A Dream of Pokemon Trainers Placed in Paradox Peril (1/17/2024)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today started with finding myself in a paradox time loop trapped in the same space too, with three others.

Penny, Agravain(?), and someone else, were all there when I spawned in to join them as well. Maybe one of them was Brock. Maybe I was Brock?

One of them, the leader who looked more like a combination of Steven Stone and Griffith from Berserk than Agravain now, gave me an info dump on the current reality. That included how grass types and plants in general work in wherever or whatever this was. All plants had a slimy, viscous film coating then, with a very prosperous microbiome.

After showing that I understood by first scooping some of the green goop with my pinky finger- then again with the next finger over after sterilizing it with a tiny flame, since the pinky sample wasn't good enough, I was let into the crew of people trapped in this pocket dimension horror officially.

A more Griffith than Steven now gave a passionate speech about how he wants to be king of the "___" (pirates?), with sparkly eyes that seemed very much like Luffy's.

We were in a house and seemingly couldn't escape. Oddly though, we had a decent view of the ocean beneath the steep cliffside below.

It was when the four of us started eating dinner together that the incident happened.

From outside the glass window emerged the blue titan with glowing red, still looking excessively large from the distance where another human would look like an ant.

With no more warning, we found ourselves launched into the opposite wall or worse. The impact of pressurized water left us all injured, some worse than others, one or two in a bloody splatter.

That's when the time reversion became apparent; I was able to relive that scene and warn the others to take cover when the Kyogre made their appearance again.

I took cover, ducking behind the kitchen counter, minimizing damage, but still managing to temporarily lose access to movement in my arm. There was a sizable indent in my left shoulder blade from being thrown into the folding, sliding kitchen cabinet doors.

Now that the four of us weren't quite having fun with our situation anymore, our broken selves huddled in the living room, further away from the kitchen and the sea outside, to discuss how to approach the escape of our current reality.

Later on but before that in the sense that it might have been a prequel to the previous dream, Gary/Blue/Green Oak, who may have been Agravain/Steven/Griffith/Luffy's new form was in a grassy field on the same cliff, overlooking the same bay and beyond as those of us who would later on be trapped in the house. 

Gary was petting his relaxed Charmander calmly. A gentle breeze in the direction of the water was present too. 

When Gary got up though, the bush behind him contained three crouching members of team rocket; Jessie, James, and Meowth all sprung to action upon Gary's involuntary sound at seeing them.

Charmander took a stance between the villains and his new trainer, as the Rockets sent out a Donphan leveling in the mid 40s. Needless to say, Charmander was not winning that fight. Gary ordered they retreat while not taking their eyes off their assailants.

The duo of trainer and Pokemon managed to arrive the cliff, but a psychic barrier prevented Gary from falling into likely death below.

The meddling Rockets had his Charmander now, but Gary was now hiding between roots of a massive tree that somehow hadn't fallen from it's not-fully-grounded position on the cliffside. He was ready to launch a counter attack with his unlikely new ally, Iron Valiant.

Devolving into the epic battle of Valiant vs. Valiant, (Team Rocket inexplicably managed to acquire one too,) the dream ended.

0