[109] My Bloodline Awakened!
723 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at Bell in front of him, who exuded an aura of 'come and bully me,' August was truly speechless.

Her appearance was simply irresistible, and every time someone bullied her, they gained immense pleasure.

"Wake up. Take this pallum girl back. If someone from Soma familia comes looking, don't worry, I've got it all covered."

"Got it, big bro."

With a smile on her face, Bell spoke. In her eyes, August had just saved Lili with both harsh words and actions.

This further elevated August's image in her heart.

Only Lili knew clearly that August was willing to save her entirely because of Bell. Otherwise, she would have been killed by him just now.

That killing intent and the icy piercing gaze were definitely the eyes of a murderer.

"Oh, big bro, why are you going back so early today?"

It was just past noon, and generally, adventurers rarely returned to Orario at this time.

"I have some things to deal with back home."

"What things?"

Thud!

"Why ask so many questions?"

"Oh."

A helpless look, perfectly illustrating the term 'soft-hearted bunny.'

August almost couldn't resist the urge to thoroughly torment her.

"Alright, I'm leaving."

Leaving behind these words, August left.

Bell opened her mouth, but in the end, she didn't gather the courage to stop him. In her heart, she and big bro were people of different levels.

This made her more determined to become strong, strong enough to stand shoulder to shoulder with him.

"Lili, let's continue exploring."

"Yes, Lady Bell."

Different from the insincere response before, Lily now showed the utmost respect.

She dared not have any ulterior motives anymore. She had to wholeheartedly assist Bell in front of her because her life was now tied to hers.

The two continued forward, one in front and one behind, advancing to the next level.

As for August, he quickly returned to Orario.

The first thing upon returning was to go back to Twilight Manor.

"Hmm? You're not in dungeon today? Why did you come back so early?"

When Loki saw August, she was momentarily stunned. In these past few days, August had been in dungeon every day.

She had also asked Finn and learned that August would participate in the next expedition.

Naturally, she knew August's set goal, to reach Level 4 before the expedition.

Therefore, she could understand why August had been in the dungeon for these few days. However, she didn't expect that it would only take a few days for his nature to change?

"Just happened to run into you, Loki. Update my status for me."

"Sure, I can do that."

"Then hurry up."

"Hey, take it slow. Idiot."

Dragging Loki along, August quickly ran to the living room. Then he took off his upper garment, waiting for Loki to update his status.

Loki was also quite speechless. She pricked her finger with a needle, squeezed out a drop of divine blood, and updated August's stats with her falna.

"What's going on!!!"

Looking at August's newly updated divine favor stats, Loki couldn't believe it and exclaimed.

[Augustus Divus Pracentum]

[Level 3]

[Strength: D 560—>S 999]

[Endurance: D 580—>S 999]

[Dexterity: D 510—>S 999]

[Agility: D 570—>S 999]

[Magic Power: B 720—>S 999]

[Skill: Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure, Haki, Demonization, Full Counter]

[Magic: Blink, Getsuga Tenshou, Shadow, Kurohitsugi]

[Development Abilities: Mystery, Magic]

What was this? Were skills and magic given away for free?

Other adventurers would be considered talented if they had one good magic or skill. But now, in the air, magic and skills were already available in bulk.

Remember, even someone like Riveria only mastered nine powerful magics, which were the origin of her title, Nine Hell.

But August, after less than two and a half months in Orario, had four magics and four skills. Add to that the 'Lust' skill that she hide, and it totaled nine.

"Hey, what did you do? How do you have so many magic and skills?"

Loki asked August with excitement in her tone. In her eyes, August was no longer just a monster or a freak, he was beyond a human.

"Well, maybe my bloodline awakened."

"Bloodline awakening?"

"Yeah, originally, I always thought I was human. But after I leveled up, my bloodline awakened, and I realized I'm not human."

August fabricated such an excuse. After all, he couldn't say he drew a bloodline from a gacha.

"Not human? I knew it, you, this non-human monster, couldn't be as simple as a human. So, what bloodline race are you?"

"Demon Clan."

"Demon Clan?"

Loki quickly searched her memory but found no information about the demon clan.

After a long time, she still didn't get an answer.

"According to the memory inheritance, no one in our clan has awakened for a long time. So, before this, I always thought I was an ordinary human."

"Memory inheritance? You actually have memory inheritance?"

Now Loki was even more shocked. Knowing that anyone who could pass knowledge down through bloodlines would be at the top of the food chain.

The most representative of this was the dragon race in dark age.

In that age, every dragon at the moment of birth knew its name, identity, and bloodline. All of this originated from the inheritance within their blood, the true 'born knowing.'

However, now it was no longer the dark age, and even in recent times, there was no mention of any creature possessing memory inheritance. Not even the so-called spirits.

"You little guy, you are a real monster. But remember, don't reveal a single bit about your bloodline inheritance. Once you step out that door, I know nothing, and you've said nothing."

"I got it."

August also didn't expect that he could excite Loki so much just by making up a reason like 'memory inheritance.'

He didn't know that in this world, memory inheritance had long been extinct. If someone found out that August carried memory inheritance, he would undoubtedly

Because memory inheritance was also a form of bloodline inheritance.

If exploited by someone with malicious intent, August would become a target of everyone's arrows. After all, human greed and darkness were more terrifying than the abyss.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

43