[119] Becoming Allen’s Nightmare!
598 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swoosh~ Swoosh~ Swoosh~

Incredibly clear cutting sounds echoed within the enormous black coffin. This sound continued to resonate for a few seconds.

The next moment, the black coffin dissipated, revealing Allen, who had previously been full of fighting spirit, lying in a pool of blood.

His entire body was covered in numerous and densely packed wounds, from head to toe, not a single part spared.

Gurgle~

At this moment, everyone was deeply shocked, especially the four brothers. Seeing Allen lying there, clearly severely injured, was something they found difficult to accept.

This was the vice-captain of the familia, Allen, second only to Captain Ottar. Yet now, he was instantly killed with every magical moment, and this person was only an level 3 adventurer.

What did this mean?

It meant that once August entered the ranks of first tier adventurers, the entire Orario, even Ottar, would be helpless against him.

Looking at Allen, who was gasping for breath on the ground, the shadows behind August converged and transformed into a pair of wings.

Step~

August arrived in front of Allen. However, the situation was entirely different from just a moment ago.

Before, he stood on the rooftop while August was on the street, so August had to look up at him.

But now, Allen lay on the ground, and August stood there, making it Allen's turn to look up at him.

"How is this possible?"

As a top adventurer level 6, even though severely injured, Allen's injuries were not enough to make him lose consciousness.

"Nothing is impossible. In your eyes, I'm an ant, but in my eyes, you are the ant."

"This time, you won, but it's only temporary. Next time, I won't personally twist your neck. I won't be careless again."

Allen said fiercely, and in his heart, this defeat was only because he had been too careless, not because August was too powerful.

This attitude of his amused August. Humans always believe what they want to believe.

"Won't be careless again?"

"Next time, I'll directly take your head."

"Well, that's interesting. Allen, when did I make you have the delusion that I used all my strength against you?"

A seemingly plain sentence, but in Allen's ears, it sounded like the low growl of a demon.

Defeat him? August didn't even use his full strength?

It's a lie. August was deceiving him. That was the only thought in Allen's mind right now.

Because the cruel truth was something he refused to believe.

But whether he believed it or not wasn't up to him.

Suddenly, a terrifying magic power and pressure rose from the man in front of him.

Then, Allen saw a scene he would never forget in his life.

Dark black patterns appeared on August's forehead.

In an instant, he saw August's black eyeballs lose all their light, turning into an abyss of darkness.

Not only that, if just now August's aura was that of a confident adventurer, then at this moment, in Allen's eyes, August had already transformed into a demon of hell.

The abyssal power of the demon, darkness, destruction, chaos, and destruction, filled Allen's mind.

"Sah~ Allen, if you want to take my head, you need to plunge into the abyss of hell first. Do you have that determination?"

While releasing the pressure of the demon, Conqueror's Haki also erupted. The target was only one person, Allen in front of him.

Chaos! Panic! Doubt! Fear!

These emotions filled Allen's consciousness at this moment.

The fear shadow named 'Demon' had already deeply rooted itself in Allen's heart.

Under the fear of August, Allen's heart had shattered.

From this moment on, his future had been cut off, and August had become his nightmare, a fear that would haunt him for the rest of his life.

Before he broke free from the fear of August, he would never make any progress.

Allen was finished.

In the future, let alone getting stronger, he would struggle to maintain his current strength.

"Let go Allen."

This was the four brothers appearing around, although they greatly feared August's strength, they couldn't just stand by and watch Allen being humiliated.

"Gulliver Brothers? Interesting. I heard that your combination attack can rival level 6. I'm curious."

August directly gave up on tormenting Allen further. After all, he was already done for, and humiliating him more would be meaningless.

"You can try."

"Alright, I was thinking the same."

As soon as the words fell, August's figure disappeared from where he was.

In the demonization state, August's current strength was definitely outstanding among Level 7, even Ottar. August was confident that he could defeat him.

Not to mention the four brothers in front of him, they were just four level 5 adventurers.

"So fast, not good..."

The eldest brother caught a trace of movement but was already too late.

In the blink of an eye, August had already appeared in front of him.

Bang~

A leg whip directly kicked the eldest brother, sending him flying.

"Alfrigg!"

"Be careful."

"No."

The other three rushed towards August from three different directions to encircle him.

"Too slow~"

Boom~

Slap~

Boom~

The remaining three were all defeated in the blink of an eye.

The four brothers were not even a match for August in a one-on-one situation.

Struggling to get up, the strength of August had not diminished. Although he didn't go all out with every strike, he still used some force.

Even with just a single blow, the four of them felt like their bodies were about to shatter.

"Oh? Still able to stand up? Not bad. Since that's the case."

On the side of August, a golden ripple slowly opened, revealing a large blade.

With the appearance of this blade, the temperature around dropped significantly.

The strongest Zanpakuto of the Ice and Snow system, Hyorinmaru. It didn't need to be released, just holding it affected the surrounding temperature.

"Getsuga Tenshou!"

Without any nonsense, August swung the Zanpakuto in his hand, and a crescent-shaped slash cut through the air.

"Not good, use the combination attack."

"Understood."

"Got it."

"Good."

The four quickly gathered together, and four weapons coordinated with each other, releasing a formidable magical power.

This was why they could rival level 6, not just because of the synergy between brothers but also because they could use combined magic.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters: 
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

35