Chapter 38 Nice way to wake me up.*
486 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the bath, Lina prepared dinner and I had to wake Mia up to eat, who quickly went back to sleep after she finished eating.

Now we are lying in bed with Mia already dead to the world and Lina is lying snuggled against me, in fact I am hugging her back with both my arms around her, yes the famous spoon.

Lina: “do you want to do… this, master?”

She asked, placing her hand on the head of my penis which is nestled between her legs and pressing against her pussy, she is only wearing one of my shirts, I think I will have to buy more shirts, it looks good on them and I like smelling them on mine. clothes.

“I want it, I want it, but it has hardened due to the intimate contact we are having, only if you want to do it”.

Closing her legs a little more and releasing my penis, she intertwined her fingers with my hand that is on her belly.

Lina: “can you wait a little? I want to be fully prepared for this part and also unlike Mia I can get pregnant, I don't want to have children now... if the master allows me to be a little selfish”.

“yes, and it’s better not to have children now without stabilizing ourselves first”

I had forgotten this huge detail, people of different races cannot have children, only humans with humans or rabbit people with rabbit people.

Lina: “thank you master, we can buy the medicine that prevented pregnancy later so we can do it without worrying about it”

We stayed in silence for a while, I thought Lina was already wanting to sleep until she asked a question that I was forgetting.

Lina: “master can you tell me what level I am now?”

And even I had forgotten that after the... Bath.

Wallace, Male, 18 years old, free man.

Warrior lvl 21, Swordsman lvl 19, Explorer lvl 5.

It has Slaves Mia, Lina.

Str: 12 (14) (damage: 17.85)

Vit: 11 (17)

Agi: 10 (13)

Int: 15

Multipliers x3: experience, strength, vitality, agility, rare item drops.

Equipment: Steel sword, Steel shield, Hard leather set.

Available classes: Villager lvl 5, Herbalist lvl 1, Farmer lvl 1, Merchant lvl 1, Monk lvl 1.

Mia, Female, 18 years old, slave.

Agile lvl 19

Owner Wallace.

Str: 10 (12) (damage: 11.3)

Vit: 10 (16)

Agi: 12 (15)

Int: 9

Multipliers x3: experience, strength.

Equipment: Slave collar, rapier, hard leather set.

Available classes: Villager lvl 5, Warrior lvl 1, Swordsman lvl 1, Herbalist lvl 1, Farmer Lv1, Merchant lvl 1, Explorer lvl 1.

Lina, Female, 18 years old, slave.

Villager lvl 7

Owner Wallace.

Str: 8 (10) (damage: 3.2)

Vit: 11(17)

Agi: 10 (13)

Int: 11

Multipliers x3: experience, strength.

Equipment: Slave collar, Dagger, Wooden Shield, Hard leather set.

Available classes: Farmer Lv1, Trader lvl 1, Herbalist lvl 1, Explorer lvl 1, Warrior lvl 1, Swordsman lvl 1.

A big difference between fighting in the dungeon without worrying about running out of monsters, and fighting in the forest with four or five monsters a day when we thought that was all.

Mia's class only went up one level different from my swordsman who went up two levels, really and a class one level above the ones I have at the moment, let me see if Lina knows anything about this class.

“Did you know the Agile class?”

Lina: “no master, why?”

“Ah, it’s nothing, I’m just curious about this class and the one Mia has”

Lina: “I may never have heard about this class but all races have a racial class that is considered an intermediate class, that must be why Mia is so strong, probably this is the master rabbit people”

“I didn’t know that, you’re probably right, do you know which one is for humans?”

Instead of her answering, she passed her hand over my penis, which is still excited, I'm a little confused and asked again, this time she answered me shyly.

Lina: “humans, especially men, are known for their sexual appetite, in some humans it is so apparent that it is capable of unlocking a class but I don't know what the name is for it, probably the master will unlock it sooner or later”

It's hard to say otherwise when you have your penis pressed into her vagina, I preferred to just answer what she asked me before.

“you are at level 7 of the villager class”

She went along and left the previous topic behind and she is no longer caressing my little friend.

Lina: “the master was able to see what each class does, can you tell me what each of the ones I have available to change increases”

I agreed and explained what each class does passively, then she thought a little and asked me to change to the swordsman class to further increase everyone's strength stat.

Swordsman lvl 1: Increase physical strength (small), Increase HP (light).

Skill: Strike

I changed it and realized that it didn't change the strength status... It must be a way that the system in this world uses to balance classes, otherwise everyone would only want the strongest classes in their party.

“it seems like it doesn’t stack the passives as I already have the active swordsman class”

Looking a little disappointed she chooses another class.

Lina: “oh, then I’ll really want the explorer, at least it helps with more space”

After that we talked a little more about different topics, mostly about ourselves, our likes and dislikes, that kind of thing until we fell asleep.

I wake up feeling a hand on my penis, I open my eyes quickly and see that I'm still hugging Lina, but the hand I'm feeling isn't Lina's, as she's still holding my arm on her stomach.

I turn my head a little and I don't see Mia where she slept behind me, I lift my head a little and I see Mia looking at my penis with her hands stroking me, what a way to wake me up.

She must have been at this for a while as it doesn't take long for me to cum, her head comes down and I feel her lips on my tip drinking my cum.

Yes, what a nice way to wake me up.

30