[90] Conflict Among Goddesses!
1.1k 1 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, the remaining dishes were served one after another, and everyone enjoyed the feast.

People gathered in groups, some started drinking to liven up the atmosphere, especially Gareth, who, along with Raul and a few others, began a drinking contest. Tione, on the other hand, joined Finn by pouring him drinks with a shy expression on her face.

As for August, he sat with the two ladies, Ais and Aki.

The three chatted, ate, and drank the coke August brought out in this lively banquet, creating a unique atmosphere.

"Big bro, it's really you."

At that moment, a female voice came over.

August turned around to see two people sitting at a nearby table.

One was Bell, the lil bro he had forcibly acknowledged today, and the other was her Goddess, Hestia.

"Oh, it's you, Bunny."

"I'm not Bunny! I'm Bell."

"All right, Bunny, I got it, Bunny"

Watching August like this, Bell pouted in annoyance.

Aki didn't know Bell, but looking at her cute face, she considered her a little beauty and imagined many things. Ais, on the other hand, waved at Bell, and she ran over.

Compared to the big bro who always bullied her, Bell preferred this gentle sister-in-law.

"Are you here for a meal too?"

"Yes, Miss Ais, Lady Hestia and I came to eat. Today, big bro gave me magic stones worth over fifty thousand valis. So, Lady Hestia and I decided to dine out."

Bell was full of excitement, fifty thousand valis were a considerable sum for her.

Meanwhile, not far away, Hestia looked at Bell, who was happily talking with Ais, feeling quite displeased.

Thinking about it, Hestia directly walked over.

"Bell, are these your acquaintances?"

Upon approaching, Hestia looked at August, Ais, and Aki with a wary gaze.

This was a familia she had worked so hard to recruit. If they were taken away, she would be left alone again.

"Lady Hestia, this is my big bro, August, and this is my sister-in-law, Miss Ais. They are powerful adventurers, especially big bro, he knows a lot of magic."

"Big bro? Sister-in-law?"

Hestia was suddenly puzzled. Didn't Bell just arrive in Orario? Why was there a big bro here?

"Hello, Goddess Hestia. Your care for my lil bro is much appreciated."

"Nothing much... wait a minute. Bell is my child. Why are you treating her as if she's not related to me? And she's is girl!"

"Goddess Hestia, don't misunderstand. I don't mean anything else. Don't get excited."

"Hmph."

With a cold snort, Hestia didn't pursue it further.

However, the commotion on this side caught the attention of Loki, who was drinking on the other side.

Carefully looking, she recognized her arch-enemy. Loki's interest was immediately piqued.

"Oh my, isn't this the dwarf? How come Hephaestus kicked you out and left you wandering the streets? Do you even have money to eat here?"

"What?"

As eternal enemies, Hestia was naturally familiar with Loki's voice. Instantly, the two goddesses locked eyes, and sparks flew in the air.

In the middle of the commotion, August sighed. These two would definitely end up fighting if they got too close.

"You, washboard, how dare you show up in front of me again? Isn't shame last time enough?"

"What did you say? You little dwarf."

"Washboard."

"I'll kill you, damned dwarf."

Saying that, they wanted to pounce and tear Hestia apart, but Ais stopped them.

"Ais, don't stop me. I want to tear her mouth apart."

"Oh~ I'm afraid of you~ Flat Loki. With that barren appearance of yours, you dare to appear in front of me."

"Ah! I'll kill you."

"Come at me."

On one side, Loki was restrained by Ais, while on the other, Hestia was held back by Bell.

However, even with a table between them, the two goddesses continued their war of words.

"Lady, calm down a bit."

Bell held onto Hestia, but her determined spirit made it hard to control her.

On the other side, Ais easily suppressed Loki.

"I say, both Goddesses, can you calm down a bit?"

August couldn't help but speak up.

Loki and Hestia both looked at August, hesitated for a moment, and coldly snorted, no longer looking at each other, which was considered giving August some respect.

Loki restrained herself because August had spoken up, and they were still in public. Hestia did so because August was Bell's big bro, giving Bell some respect.

"Bell, take your lady away first."

"Yes, big bro."

Bell took Hestia away.

At this moment, Syr happened to be passing by Hestia.

"Syr, you came just in time. The expenses for their table are on our account."

"Okay."

"Wait a minute, why should it be on our account? That little dwarf."

Hearing that they were going to pay for Hestia, Loki jumped up, looking dissatisfied.

"Loki, just consider it a favor. That girl is my lil bro, you probably know better than me about the situation of Hestia's familia. It's just a meal cost."

"Hmph, consider it charity for her."

With a proud face, Loki, as a friend in heaven, knew about Hestia's difficult situation. Just a meal cost was not a big deal, she didn't really care.

The conflict between Hestia and Loki was a war of 'big' and 'small.'

But if you really counted it, there was no deep-seated hatred. It was just a matter of annoyance.

Meanwhile, Hestia's gaze fell on Bell.

"Is that person really your big bro?"

"Yes, when I went to the dungeon today, I accidentally bumped into big bro, this might sound strange because I'm a girl, but he recognized me as his lil bro. Then he took me to the dungeon, and he gave me all the magic stones today."

"Wait, you mean this big bro is someone you just acknowledged today?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

Looking at the innocent Bell, Hestia's mouth twitched.

Did she have to be so cute? She accepted being recognized without any resistance, calling him big bro and sister-in-law so intimately. Hestia thought they had a good relationship.

This made Hestia speechless, her child was too naive.

She must educate her, otherwise, she might be taken away and end up helping others count money in the future.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

65