I heard when I went to meet you, I'm surprised you're able to walk."

Leera blushed and took her seat next to him, "Well, pardon me for wanting to find some entertainment while I waited for you. It's been three weeks, y'know."

Arland blinked twice, "Th-Three weeks? I was in that cave for two days, tops!"

Leera shook her head, "No, Arland. It's been three weeks since I watched you walk in there. The dungeons are the realm of the gods. They all have some form of time dilation. Some slow time down, others speed it up. I don't believe it's intentional by the gods, but more of a side effect of their presence."

Arland sighed, "Alright, three weeks. Only two days for me though."

"That's not how time dilation works. You lost nearly three weeks' worth of time. You've got to make up for it now. A matter of weeks is easy - You'll feel sluggish for a few days, while your time equalizes. But then you'll be fine. It's common for quick dungeon trips. Longer trips can have much more drastic effects."

Arland leaned back against the wall, "Wow. This is gonna take some getting used to."

Leera laughed, "Just keep in mind that we're leaving tomorrow. So try and get some rest tonight. But I am actually really glad that you're alright, Arland. Even if I had a distraction, I was worried sick for you."

Arland nudged her arm, "Well, go about your business. I'm going to finish my meal then get some sleep."

He watched her stand and step to the door before he turned his gaze back down to his food.

***

Leera stopped at the door and tossed a quick glance over her shoulder, back towards Arland. She felt strange towards him. She had raised him for the last seven years. She tried to view him as his mother would've. But as time went on, after her evening with Kadal three weeks ago, she couldn't stop picturing him as the man he was becoming, rather than the boy he had been.

She turned and exited the building, heading down the street to the public baths. She entered and paid, before walking into the women's dressing room. She undressed and stepped into the showers, washing away the sweat from her recent fuck - and the shame of being caught by her ward right after with it.

She sighed and lathered up her hair before stepping out and sitting on the bench while the soapy oils worked their magic. She leaned back and saw a view of herself in a mirror.

She had strawberry-blonde hair, with long elven ears, and a slender, muscular frame. Her years of sword work showed in the ripcord tight cords running just under the skin. She had a small splatter of freckles across the bridge of her nose and her upper chest. A little lower, she had small but perky breasts, easily a handful for her small hands, though not quite enough to fill the hands of a larger man like Kadal - even a young man like Arland would likely find her chest size a little small for his hands.

She sighed again and let her eyes wander lower, to her hips. She had narrow hips, with a cute little triangular patch of hair between the creases where her legs met her torso. She leaned over and grabbed a dagger, before using some of the oils from her hair to lather up her pubic hair and labia. She propped a leg up and used the dagger to trim her pubic hair a little, taking the patch down to a small landing strip - so-called due to the likeness to the strips of land Rocs used to land when they laid their eggs.

When it was satisfactory, she stood rinsed the blade, and sheathed it. The door opened, and another woman walked in - this one a tall, muscular human.

The woman stopped and eyed Leera for a long moment, before opening her mouth to speak, "Elves shave? I thought you lot had minimal body hair naturally..."

Leera blushed slightly, "Most elves don't shave. We just have the little patch. I just felt like shaping it..."

The woman nodded and removed her towel, showing off her taut, muscular body - Leera was toned to a Tee, but this woman was built like a dwarf, only taller. She was... Bulky, Leera thought to herself.

As her eyes wandered over the sight, she felt herself begin to salivate. The newcomer's body was darkly tanned and covered in scars, with not a single freckle. Her breasts looked to be at least as large as Leera's head, and though they hung slightly, they were still full and stuck out proudly.

The woman stepped over to the bench as Leera lowered her leg down. The woman pulled a dagger out of the towel draped over her arm, "Mind if I use some of your oil? I normally shave dry, but I won't turn down the chance to use oil."

Leera swallowed the lump in her throat, "S-Sure, go ahead."

The woman nodded and sat, her legs spread with her left propped up on the bench as Leera had done.

Leera offered her the bottle of oil. The woman took it and applied some, rubbing it around her thick labia, and spreading it through her pubic hair. She began meticulously running the short blade over it, leaving behind a smooth, shiny surface.

"Intrigued?" She asked.

Leera quickly looked away, "S-Sorry. I usually have better manners than to stare."

The woman laughed, "Please, look. You can help me make sure I get it all even."

Leera bit her lip and blushed, before nodding, "If you're certain..."

The woman smiled and gestured with her hand, "By all means."

Leera stood and moved around the bench. She took a few steps so that she was standing between the woman's legs. She reached out and took the blade, before kneeling. "Alright, so... What shape?"

"An arrow. Pointed down."

Leera nodded and began sliding the blade along her labia. now up close, Leera could see the woman's inner labia poking out proudly. Leera had to fight the urge to move in and lick her. She could smell the musk of the larger woman. She glanced up between blade strokes, "What's your name? It's kind of weird shaving a stranger..."

"Ceiren. you're good at that. Are you a barber?"

Leera shook her head slowly, "I'm a swordmaster. My name is Leera."

"Ahh. That explains how you know your way around a blade. I don't think I've ever had such a close shave."

As Leera finished up, she leaned back to admire her handy work. The woman's thick pubic hair had been trimmed into an arrow pointing down, leading into her slit.

The woman slid her hand down and rubbed the smooth flesh, "Oh my... It's like silk. Completely smooth... If this is what you feel like, I'm surprised you can get anything done..."

Leera blushed and handed the dagger back, "Well, a girl's gotta eat."

Ceiren smirked, "Then...?" She spread her legs wider.

Leera felt herself drooling, even as her mouth went dry, "I'd love to rinse you up, but let's rinse you off first, yeah? And I need to rinse my hair anyhow."

Ceiren stood and grabbed Leera's hand, "Which stall is yours? We could share."

Leera blushed, "Uhm, yeah... Sure..."

She led the woman around the bench and to her stall. They stepped in and into the warm spray of water. As they rinsed, Leera made a conscious effort to keep her eyes to herself, but she could feel the taller woman's eyes devouring every inch of her body.

Ceiren finished washing and turned to Leera, "So, what brings a Swordmaster to Daltonce?"

Leera rinsed her hair as she replied, "My ward and apprentice. He needed something nearby. It's a bit of a secret among our kind, so I can't go into detail."

Ceiren nodded, "Makes sense. I suppose every class has their secrets. So listen, Are we going to fuck or what?"

Leera about choked on her tongue. After a moment of spluttering and coughing, she stood upright, "What?!"

"You've been staring since I walked in. I figured you'd want to. And you're kind of cute yourself. I haven't had a girl in a while, so why not?"

Leera took a deep breath, "In the bath. Not in the shower."

Ceiren reached a hand out and gently stroked Leera's ear, down the full length, before sliding her hands under her arms and lifting her, pinning her to the wall, "You sure you'd rather be sitting? I thought it'd be fun to lift you like this."

Leera felt a fire burning in her groin. She positioned one leg between Ceiren's, with the other across their bodies, on the opposite hip, twisting herself. Leera twisted free of her grip, before dropping to the ground, then coming up behind her, her arms around the bigger woman, her hands on her abs, "Nah ah. You may be bigger, but I lead. Got it?"

Ceiren swallowed and nodded, "Yes, mistress."

"Good girl. I said in the bath. Not here. The floor is too slick to stand and the stall itself is too small to lay. Now, let's go."

Ceiren walked behind her as Leera turned off the water and led the way into the baths. She could feel her own fluids running down her leg, as her lower lips drooled freely. 'This is going to be fun', she thought to herself.

10