A Dream of Bizarre Team Composition and Ice Cream Shopping (2/1/2024)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A team of tiny representative figurines consisted of a Spheal, two Marill before I put one back, a Lombre, Combusken *and* Monferno, and the trainer was considering an Ariados. Instead of Ariados though, the young trainer was given a mystery ball from within a pair of shoes that were too big for him to even attempt to wear. Whatever was in the mystery ball, I'm pretty sure it led to more type overlap within the trainer's team. 

One of the Marill had water absorb as its ability, the other had an unfamiliar ability that boosted the power of any moves when used underwater or specifically Dive.

In the communal area between the larger room inside and the outside expanse of route was the entree way. Cubbies of nearly hundreds of pairs of shoes in a number of sizes were there to choose from.

A character who was part of a team or group similar to the IWTTS cast seemed to be some mix of Louis, Denzel, Wallace the gym leader, and the "I Cannot Stop Twinkling" guy from My Hero Academia. Professor Kukui(?) had a plan for this character to be the member of the group to confront a pair of guys returning from the wild. Instructed to shout something like "you think poaching is some sort of game!?," as more people would start to filter by the foyer. The rest of the group would come by and back him up.

After the nerve wrecking confrontation with the two goons nearly made the blond trainer faint, the group headed out for the route. Lewis was now a separate character from the trainer with mostly a resemblance to the "I Cannot Stop Twinkling" character. The cast of Kalos rivals were mixed among the group as well. 

Serena was leading the party along the beautiful, flower blanketed route 4. I can't remember who most of the rest of the group consisted of, but it felt like a full party. The character from before now took the form of a blond Calem with a black hat, and from that black hat was a white, translucent bridal vail extending from both the front and back of the hat.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It was in part due to work and school needing a lot of attention, but mostly because I am very lazy and was feeling unmotivated. 💀

0