Chapter 20: Fresh meat
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Ah!, Fresh meat!

The noise of a man talking loudly comes from Kyouya's back, without expecting it, Kyouya quickly uses a skill that increases his speed and dodges the red hook.

Ye's red hook breaks a few rocks before returning to Ye's forearm.

-Who the fuck is there!?, come out at once!

Kyouya started to lose his composure seeing how his enemy is such a coward that he has to threaten him with Cremea's life and attack from behind.

Fio approaches Kyouya running while holding her staff with both hands, while acting weak and fragile, Fio starts to move her lips slightly, chanting a spell imperceptibly.

-Hmph, Hehehehe, Mr. Kyouya, it's a pleasure... to meet you.

From the bushes, a teenage boy comes out, somewhat sunburnt skin, long hair, funny face, same height as Kyouya but, the teenage boy coming out looks like he injected a ton of anabolics and then went on a diet for a year.

A body a little thin but with a definition that seems to have no skin, every muscle fiber is visible on Ye's body, making Ye who has a bare chest, look imposing.

Kyouya reads the tattoo on Ye's chest "I love pussy", Kyouya blinks for a moment before swallowing saliva slightly.

-Who... are you?

Kyouya barely manages to utter these words with some puzzlement on his face, Kyouya can only describe the young man in front of him as "Strange and preligious".

-My name is Ye, just Ye, it is a pleasure to meet you Lord Hero, you see, I am also a reincarnate.

After speaking, Ye makes a smile from ear to ear while looking at Kyouya.

Kyouya blinks, Kyouya's mind doesn't seem to understand Ye's words and Koyuya makes a slight noise with his mouth before opening his eyes.

-Reincarnated-

It's a word Kyouya is very familiar with, after all, he is a reincarnated from earth who came to this world thanks to the goddess Aqua.

Kyouya swallows saliva for a moment before processing Ye's words, Kyouya grits his teeth angrily as he glares at Ye with some hatred.

-You call yourself reincarnated and act this way!?, I can't allow it!, The people in this world need our help to get out of the demon king's yoke!...we, we are the ones chosen to fight that evil, to fight the demons, to protect the defenseless, and.....

Kyouya pauses stopping talking to look at Ye, Kyouya spits on the ground before clenching a fist.

-And you call yourself a damn reincarnator!, You don't deserve to be a part of the reincarnators!....

After Kyouya stopped talking, Fio finished chanting his spell, quickly a condensed lightning charged with speed to Ruffian's face.

Ruffian was watching the teenager in shining armor so he was not on guard against Fio, Ruffian was taken by surprise and instinctively dodged that attack, letting Cremea escape from his arms.

-Oh yes!

Cremea screams as she escapes Ruffian's clutches to be near Kyouya.

-Well, well, well....

As Ye speaks with a smile on his face he sends a glance at Ruffian, Ruffian quickly understands the meaning behind Ye's look and backs away several meters, moving away and disappearing into the surrounding trees.

Right now, in this place surrounded by giant trees only Kyouya Mitsurugi along with his two companions look at Ye, both Kyouya's group and Ye look at each other, each waiting for the other to make a move.

-Lord Hero, it's been a while since I've had the chance to see you....

Ye speaks with some familiarity, he smiles slightly at Kyouya, this behavior of Ye's makes Kyouya unable to understand, Why the other party seems to know him?

However, no matter how much Kyouya found this strange, the fact is that Kyouya simply shakes his head and squints his eyes angrily. Attentive to Ye's movements, Kyouya slowly walks over to his sword.

*Explosion*

Before Kyouya headed to his sword, Ye had already punched the air in front of him, Ye's fist sent an air bullet at high speed that hit a corner of Kyouya's cursed sword, that cursed sword was sent flying several meters into the forest, in place of where the sword was, a small explosion of earth was generated thanks to Ye's air bullet.

-No good, Lord Hero, I can't let you get your sword back so easily....

Ye smiles while giving Kyouya a meaningful look,

-Why?

Kyouya can't help but ask, Kyouya squints his eyes and clenches his fists tightly, without his cursed sword Gram, his strength is greatly reduced, moreover, Why would Ye attack him?

However, Kyouya did not receive an answer, Ye simply raised his right hand and at least fifteen people came out from the surrounding trees, the fifteen people surround the group of Mio, Cremea and Kyouya.

The faces of both Mio and Cremea show confidence, after all, Kyouya is a mighty hero who has even managed to defeat a dragon, How could Kyouya lose to a mere group of mountain bandits?

-You'd better run for your lives, here Mr. Kyouya is a mighty adventurer who will show no mercy to petty trash like you.

Cremea speaks arrogantly while pointing at the pile of people who seem to have crawled out of a well, Cremea's face shows displeasure at this point.

-Hmph, Is that so?, then, Why don't we check it out?

Ye smiles and moves his right hand, from Ye's forearm a red hook shoots out at high speed in Kyouya's direction.

-Ah, fresh meat!

-Ah, fresh meat!

Two shouts sound like the prelude to a storm, Ye shoots his powerful red hook and Kyouya attentively uses a spell to increase his speed and dodge Ye's hook, however, Ruffian has also launched a hook after Ye.

Caught off guard, Kyouya does not manage to dodge Ruffian's hook, Ruffian's hook catches part of the armor protecting Kyouya's right leg, even so, Ruffian smiles victoriously.

Ruffian pulls hard on the chain, causing Kyouya to be pulled forcefully towards Ruffian.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

2