Chapter 2: Family system
454 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye holds back the excitement that begins to rise within his heart as he receives the stack of sheets of paper.  

The emotion inside Ye's heart remains steady, the joy of encountering this kind of event causes Ye to have a slight tingling sensation on the tip of his tongue.  

-Miss Aqua...  

Ye begins to flip through the pages with a slight expectant face.  

-Cursed sword?  

I don't think so.  

-Higher level magic?  

...  

-Sacred artifact?  

... 

Ye continued to look at the leaves with a serious face full of emotion.  

According to Ye's recollection, the goddess Aqua in front of him was taken by Kazuma as an object to take to the other world.  

But, Aqua is still here, so it can be said that Kazuma has not yet died in his world.  

For this, Ye has no explanation if he can take the anime as a reference to what might happen in the future, or if the world he lived in is connected to an anime world, Ye doesn't even know if what is happening is real or just an imagination of his mind while his body is in a vegetative state in some hospital bed.  

All Ye can do is to do what he always did, test the water through trial and error.  

Then, Ye continues to look at each power, processing the good side and the bad side of each power or artifact described on each sheet.  

-Could you hurry up?, there are more people waiting...  

Aqua, with a voice a bit annoyed by Ye's delay, speaks with a slightly irritated face.  

At this, Ye simply smiles while putting a business smile on his face.  

-Excuse me, Miss Aqua, I'm just looking for the best option according to my personality.  

Aqua scratches her head as she listens to Ye's reply.  

-Hmph, don't take too long, it's not like we, the goddesses, expect much from you anyway.....  

Aqua's unpleasant voice doesn't make Ye's expression change.  

In fact, Ye is used to this kind of derogatory words, and having a teenage girl treat him like trash really doesn't matter to Ye, Ye just continues to stare at the leaves while thinking of multiple possibilities.  

A few tens of minutes later....  

-Miss Aqua, in fact, I want this one....  

Ye smiles as he hands a leaf to the water goddess. Aqua who was taking a nap on her white chair, wakes up with a somewhat confused face before jumping up with joy and taking the sheet of paper. 

-Hahaha, Finally!  

Aqua jumps with excitement, in fact, she had been insulting Ye with every nasty word she knew, from calling him useless to laughing at Ye's suicide.  

But, no matter how much Aqua insulted Ye, Ye himself didn't even seem to be affected, he just continued to stare at the sheets she handed him.  

In the end, Aqua got tired and went to take a nap on top of her chair, Aqua was upset, because of Ye now she has to work overtime and there are many souls waiting for her to attend to them.  

-Yes, yes, yes, yes... please go now.  

Aqua says in a tired voice as she conjures the portal to send Ye to a new world.  

Aqua takes the sheet as it begins to fade into tiny particles of light that travel to merge with Ye's body.  

-Wait...  

Aqua says to herself somewhat quietly, her face that was smiling as she watched Ye soar into the sky, about to be transported to a new world, she quickly lowers down to see the sheet that Ye had handed her and it was on the verge of disappearing as much of the sheet had turned into particles of light. 

-This...  

Aqua opens her eyes wide, unable to believe what she is seeing.  

"Family system: a system that allows you to have subordinates and strengthen them infinitely, the way of strengthening them varies according to the wishes of the head of the family, and the subordinates get stronger while gaining some abilities according to their wishes."  

Only a few words, such as the title and a somewhat short description appear in Aqua's mind, but that is not the important thing, the important thing is that this family system was forbidden by the goddesses after the goddesesses-meeting this morning.  

In fact the goddesses are in charge of classifying the powers or artifacts that a human can ask for, and those powers or artifacts that are too powerful or too stupid are forbidden.  

Aqua especially remembers this family system, she remembers it because she kept the paper where the title and description of the family system was written.  

At the thought of this possibility, Aqua opens her eyes and looks up to see Ye, Aqua's expression is one that is full of indignation along with the blush painted Aqua's face and neck.  

-Degenerate pervert!, Where did you get that sheet!!!?  

Aqua shouts and asks while pointing a finger at Ye, at this, Ye just smiles and looks down at Aqua.  

Aqua already knows the answer, but still, she wants to hear that Ye admires the guilt. 

-Hehehe, obviously, from among your big, delicate, soft, smooth, round, seductive, and lovely breasts....  

Ye speaks calmly, as if he's talking about what for breakfast today.  

Aqua's blush only becomes more noticeable as she herself lets out a slight moan.  

-Kyah, You bastard!... 

Aqua falls down on her two legs while remembering how she had folded that sheet of paper describing the family system and kept that sheet of paper between her breasts.  

In fact, Ye was somewhat disappointed a few minutes ago, there was no halfway decent power or artifact described on the sheets of paper.  

It was then that Ye looked up from the sheets of paper, only to see a small corner of something white between Aqua's breasts, the white corner barely protruded, and disappeared between Aqua's breasts every time she exhaled.  

At that time Aqua was sleeping, so Ye asked to stare at Aqua's breasts for a while.  

Suddenly, Ye came up with an idea.  

In fact, Ye had been holding back his blush for having such a beautiful goddess in front of him and had been hiding his member that had become hard just by looking at Aqua.  

Ye was mindful that Aqua has some sort of aura that didn't allow anyone to have indecent thoughts about her, but whether this Aqua doesn't have that aura or that aura doesn't work on Ye, Ye himself doesn't care.  

Ye let himself go, slowly walking over to Aqua's position and reaching out a trembling, sweaty hand to touch Aqua's breasts. 

12