A Dream of Various Characters at the Northern Water Tribe (1/14/2024)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It started with Avatar the Last Airbender's Sakka encountering Suki on a round, miniature ice skating platform on a small bridge.

Suki made a comment alluding to wanting to be a couple, and that set the otherwise oblivious Sakka off.

Pearl from Steven Universe had to cut that short, however. She, being in a team with Sakka, asked him to leave so she could talk to Suki alone. Disheartened, Sakka obliged.

That, near instantly, transitioned to both Sakka and Pearl traversing the icy terrain on the outskirts of town, gathering materials and any sort of information for their mission, with Sakka questioning Pearl about why his fun was so quickly interrupted. Pearl revealed that she sensed something wrong with Suki, and potentially the whole town along with her, something potentially involving a connection to some form of reptile. The duo, as they were discussing this, were breaking large mounds of ice, potentially the tip of glaciers, in motions resembling Link in Breath of the Wild- Tears of the Kingdom.

Disheartened a bit, Sakka asked the other to be a little more considerate and not risk messing up the landscape too much. Pearl though, ended up going at shattering the ice a little harder than necessary, causing a spread of ominous spiderwebing beneath them to start.

Both started skating across the shards of platform that they could, jumping over Arctic waters as they needed. Unfortunately, doing so in close enough proximity awakened giant glacier beings as boss music began. The giant glacier beings looked somewhat like a mix between an Avalugg, a loaf of bread, and an earthworm, an oligochaete worm. They were transparent, icy blue with the metameric body plan of a worm, but with a bread shaped cross-section instead of a rounded one.

Luckily, a drawn out encounter with those seemed avoidable, as the two opted to skate by with haste.

The platforms inevitably ran out, forcing the two to swim the final distance in the frigid bay. No longer Sakka and Pearl, Mario and Bowser now needed to avoid the rectangular not-Thwamp connected by a chain to a similar hugely sized wrecking ball.

The might of the metallic bodies above the two lost it's will to remain suspended in air. Iron CRASHED, sending Bowser, who I was in the perspective of, and Mario, who had already started diving down diagonally in an attempt to escape the being of metal's destruction, plummeting further into the depths.

Launched over 10 meters, 30 feet, directly down, both with barely any air left in their lungs after the sudden, immense force. Mario more easily started his ascent to breath again. With some extra flailing, a panicked Bowser did the same.

The sentient rectangle and sphere bound together by a chain now seemed to be content to pursue the two while floating at and beneath the surface of the waters. Luckily, they were along the edge of a brick wall, all the duo needed to do now was get to the climbing platform that resembled stairs at first glance.

Bowser though, fortunately or unfortunately swam too far and found himself backed into a corner of the brick wall with the metallic shapes closing in. That did at least allow for Mario to start climbing when both trying to at once would not have been possible with their pursuers. Successfully diving under this time, Bowser managed to arrive at the climbing platform as well, escaping the unrelenting, water bound rectangle and sphere.

Mario, apparently finding now to be the perfect time to ask, asked Bowser if there was any sort of present that he would want. Not seeming to understand, Bowser replied with a "how is that relevant right now?"

 Unable to comprehend or even think of a desirable item, Bowser continued to make gradual climbing progress. He was slowing though- until it came to him- her

With closed eyes, the crown materialized within Bowser- Bowsette's mind, one of gold and rounded pink with black, oval eyes.

The large carapace reduced. The plastron vanished entirely. Bright hair flowed, and scales revealed peach skin.

Now in a form much better suited to climbing, Bowsette and Mario managed to climb their way to the Northern water tribe town once more.

0