A Dream of a Form-changing Cauldron and Evil Team Battling on a Boat (2/3/2024)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm cringing at whatever parts of this are from a month ago, but here you go:

On the part of the mega yacht full of content creators, I was somehow let in by tagging along behind someone. (After cauldron) (???)

There was this cauldron with a liquid inside that would alter your physical form to a more desired appearance. A woman submerged herself into the sizzling, yet not hot liquid. She emerged with an almost- no definitely unhealthily thin waist and concerningly large regions above or below. All visible skin was emitting a dazzling reflection.

There were apparently two cauldrons, one for resembling one gender's "ideal form" respectively. The presumed witch motioned me towards one; I shook my head and hopped into the other. In the liquid, I visualized with intent to manifest a form I could accept, as I accepted the loss of some parts in exchange for the creation of others.

I didn't think things through I guess, either that or parts of my clothes dissolved. Either way, a girl in the surroundings that now happened to be a party crowd was quick to speed over, mercifully wrapping me in a towel. In my new form, I was directed upstairs to go take a shower and hopefully change into someone's spare clothes after. Slightly paranoid, I coiled an electrical wire through the made of the door and something similar on the wall a few times as an added countermeasure beyond just locking the door. Maybe now I'd finally be able to let myself sing in the shower without my usual, fearful restraint.

...

On the part of a mega yacht full of content creators, I was somehow let in by tagging along behind someone I recognized either as an animation or Pokemon related YouTuber. He made a shooing motion with his hand; to which, I responded with a curt nod and abrupt pivot to the right. I was considering trying to use the bathroom but received a comment for attempting to enter one, and wasn't going to attempt to enter the other. I left in search for a less populated area.

Now having escaped the crowd I had attempted to join, I had a still sizable boat on the larger ship to myself. Noticing a darkly dressed group of maybe five rush to the boat I was on, I started locking all the doors and even the blinded windows as I found a place within the vessel on a larger vessel to hide.

I chose not to hide under, but beside the bed in a tight crevice obscured by futon cushions. I laid in wait. A window was shattered. Four of them resembled Team Aqua grunts, while the fifth resembled an intimidating Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire Archie. All of which had a dark, navy blue uniform, almost black but still distinctly blue.

With my unobstructed view of them, I realized it wasn't long until I was spotted myself. Thinking to myself, to no avail: "this is a dream, so I can just make another cushion appear and hide myself better, right!?"

In my panicked state, Archie seemingly sensed the fear as his eyes darted to meet mine. A fight and chase with his four goons played out, as I ran around the boat.

Actually, I'm remembering now that instead of a boat on a ship, I might have just yoinked one of Aqua's hostages and jumped overboard to swim to a side of the large river we were in; Team Aqua did not like that. They pursued in a comically tiny raft-sized ship as I held the hostage with my legs and paddles with my arms in a sort of backwards butterfly stroke. The hostage managed to disappear at the heavily windowed boat to battle Team Aqua on, I guess.

Anyways, the encounter ended with Archie having turned into a tablet, and myself swooping in to shatter said tablet with over-the-shoulder force into the wooden deck. Parts splintered off into the brackish waters, shards of glass somehow found their way to being embedded in the right side of my mouth, causing my gums to become a mess of coagulated blood as I attempted to slowly remove the shards. The Aqua grunts stood purposelessly without command from their leader now.

The hostage, who evidently resembled Team Galactic's Mars, attempting to either say something profound or trauma dump to myself, who now resembled IWTTS Grace, but I didn't really hear what she said.

0