Chapter 46 – I know how to cook too.*
1.6k 21 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author: I didn't really like this chapter but it has some important information in it...).

After the day of fighting in the dungeon, now we are no longer selling items in the afternoon, we are only selling them in the early morning when the guilds are empty.

As of today we get home around five in the afternoon, I'm going back early so I don't pull so much attention from the girls.

I would like to have more rest days until we collect the 50 golds, we can't afford that, the girls understand this and are motivated to continue until later in the dungeon, I already have experience that it's not good to do this so I limited it to 4 days. exploration time is late.

When we got home I realized that like the previous days we got home and just went to bathe, eat and then sleep.

You must be wondering why I didn't play some games in the bedroom before going to sleep... And because the girls practically passed out from exhaustion when they leaned against the bed, at least in the morning I had some relief in the form of handjobs from the girls who they were alternating the days of who woke up earlier to relieve me.

... Of course this has nothing to do with why I'm ending my days early from now on.

And just genuine concern for the girls' health, okay there's that too but I'm actually a little worried about them.

As the girls seem very tired and as soon as we entered the house they wanted to occupy themselves with something, I did something that relaxed them so much that they are now sleeping in the room, I invited them to bathe now and I may or may not have made them have orgasms to dry off the rest of the energy they had.

Now that they are resting I'm in the kitchen, I may not be a chef but I know how to do the basics so I don't die of hunger like any normal person... What do I think is normal?

Like making that basic rice, cooking some green beans and frying some meat, the basics.

Why am I cooking when I have slaves that I can order to do it for me?

I don't consider them my slaves, what fascinates me about them is not having power over them but rather knowing that I won't be betrayed, I was betrayed in my past life and that's not something I want to feel again.

I try to treat them as close as possible to lovers, I say close because lovers and normally a couple is this relationship and one for two, I can't favor one too much and leave the other aside, and it's all a matter of balance.

After finishing the food preparation I take a look at the girls and I don't think they're going to wake up anytime soon, I go back downstairs and get busy with cleaning.

After dark and I had cleaned the house, I had dinner alone after... I honestly don't think I had dinner without at least Mia with me.

This is a little lonely, I go to the room the girls really are dead to the world…

I lie down between them and as I rose to level 25 in my main class, I freed up another space for a multiplier, I will activate this when collecting energy.

My magic crystal is already blue, which represents 1000 magic power, while the others that are with the girls are purple, which represents 100 magic power.

I don't know how much magical power each monster provides to the crystal or if it differs between monsters, I put the multiplier in this 'collection' function because I want to sell the crystal when it reaches the green color which would be equal to 1 gold.

Now I'm going to sleep, hopefully I'll have sex tomorrow because if I don't I might go crazy.

I woke up in a somewhat peculiar and unfamiliar situation for me, before when I was with the girls doing something more risque, it was just me doing the action with one then the other.

Now is the first time that I have both of them willing to assist me at the same time.

There is a small one however, I don't like Yuri, a little caress here and there I don't see much of a problem when it's me and one of the girls is involved in sex, I have to know their opinion on this issue to see how to progress.

It's going to be weird because this conversation is going to be weird.

“before continuing anything, I want to know if you are comfortable doing anything in front of each other.”

I preferred to avoid the main subject a little, but you can see what her inclination is.

Lina: “I would prefer to be doing any act... private just between the two of us”.

Then she turned to Mia and continued speaking.

Lina: “I know we are sharing the bed with the master, but I would like to ask you not to touch me during any act of affection with the master... that would be strange”.

Mia seemed a little confused as she responded.

Mia: “why would I touch you? If I have the master to attend to.”

This seemed to be quite convenient. (author: and my preference is not to judge me, just letting you know there won't be Yuri, I'll invent a stupid reason for this... I just don't know what yet...).

Since that's out of the way, I took Lina in my arms and lay down in the center of the bed.

I remember that when I ate Mia's pussy, Lina was jealous and I promised to do the same to her later, I'm going to do it now.

They look like they prepared themselves before waking me up, I see that Lina trimmed the hair a little, it wasn't at an intolerable point but it was already well done.

I positioned her so that she was sitting on my face with her pussy on my lips, she became a little stiff when I started to eat her more as the minutes went by I felt her hands stroking my hair encouraging me to continue and I heard her moans of pleasure .

Mia is now licking my dick, she tried to suck me but she couldn't put my girth in her mouth and it was physically impossible.

I'm enjoying what she's doing so no loss.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes until Lina started to moan more intensely and writhe on my face, she relaxed completely when a little liquid fell into my mouth.

I gently removed it from my face and finished sucking out the remaining cum, which has a slightly spicy taste, reminiscent of those slightly hot peppers.

Lina: “that was... incredible master, thank you”.

I tried to kiss her but when I was close to her lips she put her hands in front of my face.

Lina: “if you allow me, master... I prefer not to kiss you with the liquids that came out of my... lower part”.

She spoke a little embarrassed at the end.

“I understand, I wouldn’t like that either.”

Lina sat behind me, resting my head on her breasts and started stroking my hair while I enjoyed the rest of the handjob that Mia was giving me.

23