Chapter 4: Plowing the Biggest Tits in the Academy
1.6k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the trial that was walking down the staircase, I steered my sweaty self towards the classroom. It wasn't until I had reached the courtyard that I realized... I had no idea where the classroom was!

It was still barely past noon and classes seemed in full swing. From the classroom windows facing the courtyard, I could sense the burn of curious glances cast by sorceresses from other classes. This was a huge Academy! None of the girls peeking out at me looked like my classmates from class 2-B, though. I had to ask someone to show me the way, lest I’d miss Big-Titty-sensei’s class! But since all well-mannered girls were in class, the courtyard was nigh-empty. There was however one girl in the courtyard–a girl who neither appeared well, nor mannered.

She wore a black leotard of the same impossible cut as all the other beauties, the powers of a Warlock's Word of Power was supposedly irresistible after all. The girl paired her leotard with a grey, heavy mesh jacket and extremely tiny, unbuttoned pair of shorts that barely covered her hips and nothing more. She was in clear breach of the official dress code of this school, and the getup made her look tough yet almost more whorish than if she had just settled for a standard highleg leotard.

But the outfit wasn’t what caught my attention. No, it was the girl wearing it. The girl in the courtyard had bright, lustrous red skin and horns sticking out of a messy tangle of raven-and-crimson hair–all dead giveaways of a demonic heritage somewhere in her family's past. So-called devilkins were mistrusted, but father had taught me that many of them were shrewd businessmen and well, money talked. A devilkin girl attending this Academy must surely have come from rich merchant parents and have had a spoiled, sheltered childhood. Yet, from how this girl rose from a squat and strutted towards me, as if I were an intruder of her domain, she oozed confidence and even danger. As though she was some street rat involved in the devilkin gang wars that currently menaced the capital, and not some affluent merchant princess.

"Oi! You're that Warman or whatever, right!? Got a lot of nerve stumbling in here, new guy... This courtyard's mine!" She balled her right fist and hit it to her open left palm a few times as she approached. Her threatening gesture was further enhanced by small shockwaves erupting after each hit to her palm.

"Warlock," I corrected her, not hiding the leering gaze on her shiny red thighs. "I mean... I am a man though, so I can see how you'd get it mixed up. In any case, great timing. I'm heading towards class, but it's my first day and I've found myself rather turned around. I'm looking for Ma... uh..." What had Hikari said her name was again? "Well, it's the class for... uh..." Oh come on, now! Just because I'd never been so distracted in my life as when Hikari was pleasuring me was no excuse to have the memory of a goldfish. I let out a sigh, gave a shrug, and smiled at the devilkin. "I'll be honest, all I know is that my sla... my maid said this is the teacher with the biggest tits. Any idea where she might be?"

And for the first time in my life, I took a punch right on the chin. I'd barely even seen the devilkin close the distance between us. I just saw her arm held high over her head and I seemed to fall backwards in slow motion, colliding with the thankfully soft grass as I ended up on my back. Sometimes those stereotypes about devilkins had a grain of truth, it seemed! The red-skinned girl planted her feet beside my head and then squat down. It gave me what would be an excellent view in any other situation, but the sneer on her face ruined it.

"Y'know, when I heard a guy was joining the school, I was kinda worried. The Academy doesn't have any men, and it doesn't need any men. They say you warmans are supposed to have all kinds of crazy magic so I'm actually relieved that it turned out to be a fat piggy like you." As if to emphasize the point, she reached down and pushed the sharp black nails on her ring and middle finger into either nostril, pulling my nose up flat. "So lemme tell you how it's gonna go. You're gonna pack your bags and leave. Because if I see you stinking up my school again-"That was enough of that! My back was on fire with pain. I could barely breathe, and my jaw felt loose. But my magic felt sharper than ever. And since this dumb bitch was dumb enough to touch me, I didn't hesitate.

MAID

I slammed the Word of Power against her just as I had done to Hikari... and felt it bounce right back off, pain flaring up in my skull that was ten times worse than the punch. Lucky for me, even if the word didn't stick to the devilkin, the level of raw magic I'd thrown at her was more than enough to send her flying through the air and then tumbling on the ground more than ten feet away from me.

I groaned, then picked myself up, not liking at all how it seemed like every part of my body needed a doctor. Why hadn't that worked?! Regardless, I needed to get out of here before-

"Oh, you done fucked up now, little man!" The devilkin roared, somehow managing to kip up from the ground and land on her feet, fists clenched, steam literally pouring out of her mouth.

You'd think that after a day like mine, I could die without regrets. But as she charged towards me, her entire fist engulfed in a sinister purple flame, I was absolutely full of them. Why had I wasted so much of my time? Why hadn't I been more careful? I should have remembered where that damn classroom was! I closed my eyes and braced to have my head incinerated... and nothing happened.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see that someone new had intervened. "Now, now, Debbie-chan. What have I said about picking fights?" My savior teased as I took in her divine form from behind, my eyes immediately locking on to her exposed ass cheeks, but finding zero flaws in every inch of her curves. The new woman was holding an ornate wand outstretched in one hand, and 'Debbie' was now hanging suspended in shibari bondage, her legs in a frogtie while her arms were forced behind her back in the reverse prayer pose, glowing red ropes of magic squeezing the rest of her body even more tightly.

My guardian angel literally walked on air, every step planted just a few feet above ground, towards me. During my recent extra-dimensional jaunt, I had concluded that magic women equaled outstanding beauty, but this lady was in a league of her own! Long, pink hair flowed perfectly behind her, the pink almost matching the color of her plump, yet dignified lips. The woman's hips and thighs were such a work of art that it could convince me that all of the gods and goddesses were good–only benevolent deities would allow men such sights! And the lady’s breasts, barely held in place by a white leotard that both showed off some unbelievable sideboob and her toned belly, were almost as big as Erufu-sensei's! But what they lacked in size, they more than made up for in quality, such perfect perky teardrops I’d not yet seen at the school.

It was almost unfathomable that a wet dream such as this could actually exist!

"Enchanted to meet you, Procus-kun." Her voice was pure sex too! Gods, everything about this woman! She was simply too erotic! "I've been dying to introduce myself to you. The name's Laelia, Laelia Satonaka. I'm a teacher here sometimes, and a Huntress. As such, I hunt and pacify threats to this Academy." She leaned close, and I shuddered in response–merely the presence of this ideal woman so close made me shiver from delight. "That includes Warlocks, if they go too far. Keep that in mind, Procus-kun." Laelia’s impeccable hand clasped my shoulder, as a show of affection, and she strode past me, towards the devilkin girl still held in place.

I was in love! Maybe it was the fact that she had just saved me from certain death. Maybe it was the warm, maternal but teasing aura she had when she spoke to me. Or maybe it was how in a school full of nothing but 9s and 10s, I'd found a woman that was an 11. I mean, sure, Pine and Litchi had a great mix of cute and sexy going for them. Erufu was seductive as hell, even if she scared me. And Hikari and Rinko were sexy enough to fill my dreams for years. But this Laelia Satonaka... She didn't just look gorgeous. Every part of her just screamed that she was better than every other girl for miles around. A swan among the ducks. And you know what? Confidence is sexy! The thought of seeing her strung up by her own red ropes was so compelling that it took me a second to register that she was speaking again, with that sweet, teasing velvet voice of hers.

"Hmm, you ought to be in class now, Procus-kun. Mahnkoh-sensei's such a sweet and caring woman that she’s probably fraught with worry over some of her students missing." The hovering Huntress shifted her attention to the bound devilkin. "Debbie-chan, I know you refuse to attend class, no matter how many times I ask you, but would you at least be willing to help your fellow student and junior find his classroom?"

"...fine! Yes! Burning hells, you're such a pain in the ass!!" The red-skinned delinquent grumbled. Her bindings immediately began to come undone at the affirmation and she fell to the ground. Debbie nimbly scrambled to her feet and glared at Laelia.

"Wonderful, Debbie-chan. Take good care of Procus-kun now. Warlocks like him are... special." Her eyes on me when she said so were hard to read. In what manner did this “Huntress” consider me special? As particularly entertaining “prey”, or special for another reason?

"You kids have fun." The pink-haired wonder then said and walked on air, this time each step took her higher and higher until she had strided out of the courtyard, up and over the roof of the surrounding buildings.

"Follow me, Warman." Debbie motioned for me in a dejected mutter.

***

The devilkin remained quiet while she guided me through labyrinthine corridors. Just before we reached my classroom, she breached her silence:"Word of advice, new kid–if that devil-woman asks you to do something–do it. She'll make you regret disobeying her. That’s the only reason I'm helping you out now... But next time I see you, I'll beat you to a fucking pulp for whatever Warman magic shit you tried to pull on me before. You got it?"

During the impromptu guided tour, I had been very busy appreciating the constant tease of a shaking, athletic, crimson ass neatly packaged in much too small short-shorts. The sometimes wagging and whipping of her tail had made the show even more of a spectacle. It was so hypnotizing that I nearly walked into a wall, stumbling off the brick path when I heard the quiet cutie (with a terrible attitude) address me.

"Huh? Oh. Right. Sure, sure. No problem." Part of me wanted to point out that the only thing I'd done was act in self-defense against a completely unprovoked assault, but... I wasn't going to count on being saved twice in the same day. Especially when there was something wrong with my magic. Why the fuck wasn't Debbie my maid? It might be unreasonable to assume that I would be able to master magic through sheer intuition in less than half a day when the Academy taught girls on a minimum ten-year track, but damn it, I really, really wanted to see this devilkin cunt in frills, then spank her attractive ass till it turned... well, not red. Purple? She basically begged for it, the way she had been walking in front of me so seductively through these halls!

For now though, I parted ways with the devilkin and opened the door to the classroom. Unfortunately, class seemed to have already started, so I'd be playing catch up.

...was the last thought that crossed my mind before I met my untimely doom.

"Oh, no!! Thrice blessed Goddess! Dive for cover, girls!" A matronly voice called out as I was blinded by light. A torch like the sun—but stronger!—bathed my vision as soon as I opened the classroom door! Then, I felt the heat, a blistering scorch that began to eat at my skin and singe my hair! Yet the very instant I felt it, every part of me also recognized that this painful sensation was a mere beginning. The raising heat, the merciless radiance, had barely even begun to take form in this classroom. Soon, it would destroy it. And everything else.

So this was how I would die—boiled alive in a magic blaze I did not understand at all. Eradicated by eldritch irradiation!

While I felt myself slowly come undone, I took some small solace in that I would at least not die a virgin, but gosh what an odd way for Daiichi Procus, fledgling Warlock, to go…

My ceasing self registered a shadow against the blinding light—some sort of cow on two legs that threw its hands up and spoke a few magic words against the onslaught. A new radiance, this one soothing instead of scouring emerged from the bovine hooves, spreading quickly through the classroom forming a barrier and shield of some sort. This gentle light—the protective ward—felt so kind, like a loving mother's hug. The embrace made my struggling particles settle down, for the moment they were no longer busy with tearing themselves apart.

With slightly better control over my mental faculties and vision, it was now clear that the woman who had erected the protective ward was not a cow. But her gargantuan breasts, almost like udders, made such confusion understandable, even excusable. She wore glasses and black stockings that hugged well-shaped, but plump, legs tight. A frilly highleg leotard and white opera gloves gave her a soft, and caring appearance. Like a kind mother or an older sister that would smother you with hugs and kisses. Yet now this woman gritted her teeth, holding the barrier in place with a determination that brought my thoughts to that of a fierce beast protecting its offspring.

My teacher's, Mahnkoh-sensei's, thick body shook slightly when she moved her arms, trying to shape the barrier she had erected around the miniature sun that burned just next to my desk. The milk truck grunted and moaned from the strain. Despite the awesome display of witchcraft before my very eyes, I was equally awed by how soft her breasts seemed to be, how every little movement caused them to ripple and quake under the frilly joke of a teacher's uniform. My perverted mind–despite the crisis at hand–could also not help but note how Mahnkoh-sensei’s white leotard was thoroughly soaked by what must be breast milk.

The girls in class 2-B were protected by their teacher’s barrier and hunkered down behind their desks, though some seemed to lay unconscious on the floor. Aside from Hikari and Litchi, there was one student missing however—Pine.

I looked back over to the shining orb of destruction close to my desk, and could finally make out the girl under the unraveling energies she emitted; Pine Bomber, the happy-go-lucky shortstack sorceress that had seemed so interested in me, hovered in mid-air above her desk. Her leotard was in tatters, pieces of it still hanging from her legs offering a full view of the enormous balls of energy bolted-on her chest and hairless sex. Covering a substantial part of the small girl's lower belly was a huge, intricate tattoo, snaking from her womb up towards her milkers. The slutty womb tattoo shone even stronger than the rest of her, as though it was the very focal point of the entropic energies.

“Ohh... I'm... Hhnn... kyaaa!~” The barely conscious, floating shortstack moaned when her body tensed and produced a concentrated burst of energy that struck hard against Mahnkoh-sensei's shield. The teacher took a step back from the blow, her lactation out of control while she struggled to maintain both her balance and barrier.

“This... it's... so much stronger than I expected..! Oh dear Goddess, please grant me the strength to protect them!” Mahnkoh-sensei begged, her voice crackling along with her barrier. The shield began to shrink and crack under the unrelenting destructive assault.

I looked from the teacher to the rest of the scared sorceresses, and then back to the corridor I had just come from. Should I... try to play the hero? Was it better to just scram? What could I really do in this situation—what would be most advantageous and-

While I was busy trying to work out what to do, how to deal with the multitude of risks and rewards that this situation offered, a familiar piece of ass (nicely presented to me by a simple white leotard) scrambled to her feet from behind her sensei's ward.

Rinko Aurelius looked to Mahnkoh-sensei with determination and then to the engine of destruction that Pine currently seemed to have become. The class president took a few deep breaths to calm her nerves and then moved her hands in a well-studied manner, her voice speaking the incantation aloud trembling a little under the oppressive energies that leaked through the shattering barrier. In what must have been moments before another shockwave would destroy the barrier, classroom (and possibly the entire Academy?) Rinko had finished her spell.

A small ray of pink and white shot from her index finger and struck Pine in-between her exposed tits. The shorty moaned long and hard one final time before she simply yawned widely. Still hovering in mid-air, still stark naked, she mumbled a drowsy “...goodnight” and curled into a ball. She began to snore.

With Pine sleeping, the undoing of matter came to an immediate halt. The girls and teacher looked at each other and then to the classroom. Destroyed desks, cracked windows and half-broken floor and ceiling. The chandelier closest to Pine's desk had disintegrated into a fine dust.

This was twice now within the past ten minutes that I had been just inches away from death. This time, it wasn't half as scary, because I had something else to distract me. Boobs! Big, giant, soft, squishy boobs! Laelia might be a once in a lifetime beauty, but this Mahnkoh was busty enough that it wasn't a matter of admiration or appreciation. It was pure lust at first sight! That she'd just saved my life–along with an assist from Rinko, of all people (and from Pine? What a twist!)–was a point in her favor, but a minor one in the face of such voluptuous and seductive breast meat.

"Well! Thank you for your assistance, Rinko-san. I hadn't expected that Pine-san's effort would be so very... dramatic!" The teacher gave a nervous laugh, wiping the sweat that had formed off her forehead. "But don't worry, everyone. I assure you, the situation was all under control. Nothing to be concerned about."

Wow, she was an absolutely terrible liar. And it looked like the rest of the class was thinking the same. "Is this a bad time?" I asked, wondering if the class would be canceled.

"Where have you been?" Rinko's eyes locked on to me, and they were not happy. "We need to talk, you and me. If you think-"

But before the upset schoolgirl could continue, the teacher interrupted. "Oh! You must be Daiichi! Hello, hello!" Glad for a distraction, the teacher rushed me, grabbing both hands and shaking them up and down vigorously, my eyes locking onto her breasts once again as they started bouncing. "I'm Eushee O. Mahnkoh, your Abjurations teacher. I've been oh so looking forward to having you here! And I would say you've arrived at the perfect time. You wouldn't mind giving the class a quick demonstration on your Warlock magic, would you? It would really help me out. Pretty please?" Her eyes were wet with distress and the pout on her lips was incredibly cute. Even though she was supposed to be a teacher, with her extremely matronly appeals (her tits dripped with breast milk for heaven’s sake!), I couldn't help but think of her as more of a klutzy little sister."Uh, sure. What do you need me to do?" It would take a mountain of willpower to say no to this woman. What a wonderful, innocent smile she had.

'Well, you just missed the practical demonstration on Warding magic that got a little out of hand. So now is the perfect time for a demonstration on Restoration magic, and with you here, we can perform what's called Temporal Restoration." Eushee turned towards the rest of the class, those that were still conscious at least. "You see, as you know, sorceresses are gifted with magic that can create energy, channel elements, manipulate senses, and a number of other things, but one of our strongest specialties is Healing. Meanwhile, Warlocks like young Daiichi here have a gift for Temporal magic, altering the flow of time."

"But our magic is at its most powerful when we work together. By forming a conduit, we can use what's called Temporal Restoration, in effect 'healing' the classroom back to the condition it was in before the little, ah, mishap. And then it'll be like nothing ever happened! So we definitely won't need to tell Headmistress Mona about this, right, everyone?" The hollow eyes my shell-shocked classmates gave their teacher weren’t hard to read.

I could do that? Well, if I could rewrite Hikari's whole family into being maids, fixing up a classroom probably wasn't out of the realm of possibility. "Okay. Sure. So do you want me to grab your hand, or-"

Mahnkoh-sensei grabbed the sides of her leotard, hooking her thumb underneath the fabric, then pulled the fabric forward, sliding it over her breasts until it snapped into the middle, leaving not just her breasts completely exposed, but all of her wonderfully chubby body. "That might work, but I think that I should lead the Conduit this time. We wouldn't want any more accidents, would we? It’s quicker this way…" She grabbed my wrists, then pulled my palms to press against her large, bright pink nipples. "Please, just squeeze down as hard as you can and focus on opening a connection, and I'll take care of everything else."

I couldn’t help myself! With a boorish squeal of delight, I indulged myself by sinking my hands into the supple spheres womanly comfort and enjoyed how their silky softness yielded to my grubby fingers; it was almost like her slick and squishy funbags embraced me.

The drizzle of milk that still wet my teacher's unbelievable boobies felt warm against my hands. Even a little lubricating. Grabbing a fistful of Hikari's huge, yet perky, tits just a while ago had made me feel like a real man, like someone in charge. Touching these planetary objects made some part of me regress to a greedy little baby, gripped with a need to suckle on them, bite at them, slurp down the life-giving milk they contained.

"Nhnn... You are... a h-healthy young man, Daiichi." Mahnkoh-sensei whimpered in response to my groping hands. "...let sensei do... h-her... part."

The sensation that followed was weird. I knew that my body remained in the destroyed classroom, with my hands enveloped by supple titty meat. But some part of my consciousness was drawn in further by my teacher's bare breasts. In the same manner as when I had ascended to heaven after tender lovemaking with my slave maid, I now sank deeper and deeper into my teacher’s breasts. All of my arms could suddenly fit in there, fondle and grope at the very core of this laissez-faire educator!

Letting myself be the conduit for once felt... nice. It wasn't enough to melt my brain with pleasure like it had been for Rinko, but I felt like I was being embraced and held and loved, and it was... nice.

I continued to plummet into Mahnkoh-sensei’s chest, and soon more than half of my body was squeezed in-between her pillows of meat. When my entire being was enveloped by walls of boobs, my mind blanked.

***

A scene from the past played out before me. Despite the awesome time-travel magic on display, I couldn’t help but snicker at what I saw; the highleg leotards that the “actresses” that were my classmates and teacher wore made this abjurations class look like something out of a titillating cabaret show.

"O-oh... wonderful..! Perfect display of spellcraft as usual, Rinko-chan. You are so good at this that I sometimes wonder if I should be your student instead..." The teacher sounded truly amazed when she spoke, while Rinko in turn took the praise in stride. The class president receiving such praise from teachers seemed to be a common occurrence. "O-okay, let's practice setting up an advanced mindshield before class is over. Hmmm... any volunteers?" Mahnkoh-sensei asked and a few hands shot up. The titty teacher scanned through the classroom and let her gaze rest on Pine, who tried to do her best to look inconspicuous. "How about Pine-chan! You want to give it a try? You are usually so quiet during my classes!"

Pine looked equal amounts shocked and scared at being called out by her teacher, an odd look for the girl who had seemed to be nothing but a happy bundle of joy during our earlier exchanges. "Ummm... s-sensei, are... ummm... I'm not s-supposed to... It's umm... that's advanced magic, isn't it? I'm... like, weird..." The blondie mumbled. Some of the other girls in class whispered and tittered amongst themselves when they heard Pine’s clumsy response, which only seemed to add to her nervousness. “I’m not allowed to use advanced magic.”

"Oh, such nonsense, Pine-chan! The headmistress told me that you've made lots of progress lately, haven't you? You know what? She's even instructed me to challenge you a bit! This will be very easy! Older sis' Eushee will steer you right, after all. No need to worry your adorable little head one bit!"

"Did... umm... did Mona-san really say that?" Pine's shy and awkward demeanor quickly brightened in amazement at the mention of the headmistress's confidence in her. The shortstack's signature smile began to radiate, wiping away her mopey look.

"Well, she errr... she may not have said so exactly, but it was definitely what Mona-sama meant to communicate! Now, Pine-chan, hold your hands like this. Feel your energies, the desire to protect with your arcane gift and..."

The lax educator continued her ministration to a very enthusiastic Pine, who eagerly followed her lead. Most of the other girls seemed bored, waiting for class to be over, but Rinko inspected the teacher and Pine with a most worried expression.

"Good, you're doing this perfectly, Pine-chan! So good! Now, just add a final spark of your particular brand of the arcane and cast a most beautiful psychic shield!"

The short girl nodded vigorously. "Yes, sensei! Now, just like this ri-"

The adorable and enthusiastic expression immediately shifted to one of worry and despair. "Oh no.. no no... Nooooo~!!" The shortstack seemed to have no control over how her body suddenly began floating, lifting her from her seat. She clutched at her humongous chest, trying with desperation to hold something back. Then, in a barrage of shiny sparks that emanated from a huge tattoo that flared up from her lower belly, the skimpy little leotard exploded off the girl's body while she tensed, moaned and screamed.

"Kyaaaahh~..!" Pine's lusty and long moan brought my mind back to how Hikari had pledged eternal loyalty when riding on top of me, yet no matter how good the shortstack most definitely felt to release her pent up energy, she also showed insurmountable regret and worry intermingled with mind-melting pleasure!

The door to the classroom suddenly slid open and I saw my most impressive rotund visage stand there, to be suddenly bombarded by Pine's destructive forces.

"Oh, no! Thrice blessed Goddess! Dive for cover, girls!"

And the classroom suddenly froze. Time stood still. Instead of launching herself in front of the destruction, Mahnkoh-sensei turned to me.

Her leotard was suddenly slid in-between her breasts and her exposed chest was covered with milk. Her glasses were slightly askew and her hair a mess. This was the version of the teacher that had traveled with me to this moment, no longer the one from the past.

The young teacher gave me another confiding smile. “Now, please Daiichi-kun. Join your magic powers with mine and let us bring this intact classroom with us to the near future to undo the destruction that poor Pine-chan accidentally caused. I've umm... never done Temporal Restoration before, but I... I think it should be easy... just... umm... just combine our magic, right?”

All was silent, only me and the woman existed here in this frozen time. It was so quiet that I could hear her every light breath. Repair the classroom? Yes, yes, those walking breasts had asked me to do that before. But…

Mahnkoh-sensei was shorter than me. Despite her weight in all the right places, despite her magic powers, she looked so dainty and exposed standing there with an insecure look, waiting for me and my powers to help her out of the mess she had caused. Heck, she did not just look exposed, she was exposed! Flashing those naked tits straight at my face with no shame! She... those... those rude tits!

It was just the two of us in this frozen time, right? Was she not at my mercy? At the mercy of a Word of Power… Reshaping this titty teacher to fit my needs… My failure at disciplining that rude devilkin girl was still fresh in my mind. Debbie was not my erotic maid despite my best efforts to make it so.

I shot another glance at my teacher’s innocent face and extremely rude naked breasts and could not fight my desires any longer. A woman like Mahnkoh-sensei was good for more than tender, warm embraces. And if she was using me to fix her own mistake, that meant she owed me, right?

MAID

With the link she had formed between us to travel to the past like this, there was no need to touch Eushee O. Mahnkoh this time. I could feel my magic flowing from myself and into her. I could feel it hitting her, warping her history, transforming her into my personal devoted sex slave of a maid, ready to serve her Master's every depraved-

"Ngh!"

Again, there was that feeling of pushback, the magic backfiring and sending me stumbling backwards.

For her part, Mahnkoh-sensei didn't seem to have noticed what I'd been trying to do. "Daiichi-kun! Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Sorry, I just never, um... traveled into the past before?" The best lies were true, and lucky for me she bought it. It helped that she was busy doing what she'd come here to do. Somehow she was stabilizing parts of the past, overwriting the present, waiting for me to enhance her work.

Oh tsk-tsk darling, you should not force a woman so. At least not yet.

That seductive female whisper in my ear again! I frantically scanned around the frozen classroom, but just as last time I had heard it, I saw no trace of whoever was speaking to me.I studied my teacher weaving her magic around the classroom, placing some sort of magical tendrils here and there, while I tried to figure out what was going on. That had been twice now that the Word had failed, and I think I was starting to understand why. “Not force a woman so,” was what the strange voice had just said.

When I had changed Hikari, I had gotten a good look deep inside of her soul, experienced her memories. Hikari's family had been one that had always been sycophants towards warlocks. They heavily invested in the relationship with warlocks. She'd reached out to me after class, after all, and had been interested in a mutually beneficial relationship from the start. Ideally, she was looking to marry me, strengthening the Luxa bloodline. When I'd turned the women of her family into maids, it had altered what was already there, simply taking the relationship one step further.

With the devilkin and now Mahnkoh-sensei, it was too much of a change. There were little in their pasts that were compatible with serving a Warlock in such a way. Therefore, I couldn't imprint the Word of Power onto them without changing reality too much for everyone to accept it as something that had always been the case. “At least not yet.”

So if 'maid' was too much, what could I use? Something less dramatic. Smaller in scope. But still something that would tie her to me. A grin spread on my face as I figured it out–the perfect Word of Power for this woman.


Thanks for reading! If you want to read more of my work not on this site, you can find all of the links over here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

Special thanks to Wiseman for writing this together with me!

12