Seventeen
1k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Guess I'll end this now.' I said to myself as I watched Ajisu's wrists fall to the ground, there were already enough casualties and I didn't need more.

"It's been fun Ajisu," I said with a condescending tone, which caused God to grit his teeth.

"I'm not done yet!" Ajisu shouted determined to continue this fight.

"But you are," I said as I appeared in front of him with my hand extended above his heart.

"N-!" Ajisu shouted with wide eyes as he tried to get away from the smiling me but I had no intention of letting this chance go and with that being said I folded my hand into a fist and used a one-inch punch.

"GAH!" Ajisu screamed as he felt the air in his body leave and a hole appeared where his heart was previously.

"Hmpf." I snorted at the stunned God before raising my elbow and slicing downward causing Ajisu's body to separate but even this was not enough to kill him.

"How persistent, you remind me of a roach," I said as I stepped on Ajisu's body.

"Hakumen... You'll regret this." Ajisu said with fury on his face.

"Amaterasu-Sama will avenge me, I assure you of that," Ajisu said as he looked into my eyes with absolute belief that Amaterasu would do just as he said.

"Let her come." I sneered at the man before smashing his head successfully killing the God, well at least his physical body, I doubted his soul had actually died.

'On to the next.' I said inwardly before I appeared next to Hoso.

"Hey," I said to the God who jumped in surprise.

"Wher-" Hoso said before being cut into pieces, I didn't care about what he had to say.

Although the two Gods were dead the poison Hoso spread was still present so I wasn't finished just yet.

Immediately I jumped high into the sky causing me to get a better view of all of the havoc that had occurred due to this battle and while it looked fun in my eyes I knew it wasn't the same for everyone else.

Scanning the battlefield once more I raised my hand before summoning my Gunbai and swinging it downwards causing a huge gust of wind to blow the poison mist Hoso had spread up into the air effectively cleaning the battlefield but knowing that the mist would simply cause more harm if I allowed it to spread to other places I waved my hand causing my Fox Fire to spread out into the sky and completely erase the poison mist.

"Have you not finished yet?" I said with raised brows as I looked down at Rihan and Nurarihyon who were both fighting Suzaku, the rest of the heirs were already unconscious and the only reason they were alive was because they knew it was better to capture the heirs than to outright kill them.

"We've finished my lord," Rihan said as he caught his breath while Suzaku fell to her knees completely exhausted.

"..." I stared down at the two men for a few moments wondering if I should train them myself, if they were to be my subordinates they needed to be much stronger than they were.

"Gather up all of the beings who are poisoned and bring them here," I said as I descended to the ground and stood in front of the heavily breathing Suzaku.

"Yes, my lord." Rihan and Nararihyon replied at the same time before disappearing.

'Are you interested in her?' Ddraig asked me.

'Slightly. Why do you ask?' I replied to the Dragon before asking a question of my own.

'Just curious.' Ddraig said causing me to arch an eyebrow, why would the Dragon be curious about something like that?

"Just kill me," Suzaku said as she looked at me with a rebellious expression.

"Kill you?" I said as I crouched down in front of the woman making us face to face.

"Why would I do that?" I questioned with a smile.

"Because we are enemies," Suzaku said seriously with a scowl on her face.

"Well, you're right about that," I replied with a small chuckle, we were indeed enemies and due to this attack, I would destroy the Five Principal Clans.

"..." Suzaku didn't say anything to my words and instead continued to stare at me with that defiant expression I found oddly attractive, there are three types of women I loved, crazy women, defiant women, and cold women, and Suzaku was one of those.

"You'll be staying with me for a while," I said to the woman causing her eyes to widen but just as she was about to speak Rihan interrupted her.

"We've finished my lord," Rihan said causing me to stand up and turn around.

After turning around I was met with the sight of hundreds of sickly Yokai who appeared to be on their last breaths. The men, women, and children all fought to breathe, no matter the age everyone wanted to live, and this sight was proof of that.

As I stood looking at the Yokai, the Yokai also looked at me, despite struggling to live they all knew who I was, Rihan, Nararihyon, and their subordinates had told everyone who I was and despite the Yokai's bad feelings toward me they were all looking at me with some hope in their eyes. Their thoughts consisted of "Maybe he'll save us" and luckily for them, I would try although I wasn't sure if what I was about to do would work.

Giving the Yokai another glance I began to let my cursed energy out into the atmosphere causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock while they shook. Not intending to intimidate the beings present began to make my move, I concentrated my cursed energy and then forced it into the bodies of everyone who was poisoned.

"AGH!" The shouts and screams of the poisoned Yokai sounded throughout the environment and with there being so many Yokai here it was very loud.

"M-My lord..." Rihan said uncertain as to what I was doing.

I ignored the man and continued injecting my cursed energy into the bodies of the screaming Yokai and after some time they stopped screaming completely. But despite the fact that none of the Yokai were screaming any longer the spectators couldn't help but continue to look at the poisoned Yokai oddly, the Yokai were mutating and evolving.

Some Yokai grew more eyes, extra arms, tails, claws, fangs, and other things but what surprised everyone was that the beings present all had an increase in strength. The Yokai thrived on negative emotions and I had just fueled them with a huge amount of that and mine was more special than others.

"What is this?" Suzaku said with wide eyes as she watched the Yokai who had just looked like they were at death's door beginning to look better than they ever had before, the Yokai were beginning to look like real beasts now.

'Well, that's one way to make them stronger.' Ddraig said inwardly.

'Indeed.' I replied with a smile as I watched all of the Yokai getting up from the ground with a ferocious aura they didn't have before.

To be continued...

26