Chapter 2: Reality Warping the Bully into my Maid
1.8k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the extreme shock that had been the first ten or so minutes of class, what followed was comparatively dreadfully boring. Well, as boring as a class of magical theorems and the proper application of different runic symbols to supplement a sorceress’ magical aptitude could be. To some, it would perhaps be boring—but to me? This was fascinating! Riveting! Just like I had hoped, the precise measurements of different strains of magical force that should be drawn in and harnessed were not unlike how I had been taught to calculate expenses and revenue in my dad’s many businesses. The material for the calculations was as different as could be—solid gold coins compared to metaphysical aether streams—but the math behind it was similar.

I was going to be great at this!

One thing bothered me, though. The class and the additional reading supplements I had glanced through were taught from a female’s perspective. Only mention of sorceresses, with a heavy focus on the feminine fields of the aether. Of course, it would be expected of an all-girls school, but still. You would think that they would be more prepared for educating a warlock. Didn’t they do this every generation? But then, if that meant more hands-on lessons like the one Erufu had given me… maybe that wasn’t so bad.

Just seconds after class ended, Pine pounced at me, grabbing me from behind, those incredibly bouncy breasts of hers flattening against my back.

“That! Was! AMAZING!!!” Pine cried out, laughing with delight. “Daiichi-kun! You’re so cool!!!” Pine followed it up with a high-pitched squeal that was painful in my ears but nourishment for my ego.

To think, at the start of class, I would have absolutely freaked out at having such a cute girl hug me. I fondly remembered that distant past when I’d been nervous about the very thought of kissing a girl. But there was something about getting a standing ovation for splattering a fellow student and teacher with hot jizz that had taught me to play this kind of situation more coolly. Not that Pine’s tits didn’t feel fucking amazing squished against me.

“Thanks, Pine-chan.” God, she smelled nice. Was that her shampoo, or maybe a perfume? “But I still have a lot to learn. Do you think you could be my guinea pig? Ah, I mean, study partner. We’re in the same class, but I feel like you’re practically my senpai.”

“O-ohhh... umm.... a-are you sure, Daiichi..?” Pine stiffened slightly and eased off on the hug. “D-don’t get me wrong. You’re like... totally amazing and cool and stuff, but it’s... I’m... uhh... l-like—”

“That girl’s no good for you, Procus-sama! Do not waste your time.” I heard an unfamiliar voice call out to me. I turned and saw yet another babe in a leotard defying the very concept of decency striding towards me. The girl held a confident expression, and the gaggle of classmates in her way parted as she waded through them. Her hair was like red flames, and for a second, I considered her bust average. Ordinary. They were big, sure. But nothing compared to Pine or Erufu’s incredible titties.

I wanted to slap myself in the head for even thinking such blasphemy!

My sense of proportions were all screwy if I could, even for a second, think of this girl’s breasts as anything but huge. Back home, the only women who had breasts so large had either gone through three childbirths, were as fat as a manatee, or as was often the case, both.

Seeing such incredibly large breasts hanging so perkily on her chest, covered by a dark, almost translucent leotard and framed by a tiny red open vest… that was a miracle of the universe! And even better when the rest of her was sexy, too. The redhead’s shapely legs and toned stomach gave her an athletic appeal, while her face radiated out with confidence, intelligence, and refined elegance. Perhaps a little too much confidence, but that overblown haughtiness of hers could be nice.

She wasn’t alone either. Standing behind her and to the side, smugly observing, was another girl. Shorter than even Pine, yet her chest was almost flat. I’d heard rumors that when a woman had magic flowing in her blood made them live decades longer than normal and kept them beautiful until their last day. I’d certainly not seen any old or ugly women since coming here—and Headmistress Mona had seemed my age, at the oldest—but I hadn’t expected it to slow aging like this.

Even so, there was no mistaking this shorty for a child. Not with great, wide hips like that. And they were even harder to ignore due to the shorty’s choice to wear an extra skimpy little leotard, the cut of it threatening to slip past her labia at any given moment. No matter how many girls I saw in these leotards, it never failed to get me excited.

A haughty redhead and a smug shorty. Just who was the leader of the duo, and who was the flunky?

The redhead continued speaking, proudly bringing a hand to her chest. “I am Hikari Luxa, heir to the Luxa family’s estate, and the sorceress in this class with the highest potential magical aptitude.” The red-head’s introduction was more like a proclamation of something unavoidable. Like an earthquake or a flood. “I wish to become your partner, Procus-sama. I would be most delighted to form a bond with you, to further improve our magic abilities as a bonded pair. I would be most delighted to guide you in the same way Rinko just did, and I hope to receive the same guidance from you as well.”

Interesting. Thanks to Erufu’s hypnosis, none of the girls had noticed anything wrong during that whole demonstration. They had no idea what it really meant to be my partner.

“Our class president is undeniably skilled, but there is a difference between skill and true class. I suspect an esteemed merchant’s son of such affluence as you may be well-aware of such a fact?” Hikari’s voice was loud enough that Rinko could hear her. The girl behind her snickered at the mention of Rinko’s class.

Dissing Rinko, ignoring Pine. Walking around like the two of them were downright better than everyone else. I recognized their type. Old money. Privilege. Prestige. After bonding with Rinko, I knew her humble beginnings. How she had to work harder than anyone else to get where she was today. But these two? There wasn’t a doubt in my mind they came from a long line of sorceresses.

And in this world I’d stepped into (not that this is an isekai, mind you!) apparently being a warlock’s partner was a status symbol. Something that Pine didn’t think she was worthy of, and that this rich bitch thought she was entitled to.

With the two of them staking their claim on me, Pine looked like she wanted to hastily retreat as far away as she could. Clearly, this wasn’t just about me. These two must have bullied Pine plenty in the past. As a man, it was my duty to stand up for her. Pine had been the first friend I’d made here, hadn’t she? And she liked me for who I really was, not just a tool to be used in her own schemes.

“I see, I see.” I put my sweaty palm on top of Pine’s head and gave her an affectionate pet, the same as I used to give my dog back home. To my surprise, Pine seemed to relish that affection, lightly giggling and nuzzling up into my palm. So much like a pet, I could just imagine how adorable she’d look in a leash and collar. And nothing else. “If you’re not feeling up for it, don’t push yourself. Let’s hang out later, just the two of us, Pine-chan.”

Sure, Pine was adorable. Sure, it was my duty as a man to stick up for what was right. But these two bitches smelled like money!

I stood up from my chair, stepped closer to the haughty pair. “I’m not sure about a partnership. I’m afraid that I still don’t quite understand what that fully entails. But I would love to enter into a mutually beneficial relationship.” I eyed her petite friend. “With both of you, if that’s alright.”

Hikari and her partner-in-crime that had still not introduced herself looked at each other and then back at me.

“A partnership... with two sorceresses?” Hikari asked, apprehensively. “That is... highly unusual. What do you propose, Procus-sama?”

Procus-sama. I could get used to that. “Well, as Erufu-sensei said, Rinko wasn’t able to handle my, ah... potential? So I figured, two heads are better than one, right?” And four breasts squeezed around my cock are a hell of a lot better than two... though in the shorty’s case, maybe not that much. “Besides. I’m still very much a novice to magic, so I need all the guidance I can grab.” My nostrils flared as I looked down at the two of them. The most important thing I’d learned since they introduced themselves to me? I had leverage. Being a Warlock was more important than I had realized. So important that even these two high-class bitches were doing their best to flatter me. “But on the other hand, I wouldn’t want to rush into any permanent. Especially not before I got to know the other person. Intimately. We’d be doing all of this on a trial basis.”

The rich girl’s eyes widened as she listened to your proposal. “I-intimately..? T-that is... I- umm... I u-understand. As expected from a true-born genius, your words are wise, Procus-sama. Men and women, the sorcery we wield, are two parts of a whole. To become... intimate... w-would be a necessity for true mastery of the arcane.” Despite her feigned confidence when she spoke, Hikari’s face had turned red, almost matching her hair. She faced me filled with ill-played bluster “V-very well... I, Hikari Luxa, am prepared to... h-h-h-hold y-your h-hand if we become partners! I am prepared for such intimacy to further humanity’s knowledge of the arcane!”

To this sheltered girl of much affluence, holding hands seemed to be the most intimate thing she could imagine. But before I got a chance to even begin to ponder a reply, the much smaller (in more ways than one) girl to Hikari’s side interjected.

“Wait just a moment now, Hicchin. Daichii did something pretty cool earlier, even I’ll agree on that. But... he’s still a guy, isn’t he?” The petite creature’s voice fit her exterior extremely well. She looked and sounded like an avatar of undiluted, toxic levels of smugness. “Well... he’s not even just a guy! He’s a big, round and sweaty guy! To me, he looks a whole lot like one of all those pervs that used to creep on you back home. Non-stop! Am I right, or what?”

“W-well... Procus-sama may be q-quite... rotund of stature, Lili. And umm... shiny-slick with perspiration. B-but he’s a Warlock! He represents the very peak of—”

“Yeah?” The pipsqueak’s shoulder shrugged in dismissal. “To me... he seems like a huge perv. He’s probably been really stoked to attend class with so many cuties. Like, we’re talking really, really stoked if you get what I’m saying!?”

“C-cuties? He... think of us l-like that?”

“Yeah!! He’s a perv that’s probably fantasized about something like this his whole life! And he’s a perv whose head’s grown way too big at that Greedy perv!” She shot a venomous look at me. And not just her. Once again, the stares of all the girls in the class had hyper-focused on me as this miniature menace continued her tirade.

“Daiichi can’t even be satisfied with one girl to partner. Oh no, he needs several! A whole harem! Sooooo greedy! And did you not just see how he patted dumb Pinchi’s head just now?! Creeeeepyyy... He’s such a pervy dude that he’ll probably masturbate with that hand later!”

Hikari’s musculature, the outline of abs visible under the wafer-thin leotard that hugged her belly, clenched when she heard this gremlin speak. “M-m-masturbate?! W-what are you saying? M-m-men really... do that? It’s... umm... it should be illegal!”

The red-head’s eyes spun while she tried to reconcile with what her friend had just said. “Ahhh! That’s not true, is it? Daichii-sama..?”

The little thing took a few playful skips closer to me and then twirled, stopping with her back turned to me. Her chest might be flat, but she more than made up for it with that bubble butt of her, the fabric of her leotard completely swallowed up by the cheeks. She glanced up at me from over a delicate, almost artisanally crafted shoulder and winked. The apex slut-wear leotard this little tease wore looked like merely a few strings that ran across her tight little back and dug lewdly into her wide hips and ass. She could as well have been naked when she wriggled her booty playfully at me, her movements so small they were almost not noticeable. It was as if she was begging to be bent over a desk and be forcibly bred by me right on the spot. “I’m Litchi-817CH, or just Lili, Headmistress Mona’s most perfect creation. And her favorite! So, unlike these other silly girls, don’t think I care at all about your status!”

So many things about this cruel little devil made sense to me then. She was a fucking homunculus! An artificial creature made out of magic to serve its creator’s wishes. I had intimate knowledge of such things, or at least of the most basic, available to the (rich) public, version of them.

Homunculi. Artificial humans. Made from a hand-crafted body, powered by a magical core, and animated by a binding ritual of nameless spirits. Powerful and rare magic. Most homunculi I’d heard of were weapons of war, expendable soldiers with physical abilities far beyond that of a normal person.

…though I’d heard rumors of a second type of homunculus, one designed to be softer. Built for pleasure. A custom-built sex doll! I had dreamed of getting my own for years, to the point that I had a slight obsession with their design and function, but not even my family had been able to afford one. Or at least, my parents would never have been willing to buy me one.

So this Litchi was a homunculus? Small as she was, I didn’t think she’d make for much of a warrior. As for a sex toy… well, she was definitely fun-sized and cute. But I doubted that the Headmistress would craft such a thing only to have it attend classes as a student.

…why was a homunculus attending classes in the first place?

More importantly, though… where the fuck did she get off talking to me like that? Accusing me of being a pervert. Calling me a sweaty pig. Getting between me and Hikari. A smug little brat like this deserved a spanking. Or a hard pounding. She was so small; I bet I could pick her up, pin her to the wall, and…

“Uwah!!! You’ve got such a dirty look on your face, Daiichi-san. Just what could you imagine doing to poor little me?” Litchi ran over to the wall, planted her flat chest against it, then went up on her tiptoes, wagging her ass at me. “You wouldn’t assault me like a wild pig, would you? Or maybe you would!”

Dirty pervert! You’ve the filthiest mind I’ve ever seen! Maybe I should tell the rest of the class all those dirty thoughts you’re having, hm?

“What’s the matter, piggy? Cat got your tongue? C’mon, oink for us~ Oink oink~”

“I don’t... ah...” Litchi’s rapid-fire assault on my self-esteem came at me fast, and I wasn’t at all prepared for it. Back home, no one had ever talked to me like that! And it’d be one thing for one of the staff to be so rude, sure; I’d simply talk to my mother about having them fired, their possessions seized, and make sure they could never find work in the city ever again… but I’d bear them no ill will. People could do and say as they liked.

But for a literal object to try and humiliate me so?

“I think you’re mistaken about me, Litchi.” I could feel the heat in my cheeks, but hopefully it came across as mild embarrassment rather than fury. “The Procus family puts great stock on self-control and discipline, as well as behaving as a proper gentleman.”

You can read my mind, can you?

That intrusive thought from before about pinning her to the wall and breeding her. I focused on it. In my imagination, my cock was so large that it stretched her out just like the miniature onahole I had back home, her belly bulging from the intrusion as I hammered into her with an inhuman speed.

“Hicchin! This… this pig! You won’t believe what he’s thinking right now! He wants to—!”

Go ahead. Though if you ask me, I think it will come across as a rather lowbrow attempt at ribald flirting. Especially when you’ve been shaking that flat ass of yours like a two-copper whore. I mentally projected the idea into her head, an unearned confidence that she’d back down.

“I must say, though, you’re so realistic! I’d no idea you weren’t a real person. That’s too bad though. I’m still very interested in finding a proper conduit. But if the Headmistress herself created you, I’m sure you probably know all there is to know about magic, right?” I rubbed my chin, pretending to consider the matter while my imagination shifted, visualizing how her body would look pinned to the floor underneath me. She was so tiny, the only parts I’d let stick out would be her legs wrapped around me as I pumped a spectacular quantity of cum right into that virgin womb of hers. “Ah, but then, I suppose if that were the case, you wouldn’t be here taking lessons with the rest of us students then, mm?”

“T-that... it’s... i-it’s...” The girl stammered. It seemed like my shrewd battle tactic was bearing fruit.

Stop it! I heard Litchi whine inside my mind. This is way too much! Pervy perv pig! How can y-you... you…

She was speaking inside of my head, but it wasn’t just words. I could feel the burning hot embarrassment radiating off of her. The fear. Curiosity. And however much she wanted to try and bury it, her arousal. As I kept focusing on using and abusing her, those mental protests were dying down. Her face was becoming more flushed. Her mouth dropped open, and she licked her lips, her eyes growing slightly glassy. Under normal circumstances, I was sure her sharp wit would give her the upper hand, but with her mind filled to the brim with lewd imagery, she was absolutely tongue-tied.

She might be able to read my mind, but influencing it was another thing entirely. It didn’t seem she could stop listening, either. I thought back to Rinko, how blissed out on pleasure she’d been, how I’d felt it through that link we’d created together… and I imagined hitting Litchi with that same blast of pleasure.

“Ahhh… ahhhn!!” Abruptly, Litchi fell to her knees, moaning out. Slick juices were sliding down her thighs as her hips started gyrating around an invisible cock.

Holy shit. I’d just made her cum with my dirty fantasies!

“Lili, are you... a-alright?” Hikari asked, not sure at all what to think of the situation. The rest of the class was none the wiser about what had just happened between us.

“Mmm… hahh… y-yes! I’m… hah…” Litchi squeezed her thighs together, then got back to her feet, unsteady as a newborn deer. “Just a… mmm… minor malfunction, was all…”

Standing back up, the juices running down her thighs were even more obvious, and her sweat had made her skimpy leotard even more translucent, the outline of her hard pink nipples visible.

“...yeah. I know a lot about magic, okay? I’m just in this class because these dweebs need somebody to keep them in check and help’em out, got it? And well, I guess I’d be glad to aid you too, Daiichi, since you seem to need my help so bad! Plus, I find you… interesting.” Litchi licked her lips, her eyes half-lidded as she looked up at me. Even if you are a huge pervert. “I could be a conduit too, y’know?!”

I grinned at her while in my mind’s eye I was groping and sucking on those tiny teacup titties. Then I remembered that this was my imagination, that I wasn’t limited at all by reality, and if I could fantasize about a real bitch-breaker of a cock, her body wasn’t off-limits here either. “Is that so? Then I’ll gladly accept your offer, Lili-chan.”

Wouldn’t you look so much cuter with big fat cow tits like Pine-chan? Full of creamy milk and so sensitive I could make you cum just from biting down hard.

And the image was there, milk spraying in every direction when I squeezed down hard on those imaginary breasts even as I fucked her doggy-style. I’d always had a strong imagination, but seeing the obvious, uncontrollable reactions it forced out of Litchi just spurred me on. She was the perfect muse!

I turned back to Pine. “Talk to you later, Pine-chan. I’m going to see how much practice I can get in with these two before the next class.” I grabbed Hikari and Litchi by the hand, taking the taller girl up on her offer. Their hands were so much smaller than mine. Nice and soft too. I’d never have guessed Litchi wasn’t a real person if she’d not confessed to being a homunculus. “Do you two know of somewhere private we can go?”

“Oh... how v-very forward, Procus-san.” Hikari tried to appear self-assured, but she was clearly flustered from how brazenly I had grabbed her hand. Such a forbidden and lewd act! “B-but, Practical Application of Blessings in Household Duties is about to start so—”

“Oh c’mon Hicchin... stop being such a stick-in-the-mud!” Litchi cut her off. The small girl’s gaze seemed a little unfocused, and her voice was slightly distant when she spoke. I could feel her arousal through the psychic link she’d established with me, and the poor thing’s brain was about to overheat from all the mental stimulation I was providing. I couldn’t help but chuckle that she was as enamored by the idea of having huge titties of her own as I was. “ This is your chance to guide a Warlock! Haven’t you been talking about this for months?!”

“Y-yeah...” Hikari replied, unable to wrench her gaze from the sweaty hand grasping her own.

“So let’s go! You’ve got the keys to the tearoom, don’t you?”

* * *

And with that, the three of us skipped class to climb the many stairs of one of the tallest towers of the Academy. My heart beat fast and hard, and I was dripping with sweat by the time we finally reached our destination. With a shaking hand (clearly in somewhat of a shock due to this delinquent behavior), Hikari opened a door to a small and cozy room.

“Hahhh... hahhh...” I staggered over towards the low table at the center of the room and collapsed, my legs and lungs burning. Why on earth would they make this school so big!? You couldn’t have picked somewhere closer!? My mind screamed at Litchi as I wheezed to catch my breath. If I’d been sweaty before, I was practically steaming now. It’d take a few minutes to recover, but thinking about it, I hadn’t seen any other students while we’d been climbing those stairs. And in a tower this high, it probably wouldn’t matter how loud we were. That made me grin while I slid my palm across my neck and chin, wicking away the sweat before rubbing it off on the floor. “Sorry. Not used... to this much exercise.”

I took a look around the room. It had a fragrant, refreshing smell that no doubt came from the many jars of tea leaves that decorated its countless shelves. Atop a big, round table stood several teapots and a wide variety of ornate, expensive luxury teacups. Hell, they were probably magic too, knowing this place.

There was a kettle sitting on a small table in the corner, and my hunch was that it was definitely magical. What did it do? Surely not something so mundane as boiling water, right?

“So... what should we do first, Daiichi? You want us to play your conduit, or did you have something else in mind?” Litchi asked. She panted slightly, and her voice was oddly strained. Hikari might have thought it was from the long trip up the stairs, but there was no doubt in my mind it was from all the lurid fantasies I’d been bombarding her with on the trip over.

“Tea… I’d like… some tea…” I asked of Litchi. Even if she’d been a student at the Academy longer than me, I couldn’t help but think of her as being lower in status than a servant in my mind. An object. A very cute, fun to bully object. But an object nonetheless. Perfect for serving tea.

Litchi glared at me, but after the moment passed, she walked over to the metal kettle and spoke a few words. Steam from boiling water immediately begun to emerge from the magical object. Huh. So all it did was boil water. Convenient, at least.

As I watched Litchi prepare the tea, again the thought that I ought to start taking better care of my health came to mind. Only to be quickly rejected. It’d be far easier to not bother making such a long trek up so many stairs next time, rather than starve and exhaust myself for vanity’s sake.

Litchi’s tea was just as good as you’d expect from perfect preparation and high-end, quality ingredients. A strong aroma mixed with subtle notes of flavor dancing on my tongue. I handed the cup back. “Needs more sugar.”

As Litchi started adding spoonfuls of sugar to my cup, I tried to relax. Again, I thought about getting in shape, and again I rejected the idea outright. “While I catch my breath, there was one question... I wanted to ask you girls.”

“...why the leotards? Back home, if a girl was showing off both her naked ass cheeks to every man’s gaze, she’d be considered a whore.”

Hikari looked absolutely aghast at what I had just said. “Considered... whores?! The audacity of commoners! Wearing erotic leotards is the duty of every sorceress and maiden enrolled at Our Imperatrix’ Most Esteemed Academy for Studies of the Magick and Arcane!”

“While it’s true that the Academy has a long tradition of wearing leotards, it’s really a matter of being practical. It’s different for warlocks, but when a sorceress uses magic, any inefficiencies are converted into heating the ambient air around them. Leotards like these are well-suited to both dissipating that heat and the moisture that comes with it.” Litchi offered her own interpretation.

“Nonsense! If it was just about that, then I’d wear a microskirt, or a bikini! And then we really would look like whores. No, the leotard is THE symbol of feminine magic. Elegant, refined, noble…”

It sounded like this wasn’t the first time the two had had this argument. What the hell, though? Neither of their explanations passed the smell test for me. There had to be a reason for it. I remembered Erufu mentioning that a warlock’s magic could alter reality itself. Could the fashion be the result of a previous generations warlock?

No, don’t be stupid.

“I’m telling you, heat has nothing to do with it. Don’t you agree, Procus-sama? Aren’t our leotards just the height of elegance? I’m sure a man of your refined tastes can appreciate them!” She smiled, and I honestly believed the woman was both sincere in her statement… and her affection for me.

Well, I believed it for a second. My father had taught me that a smile cost nothing, and showed me how they could be used as a weapon. From the start, I smelled money on Hikari. There wasn’t any doubt in my mind that she was smelling prestige and power rolling off of me.

“I’m still new to this school. Until a few days ago, I didn’t even know I was a Warlock. And it’s not like knowledge of this school is made public.” If I’d known the girls here were such knockouts and dressed so lewdly, I’d have risked my life just to sneak in for a look years ago! “I appreciate you having high hopes for me, but I still am very much in need of guidance.”

I drained the cup of tea, smacked my lips; too much sugar this time. “For now, I’d like to at least get this process of forming a conduit down. Erufu-sensei’s demonstration was rather spectacular... but was also so distracting that it’s hard to separate what was her magic and what was mine. So if you don’t mind, how about we give that a try? Lily, you can watch and give me advice.” If she was going to call me Daiichi without any honorifics, I’d go with a nickname for her.

“I’m just watching, huh? Boooooring...” The homunculus whined as she pulled out a chair and sat down on it. She sipped on some tea, seeming to enjoy the taste; did she need to eat and drink, or simply do it for pleasure? Or to mimic the appearance of a real person?

The same bratty voice continued to speak to me, this time as an echo in my mind: Hmm, your brain and thoughts are so... curious. I figured that it’s because your mind’s so pervy and dirty that you’ve been so obsessed with mine and Hicchin’s proper dress, but... you seem genuinely perplexed by the fact that we wear erotic leotards. How... odd you are, Daiichi. It’s what’s expected of ladies like us, is it not?

The curious pondering in my mind was cut off by Hikari falling to her knees before me. “Very well, Procus-sama. I would be most honored to serve as your conduit.” She smiled up at me, confident. The rich girl offered her hands to me, in the same submissive way that Rinko had done. “For a naturally talented sorceress like me, a crystal ball as focus should not be necessary. Please, take my hands, Procus-sama. Like I swore to you, I am prepared for such intimacy!” It was sort-of cute how innocent this girl seemed, a stark contrast to her made-for-rough-banging body. My mind filled with all sorts of fantasies while I leered at the athletic girl before me—how she arched her well-toned back while gazing up at me in wonder. How the leotard she somehow believed to be proper clothes brought so much emphasis to her juicy bubble butt. Her physique must require a lot of hard work to maintain. Or perhaps it was simply magic...

Just before I was about to grab the well-manicured hands, I hesitated for a moment. I remembered how Rinko had screamed at me after the spell had been broken. The rage, even fury, in the class president’s eyes when she had threatened to tell the headmistress about what Erufu and I had done. The situation had been saved thanks to Erufu’s powers of hypnotism, but I could not count on the same help now.

Should I... not do this? I felt Litchi’s eyes on me while I was second-guessing myself, and looked up to see the smug little brat lean back in her chair, spreading her legs wide for me with a teasing grin on her face. She knew full well how lewd I found her body, yet she kept continuing to mess with me!

I looked down at the girl before me, offering her perfectly maintained body to me. Her full tits presented for my enjoyment in such a way that I could almost make out her nipples under the leotard. Hikari’s juicy ass that begged for a spanking...

This was a bad idea. Hikari would remember anything I might do to her. Litchi was reading my mind at this very moment, and it seemed like nothing would please her more than tattling on me to the Headmistress.

But on the other hand… it was so hot!

I decisively grabbed Hikari’s hands, tossing caution aside to the wind. Besides, these two bitches were asking for it! The same pleasant, comforting feeling from when I had grabbed Rinko’s crystal ball was back, stronger than before, flowing out from Hikari’s fingers. Gentle memories of a lavish life, pleasant afternoons and ballroom dancing tried to intrude into my psyche. Compared to Rinko’s humble struggle… It was all dreadfully boring.

One thing I did confirm, though, was Hikari’s motives. The lectures from her mother about strengthening the bloodline, how a marriage to a warlock would keep the family’s magic strong for ten generations or more. The fact that her goal was having as many of my babies as possible left me feeling… conflicted.

“Hnnnh... this... s-soo... s-stroong...!” Hikari’s whining moans brought me back to reality, images of her past fading away. For me, the experience was calm and serene. Gentle. But for Hikari, it seemed that a taste of my magic was too much for her to handle.

I grinned, then focused on giving her more of that magic. Immediately, I was rewarded with her eyes crossing as her tongue lolled out. There was a thud to the side, and I saw that it wasn’t just Hikari being overwhelmed: the homunculus had collapsed completely!

Erufu wasn’t here this time. All of this was my own magic running wild. As I continued to let it flow through Hikari, the feeling of it flowing back into me began to come into focus. I could feel it in my fingertips. I could taste it on my tongue.

Magic. Raw potential and power, just waiting to be shaped by my will.

I licked my lips nervously. Doing this unsupervised, one girl unconscious while the other was completely unthinking… I should stop now. Break the connection between the two of us. I’d wanted to get a feel for shaping conduits, and now I had. Playing around with this power would be dangerous.

Speak the Word of Power. Give name to your Desire.

I whirled my head back, nearly letting go of Hikari’s hands. I’d heard a voice. A sultry, feminine voice, but there wasn’t anyone in here. An errant memory of Hikari’s? My own imagination?

No, something else. A Word of Power, it had said, and as I thought about it, the idea seemed to be flowing into me. The vessel for my will, fueled by my magic, imprinted on the soul of my conduit.

Erufu-sensei had powerful hypnotic abilities, but she’d said that Warlocks were beyond even that. I was about to find out. But… what word?

As I considered, oddly enough, I couldn’t stop thinking about the tea. I never had my tea without sugar back home. How could I? There were maids there, and they all knew the consequences of not preparing a meal or beverage properly. But here... Hikari was a noblewoman and a sorceress, and yet I’d had to rely on Litchi’s mechanical ability to get the tea. It was like the school didn’t allow students to have their own subordinates taking care of mundane tasks!

Inefficient.

So the word that came to mind as I held Hikari’s hand was rather simple: “Maid.”

I wanted sugar in my tea. I wanted my bed freshly made when I came home in the evening. I wanted each meal hot and cooked, just to my liking. And of course, I wanted a maid unlike any back home. A maid that would never, could never, say no to me. One that wasn’t on the spectrum between ugly and plain-looking, but who could turn heads.

Hikari was perfect for it.

I remembered the feeling back at class with Rinko, that building energy inside of me. But this time, I directed it into Hikari, shaped it. Her already erotic leotard became even more so, gaining a frilly white trim at each opening, the material becoming darker but thinner, transparent enough that it hid nothing at all.

An apron skirt formed around her hips, the apron itself not even as wide or deep as my palm, the only thing hiding her sex from plain view now, and doing a terrible job at that. Her red vest vanished, leaving her breasts completely unsupported except by the bodysuit, making those titties bounce for my enjoyment even as the material around them melted away, showing off everything for a few seconds before thin strips of cloth came together for a micro bikini top, lifting her already perky breasts right back up while barely concealing her nipples. A lacy choker fit itself around her neck, then with a thought, the choker became a thick leather collar, before shifting once more to becoming a gleaming golden ring with a heart-shaped padlock dangling from the front. One final touch, the ostentatious witch hat she wore lose its royal purple color and became black and white. Proper for a maid.

Hikari

 

 

 

I chuckled. What had she said before? “If it was just about that, then I’d wear a microskirt or, or a bikini! And then we really would look like whores.” Now, she would be wearing both!

But changing her clothes required only a fraction of the power I was pouring into her. I wasn’t just changing her outfit; I was remaking her very history. Hikari was my maid now, but she’d been my maid ever since I became a Warlock.

It was almost too easy, reaching into her memories and twisting them. The Luxa family was already obsessed with warlocks. All I did was give them a nudge. A more effective strategy to help them make sure virile young warlocks like me would impregnate their daughters.

The noble Luxa family prided itself on its service towards male Warlocks, training its daughters from an early age just how to properly care for their Master, should they be lucky enough to be born at the same time as a Warlock.

As I played around with her memories, I began to realize: I wasn’t manipulating her mind… I was changing the past!

That first meeting after class twisted itself. I remembered Hikari explaining all of this to me. How she’d practiced cleaning and cooking, serving and obeying, and how overcome with joy she was to see that a Warlock had finally joined the Academy. She begged me to let her serve as my maid, and I had agreed.

Of course I had!

Suddenly, the magic I’d been letting pour out of me started to crash back inside, spilling like the water from a pitcher pouring into a full glass. I let go of her hand and gasped, coming back to my senses.

It felt like I’d been holding my breath for an hour, and I was more tired than I had been even after climbing up the stairs. Panting, I grabbed the teacup and drank, not caring if it was bitter or too sweet. I had been sweating so much I just needed to hydrate with anything. “Oh.” I chuckled, then took another, longer drink from the cup, draining it.

Even though I’d seen Litchi prepare the tea earlier, there was now a second memory of Hikari performing that service for her Master, leaning forward to let me appreciate her incredible cleavage as she did so. Even better than the tea back home.

“I hope the tea I brewed is to your satisfaction, Master. I added a pinch of sugar, as well as a spoonful of honey.” Hikari gave a formal bow, her voluminous tits shaking while the micro bikini struggled hard to maintain its support. She rose from her deep bow and gazed at me with reverence. While the previous Hikari may have been smitten by my status as a Warlock—this girl’s entire existence now revolved around me. “Please, allow me to further satisfy you, Master, now that we are at last alone. I have received a thorough schooling in how to properly care for a young Warlock. Even if it is all... theoretical.”

My freshly created erotic maid then glanced at my crotch, and it was only then I realized just how incredibly hard I was. Just that word… Master. Hearing it from my sexy maid was even better than the sex in the classroom! Her legs, still just as shapely and well-maintained as before, were hard to ignore as she took a step forward, her slutty high heels clacking against the stone floor. ”My body... it exists solely to care for you and your needs, my Master.”

My nostrils flared as the full reality of what I’d just done sank in. This was what my magic did?! This!? Making a fellow student into... this!?

“Holy shit.”

It was like she’d stepped right out of my fantasies and into the real world. What had Erufu said? Warlock magic was about manifesting the male ego? Well, this certainly qualified, I’d think. “Further satisfaction...” I echoed. Before, with Rinko, I’d cum harder than ever in my life, so much I’d thought I’d be drained for days afterward. And yet, my cock was just as hard now as it had been when the entire class looked at me with worship in their eyes. Before I indulged myself, though, I managed to remember that we weren’t alone. It was hard wrenching my eyes off of Hikari and back towards Litchi, but the girl was a total snitch if ever I saw one. “You don’t mind if Hiii... ah, my maid here takes care of my erection, do you?”

Hikari had already sunk to her knees before me, ready to service me with her mouth, yet she stopped when she saw how I shifted my attention elsewhere. Hikari remained quiet, willing and eager to satisfy her Master however he would desire, but she would never be so presumptuous to try to suck his wonderful cock if he had not explicitly allowed her the permission to do so.

No proper maid would!

Litchi had been quiet and still on the floor ever since my powers had seemed to become too much for her friend to handle. When I called out to the little brat, she did not respond for a few seconds. Then, when she finally spoke, it was in a much different voice than the grating mockery I had begun to grow accustomed to. The girl’s voice was flat, almost mechanical. “Model Litchi-817CH has encountered multiple fatal errors. Suspected cause: Overloaded magical circuits due to excessive ambient mana. Repair in process. Repair is currently estimated to be done in 23 minutes.”

The robotic voice paused for a moment, then this version of Litchi spoke with a flat sort of curiosity. “Ambient mana threshold reached. Securities are disabled. Administrative mode is now active. Creator’s magical signature has changed.” Litchi turned her head while her body remained still and looked right at me. “Confirm that you are model Litchi-817CH’s Creator?”

Being mistaken for her Creator made my cock twitch so hard I was worried it might break the seam in my pants. Headmistress Mona had created Litchi, and if my guess was correct, she’d locked the most vulnerable parts of her mind behind a “key” of her magic. No one with power less than the Headmistress could get access to it. Which meant… I was as powerful as the Headmistress?

Even if I was, she still had years… no, decades of experience on me. And she would not be pleased if she found me tampering with her homunculus. Even so…

“Yeah! I’m your creator. I made you. So I better get a big thank you!” Without waiting for Litchi’s response, I pulled my pants down, then off, took a seat on the low table, legs spread, and gave Hikari full access to my cock and balls. Part of me thought that I might want to deflower the maid, but the idea that she’d been trained for this made me too curious to pass up the offer of a blowjob.

When Hikari said she’d been trained for it, she hadn’t been kidding. Erufu was an incredible woman. As an elf and a sorceress, there was no telling how long she’d been alive, how many years she’d had to perfect her erotic techniques. But Hikari wasn’t doing this for the sake of her own pleasure. Every single movement of her head, mouth, and tongue was focused on making me feel as good as possible, and that was incredible.

The way she peeled back my foreskin. The way she swallowed my length. Even the way the hum in the back of her throat was sending vibrations up my spine.

“Mmmphh... Mhmm.. Hnnf...”

The noisy, wet little moans she was making, doing her best to convince me that sucking my cock felt better than any attention to her pussy ever could. Like I said. Incredible.

Red hair, barely held in place by the maid headpiece, fell over Hikari’s eyes while she stared up at me with true devotion. She looked as if I had given her a most precious gift—the chance to take my dick within her warm mouth, twirl her tongue around it. Tease the head ever so slightly with nibbling teeth. It wasn’t just skill that Hikari was showing me. It was pure and utter devotion. Before anything else in her life, she was my maid.

And then she brought her great tits into the equation. The maid squeezing her object of desire tightly within her soft pillows. Letting my dick brush up and down against the bodystocking leotard and micro bikini that enveloped her breasts. The slightly coarse feeling of the leotard coupled with soft tits and a warm, comforting mouth. It felt like heaven.

“Creator’s signature registered. Assign a pseudonym to this unit?”

A pseudonym? For a brat like this, only one thing came to mind. “Sure. Let’s go with… Bitchi.”

“... acknowledged, Creator. Model Litchi-817CH will register ‘Bitchi’ as its preferred name of use. How should Bitchi refer to you, Creator?”

“Fffffuck!” Litchi’s monotone and blank voice and Hikari’s mouth were a potent combo. It was impossible to focus on either of them! I grabbed my slave maid by the head and shoved my cock down her throat, as if that might help me calm down. “Ah... Creator works for now, Bitchi.” I tried to think back to all that I knew of homunculi. Which, as luck would have it, was quite a bit. Up until a few days ago, I’d not thought that the knowledge would be very useful, given just how rare they were. But father’s library had an illustrated tome dedicated to their creation and use, and I’d read it over and over and over, cover to cover.

Especially that chapter on silicone breast transmutation. Great stuff, really.

“Bitchi, list off your Core Rules and Primary Mission for me,” I commanded, struggling to keep my voice even as Hikari’s nose pushed into my pubes. My slave maid’s gag reflex seemed non-existent, and she never stopped stimulating me by alternating the tension of her throat, massaging my whole shaft even as I felt buried deep enough to ply at her thorax.

As good as the bona fide sex maid blowjob was, Litchi’s dire straits were hard to ignore. While a homunculus could develop a full personality over time, its creation was ruled over by its Rules and its Mission. Unbreakable vows that kept them in line, as well as a single objective that gave their existence focus and purpose. I was curious why Headmistress Mona had what looked like a sexdoll homunculus taking classes with the rest of the students.

“Bitchi’s Primary Mission is: to further aid my Creator in the understanding of artificial beings known as homunculus. How their personality develops and what differentiates them from a natural-born magical creature. Bitchi’s Core Rules are: [blank] My Creator has desired for me to freely develop my own personality, morals and physical form. For this reason, my Creator has desired for me to interact freely with other sorceresses. Would you like to alter Bitchi’s Primary Mission and/or Core Rules, Creator?”

No core rules? The headmistress really was lax. It was almost as though she were treating Litchi as her daughter rather than as a creation. It was almost sweet when you looked at it that way. Mona’s motherly affection and patience juxtaposed with Litchi’s brashness and odd charm. Their… wide hips and round asses. Mother and daughter, stacked on each other, each petite girl wiggling their bottom to entice me. When I allowed myself to wander there, imagining the possibilities of some mother/daughter action with Mona and Litchi, it was enough to push me over the edge. I came inside of Hikari’s hot wet mouth while letting out the ugliest of groans, and her enthusiastic sucking kept me cumming even after I wanted to stop, came so hard that it almost gave me a headache.

“Hahh... good girl. Keep sucking,” I ordered as I leaned over until I was on my back, my body utterly spent. The adrenaline was fading, and the exhaustion was coming back, but more than anything, there was that zen-like post-nut clarity as my head cleared up again. Looking back at the past events of the day, one thing was clear: I’d done a lot of dumb things today, and all of it was because I was too horny to think things out calmly and rationally. Had I really been thinking of not just subverting the will of the Headmistress’s surrogate daughter? That had to be the dumbest idea in mankind’s history. There was no more powerful sorceress in the whole world, to say nothing of her political power. And for what? That incredible ass she had teased me with on the walk to the school? How could it possibly be worth it, especially when there were dozens and dozens of incredibly beautiful women here, a good chunk who would be chasing after me for a chance to have my babies!

What had I been thinking? It just made no sense. I was better than that.

Even so. “Bitchi, new rule. Your Creator’s orders are absolute.” Short and simple. Too many new Rules might alter her behavior and personality and draw suspicion to her. And if I only wanted to use her as a sex doll, that’d be enough. But as long as I was doing stupid things... “Bitchi, alter your primary mission as follows: you were created to replace Headmistress Mona’s homunculus Litchi-81... something something something. You will at all times believe yourself to be this previous Litchi, but your mission is to assist your Creator in the subjugation of the Headmistress Mona, making her into his slave.”

As long as the Headmistress was under my control, she couldn’t get angry at me for breaking Litchi. Really, what other choice did I have? Undoing the damage? Apologizing? I closed my eyes and I could see the flexing of Mona’s ass as she escorted me to the campus. The headmistress might not have had much up top, but even with all the girls in high-cut leotards I’d seen, none had an ass as hypnotic as hers. Just thinking about it was enough to get my cock hard again. Well, that and Hikari’s mouth. I don’t think I’d ever be able to go back to regular old masturbation again after experiencing this. But before I got around to giving my maid some more of the attention she craved, I should deal with her bitchy little friend. All in due time…

I grabbed a fistful of Hikari’s flame-red hair and began to pull the girl off my cock. Hikari kept sucking, her lips vacuumed to my manhood, not allowing even the pain she must feel as I pulled her by her hair to stop her from following her Master’s last order. I pulled harder, and Hikari reluctantly drew her head back, tightening her glazed-over lips to give my whole dick a proper squeeze when she took her mouth off it.

“Mhmmwah~...” She moaned when she finally let me go, my erect penis bouncing slightly up and down against her face and lips from how hard she had embraced it before letting go. My maid waited patiently until she had my full attention, met my gaze and opened her mouth wide—proudly presenting the precious seed that she had been so pleased to gather. Her pink tongue played with it, whirling and twirling, sloshing my viscous cum, savoring it like it was the finest of aged wines. She moaned and pulled at her huge tits when she felt my eyes on her. Hikari appeared to find incredible pleasure in this sensation, or perhaps simply the knowledge that she had been so blessed by her Warlock’s—her Master’s—cum.

Finally, she swallowed, taking great care to not allow a single drop of the precious seed of her Master to go to waste. “...thank you, Master. I’ve... I’ve dreamed of this. Of serving you like how a girl of Luxa should... my entire life,” she whispered. She leaned forward and planted a light, gentle kiss on the tip of my now throbbing erection. “... thank you, my Master.”

She looked perfect like that—beneath me, her make-up and hair a mess from how I had abused her throat, both her eyes and nose runny, brimming with gratitude while smiling up at me with pure satisfaction.

“Go find me some biscuits or something that goes well with the tea, maid. I wanna snack on something while I brainwash your friend.”

Hikari raised from her knees in a curtsey, and then bowed and turned on her high heels.

“Stop!” I ordered her, after my maid had taken a few steps. I had spotted how she conjured a small handkerchief from out of thin air. “You may clean yourself up or whatever later. Get me my sweets first.”

“Yes, Master.” She bowed again. “Please forgive me for my insolence. I’ve been taught to strive to always look my best for you. I’m… much too messy now, not worthy of your attention.”

I smirked at that. “Appreciate it, and agree with the sentiment. But for now, I want everything about you to remind me of the outstanding fucking slut blowjob you just gave me. Your Master’s pleased.”

“O-oh Master! I’m… o-of course, I’m honored.” The girl gave another bow and a small cough, and then she set off to one of the many shelves to rummage for something suitable for her Master’s taste.

I gave my full attention to the out-of-commission homunculus at my feet.

“Bitchi, new rule. When I call you Bitchi, you will remember your Primary Mission. When I call you Litchi, you will forget your Primary Mission and resume your role as an infiltrator.”

The small girl remained still, prone on the floor, when she listened to my instructions. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly, taking in my words. It gave me a feeling that her artificial mind was firing on all cylinders despite the outward stillness. Then, the homunculus surprised me—she spoke!

Not with her mechanical, unfeeling voice, but with the same grating, chirping that had mocked me in class earlier. But the girl now sounded tiny. Weak. “Uhhnn... n-noo, stop... I... I... d-don’t want... Stop! I hate this! N-no, Mistress Mona, I’m... Please, help! I’m... Ahhh... n-nooo—”

She was fighting the programming. Resisting the new Rules and Mission I was attempting to install into her. For a second, I was worried it wasn’t going to take, that her personality had become too strong to be overridden so easily.

But then…

“Primary Mission successfully deleted and overwritten. Deletion permanent. Bitchi’s Primary Mission: To replace Headmistress Mona’s homunculus Litchi-817CH. This model will at all times believe itself to be Litchi-817CH, nickname Lili, but Bitchi’s mission is to assist its Creator in the subjugation of the Headmistress, making her into his slave.”

“Bitchi’s Core Rules are: Bitchi’s Creator’s orders are absolute. When Bitchi’s creator calls his homunculus by its name, it will remember its Primary Mission. When Bitchi’s Creator calls this homunculus ‘Litchi’, it will forget its Primary Mission and resume its role as an infiltrator.”

“To facilitate a successful infiltration, as per my Creator’s orders, I have perfectly cloned Litchi-817CH’s personality and memories, that is, the personality and memories of the homunculus that I have replaced.” She closed her eyes again.

The click-clack of Hikari’s high heels announced how she was back. The sex-on-legs drew close to me, balancing a huge tray of sweets, cookies, and fruit. She did not bother giving Litchi a moment of her attention, instead solely focused on me, Hikari picked up a grape and slowly moved it towards my mouth. The grape tasted good. But seeing the bratty and defiant Litchi’s last struggle before it was snuffed out, while my sex slave maid clung to me, feeding me, tasted better. Much, much better.

“Repair in process, Creator. Repair is currently estimated to be done in 16 minutes.”

Now then, it seemed as though I had about 15 minutes until Bitchi would awaken. Hikari would definitely be up for whatever I suggested. That seemed like it would be more than enough time to deflower my maid. And cross that threshold for myself. After all, amazing as all these blowjobs were, I couldn’t stop thinking of what actual sex might feel like.

I felt a tightness in my chest as I realized what a special moment this was.

It might be my first time, but I was still exhausted. And besides, Hikari had been training for this, hadn’t she? I’d let her take the lead.

“Of course, Master! Please relax and recover your energy. I’ll take care of everything for you,” Hikari said as I still remained on my back, lying on the low table, and then climbed up on top, the old wood groaning under the extra weight.

“I do hope Master can forgive his virgin maid’s inexperience…” Hikari said in a low whisper as I felt her soft, white-gloved hands start to caress my shaft.

“I don’t know if it can match that incredible mouth of yours, but I can’t wait to be inside your cunt.” The ‘praise’ set off a furious blush on her cheeks as she straddled my hips, pulling her leotard aside to give me easy access.

“Forgive me, Master. I trained my mouth for years on dildos, but... but I’ve never trained my other naughty holes. I wanted to keep myself... nnn... pristine for you.”

Not just a virgin. Completely untouched. I sucked in my gut enough that I could see that pretty pussy of hers. Completely smooth and hairless, glistening with her own juices, the skin a peachy shade of pink on her swollen labia, the puffy lips still sealed tight even as her legs spread.

“Don’t worry. I’ll train your pussy until it’s every bit as skilled as your mouth. Now get to work!” I’d waited so long for this day, and now that it was finally here, I was almost impatient enough to get on top of her and start fucking her myself. But what could be better than just lying flat and letting someone else do all the work instead?

“Yes, Master!” I’d never get tired of hearing that. She lifted up her hips, then started rubbing the head of my cock with her pussy lips. If her mouth had been warm and wet, her pussy was boiling hot and drooling, the contact making my cock twitch and jerk in her grip before it’d even penetrated her. And then she lowered her hips. “Master... so big... Master...!” My cock slid into her like a key slides into a well-crafted lock, a smooth journey right up until her soft, plush ass bounced on my thighs. I could feel her pussy stretched over every inch of my cock. Every little movement she made was transmitted right to my cock in the best way possible. I could feel her pulse, how much her heart was pounding.

It was incredible.

I started trying to compare and contrast it with her blowjob, the pros and cons of each, unable to decide which was better. But then she started moving her hips, grinding them back and forth, up and down, her perky breasts bouncing and bouncing, and my brain completely shut off.

Hikari’s well-toned abs flexed subtly as she slowly gyrated on top of me. The motions were sublime, almost hypnotic. Even greater was the sensation of her strong yet soft thighs tightening against me when the pristine body she had saved to be exclusively for my enjoyment took in my hardness. The athletic girl’s toned ass, resting on me—her firm and compact wonder of feminine physique juxtaposed against my, I’ll be honest, mostly spongy form.

Losing my virginity to a woman such as this—finally, I was getting what I deserved!

Hikari whimpered quietly to herself, trying to not disturb me. Was she feeling pain? Pleasure? Whatever it was, she wasn’t focused on it. No, even as she was giving up her precious flower, her mind was still focused only on serving me.

Not that I thought she wasn’t enjoying this. My maid’s body was reacting strongly to every little sensation she felt for the very first time. And even though I was her first (and would probably be her only), she did not seem to be in much pain. From how dripping wet the girl had been when she had climbed onto the table, she clearly wanted this as well! After all, this was my slave maid’s chance to fully give herself to her precious Master, to show her complete devotion to me. Considering how I had twisted the girl’s memories and past, from how utterly her life and existence now revolved around serving me, I would wager this meant far more to her than it ever would to me.

Lucky her.

The girl remained on top, squeezing my hard cock with a pussy that may as well have been tailor made specifically for my pleasure. She let her hands trail up over my rotund belly, trickling her fingers over my shoulders and then gently scratching my lower arms before she finally reached her target—my hands. Hikari’s fingers intertwined with mine, feeling so soft and delicate and cool. When I gave them a light squeeze, the moan she let out was her lewdest yet.

This was erotic hand holding.

It felt so good to be this close to a girl. A pretty girl like her. One that’d never leave me or betray me. And thanks to her magic, she’d be looking this hot for decades to come!

She leaned forward to kiss me with her beautiful lips. Before they could touch mine, I turned my head aside.

“Master…?”

What could I say? I was overcome by some hesitation due to her dirty display with that very mouth just minutes ago. I didn’t want to taste my own cum! I felt a surge of panic that any minor thing might forever taint this precious experience for me. A kiss from a mouth smelling like my own cum? Acting like a pathetic virgin unable to return the kiss of his lover? I didn’t want either of those!

As my panic surged, I felt my magic flow, but there was no conduit this time for it to circulate through, and instead, it was dispersing outwards, fading like a splash of water into a dry desert. It was a strong rush of energy, but it only lasted a few seconds, and then I felt even more tired than ever. And foolish.

Why was I worrying so much about my first kiss?

“Kiss me, my slutty slave maid.”

Hikari’s smile was so bright it was blinding. “Yes, Master!”

Our lips met and her tongue was swirling with mine, and I forgot whatever silly notions I had been worried about. Smelling my own cum on her breath? Ridiculous. A perfect maid like her would never do such a thing. Instead, her lips were sweet. Like strawberries, even. A citrus taste that encouraged my tongue to keep exploring more and more.

My first kiss.

“Nnhhh... M-master!” Hikari moaned before breaking the kiss. Rather than pull away, she kept her head so close to me that her red hair tickled my face. “You’re soooo... you’re making me..! P-please let Hikari... let y-your naughty maid make you f-feel even... better, Master... Let me hold you even... h-harder..! Please, my Master... Nhhnna...” She moaned, fully giving herself to me. “I’m yours, Master… everything… take it, Master… please!”

She was mine! And as her hips bounced on top of me, as we continued to kiss, I kept thinking that over and over. I owned her as completely as a man could own a slutty maid.

And as we continued to make love, I could feel my energy returning. At the same time, Hikari was getting cuter and cuter. Almost as though her body was shrinking down.

…no, not almost. She really was shrinking!

The shrinking didn’t last long, but by the end of it she’d gone from a what I’d estimate at 5′8 down to being closer to Litchi’s diminutive 4′0 or less frame. The distinct abs on her stomach had faded away too, along with the defined muscles of her back and the clear strength in her arms. Thankfully, her breasts were still there, and they looked even bigger than ever on her new petite body.

“Master…!” Her voice was mostly the same, if pitched up slightly higher, and I could tell from the whine that she was close to cumming. No, she’d been ready to cum for ages, but she’d wait for an eternity before cumming before her Master.

That was the thought that pushed me over the edge, and as I shot my cum straight into her womb. “Hikari… cum with me!”

“Oohh... Master..! Yes! So g-gooood! Yes! I’m yours, Master! I’m yours! Hikari belongs to you! Yes! Yes! Master! Masteeeer!!” She tensed and shook on top of me. I’d had just given Hikari her very first orgasm, and it was stronger than what most other women would ever experience. In a way, she ought to be grateful I had given her a new purpose in life.

Her rapid, shallow bounces slowed down, sliding up and down the length of my cock to slowly milk out the rest. And there was plenty to milk out! Even after already ejaculating so many times today, my loads were just as virile as ever… more so, even.

Another quirk of magic? There really was so little that I understood. But it was all coming to me so naturally. I had so much power. I was sure that so long as I kept relying on my instincts, doing what felt right, I’d be fine.

At least, that was the last thought I had before I completely lost consciousness. Or at least, my body did.

“Master…? Master, are you alright? Master! Please wake up!” I looked down to see a sobbing Hikari straddling a fat, ugly bas—oh wait, that was me. “He’s not breathing!”

I wasn’t breathing?

Wait… why was I looking down at this scene from above?

As soon as the thought left my head, I could feel myself being pulled away from the room. Was this it? Had I died? Was I now drifting towards heaven?

Oh, who am I kidding?

There was zero doubt my soul was heading straight to hell.


Thanks for reading! If you want to read more of my work not on this site, you can find all of the links over here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

Special thanks to Wiseman for writing this together with me!

25