[114] Soma Familia!
630 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All right, I don't care about you and Bell, but if you let Bell get hurt, I won't let you off."

"Of course."

With a cold snort, Hestia turned and went back to her small room.

Others watched the cryptic conversation between August and Hestia, completely puzzled.

"Okay, pallum girl, come with me. We're going to Soma Familia."

Upon hearing Soma Familia, Lili's body trembled slightly. For her, the familia was not a home but a demon's lair.

However, she quickly suppressed her fear. With August, Loki Familia rising star, and Sword Princess, the youngest level 6 in all of Orario, Soma Familia was no problem.

"Yes."

Glancing at August, Lili replied.

"Big bro, can I come too?"

Bell approached and asked.

"Up to you."

"Then I'll go too, hehe."

"Let's go."

Lili looked at the smiling Bell and couldn't help feeling a bit envious.

Although she was a newcomer with no background, her familia only consisted of herself.

But she had everything she dreamed of.

The god affection, the top adeventurer protection, everything she had only dreamed of before.

Led by Lili, the group crossed several streets and arrived at a somewhat chaotic area.

Orario was so vast that wherever there were people, there was darkness. In many places in Orario, there were chaotic areas similar to slums.

Here, there were no rules, and killing and looting were common occurrences.

"Arde, you dare to come back. Bring out the money you owe me for the past few days, or I'll sell you to entertainment district."

As soon as they reached the gate of Soma Familia, a muscular canine-type demi-human walked out, and upon seeing Lili, he angrily spoke.

No need to guess, he was one of the many who had insulted Lili before.

Upon seeing this big man, Lili trembled, showing fear. It was an instinct developed over many years, a testament to how miserable her life had been.

However, in an instant, upon seeing August and Ais, the guy was dumbfounded.

The aura of both August and Ais was vastly different from that of ordinary adventurers.

"Who are you people? How dare you invade Soma Familia! Arde, you brought outsiders to familia's residence. You're done. I'll definitely sell you to entertainment district for customers."

Before August and the others could speak, the other party threw a bucket of shit at them first.

However, bringing outsiders to one's own familia residence was indeed considered betrayal.

But August came here with the intention of causing trouble.

Bang~

Without bothering to say a word, August directly kicked him, sending him flying. Although he restrained his strength, the guy's ribs were still broken at least four or five.

"Hmph, so annoying."

After saying that, he walked straight in, showing no intention to deal with any troublemakers.

Lili looked at the man who was kicked and sent flying, her face full of shock. At this moment, she suddenly realized that these people who bullied her didn't seem very strong.

After taking a deep look at August's back, Lili understood that she had encountered a benefactor.

The group of living dead walked into the Soma Familia's residence unabashedly.

"Who are you?"

"Arde, you brought outsiders into familia. You're done for."

"Someone, get here quickly."

"Enemy attack."

Soon, the entire Soma Familia became chaotic, and many people around gathered. Without exception, they were all level 1 and had a fierce look.

"Really, one or two, it's troublesome. Let me clear the scene~"

Conqueror Haki!

The power known as Conqueror Haki burst out suddenly.

In an instant, everyone's brains went blank, and then they knew nothing.

The next second, everyone around fell like dumplings, crashing to the ground. The entire Soma Familia's residence was shrouded in August's Conqueror Haki.

According to August's Observation Haki, only one person, no, one god, was not stunned by his Conqueror Haki.

The three women deliberately avoided by August didn't feel much, but watching everyone around them instantly become confused, Lili was shocked.

It was too strong, unbelievably strong, to the point of having no peers.

According to Observation Haki, August walked step by step toward the place where Soma was.

After passing through a hall, he arrived at an independent brewery. Here, the God of Wine named Soma was concentrating on brewing.

Even though August and the others intruded, he showed no signs of being disturbed.

"God Soma."

"What do you want, go find Zanis."

An extremely indifferent voice, this was Soma's attitude.

The entire Soma Familia, rather than being Soma's subordinates, seemed more like the divine wine's subordinates.

As the god of wine, Soma didn't need the members help. With the development and blending of materials alone, he produced 'divine wine.'

All the people in the familia admired divine wine and, after trying it, were captivated by the exquisite pleasure it brought, controlling their minds.

In order to be able to taste divine wine, even if it was just a sip, everyone in the entire Soma Familia was willing to pay any price.

The materials for making divine wine were not cheap, so to taste divine wine, they had to spend a lot of valis. Thus, Soma obtained the funds needed to brew divine wine.

In this way, Soma gained a large amount of valis.

However, seeing that all the children of his familia were immersed in the wonderful world brought by divine wine, becoming captives of divine wine and unable to break free, Soma was extremely disappointed.

At this point, he immersed himself in brewing divine wine and no longer interfered in the internal affairs of the familia. Everything was handled by Zanis, while he indulged himself in brewing divine wine.

This kind of divine wine was exactly the same as the 'drug' in August's world.

Anyone who had tasted his divine wine could no longer break free from its control. In order to drink a sip of divine wine, they were willing to resort to killing, robbing, deceiving, and extorting, all for the sake of obtaining more valis to buy a sip of divine wine.

The entire familia had rotten to the core, which was the real reason for Lili's tragedy.

"Quite arrogant, aren't you, god."

Watching Soma, who was immersed in the wine-making business, August was full of disdain.

These children who were immersed in divine wine and couldn't extricate themselves indeed lacked willpower. But as the head of the Soma Familia, didn't he have any responsibility?

As the head of his familia, instead of guiding the children, he was disappointed after they fell into the abyss, gave up on everyone, and didn't take any responsibility. What kind of reasoning was this?

It was like some irresponsible parents. If the child went astray, you didn't educate him, guide him onto the right path, but instead were disappointed in him and gave up on him, were you still qualified to be a parent?

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

35