[107] Demon Evil Pieces!
698 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the next few days, August almost immersed himself in the dungeon, tirelessly slaughtering monsters.

Because this process was too demanding, neither Ais nor others were called by August. He plunged into the dungeon alone, oblivious to the outside world, solely focused on slaying monsters.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, host, for completing the Special Mission: Bloody Moment, Kill 10,000 monsters. Completion reward: Perfect enhancement of Evil Pieces!]

With the sound of this announcement, August excitedly took out a set of dusty evil pieces.

Crimson patterns, sixteen chess pieces following the rules of international chess, quietly placed on a chessboard.

The next second, all the pieces were covered in a white light.

In just a few seconds, the original devil evil pieces disappeared, replaced by a set of demon evil pieces exclusive to August, now with a dark and sinister color.

A king piece, a queen piece, two rook pieces, two knight pieces, two bishop pieces, and finally, eight pawn pieces.

This was a complete set of evil pieces.

Each of these pieces had its own unique power.

[King: Significantly enhances the holder's abilities, by tens or even hundreds of times!]

[Queen: Possesses the abilities of all pieces except pawns and kings!]

[Rook: High attack and defense!]

[Knight: High speed!]

[Bishop: High magic power!]

[Pawn: Possesses the abilities to promote into a Queen, Rook, Knight, or Bishop in enemy territory!]

These were the abilities possessed by each piece. As a perfect enhanced version of the devil evil pieces, the enhancenment of the demon evil pieces was even more powerful, and each piece was a mutation one.

This meant that for others, obtaining a mutation piece was like winning the lottery. But for August, it was equivalent to hitting the jackpot.

August picked up the 'King Piece' from the top and then merged it.

The next second, a terrifying darkness began to emanate from August's body, as if a cup was already full but continued to be filled with more water.

This was the mutation king piece, and what August was enhancing was none other than the power of darkness.

In the area where the monsters around had not been cleared, they were instantly shredded into pieces by the darkness.

Feeling the majestic darkness within him now, August was astonished. If the dark magic power in August's body was 1 before, it was now 10.

Tenfold augmentation, absolutely terrifying.

Feeling his current strength, August believed that even without entering demonization, he could compete with level 6. If he entered demonization, level 7 wouldn't be impossible to confront.

Although August was currently only at level 3, his strength was definitely among the top five in Orario, not out of arrogance, but out of absolute confidence.

As a demon clan member, August far surpassed many adventurers in many aspects.

Not to mention anything else, just the injury of a severed arm, for others, if not treated promptly, might mean the end of their lives. But for August, a severed arm? A minor injury. The power of darkness could automatically reattach it.

Exhaling a sigh, having spent so many days in the dungeon, repeatedly killing ten thousand monsters, August was getting tired.

Now that the mission was also completed, August naturally had no intention of staying here.

At least for the next three to five days, August had no plans to return to the dungeon.

After picking up the magic stones and loot around, August headed towards the upper levels.

Squeak~

Passing by the twelfth floor, a white figure was battling there, facing a group of a dozen horned rabbits.

Although obviously inexperienced, after putting in some effort, she managed to defeat these monsters.

"Miss Bell, you're really amazing."

After the battle, a petite girl ran out from the corner, starting to collect magic stones.

"It's nothing, Lili."

"Miss Bell, you are really too modest. You effortlessly dealt with these horned rabbits, which is quite impressive."

"Hehe~"

Praised like this, the girl Bell became somewhat elated.

Just when Bell felt a bit embarrassed, an unexpected voice suddenly rang out.

"Bunny!"

The sudden voice startled Bell and also made the small girl Lili tremble all over.

Following the sound, Bell instantly saw a familiar figure.

"Big Bro!"

Bell ran over joyfully. On the side, Lili looked at Bell with confusion.

She had looked into Hestia familia. The entire familia only had Bell, and she had just come from the countryside to Orario not long ago. How could there be a big bro?

Thud!

Approaching August, he gave his lil bro a beating without mercy.

"It hurts, big bro. Why are you hitting my head again?"

"What, big bro hits you. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No~ no~"

Bell, who was originally a weak submissive type, immediately lowered her head, looking like a startled bunny.

August looked at Bell with no good feelings, feeling speechless about this lil bro.

You don't always have to show that expression, it makes me want to continue bullying you. You have no idea how tempting your current appearance is.

"Hello, adventurer, I'm Lili, Miss Bell's supporter."

Facing August's gaze, Lili immediately lowered her head, appearing humble.

However, August could feel the intense disgust and malice emanating from this girl. He had no doubt that if given the chance, she would not hesitate to stab him.

"Following my lil bro, you've gained quite a bit, haven't you?"

With just a sentence, Bell was confused, but Lili was startled, cold sweat streaming down her back.

But she didn't dare to look up because once she did, she would expose herself.

"Miss Bell has been very generous, giving me much more valis than market shares every time. Far exceeding market shares."

"Pallum girl, you know that what I'm talking about is not this."

As soon as these words fell, a murderous aura spread out.

Instantly, Lili felt as if she had fallen into an ice cellar. Her limbs turned cold, her face became extremely pale, and there wasn't much color left in her blood.

You see, August had just completed the 'Kill 10,000' mission. His body was naturally surrounded by a dense killing intent and malice.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

41