Chapter 5: From Teacher to Cow
842 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'd only known her for a few minutes, but Mahnkoh struck me as not being the sharpest tool in the shed. She'd gotten her classroom demolished, hadn't she? And she'd trusted me enough to form a link, one that involved my latching onto her massive breasts. She'd put herself in this situation because she was already too trusting and naïve. It wasn’t just that. Through the link, I could see countless memories of hers floating past.

Mahnkoh was trusting. She was optimistic. She believed that people were all fundamentally good, and that everyone deserved a second chance. Whenever she found someone in trouble, she always went out of her way to help them.

What a dumb bitch!

All of that combined made it clear what the perfect Word of Power for her would be:

GULLIBLE

It was already true for her, and I was only making it more true. Reinforcing that part of her nature. As my magic flowed, I could feel it imprinting on her soul as it took hold. Her past altered slightly—brief flashes of her being taken advantage of, losing out on large sums of money as she was swindled time and time again—but the broad strokes were largely the same.

As the word took hold, she finished with her own work, the frozen classroom looking pristine once more. "Okay, Daiichi-kun. Just let the link between ourselves slowly dissolve, and time should start moving again."

 I could intuitively feel that what she said made sense, but I wasn't ready for that. Instead, I balled my fists together, scrunched my eyes, and pretended to put in the effort. "I... I can't, Mahnkoh-sensei!"

"...eh?" The look of confusion and panic on her face made me wonder if the Word had even been necessary for a dumb cow like this. "...what do you mean you can't?! J-just dissolve the link! Relax! It's super easy to do! Keeping a link established is what takes effort, you know!"

"Sorry, Mahnkoh-sensei, let me keep trying." It was a real struggle not to give her a big, broad smile as I pretended to put in the work for the next minute or so. She was getting increasingly worried, and I let her stew like that, before finally offering an idea of my own.

"I can't do it, Mahnkoh-sensei. My warlock magic won't let me relax until, ah..." I hesitated, acting shy.

"Until what, Daiichi-kun? Please, we can't be stuck in frozen time forever!" She grabbed my hand in both of hers and looked at me pleadingly, ready to believe whatever I told her.

"Well... until my cock calms down." I lowered her hands towards my crotch, let her fingers brush against the bulge. "I think that the reason the conduit between us won't let go is that I need to cum so badly."

The mature teacher blushed just as furiously as any virgin schoolgirl. "I-is that so?"

"I think so. We can't get time moving again until you make me cum." Ridiculous. But I was betting on everything that she knew about warlocks being theoretical. And with that Word imprinted on her soul, the lie didn't need to be a good one either. In theory, at least.

"I see... oh dear. Oh dear. Daiichi-kun, I'm so sorry! I was so panicked about trying to clean up this mess, I didn't think that I was putting us into an even bigger one! And now you need me to make you cum? Ahhhh!" Rather than disgusted or reluctant, she seemed on the verge of a panic attack. "I'm not sure I... well, I've never really done that with a man before. I'm not sure that I can!"

"You're a virgin!?" The thought that a woman with the body of a fertility goddess like her had remained untouched for so long bordered on the absurd in my mind.

"Oh, no, no. Of course not. But until now, I've only ever been with other women. I'm not sure how, ah... how it works for the other half." She took in a deep breath, her chest swelling and lifting. "But don't worry, Daiichi-kun! I'll fix this! Please, just tell me what to do, and I'll do it. I'll make you cum in no time at all, I promise!"

"Really?" I asked timidly, playing the part of the hapless victim of circumstance.

"Really! Anything, whatever it takes. This is my fault, and I'll fix it."

"Anything...?"

"Anything!"

It wouldn't do at all if I creamed my pants right at that moment, and if I hadn’t had such a sex-fueled romp of a morning, that's exactly what would have happened. Instead, I pushed my luck. "Well, back home, with my girlfriend--" She didn't need to know I'd been a virgin until today. No one did. "--what really helped me cum was when she acted, ah... submissive."

"Submissive?" Her brows knitted together. “You want me to… follow your orders? Is that it, Daiichi-kun?”

"Well, not just that she would do what I told her to. But that she wanted to do it. That she found it so sexy obeying my every order. Treating me like her Master and herself as my slave. But... but you're my teacher! I don't think it'd be appropriate if--"

"No, no. If that's what it takes, then don't worry! I can do this." Mahnkoh closed her eyes and concentrated, the pink flush on her cheeks getting brighter as she sank down to her knees. "Please... um... please let me serve you... Master?"

It was nothing like Hikari. There wasn't a hint of sincerity or eagerness to her performance. She was still nervous and ashamed. Still looking at me as just another student. Looking at me as a man, for that matter, when it seemed she preferred the company of women instead.

But even so... she was willing to do whatever I asked of her!

“Oh, Mahnkoh...” I said while I settled down on top of Rinko's desk. The student president remained frozen on her chair, looking back over her shoulder with her pretty face twisted in terror in response to Pine's sudden magical outburst. I paid infinitesimal attention to the girl and her pathetic excuse of a bust compared to the supernaturally gullible pair of tits waiting in front of the teacher's desk. I spread my legs wide, calling my teacher's attention to the tent in my britches pitched by an erect cock.

The ditzy sexbomb perked up when she heard mention of her name, but shirked away in response to my spread legs. While Eushee O. Mahnkoh may recognize that she needed to act submissive and help calm my cock down, she seemed less than thrilled to perform her duty. That fit me just fine. If I was being honest, it was way more fun this way.

“Do you know the reason women have tits?” I asked my teacher, spreading wide in a crude gesture while I scratched my chin as if I truly pondered on the question.

“T-tits? You mean, breasts! Ummm... Of course I do, Daiichi-kun. All mammals have them to produce milk. To feed our babies and... well, sometimes to attract a mate. You find my breasts attractive, right? I can tell...” She stared with ill-hidden fear (and some curiosity) at the outline of hard dick that assaulted her vision.

I arched an eyebrow at her response and stared at her in silence. She had forgotten something. After far too long, the pseudo-bimbo finally got it! “O-oh... sorry. You find my b-breast attractive, don't you… Master? I'm glad you find me attractive, Master.” Every mumbled “Master” was stunted and unnatural, my teacher struggling with her submissive act, at treating a fresh, inexperienced student as though he was above her.

“Good! Please remember that it's important for me to have you act really submissive if we ever want to get out of here, yeah?

“And  well... all those things you mentioned are useful, but ultimately trivial compared to the real reason, Mahnkoh. The real reason women have huge, fuckable tits is to well... have them be fucked. To please men's penises, to rub breasts and nipples against cocks, to pool cum in-between engorged melons. Tits exist solely to satisfy dicks.”

She blinked a few times, her cute mouth agape. “R-really?! I had no idea! I'm-”

“I thought you were supposed to be a teacher at this prestigious Academy?” I cut her off. “How can you not know something as basic as that, Mahnkoh?!”

“S-sorry..!” She yelped. “...M-master.” She added after a few seconds, once again realizing her mistake much too late for my taste.

“And furthermore, you just called huge, bouncy, squishy titties like yours 'breasts', didn't you?! That's terrible! How could you forget that referring to large, delectable melons like yours—funbags made to be fucked and painted white with semen—simply as 'breasts' is demeaning! Incredibly so! You're basically likening yourself, and your twin gifts from the goddesses, to that of a worthless flatty! 'Melons, tits, hooters, torpedoes, knockers and so on is all fine, but 'breasts'? Breasts?! Don't ever let me hear you insult yourself like that again, Mahnkoh!”

The gullible woman nodded, her lower lip quivering as though she was seconds away from bawling. “I'm sorry, Master... I don't know how I could have forgotten something like that... I’m… I feel so confused about so many things today. P-please, don't think too badly of me. I'm-”

“Enough whimpering, Eushee.” I finally reached down my pants and released the shackled beast that had been crying for freedom since I first took in the majesty of this titty teacher. Mahnkoh gasped when she at last saw it—perhaps the first penis her innocent eyes had ever seen. “Now, Mahnkoh-sensei. What ought a big-titted woman like you do to help me get off?” I asked, dying with curiosity to see how well the Word of Power had worked.

“I'm... I… I should use my huge, fuckable melons to get you off, Master. It would be such a waste to not make use of them for their real purpose, right? Hmm, I've never really thought about it before now, but it's kind of stupid of me to only have slept with women up until now, huh? Ahhhhh..! I'm sooo dumb… Wasting so many chances to make use of my giant hooters! All those missed opportunities to have my melons spattered by semen.” She began to mope and whine, but one glance at my impatient face made her stop..

“P-please forgive me, Master. You need to have your cock calmed down right now! Umm... p-please allow Mahnkoh to use her tits for what they are meant for! Would you kindly fuck them and paint them with your cum? I would be really glad if you did.” She smiled timidly.

Well, if she was making the offer, who was I to refuse? Besides, it wasn't like I could keep us stuck here in frozen time forever. Not that I couldn’t have fun with the world like this; Rinko's open mouth was rather tempting.

But 'rather tempting' just couldn't compete with the gargantuan cow tits of Mahnkoh-sensei! Especially not when she was doing her best to beg for it. Admittedly, her best wasn't very good, but that was what was so fun about it.

"Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, Mahnkoh-sensei. I don't think you're dumb. If you've never worshiped a cock before, how could you know any better?" I reassured her. "And I'd love to fuck your tits. If I'm honest, you've got the nicest set I've ever seen. Like, take Rinko's titties, for example."

I reached back and grabbed the frozen student's chest, giving them a nice squeeze. If I had to guess, a 28D-Cup, perfect for her slender frame and well above average for a girl her size. A nice handful. But compared to Mahnkoh...

"If a girl like Rinko wasn't dressed like such a slut, she could pass herself off as a lady. A sorceress. Whenever people saw her walking past, they'd turn their heads to look at just how cute her face is. But you..."

I turned back to Mahnkoh and reached forward with both hands, each squeezing down on as much tit flesh as I could, lifting her breasts up, pulling them towards my crotch, and squeezing them against my cock. Her breasts were soft and pliable, but still firm and bouncy. Compared to the feverish heat in my cock, her skin felt cool, and even with only my precum for lube, they felt wonderful against me. Mahnko winced, biting down on her lower lip, but she didn't object to me manhandling her tits so roughly.

"It doesn't matter how you dress. You could dress yourself as a nun. Hell, you could be dressed as a man with a suit and tie. It doesn't matter how much you try to cover up tits like these, everyone would still recognize you as a cow whore."

Squeezing her breasts hard enough to milk them was fine, but I'd crossed a line. "N-now, young man... ah, Master. I know you have your particular methods of... um... relieving yourself, but I'm still your teacher. You should show a little more respect."

"You expect me to respect a topless bimbo like you that blew up her own classroom, then got herself trapped in frozen time with a new student?"

"Um..." She swallowed, thinking of how to respond.

"Because I totally think you're the most respectable teacher at this Academy! Going back in time, changing the past... this is incredible! You're incredible! I only called you a cow whore because that's just my way of showing appreciation. It's a compliment, right? No one else can shake huge tits like these."

"Oh...?" Her face brightened up again. So gullible. "Well, I suppose you're right. Master."

"Exactly. So go ahead and start drooling. I know a dumb slut like you can barely stop herself from doing it all the time, and right now you need to get these udders of yours nice and slippery." I rubbed the top of her head affectionately, the cheerful look on her face reminding me of a dog I'd had as a child. "I'd love to fuck your tits myself, but I think you'll learn a lot more if you're the one doing all the work. Don't worry though. I'll be sure to tell you everything you're doing wrong."

"Gee, thanks." She gave a roll of her eyes.

Slap! I struck her face with my palm, twisting her head to the side. "Don't break character. Or do you not want us to escape?"

"Mmm...!" She clenched her jaw and let out a loud whine in the back of her throat. I knew she wanted to complain, to lecture me again about showing respect, but she held herself back. But this was her fault, and the only way to break the spell was to milk my cock. Sacrifices had to be made, and her dignity was on the chopping block. She took a deep breath, gave me a bright smile. "Sorry, Master. Your dumb cow whore can't stop making mistakes. Please be sure to slap me again the next time I mess up."

She then kept her mouth open, stuck out her tongue, and let a long line of drool ooze down onto the head of my cock.

I just could not get enough of the sight of this bimbo teacher with her tongue out, dripping heaps of saliva to lube up both her tits and my cock buried in-between them. Getting herself all wet and ready for the tittyfuck she had been convinced by me was a duty and obligation for a big-titted slut like her to provide. The rapidly expanding pools of glistening saliva made her tits look so tasty, sweet like honey... The thought of sweets reminded me of something that I needed to try!

"Ouchie! Owwww..." Mahnkoh whimpered when I grabbed her hair and pulled her face and more importantly, lips towards mine. I stole a kiss from the surprised teacher, my tongue marauding her mouth and I felt the woman's body grow less tense as she met my kiss. There was definitely a hint of humiliation, of reluctance, in my teacher's response when I kissed her but from the muffled moan she gave when I pulled her close, she did not seem to solely dislike it. Was she at last ready to reveal her true, masochistic self, or had she finally gotten my request for her to act submissive down to a convincing level of performance?

As soon as I felt my teacher’s soft tongue give after mine, my suspicions were confirmed—Mahnkoh's kiss tasted like sweet strawberry. It was weird. Weird but... nice? The taste was not bad, but what the taste symbolized truly appealed to me—proof of my absolute power over these stuck-up sorceresses. Over their bodies, minds, memories, actions. I even controlled how their kisses tasted!

I broke away from the kiss, leaving Mahnkoh's slobbering tongue hanging out of her mouth, dripping yet more drool down her cleavage. "Well, get to it, titty-cow! We don't have all day do we, even if we're frozen in time!"

"Yes, right..! Sorry, Master. Please allow this cow to use my overripe melons to get you off."

My cock was throbbing in anticipation when she finally pressed small hands to either side of the majestic mammaries, fully enveloping my man-meat within her chest pillows. She began moving her hands and upper body, rubbing the cock buried within her. Mahnkoh gazedup at me from behind her glasses, the still nervous young teacher tried to read my expression to ensure she did a proper job giving me her very first titfuck. We needed to get her out of this timestop mess, after all. She looked so goddamn sexy like that. And the sensation! The feeling of her tits against my cock! It was... slightly disappointing...

Having my dick sucked by Rinko and Hikari had felt greater than I could have even imagined. Not just the feeling of warm mouth and tongue satisfying me, but also the turn-on and rush it gave me to see  a pretty girl demean herself by servicing my cock on her knees.. The sensation of Hikari's virgin pussy wringing me dry of semen had been even greater, but that's what I had expected. There must be a reason so many men did such idiotic things for women and pussy, after all.

Mahnkoh-sensei jerking me off with her boobies definitely looked sexy (and demeaning) enough to make me fire on all cylinders. But the actual feeling of her tits rubbing against my dick was not that special. Even a handjob would probably feel better, even if the visual stimuli would have been a whole lot more boring. She seemed unsure of what to do, hesitant of how to leverage her bovine assets to best get me off.

Shit, this was sort of an anti-climax..! Should I just pin her down and take her pussy instead? Bark orders and instructions at her? My teacher’s titfuck was as tantalizing as multiple hells, but... man. What the heck..? it ought to feel better than this, right?

Except, no… her breasts were so big, so incredibly soft, that no matter how hard she squeezed on them with her hands, it was almost like my cock was being caressed by a fluffy cloud. Not to mention that all that weight meant she could only bring them up and down so fast. Was it possible? Was there really such a thing as tits that could be… too big?

No! Blasphemy!

Then, it hit me. I controlled the infinitesimal intricacies of the cosmos now! I was a warlock, and Mahnkoh had opened herself up to me and my powers completely when she initiated a conduit. Why should I settle for "normal" when I had this magic?

I had gradually come to understand that using a Word of Power to alter a girl's memories, personality and life—her very soul—was a tricky affair. But something less complicated, something fun, like making kisses taste like strawberries, that should be much easier!

I reached out for Mahnkoh's magical essences, intertwined with mine since we had established a conduit. Hers felt so small and insignificant compared to mine, as though it was my right to rule her. So I did. Not by an undeniable Word of Power, but instead a small change to her body.

SUPREMELY FUCKABLE TITS

It was dumb. How the hell would such a magic command even work? But it did. Instantly.

"Uoohh..! Holy fuck!" I grunted, as my hips began more or less moving on their own, thrusting up and down the great chest cushioning  my manhood.

Nothing had changed in how it all looked. Mahnkoh's enormous hooters still enveloped me fully, lubricated by both milk and saliva. When I grabbed and pulled at them they were just as squishy and soft as they had always been! Yet there was something very different with how the skin of her tits rubbed against me now, as though it stuck to my penis ever so slightly. An almost cloying, ribbed feeling that sent tingles all over my dick when I plunged back and forth into the tits. Gods, this was good! My magic was fucking unbelievable!

"O-oh, M-master! H-how very forward of you... I'm... oh! Ohhhhnn..!" Mahnkoh seemed startled by my sudden enthusiasm. From the way she was moaning, it looked like the magic hadn’t just made it feel better for me, but her as well. Well now! Shouldn’t she be grateful?

Gods, how I needed to blast all over her naïve face and (now literally) made-to-be-fucked tits! I needed these huge honkers added to my harem! But something in me at that moment also knew that just cumming would not be enough to make her mine—to tie her magic to mine. The titty-bitch had to want me to give her my cum, like Hikari and Rinko had wanted.

"That was right," I thought, vaguely registering the still frozen girl next to me while my cock felt as though it was on the verge of exploding from the sensation administered through Mahnkoh's tits. "Rinko was part of my Harem, too. The first girl in my Harem, actually."

If I was to make Mahnkoh a member of my harem, I needed a plan. A scheme. Maybe I could make her breasts even more sensitive? Or maybe I could play with her mind, like the hypnosis Erufu had used before. That had been enough to get Rinko into my Harem, after all.

The memory of cumming all over Rinko and Erufu while the rest of the class had looked on with jealousy stirred in the back of my mind, and that was a mistake. Combined with Mahnkoh's amazing tits, it was enough to push me over the edge.

Unable to stop myself, I kept going and lost myself to it, squeezing her chest as tightly around my cock as I could, bouncing my balls off her own mammoth orbs as I jizzed hot cum. Her breasts were so large that it wasn't until the third salvo that my cum started spilling out of the tight pocket she'd formed for me, and it bubbled out of her cleavage like a hot spring, sliding down to coat her chest.

"Hahh... good bitch. Now why don't you start cleaning me up? I think it'll take a while to get ready for round two, but you need all the practice you can get."

Mahnkoh's face was flushed with her own arousal. Whatever I'd done to her own body hadn't just made it feel good for me, but her too. And it looked like I'd put her right at the edge, and while she used her forearm to hold her breasts up like a shelf, her right hand had snuck down between her thighs. "Yes, Master... please enjoy your slutty cow's mouth as she cleans you off."

"Mahnkoh-sensei!?" A startled voice came from behind me, and I saw that Rinko was no longer frozen.

In fact, none of the girls were frozen. And all at once they started talking.

"Oh my god, I can't believe she did that!"

"What a slut!"

"And with him, gross!"

"Wait, when did the desks get fixed?"

"What the hell happened?"

"Ah. Ahhh, class? Please, settle down." Mahnkoh rose to her feet, began the work of stuffing her breasts back into her leotard, getting her fingers drenched in my cum in the process. It didn't do much to help either, the material so soaked it was transparent enough to see the perfect outline of her nipples. "What we just demonstrated was a Temporal Restoration spell. You see, when a warlock and sorceress work together, there really is no limit to the magic they can perform. But as I'm sure you can imagine, it can be rather risky."

She cleared her throat, trying to ignore her cum-soaked tits as she went to the front of the chalkboard and wrote out the term Temporal Restoration. "You see, young Daiichi and I were just... um..."

I could tell she was trying to think of an explanation that wouldn't make her look either incompetent or a slut. Or both.

It wasn't going well.

After a minute of stammering and babbling, she gave up. "I'll give extra credit to the whole class as long as everyone swears to secrecy."

As if these gossipy girls could ever keep a secret. But to my surprise, the class was excited by the prospect, quickly agreeing. When they did, Mahnkoh pulled out a scroll case and unfurled the parchment inside. "Okay. An extra ten points to every student, and in exchange, no speaking about what went on in here today to anyone outside this room."

She wrote the terms on the paper, and the words briefly glowed. The girls lined up, and one by one, they signed their own names. As Pine signed her own name—she'd been asleep when time had restarted, and so had missed Mahnkoh's little exhibitionist show—she gave me a thumb's up. "Hey, way to go, Daiichi-san! I mean, not just the extra credit, but uh... helping clean up the mess. I thought I was going to be in a ton of trouble."

"Any time." I signed my own name last, and when I did, the parchment began to burn with purple fire. The terms of the contract were burned into my brain, and I could feel the magic enforcing that secrecy. I guess Mahnkoh wasn't relying on the honor system.

Magical contracts.

As the son of a merchant, the very idea got my head spinning.

With the contract signed, the class was dismissed. Mahnkoh was a bundle of stress after such an intense hour and needed time to recover. I’d missed my chance to add her to my harem, but I was sure I’d get another one.

“Magical contracts, huh? How do those work, Pine-chan?” I asked the shortstack, amazed at how quickly the girl seemed to have recovered from whatever had happened to her just moments before. Her body seemed perky and mind happy-go-lucky again, as if she had not just almost destroyed this classroom and her classmates. Sadly, Pine's leotard was also mended, and despite how I tried to leer at her nether regions, I could see no trace of the womb tattoo that perhaps hid under the white and yellow leotard that rode up far on her hips.

“Umm… well, you bind magic to a contract. So… um… it’s a magic contract? And it’s like… you can’t break it, or… um…”

Pine's subpar explanation was cut short by the classroom door sliding open. In an instant, the classroom fell silent as the grave, no more giggles and tittle-tattle from the girls concerning their teacher's latest mishap.

Hikari Luxa, taller than Pine but a good head shorter than what she used to be, strode into the classroom with her head held high. She glanced at her compatriots with an upturned nose, but her haughty expression melted to a sweet, dear smile when her eyes finally rested on me.

Despite the rich girl's currently shorter stature, she obviously considered herself above the others in class, and it seemed as though the other girls (sans perhaps Rinko) shared that view. None of the girls seemed bothered by Hikari being drained of part of her magical energies, leaving her a sexy shortstack like this, and how that implied that Hikari had allowed me to have my way with her just now.

Hikari Luxa was the queen bitch of this class—rich, powerful, sexy! But at the same time, she was my dirty ero maid. To me, those two personas ought to be impossible to reconcile, but the sorceresses seemed unbothered by such a conundrum.

The perfect maid approached me and Pine and gave a deep bow.

“Eep!” Squeaked Pine and stumbled a few steps back, in response to Hikari standing so very close. Hikari in turn barely seemed to acknowledge the other shortstack.

"Master Procus-sama." Hikari rose back up from her bow. A large, brilliant smile on her face transitioned effortlessly to pure toxicity as she turned her gaze towards Pine. "She's not troubling you, is she?"

"Pine-chan?" I grabbed Pine's shoulder and pulled her against me. "Don't be silly. She's my friend, right?"

"I am? Wow!" Pine seemed thrilled at the news.

Hikari less so. But the maid had the good sense to not question me. "Great... that's... I'm so happy Master Procus-sama has made a..." Her smile was so forced I worried her face might crack. "...friend."

 "Wow wow wow... so I guess you really did get to join Daiichi-san's Harem like you've always been bragging about, huh?" Pine said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Well, I'm happy for you! I was always kind of worried, since no one ever knows what the next warlock is going to be like. But Daiichi-san seems like he'll be a good Master. Right?"

"Oh yes. I'll take very good care of my maid." Flanked by these two shortstacks, I couldn't resist using my left hand to cup Hikari's ass and tug her closer to me. "Even if she's an insatiable slut. Really, she's the whole reason I was late for class."

"M-m-master Procus-sama!" Hikari protested, her face blushing a bright red.

"Why don't you tell Pine-chan what we were doing, Hikari?" I insisted.

"Ahhhhn... ehehe... Master Procus-sama claimed me. I felt his incredible cock inside of me. He wrested all of my magic away, reducing me to this pathetic state, good only as a tool of his pleasure... then after his nap, he compelled me to clean my juices off of him." Hikari smugly declared. "With my mouth, naturally."

"Oh. Um... wow." Pine was blushing now too, and took a step out of reach from me. "You two, uh... sure didn't waste time, did you?"

I laughed. "Well, when a beautiful girl like her explains she's trained her whole life to be my maid, I'd just feel bad refusing her, y'know?"

"I guess..."

"Hey. Hey now. Just because I've got your old bully under my thumb doesn't mean I don't still want to hang out with you. Especially since I'm new here, I gotta know. What do students around here do for fun?" If Pine had been powerful enough to overwhelm a teacher like Mahnkoh, then adding her to my Harem would inflate my own power tremendously too.

Plus... goddamn, she was cute.

Pine smiled at me, the relief on her face plain to see. "Well, in the afternoon, people usually spend their time on club activities. We've got Dueling, Enchanting, Ancient Research clubs... oh, I'm in the Cooking club, if you want to come and check it out. It's all about cooking up really tasty meals infused with magic."

Joining a club, huh? That gave me an idea.

"You know, I think I might just start my own club." One where every single girl was a member of my harem. A room in the school where I could reign as the king, being waited on hand and foot by a huge bevy of babes, each as desperate to please me as Hikari was.

"Really? Wow!" Pine clapped her hands together. "What kind of club are you going to make?"

Good question. I hadn't thought that far ahead. But before I could think of a response, someone new intruded into the conversation.

"You there. Daiichi-san. What you did today with Mahnkoh-sensei was incredibly inappropriate. Taking advantage of a gullible teacher like her..." Rinko glared at me with her sharp, lively eyes. "I knew you were trouble from the start."

“Taking advantage?!” I guffawed at Rinko's silly words. “If anything, I was the one being taken advantage of by that predatory bovine! Besides...” My mouth twisted to a grin as I remembered Erufu's hypnotic suggestion still affecting Rinko. “If Mahnkoh was too weak to properly serve as my conduit it was her own fault, right? It's only natural that she had to take responsibility.”

Rinko blushed at the stark reminder of her own inadequacy. “Y-yes, that may be true but-”

“I helped Mahnkoh repair the classroom, basically saving her career. If she is not a strong enough sorceress to deal with the consequences, that's her problem.” I shrugged.

“You're unbelievable, Daiichi-san!” Rinko gritted her teeth. Despite her being convinced by Erufu's magic that what I said was true—that a girl not strong enough to resist my magic was at fault for the consequences—she did not seem to like that truth. “Blessed Goddesses! Are all men like this if they get some semblance of power?!”

“Hrmm... Like I said, Rinko-chan, I figure I was the one being taken advantage of... I thought at least a teacher like Mahnkoh would be capable enough to not lose herself in a conduit ritual. Guess I overestimated her.” I remained quiet for a few moments, as if deep in thought, and then I gave a sudden smile, like I had just gotten a brilliant idea! It was all an act, of course. I had entertained such a plan ever since I began to understand the importance for an inexperienced warlock like me to catch a sorceress when her magical wards were down. It seemed like a conduit ritual was the easiest way to break past all such barriers.

“Rinko-chan, I'm thinking of perhaps forming a new after-school club! A club where sorceresses who are interested can practice their defense against my Warlock magic and I can try to improve my control over these powers in turn. I figure you should be very interested in that, since you seem to pride yourself in being great at everything yet did such a bad job at guiding me as a conduit this morning.”

“That's...” The eyes that still glared at me narrowed, I could tell she carefully considered what I had just said. “I'm the president of both Dueling and Arcane Theorems, that leaves me little time to go gallivanting with-”

“Oh, too bad. I figured a talented young sorceress like Rinko Aurelius would not give up so easily when finally faced with a magical challenge she's not woman enough for.” I launched back at her, hammering at every button I figured I would have to push.

“Grrr...” The slender, beautiful genius shook from frustration. My last provocation did it! “Fine! I think that would be a great idea for a club, Procus-san! If anything, girls need to know how to defend against a pervert warlock such as you! Hmph!”

“I agree that it is a most brilliant idea, Master.” Hikari gave a light bow for emphasis. “A warlock of your greatness should not waste his time in a club managed by lowly sorceresses. No, you should rule your own club. Your humble maid and servant would naturally be more than willing to procure the necessary permissions and facilities for it.”

“Good. Have it done by this afternoon, ‘Kari.”

“O-oh, Master, that's so...” She quieted, and then just nodded. “Acknowledged, Master. Hikari Luxa will ensure it is done.”

“You're welcome to join too, Pine! Hope you can skip cooking class this afternoon, at least. I'd like to hang out as friends.”

“O-oh... yes! I'd love to hang out after class, Daiichi-kun. I'll tell my kitchen buddies I won't show up today.”

The next class was about to start and would be held in the same room, so we split up and went back to our desks. To my delight, I noted that Hikari now sat in the desk in front of me. My sexy maid made sure to wriggle her (almost) bare ass at me when she settled down behind her desk.

As the class was getting settled into their seats, a booming voice echoed throughout the room, amplified by magic, and pounding on my ears.

"Greetings, class! My battle with the dark forces of the underworld have been put on pause, so that I might impart some fraction of my wisdom upon thee."

A beat later, a floating line of sparks traced out the shape of a circle overhead, carving a hole in spacetime itself, and an angelic figure descended down to the front of the classroom.

I'd seen some slutty leotards in my time here. There wasn't a single girl I'd met yet whose leotard wasn't wedged completely into her ass, and they clung to their breasts like a second skin. I was almost getting used to it.

But this woman?

Her leotard was on an even higher level. Not because of how tightly it clung to her body. No. It wasn't because it had a hole carved out, leaving her breasts to be supported by a bikini like Hikari. It wasn't even a matter of her body being too lewd to contain, like Mahnkoh.

No no no. You see... this leotard was fucking transparent.

I could see everything! Her wide hips were completely bare, just like every other girl. Her breasts had an extra layer of support in the form of a wide fishnet mesh that kept her tits perky, the bright pink areola easily visible. The smooth lines of her belly, that delicious slight swelling of fat around the navel something I was starting to appreciate more and more. This pervert had come to class functionally naked, and not another student was batting an eye.

"Ah, you must be Procus-kun." She declared as our eyes locked. Well, her eyes locked on mine. I was busy staring at the other, more interesting parts of her. "Welcome to the gates of hell, young warlock! The other professors might have coddled and pampered you, but mark my words, my class shall push you to your limits and beyond!"

"Eh? I'm sorry. It's my first day. What... what class are you teaching, exactly?"

"Ufufu... such blissful ignorance. Listen closely then! For you have stepped into the Class of Unending Agony. The Class of Eternal Torment! The Class of--"

"Suzuki-sensei! Please!" Rinko finally interrupted, unable to put up with the spiel any longer. "This isn't any of those things! It's the Mana Capacity Training class. The amount of mana a person can hold is limited, but it can be exercised like a muscle by taking it in and expending it. This class is about channeling large amounts of mana, so that over time our capacity grows. That's why it comes at the end of the day."

"Rinko-chan...!!! That... that's not mysterious at all! Ten points from House Raven's Teeth."

"Sensei... please... we aren't divided into houses. You can't give or take away points like that."

The teacher stamped her foot, shook her arms, and pouted. "You are just... just... no fun at all!"

Huh. So this was the magical equivalent of a Gym class. That sounded... like a major hassle. Besides, from what I could tell, I had more magic than I knew what to do with. My own mana seemed to recharge within minutes, while Hikari was still in her shortstack size. And I could still drain Rinko if I needed another boost. What was the point in wasting all that mana on...

Hold up. Wait a minute.

"Suzy-sensei, do you mean that everyone in the class is going to use up all their magic?"

"Ahem. That's Suzuki-sama, young warlock. But yes." With a grand flourish, spinning in place like a ballerina, Suzuki opened up a dozen more portals, each one inches over a desk, and down floated open boxes, each of these filled with rather expensive looking blue crystals in a flawless diamond shape. Each was about the size of my thumb, and there were around two dozen in each box. "These are mana crystals. Each student needs to fill them up to capacity. That accumulated mana can then be used by Huntresses out in the field, used by faculty to perform ritual magic, or sold to provide more funding for the school."

"Naturally, the more you can fill, the greater your capacity."

Exploiting unpaid student labor to enrich themselves, all under the guise of education and training? My respect for Mona had gone up a notch.

But that wasn't the most important thing. If every girl in the class was going to expend up all their mana... they'd end up looking all tiny-yet-well-endowed like Hikari! Not to mention, without their mana and magic charms to protect themselves, they'd be easy pickings.

They couldn’t be making it this easy for me… right?


Thanks for reading! If you want to read more of my free works, support me so I can write more, contact me for a commission, or anything else, you can find all the relevant links over here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

12