Chapter 41 And an ox or a cow?
311 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I saw a person who didn't leave the dungeon entrance like a guard, I decided to ask him about the monsters on each floor.

I discovered that he is a member of the explorers' guild and could take us to floor 7, which is the furthest floor ever explored as it is a young dungeon, it has only been discovered a few days ago.

After saying that I would use his services otherwise he would charge me 1 silver for the information, he told me which monsters are on each floor.

Floor 3 = Kobold and Kobold boss Kampfer.

Floor 4 = Mino and Honeycomb tripe boss.

Floor 5 = Cheap Sheep and Beep Sheep boss.

Floor 6 = Ingénue Olive and boss Palma Baum.

Floor 7 = Scapegoat and boss Pan.

According to the guy at the dungeon entrance, the third floor isn't worth it, the items aren't worth much, he recommended floor 4 because the Mino drops leather that they use to make equipment and meat that they sell for a good price if you're lucky.

I paid him 4 silvers to take us there after I added him to our party, expensive but I think it's worth it not to waste the afternoon with the Kobolds, then I'll go and see what they drop... Now we need money.

“Mia guide us to some Mino I want to see his Drops”

Mia: “ok master”

Lina: “do you want to test how many attacks it can take?”

I looked at her, everything must be fine if she managed to hold the boss on the second floor without any problems.

"Yes"

She hasn't yet leveled up to level 4 but she should be close.

When we arrived at the room where Mia took us we saw a bull with horns that was a little intimidating, but Lina went up to him without showing any fear.

Mino lvl 4:

Animal Type

Abilities: Charge

Weaknesses: Water magic

Resistances: Fire Magic

Drops: Leather, Beef (rare), Ox Monster Card (very rare).

Lvl 4 Mino runs towards Lina, who just uses her shield to deflect the headbutt that was aimed at her chest and attacks the bull's side twice, before moving a little further away as Mino tried to throw his weight on top of the bull. little Lina.

Lina dodges Mino's next headbutt and cuts the monster as he passed by her, after a few more exchanges Mino lvl 4 dies after 7 attacks, he probably needs 18 basic attacks as we thought, since 7 attacks from Lina are not enough more than 19 basic attacks.

Leather: used to craft many basic equipment, Price 20 nars.

For a standard drop, the price is good. I want to see how much the rare item is worth. After collecting the leather that fell, I said.

“as this floor has a maximum of 3 monsters per group there is no need to wait to attack, Mia guide us whenever possible to the largest groups in Mino”

Mia: “it’s okay master, but there seemed to be more people on that floor... My hearing isn’t very reliable now”

“you don’t need to choose much, just where you listen to the monsters closest to us”.

Mia: “of course master”

She concentrated this time to listen, on previous floors she didn't do this, this floor must have been really crowded.

Mia: “this way”

She took us to a room with two monsters, a lvl 4 Green Caterpillar and a lvl 4 Mino, I left the caterpillar to the girls and went to Mino, as I approached he tried to headbutt me but I just waited for my sword to my head of him... And he died and left some beef on the floor, when I picked it up for some reason there was no sand in the meat, magic.

Beef: good quality meat, price 250 nars.

It looked really appetizing, and a really big piece of meat if I drop too many I'll keep one.

The girls also killed the caterpillar almost at the same time I killed Mino.

Lina: “can I keep the wires that dope? As there won’t be many, I think it can be kept in my inventory.”

“that would be good, I’m almost out of space”

My inventory is already full, I've upgraded to lvl 7 in explorer, but the new spaces have already been filled and my coin purse is also almost full... I think we'll close early today, we still have the girls' backpacks that are half empty and now they don't have lunch anymore.

We continued through a few more 'battles', until there was a change, Mia made a mistake in the direction that said there were three Mino, but when we arrived we saw a lvl 4 Green Caterpillar and a lvl 4 Kobold

Mia: “sorry master, there seemed to be more people around us now”

“you are a great help Mia, there is no need to apologize, after killing these monsters we will sell the items”

Lina: “Master, are we going back?”

I want to go back, I'll leave it to them to decide.

“if you’re not too tired”

They have decided they want to continue after we sell the items.

We were talking but I killed the green caterpillar with just one blow and the girls killed the Kobold without any problems too, in this caterpillar the drop was something other than thread, the Kobold dropped salt.

Caterpillar Monster Card: grants the ability to sacrifice fused equipment, average price 4000 nars.

This useless monster dropped the most expensive item I've ever gotten...

Lina: “I knew that to drop a card you would have to kill hundreds of monsters... I forgot, we already killed hundreds of monsters in these few days”.

True, from what I heard from the boys at the orphanage before the accident, a party killed about 30 to 50 monsters a day, taking into account that it is a party of six members and well balanced with a wizard, a healer, two physical damage and two tanks .

So we're killing at least twice as much since we've killed 134 monsters so far, yet early in the afternoon we're probably going to go from three times the standard to a party with just the three of us, we're broke but I still think the others are quite pathetic.

The items we have dropped so far are 50 threads, 1 silk thread, 19 branches, 5 leaves, 18 salt, 7 pocket knives, 29 leathers, 4 beef and 1 caterpillar card.

If I manage to sell the monster card for the average price, the items will be worth 78 silver coins, a good amount for a day that we haven't finished yet, I will only sell the items the card leaves so that tomorrow I won't waste time at the Merchants' Guild.

24