Chapter 10: Fear
117 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a brief silence before all of Ye's sons began to shout Ye's name as if they were praising a gladiator.

A moment later.

-We will have to follow the orders of whoever comes to lead us on the battlefield for the time being, however, as soon as I see an opportunity I will give them a signal and we will start the rebellion, then, we will escape to the nearest mountains to settle down, from there, we will start robbing the merchants and everyone we meet to form a powerful nation from 0....

Ye calmly explains his plan while all his sons and daughters listen to Ye's words, none of Ye's sons and daughters dare to say anything, so, all of them just nod their heads as a sign of understanding Ye's words.

Sena not far away calmly watches this all unfold, and can't help but feel a little distressed.

It can be said that Ye is trying to overthrow the Belzerg kingdom and go against humanity and against the demons, this is a possible war against the two ruling sides in the world, it is not something that an ordinary person can do.

Ruffian also looks at Ye with some concern, at first, Ruffian had thought of escaping from the battlefield to take refuge in some rookie city, but, now that he has met Ye, and seen how Ye seems to be able to work wonders, Ruffian is sure that Ye could be the key to a new era, a new government.

Several male and female prisoners think the same as Ruffian and watch Ye with anticipation in their eyes.

Ye's meeting with his sons and daughters lasted a few more minutes before all of Ye's sons and daughters and Ye himself returned to their prisons, they are all waiting for some knights to arrive and escort them to the battlefield.

In Ye's prison, Ye himself sits down with some tiredness and leans his back against the cold metal plate that serves as a wall, after Ye sat down, Sena didn't take long to sit down beside Ye.

-You look... worried.

Sena mutters as she looks at Ye with certain eyes full of hope.

Ye lightly rubs his head and turns his head to see Sena sitting not far away from him, Sena right now looks at Ye, and Ye can see Sena's charm, Sena looks like a goddess of beauty who can melt any man's heart with just a glance.

-Wouldn't you be?

However, Ye keeps calm in the face of Sena's feminine charm and simply responds to Sena's words with a question.

-Why should I be worried?, after all, daddy is here, Right?

Sena smiles broadly, causing Ye to raise an eyebrow before smiling slightly.

-It would seem so, in fact, it won't be long before we'll be taken to the front of the battlefield, we'll be fighting demons, I can't be sure you'll make it out alive...

Ye mutters, somewhat hopelessly, after all, whether it's this lovely Sena beside him, or Ruffian who is resting in the corner of the prison, they both appeared in the Konosuba anime, one became the prosecutor of the Belzerg kingdom and the other an adventurer who welcomes any newcomer who enters Axel's guild tavern.

Now that these two people have joined Ye's family, Ye himself does not know if these two people will continue to live, or if even he could survive, after all, the war does not distinguish between one or the other.

Ye feels like lighting a cigarette and smoking it at this moment, but he can't do it, so, Ye simply walks a little closer to Sena.

-If you want to leave now that's fine, I won't force you to stay and go to the battlefield.... The same goes for you!... Ruffian...

Ye says to Sena before raising his voice to speak to Ruffian, and for a moment, there was a brief moment of silence.

-Are you kidding?, of course we're going to the battlefield....

Ruffian, who was pretending to be asleep, opens his eyes and answers Ye, at this moment, Ruffian raises a thumbs up and smiles.

For a moment, the image of Konosuba's Ruffian welcoming and saying "welcome to the gates of hell" is superimposed with Ruffian's image at this moment, and Ye opens his eyes before he gives a moment's daze.

-Let's show those sons of bitches how we, The traitors, do it.

Sena smiles slightly after speaking.

Ye doesn't get it, he doesn't understand why these two people seem so determined to go to hell together with him, or since when is it that these two people feel so close sentimentally, he doesn't even know these two people for more than a day, and yet they are willing to go to war together with Ye.

Right now, Ye opens his eyes with some surprise, Could it be that he is too cold sentimentally speaking?

Ye raises his head slightly as a faint smile appears on his face.

-Well, then, we'll soon have a nice trip to hell, motherfuckers.

Ye smiles.

An hour later.

-Come on you sons of bitches, !The time has come for you to sing the anthem of our Axel village and get your filthy asses ready to go to war!

A loud voice is heard not far away, calling the prisoners.

Just like yesterday, Ye and several male and female prisoners go out to form up in neat rows.

Seeing that this time there was no delay, the rough man who killed prisoner 616 yesterday nods his head before smiling.

-Fuck, I like your attitude!, all right bitches, let's sing Axel's hymn before you leave for death.

There wasn't even a brief moment of silence before the prisoners came out to sing Axel's hymn.

Lined up in an empty field with nothing but a tall, heavily armed platform, the prisoners form up in rows like students in front of the platform.

On that platform is a three-meter wooden pole positioned vertically, and at the top of that pole is Axel's flag fluttering in the morning wind.

Also on the platform are two people, one of whom is Alderp Alexei Barnes, and next to him is a grim-looking man.

After singing Axel's hymn, all the prisoners were led to a kind of horse-drawn carriage, this thing has eight wheels and seems to have the capacity to hold up to forty people.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon... 

3