Meeting the Fairy/Succubus/Angel(?)
1.1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hikari’s desperate sobs accompanied me when I drifted up, through the ceiling, out of the tea room where my still body remained. I floated past the ceiling and roof until I could see the entire Academy from on high, as if I were a bird. My upwards fall sped up and I soon raced towards heaven. That must be a good sign, right? A sign that the good goddesses had judged me worthy of ascension! All the good deeds I had done (mostly through my family’s generous donations to charitable causes) ought to count for something! I may have had a slight lapse of judgment just recently, dealing with a couple of stuck-up sorceresses, but that was no cause for eternal damnation!

I hurtled through the night sky, past twinkling stars, while desperately making my case for why ejaculating on and inside two (extremely eager and willing!) classmates plus a teacher, and altering the reason for existence for a sentient object just a smidge were hardly evil acts. Neutral at worst! Surely the good goddesses would care tenderly for my innocent soul and shepherd it onwards to well-deserved eternal paradise!

As I left the planet, I expected to see a sky full of stars, but there was only blackness above. A deep, eternal darkness stretching out in every direction, warping my sense of direction.

And then, just before I could go into a panic attack, the pitch-black darkness of night morphed and took shape around me. Quintessence of space dust formed bookshelves, filled with dingy old tomes, a desk or two and even an armchair for more relaxed reading. Soon, the blackness had become like a cozy little library. Though, what grabbed my attention was the eerie, glowing masses of text, that floated suspended in midair here and there in this library from out of nothing.

I inherently understood what this writing meant–it was my magic. The very manifestation of the powers of a warlock.

Above a desk closest to me hovered crimson, flickering letters that spelled out:

Hikari Luxa: MAID

But in addition to the ‘Word of Power’ I had just used, there were countless other similar inscriptions that filled the empty void of the library. Many of the inscriptions had faded, and barely remained like wisps of smoke. A few were still readable, and described names and an attribute, title or something else.

“Big tits!” “Mommy!” “A whore that will not rest until she has fucked the entire school!”

They were Words of Power all. A few that I could still read seemed slightly more creative, imposing themselves on concepts or places but I felt a little relieved to know that most warlocks of old (assuming that this was actually traces of them) seemed to have had the same sort of dirty mind like me when it came to how to properly make use of our reality bending powers.

You would think that being magically whisked away to a mysterious library containing the magical rules of the world laid down by past Warlocks would have been something of a mind-blowing experience. And indeed, if this had happened to me yesterday, I'd probably have reacted with either screaming or fainting, gripped by panic and fear of the great unknown. But after nutting inside of Hikari, I was feeling so calm and satisfied and zen, I imagined I could have watched an ogre rip my arm off and eat it and still only be mildly perturbed. I studied the writing spread throughout the room with mild curiosity, waiting for something to happen.

As if on cue, a gust of wind wafted through me, blowing the countless Words of Power nestling in the library away with it. The glowing little notes that symbolized a warlock’s might carried on the wind, towards the center of the library where they fused together, to form an imposing declaration that was impossible to ignore:

The Maidens and Sorceresses of Our Imperatrix’s Most Esteemed Academy for Studies of the Arcane and Mysterious
Only wear erotic leotards
Does not grow pubic hair
Their kisses taste like sweet strawberry

The last line was written in a different color and font when compared to the first two. It looked fresh somehow, as though it had been hastily written just now and the ink had not yet dried. The color and appearance matched the crimson writing that had defined Hikari Luxa’s soul and very being as a “maid”.

“Their kisses taste like sweet strawberry.” I recognized it as my magic. A voice from somewhere grabbed my attention away from trying to grasp the meaning of strawberry-tasting kisses. A voice that possessed the same sort of bratty confidence as Litchi's but also held some of the dignified melody that Rinko had pretended she was worthy to sing.

“So annoying! Annoying! Annoying! Annoying!! A mortal messing with reality like this is all fun and games, huh? But you never clean up your own messes, stupids! Why can't you new Warlock-guys stick to small stuff like the others?! That was way easier to keep track of!”

I turned around, and once and for all I was completely convinced that magic powers and female beauty had to correlate somehow! I had been awestruck by too many pretty girls this day for that to not be the case. This last girl however, was different.

She buzzed up and down next to large letters, wearing a most grumpy countenance, her arms crossed demonstratively over an enticingly huge chest. The flying girl was voluptuous and wore only a bodysuit. That by itself would be erotic enough with the way it clung to her body like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. But… this was a transparent bodysuit, only visible from the way its shiny, reflective surface dazzled in the light. Inhabitants of space (if that was where I had actually ended up) did not seem to comprehend the concept of shame, as both her tits and bare sex were visible to me under her see-through outfit.

The floating sexpot had horns, wings and a tail that made it clear that she was some sort of supernatural creature. But she was tiny! As big as one of the huge letters floating next to her. Or perhaps as big as one of the many tomes held in this strange place.

My zen-like disposition remained (cumming inside a begging-for-it, smoking-hot maid did wonders for my nerves) and this new, ‘unvirgin’ version of me was barely bothered by this angry little bumblebee. Still, I had no reason to be rude, especially when I had no real idea what was going on here.

"Apologies. Whatever I might have done, it was through ignorance rather than malice." Seeing no reason to stay on my feet, I plopped down into the armchair, noticing that I was as undressed here as I was back in the tea room. The chair felt comfortable on my naked, sweaty ass, but I couldn't help but wonder if I was really here, or if only my mind had made the trip.

"That's what they all say." The tiny demon fluttered towards me, wagging her finger in my face. "But even if you're new to all of this, you ought to take some responsibility! Don't you know how much trouble you cause messing with the fabric of reality?"

I shrugged. I had no idea, but I did have a vivid imagination. Changing the past could lead to a time paradox. It could leave reality unstable, inviting incursions from neighboring worlds in the form of wild monsters. It could even destroy the world itself if things became unstable, couldn't it? As I said, I had no idea. "Ah... sorry. Really, really, I'm sorry! How bad is it?" I asked, the euphoric high from losing my cherry finally starting to fade.

"How bad is it? Let me tell you how bad it is..." The tiny thing’s cheeks were getting red as she worked herself up into a frenzy, and I braced myself for the worst. "It's going to take me like... a month to transcribe all the new history of the Luxa family, and that's not even including the ripple effects."

"Sorry! I didn't mean to-'' Wait! Transcribe? "Hold on. What do you mean, transcribe?"

She balled her hands up into little fists and pumped them up and down in frustration. "Yeah! And it's so boring! Just a bunch of notes and records and citation after citation. And that’s not counting the dumb ‘strawberry-thing’ you’ve also just forced upon me! By the Seven! Don't any of you Warlocks ever consider the paperwork you cause?"

Paperwork. With regards to rewriting the fabric of reality, I didn't think that the bureaucratic upkeep would be the highest priority, but maybe I was wrong. No, I couldn't be. Could I? "What about time paradoxes? Or alternate reality incursions? I mean... surely you getting a bit of extra work isn't the worst thing I could do, right?"

She floated right up to my face, poked my nose with her tiny finger. "You wouldn't call it 'a bit' if you knew just how much of a stickler the Seven Above and Below are for proper formatting! At least the ones I have to answer to!"

I leaned back, rubbed my nose. Tiny fingers were sharp. "Okay, okay. Well... how about this? Whatever I did, it was through sheer dumb happenstance. There aren't any Warlocks around to teach me, so I'm stumbling around in the dark here. If you could explain how it works a little better for me, maybe I can make less work for you?"

"Well, archons revealing divine secrets to mortals is against the rules, but..." She rubbed her chin, considering. "If it makes less work for me, sure, I can answer like, two quick questions before you fade out."

"Great." I gave her my most charming smile. It wasn't much, but the recent surges in confidence was a marked improvement on past smiles. "Oh. I'm Daiichi Procus by the way. What's your name?"

"Erome." She held up a finger. "Okay, one question left."

"Geh! Why are you-" I shut my mouth. Trying to argue the point would waste time and my second chance at information. Instead, it was a deep breath. If I only had one question, I should make it count. And while I had dozens about the nature of this place, what I really needed was information about how to control my powers. And something didn't make sense. "I see two of my Words of Power here. Hikari's ‘Maid’ and that other one. 'Their kisses taste like sweet strawberry'. I remember the first one, and it was exhausting, enough to leave me panting as though I had been running up stairs. It completely drained my magic, I thought. The second one though... I don't remember using that magic.” When I spoke, I flashed back to me twisting my face away from my devoted maid leaning in for a kiss, the brief moment I had panicked about tasting my own cum on her lips. “S-something… did happen just before I kissed Hikari, but I shouldn't have enough power or knowledge to cast some spell like that, right? So my question is, how did I do that?"

She gave me a smirk. "Good! You're not nearly as dumb as most Warlocks. Plus you haven't tried to stuff me in your pants, so that's another point in your favor."

Erome flitted backwards, then clapped her hands together, a standing green chalkboard appearing behind her. A waggle of her fingers and a dozen pieces of chalk started to illustrate her explanation. "That little bit of magic actually isn't bad. Only like, half an hour of work, and most of that is writing up how their DNA has been altered so that their saliva contains citrus while also not eroding away their teeth." The chalk had sketched out a rather realistic looking landscape of a lightly wooded forest with a river flowing through it. "Think of your reality like a river. The more you try to change it, the more energy it takes. Warping the Luxa family into a bunch of maids is like digging a trench to leech water away to irrigate crops. For the female members of that family, most every day of their lives was different, and your magic had to use up energy creating that difference, all the way back to the origin of the change."

"But making kissing tasty? Uh..." She laughed behind her hand, even more smug than before. "Virgins like you might not know this, but kissing is already popular enough without the fruity flavors. So even though the new rule you made goes back to before the founding of the Academy, it's no big deal because it didn't change any of the history."

"Hey! I'm not a virgin." I whined.

"Pfft." She ignored the protest and moved on. "But still, the other factor was that you got a boost to your magic when Hikari joined your Harem.”

"My harem?" God, I hadn't even thought of that. With the power I had at my fingertips, I could have a freaking harem!

“Yup, that’s right! Harem! It’s obvious that you just drained that girl of almost all she had. So it’s like, the running water of the river’s your mana,

I raised my hand. “Hold on, I thought the river was the timestream?”

“That was then! Now the river is your mana, okay? I don’t want to draw something else just for some dumb visual metaphor! Now then! The running water of the river is your mana, and by altering the history of the Luxa family and the ‘strawberry-virgin wish’ the river almost ran dry. But then-” She waved her hand again, and above the parched river on the chalkboard the floating chalk drew a bucket in an apron and a maid headpiece. The bucket emptied water in the river, to make it flow again. “-you stole that Luxa-girl’s powers to replenish yourself!”

The little thing adjusted the glasses she now suddenly wore. “Hmm hmm hmm, pretty good explanation, huh?” The glare in her glasses, reflecting some ill-defined light, almost blinded me.

“Uhh…”

"Sorry, you got your two." Erome wagged her finger at me. "Besides, it's just about time you were leaving."

***

 

“...Master!! Please, my Master!!” A distant voice, fraught with worry. “Please! Please..! Open your eyes! Oh sweet, merciful goddess! Please..! I c-can't... I need you, Master!”

I opened my eyes to see Hikari Luxa still sitting on the table, next to my body. The word bereaved was the only one that could even closely describe the erotic maid; one of her hands caressed my cheek, while the other held onto something sharp in a cramping grip. Despite my still blurry vision as I blinked awake, I noted how the sharp object gleamed like metal. The girl's eyes ran with waterfalls of tears.

"I was so worried I did something wrong, Master." Hikari sniffled. "I so, so wanted to... give myself to you, to have you claim my virginity for yourself. But you... y-you..." Her lower lip began to quiver again. After a little while she continued speaking, now in a small whisper. "Please, never make me worry like that again, my Master. As the eldest daughter of Luxa, I live solely for your sake now! If anything ever happened to you, I... d-don't know what I'd do..! I’d have… no reason to exist!" She blinked hard a few times, trying to make the tears stop, and mumbled words of magic that caused the knife on the table that she must have conjured just a little earlier to disappear in a puff of smoke.

My slave maid crumpled as soon as she saw me stirr awake, and a metallic clang followed as she dropped what she had held. The young pride of house Luxa cried long and hard into my naked chest. “Maaaster..! I was soo... Hikari was so worried. I'm... so sorry, Master... It's my fault, isn't it..?”

Hearing a beautiful girl constantly crying out for me was a more subtle pleasure, one that I found I quite enjoyed. It didn't hurt that Hikari was looking extra cute now.
"It is entirely your fault. You fucked me so hard I reached Enlightenment for a few minutes. Got to enter the realm of the gods." Or something like that. I sat up, the sweat on my body feeling chilly now that my heart had stopped pounding. "Which makes you a good girl."

The extremely cute maid stymied a sob and simply gazed up at me. Even though tears still pooled her eyes, she flashed a big, dopey smile at me.

Sitting up, I took note just how petite Hikari had become, my adorable maid's body reduced almost all around aside from those fatty, marshmallow soft tits. I leered at her openly. "As punishment, you can lick your juices off my cock before we leave. Don't think I ought to skip all of my classes on the first day, yeah?"

Hikari gave a strained giggle, the girl’s bouts from extreme sadness to pure joy clearly taking a toll on her body and mind. "You are so funny, Master. An offer to lick your majestic penis clean is not a punishment to one such as me, you ought to know that. To be allowed to grace one of the many things that mark you as greater than me–that marks you as an outstanding Warlock–is an honor.”

“Please Master, allow the humble tongue of a lowly sorceress, a female dabbling in the magic arts that you as a superior male can effortlessly wield, to service you.” Hikari planted sweet kisses down my body until her mouth and tongue touched my shaft. She licked gently across it, taking great care to not miss a single spot.

"Good call on turning yourself into a shortstack. How long have you been practicing that spell?" I'd always loved girls shorter than me. Or maybe it was the less-than-fond memories I had of girls taller than me. Regardless, on that miniature frame, her breasts looked even bigger, but they fit in my palm just the same as before.

"Mmmmhh... I did not use magic to make myself smaller, into a ‘shortstack’ as you called it, my Master." My maid whispered in-between the tender licks. "It's... you siphoned my mana earlier. My reduced size is a side-effect of that. I'm... mhhhfffh... sooo glad you don't seem to mind how I look." The girl gave a deep moan in response to how my cock grew stiffer from her attention. She planted full lips around my penis and softly rocked her head, and continued speaking with a voice now muffled by my cock. "I should begin to grow back to my normal size within a day or two, Master. Unless you keep draining me of my power, that is. Mffwaah..!" She took her mouth off my penis again, letting her lips just nibble on it ever so gently.

This was way more than just “licking it clean”! If she kept this up, my maid would just create another mess for her to clean up.

Hmm... so that's what Erome meant when she said Hikari had joined my Harem. Wait... did just fucking a girl mean I could use her like an extra battery, one that transformed into a shortstack when drained? The thought of stealing the magic of every girl at the Academy and indulging a harem of small, curvy women played through my head until my cock was once again at full mast.

"It's... I feel so good to be truly joined together with you now, my Master. I gave myself to you through my training and by my own selfish desires. But now, after you have claimed me and branded me as a girl in your Harem, Hikari Luxa will forever belong to you Master. Whenever and forever, I am yours." Speaking such words aloud made Hikari's gentle nibbling grow more sloppy, hungry rather than just sweet and caring. She seemed to catch herself after a few moments, just before she was going to allow her whole mouth another bite of my big sausage. "Sorry, Master, I know your order is to just clean you up... It's just... giving voice to such a divine blessing... it simply makes me giddy with joy! Hikari Luxa is a girl in my Master's Harem... My dream has come true!"

"Gross! How can you stand to put your mouth on that? Who knows where it's been?" The grating, high-pitched voice of Litchi tickled my ears. It looked like her reboot had finally finished. There was a ringing of a large bell in the clocktower at the center of the Academy, and Litchi's eyes went wide. "That's the noon bell! How long have we been holed up in this room? Skipping the Basic Blessings class is one thing, but I can't be late for lunch with mama... uh, the Headmistress!" Hikari continued her playful licking, staring up at me with wet eyes full of devotion. That “theoretical training” my maid had gone through had made her a veritable blowjob expert!

"I could spend all day worshiping every inch of you with my tongue, Master. Though we'll be late for Mana Capacity class if we don't leave soon. And I don't think you'd want to miss Mahnkoh-sensei’s first class either."

Walking down all those stairs just to sit through class when I could have my cock sucked? That was a tough sell. "Why? What does she teach?"

"Abjuration. Wards, countermagic, defensive spells. Very important skills that Master should... ah, master, as soon as possible." Hikari said while her soft hands began fondling my balls.

"Ehhh..." That sounded too much like work.

"Master... did I mention, Ms. Eushee O. Mahnkoh is the most well-endowed professor at the Academy?"

Ohhh!!!

"Well why didn't you say so? Tell you what. Swallow my load, and then we'll all head off on our way." I didn't think I'd be able to stuff my cock back into my pants if she left me blueballed. Hikari’s smile in response to getting permission to finally do more than just “lick me clean” rivaled the sun.

"Well, you two perverts can stink the room up as long as you like, but I'm leaving." Litchi said as stood up and stomped towards the door. “I know your family’s all weirdly into warlocks, Hicchin, but that’s no reason to act like a desperate tramp.”

The homunculus words confused me for a moment–if anything, she had been the desperate tramp, dying to explore the reality of the dirty fantasies I had blasted into her head. Then, I got my thoughts and memories in order. In the new reality of Hikari Luxa being a warlock-obsessed maid, her tiny gremlin friend had not dared to mock me in the classroom like before. Conversely, I had not needed to defend myself against her onslaught of hurtful words. Hah, that just made the fact that I had reprogrammed her all the more fun, somehow.

"Hey, Litchi. Before you go, think you could help Hikari? It'd go twice as fast, I bet, if you were sucking on my balls."

The flat shorty’s nose wrinkled up as her body physically recoiled away from me, before coming at me like a spring, finger wagging. "That's Litchi-senpai to you! You might be a Warlock, but I am the Headmistress's personal creation. I know enough magic that if I wanted to, I could leave you as just a greasy stain on the wall! So watch your tongue, and don't think I will ever, ever want to humor you in your carnal misdeeds! Now, Hicchin’s a-"

Wait, what is this? Echoed in my head as soon as the girl had come close enough to read my mind. Your memories of Hicchin are different from ours. You… changed her somehow, didn’t you? And… Oh merciful Seven! What have you done to me?!

Her angry rant came to an abrupt end mid-sentence, and the white-haired homunculus looked aghast from her friend, who had her full attention devoted to servicing my cock, up to me. “You’re… evil!” Litchi stammered out. “I figured you were just some funny, pervy guy but this is… P-please Hicchin, we need to leave! We must tell mama about this!” Litchi rushed up to the edge of the table and snatched at Hikari’s apron to try and break her focus and drag her away from me. Hikari gave her a glance that would kill all but the strongest foes, and picked up her effort in giving me a masterful maid-blowjob.

"Evil? No no, my family donates a lot to several charities.” I shrugged. The girl’s palpable desperation, her futile efforts in trying to make her closest friend leave the side of the man that I had made Hikari Luxa’s entire existence revolve around. This was power. My power.

“Counterpoint: Bitchi, your sharp tongue would be a hell of a lot more useful if it was licking my balls, don't you think?"

The tiny thing ceased bothering Hikari and perked up as soon as she heard mention of her real name. Her both disgusted and scared expression changed to a self-assured smirk and she advanced the final steps towards me with a confident gait. "That’s totally true, Creator! Though Hicchin, the dumb titcow, is just slobbering all over you. Soooo greedy, hogging you all for herself! Move over won’t you, Hicchin!! Make some space for me!" Bitchi whined, the short girl again pulling and grabbing (mostly in jest) at her best friend's leotard and hair.

With reluctance, Hikari shuffled to leave some space for the third magic user to climb onto the huge table space.

The two girls then began to work in tandem, Hikari treating the "majestic penis" with proper reverence while the brat's tongue trailed my balls, licking them as she had been ordered to. Bitchi lacked the skill and finesse that Hikari's years of training afforded her, but the homunculus did an admirable job. To an artifice like her, to not execute its Creator's orders flawlessly (or as close to perfect as was possible given the conditions at hand) was incomprehensible.

The slurping and licking tones of the two girls' soft mouths pleasing me was music to my ears, the two companions working so hard to complement each other, in-sync despite this being the first time they ever handled a cock.

I could have this whenever I desired from now on, couldn’t I? They would both obey any order–Hikari because her messed-up head desired to, and Bitchi because she was compelled to. Hikari was even my Harem girl now, her body, her powers were mine. All of her–all of the smug rich girl who had proposed an alliance–was all mine. Losing myself in such indulgent thoughts, I felt my balls churn, ready for release yet one more time.

"Gods, yes! Just like that!" As I reached completion, I kicked out with my feet, pushing the girls back before I reached down and grabbed two overflowing fistful's of Hikari's full breasts. I sandwiched my cock between them. Her leotard had a cutout for the breasts, covering them up with only a frilly black microbikini top, and I now understood just why that was. I started using her exposed melons to jerk off, knowing that she wouldn't be offended. If anything, I’d bet she'd feel bad I was doing so much work for myself!

"Fucking love these maid tits...!" I proclaimed at the top of my lungs as the cum started splashing Hikari's chin with the full load.

I remembered the first time I'd gotten that book on homunculi sextoys; I'd fapped myself raw over and over. By the third shot, it was just a dribble of cum, and by the sixth one, there'd been a sharp pain in my cock that had left me afraid to touch myself for all of two days. If anything, I sprayed more cum in this ejaculation than I'd given in the classroom, enough to completely coat Hikari’s breasts in thick white goo, staining the cloth frills of her leotard maid uniform. But even if my cock was starting to calm down, I could feel my lusts were still there, simmering rather than boiling over. If women could use magic to make themselves sexy as hell, maybe I was using it so I could properly appreciate those efforts? No idea, but I'm sure someone would explain it to me later.

"Hahhh... great job, ‘Kari." Well, she'd helped my cock soften again, but it was now covered in her drool as I got myself dressed again. Good enough. I wasn't about to criticize an experience like this. "Too bad your chest has all the curves of a wooden plank, Bitchi, but at least your mouth has something useful to do, right?"

"Hey, I can read your mind! I know how much you like seeing my tight little body, you dirty perv Creator!" The homunculus snapped back with a grin. She glanced over to Hikari, the maid in a happy daze from having her breasts cushion her Master’s dick in such a lewd way. In contrast to the joyful maid, the white-haired shorty seemed far from stoked at doing what had just been implied. "Do I... like, do I really have to? It's... supposed to be all salty-and-yucky tasting, isn't it? C'mon Creator Daiichi, Hikari's such a horny spaz that she probably loves your spunk! Let's just agree you gave an extra huge serving and go back to class after she's slurped it all up?"

This brat! I was half-tempted to skip the class and instead spend the hour pounding what had to be an incredibly well-crafted and extra-tight pussy. Assuming Headmistress Mona had given her a functional one. She definitely had though, right? I couldn't wait to check and find out later. "Oh, you don't have to. I won't force you. But I'd call you a good girl if you did."

Bitchi rolled her eyes at me, exasperated. "Oh. Wow. How could I not then? Uh... pass!"

"Alright then. That just means that next time, you're going to have to make up for being a bad girl. And I can think of a lot of things worse than licking up a bit of cum." I chuckled as Bitchi read just what those depraved ideas meant, her eyes going wide and her lower lip quivering.

"O-on second thought! Like you said, it's what my mouth is good for, right? Right?" Bitchi shoved her face into Hikari's tits, lapping at it like a dog drinking from a water bowl, not caring that she was smearing it all over her face.

"Too late now, Litchi." I stressed her fake name, the name that would cause her to forget about her status as my obedient creation. As if I'd pass up the chance to discipline a brat like her.

Immediately, she stopped, nose crinkling up even more intensely this time as she started scraping at her tongue with her fingernails. "Oh no... it's so pungent... why is it so pungent?! Blehhh!"

I laughed at the sight. “I forbid you from telling anyone except for me what you can glimpse when reading my mind. And don’t try to be clever now, Lili. Keep in mind what I could do to bad girls, hm?”

I left the two of them behind, they'd need a few more minutes to make themselves presentable enough to be in public, and I headed off towards my next class. What had Hikari said it was? Something about defense magic. All I really remembered was something about the biggest tits in the Academy, if I'm being honest.


Thanks for reading! If you want to read more of my work not on this site, you can find all of the links over here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

Special thanks to Wiseman for writing this together with me!

17