[106] 27 Normal Draws!
668 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, host, for completing the task 'Hunting Moment III: Hunt and kill 1000 level 3 monsters.' Progress : 1000/1000 Reward : Normal Gacha Draw *15!]

The system's prompt sounded, bringing August back to his senses from the monster slaughter.

Glancing at the system, he saw that the task was completed. He had killed a thousand monsters today alone.

All three hunting tasks for the third stage were completed in one day.

This meant that August now had a total of twenty-seven normal draws.

Although he was still nine-tenths away from the character who killed ten thousand monsters, one had to take it one step at a time, one day at a time.

Today, he had reached a thousand kills in the afternoon alone. So, at least in ten days, and if things went well, it wouldn't take much longer to complete.

Extinguishing the water candle and eliminating the remaining monsters, August concluded his activities for the day.

Immersed in the slaughter, his body was stained red with monster blood. August himself looked a bit disheveled.

Entering the inner world, he took off his clothes, bathed in the river's water, and then changed into clean clothes, feeling refreshed.

Opening the system panel, August's face was filled with excitement as he looked at the whopping 27 draw attempts.

Twenty-seven draw attempts, even if he was unlucky, he should get something good a few times.

As a gambling enthusiast, August immediately started the draw.

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Sprite *100!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining weapon: Zanpakuto - Hyorinmaru!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining skill: Hadō #90 - Kurohitsugi!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining skill: Observation Haki!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining skill: Conqueror Haki!]

...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Noodles *100!]

August's face had turned iron-blue by now. Twenty-seven times, a full twenty-seven times, and only four draws were not consumables.

One Zanpakuto, one Hado spell, and two Haki skills. While all were good gains, considering the harvest from twenty-seven draws, only four were non-consumables.

August was on the verge of going mad. He didn't want to open a snack and beverage shop. Why was the system giving him so many of these?

This was definitely the system targeting him. He absolutely refused to admit that he was unlucky.

*ROOOOOAR!*

Suddenly, at this moment, the ground shook violently.

A massive black bear rushed out from the rocky wall, exuding a violent aura all over its body.

The black bear, an enhanced species of the monster bear, was also an extremely rare monster. And now, August had encountered it.

At the first moment of appearance, as if having a target locked, it charged straight toward August.

Wherever it went, footprints were left on the ground. Even a level 4 adventurer, if hit, would either die or be seriously injured.

"My mood is not good right now, and you've come at the perfect time."

Watching the black bear charging towards him, a cold light flashed in August's eyes.

This was gacha addict wrath. This guy had chosen the wrong time to run into him.

"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy. "

"Boil forth and deny. Grow numb and flicker. Disrupt sleep."

"Crawling queen of iron. Eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite. Repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"

"Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi!!!"

As the full incantation fell, a massive magical power erupted.

The next second, a huge black coffin covered the black bear.

Swoosh~ Swoosh~ Swoosh~

Sounds of blade cutting echoed.

In just a few seconds, the black coffin disappeared, and the black bear inside was riddled with wounds.

Sizzle~

Fresh blood overflowed from all parts of its body like a burst water faucet.

Then, the massive body fell, losing its breath.

Finally, it turned into a magic stone.

Watching all this, the anger in August's heart subsided somewhat.

Hadō #90, indeed, its power was not to be underestimated. Depending on the amount of magic power, its strength could be increased or decreased. Also, if not chanted, its power would only be one-third.

Next, August tried Observation Haki. He could sense every little movement in the entire floor.

As for Conqueror Haki, August tried it, but since there were no people or monsters around, he couldn't test it.

However, this Conqueror Haki seemed more like a mental oppression.

People with weak mental strength couldn't even maintain consciousness in front of Conqueror Haki, because the impact was in the mental realm, entirely different from physical attacks.

Finally, he took out the Zanpakuto named Hyorinmaru.

This Zanpakuto, the strongest in the ice and snow series, was undoubtedly a powerful weapon for August at his current stage.

Especially for August, who urgently needed strength, the appearance Hyorinmaru was good news.

Before this, no weapon could be carried by August, but now he had one.

Click~

Coincidentally, a new round of monsters spawned at this time.

One by one, monsters appeared in front of August.

August smiled and unsheathed the Zanpakuto from his waist.

"Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens! Hyorinmaru!"

The next second, a cold air emanated from the blade. Then, an iron chain with a crescent-shaped blade at the end extended from the end of the blade.

The first release of Zanpakuto - Shikai.

August also felt that his magical power had increased significantly, but the consumption rate had also doubled.

"Hyorinmaru!"

Swinging Hyorinmaru in his hand, with the swing of the blade, ice quickly formed and attacked forward.

The six monsters that had just been born were frozen in an instant.

Boom!

Following that, the ice shattered, turning into a pile of fragments, and the six monsters were also defeated.

Sizzle~

Then, the massive body fell, losing its breath.

Finally, it turned into a magic stone.

August looked at all this, and the anger in his heart also subsided quite a bit.

Relieving the Shikai, he sheathed it back into the scabbard. August was quite satisfied.

Hyorinmaru was indeed the strongest ice and snow Zanpakuto, and its power was really strong.

Moreover, this was just the Shikai. If it were to reach Bankai, the strength would undoubtedly increase significantly.

But to achieve Bankai, August needed the approval of the Zanpakuto's spirit, similar to the relationship between a Shinigami and their Zanpakuto.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

39