A Dream of Hotels Lacking Structural Integrity (1/20/2024)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With something visualized as a power switch, I entered a virtual void in dark mode, there was only the mirrored grids, creating horizontal planes above and below. It was me and one other person in the void. I approached them. They were fairly friendly and excited to be exploring whatever this was; we speculated that a glitch in VR chat or something led us here. 

Still in the endless, gridded void, I looked down to see my purple wallet still in my hands, there was a switch at the bottom of it. I flicked it.

There was the option to toggle the binary switch on a physical Mewtwo wallet, which I did. That turned off my NB form? Those are the words that were said at the time.

...

My family and I were staying at either an unconventional hotel or some kind of Airbnb. The building was cube shaped, rising maybe 5 or 6 stories tall. We made our way to the top two floors. I peaked into one of the larger rooms. There was a row of beds on the left and a couple of wooden framed bunk beds on the right. For whatever reason, I scanned the ceilings, staying alert for dark spots or trying to see how I would get access to the attic or roof. Little did I know that the room I'd be sleeping in would make me not exactly want that.

The "room" was a tiny bit of flat floor before a clear, glass bridge extended out the side of the building. Covering the distance of over a third of the active highway below. I could feel the abominable structure creaking and swaying in the wind. Despite the building looking to be spacious enough to sleep anywhere else, my parents assured me that sleeping in the shaking glass arc over the highway was completely safe, although not very private. They left for their own room. I lied down near the apex of the arc, closer to the side of the building, not wanting to increase the likelihood of falling to my car crash related death by sleeping further out.

...

I was walking along the sidewalk of a very urban area. Hotels rising well over 10 stories into the blue and slightly cloudy sky towered over me. I was still malding about how the government had decided to not fully rebuild the bridge between buildings for the sake of a structurally sound building, and instead had a sizable arc of floor hanging off the top of the building, over the highway.

When I looked up again during the walk, ladders from both buildings shot out from all levels of both huge hotels. Families scurried to escape. I watched a man either jump or fall from roughly 15 stories or more up to his likely death, jerking my head away a split second before the impact rang out. Within the span of sickeningly long minutes, his wife was crawling him in her arms as their child stood slightly off to the side. He was still conscious, although very much looked to be in pain. 

I'm pretty sure I just continued walking on after confirming that I heard someone calling for an ambulance nearby.

At some point there was a VR avatar(?) or character creation of a shiny Lopunny with a light blue background having settings like ear-fur-hair and tail size and color being toggled. Hatsune Miku hair was one of the options along with straight, blond hair that touched the floor.

0