Chapter 21: Strange village
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he is pulled towards Ruffian, Kyouya tries to remove the hook from his armor, however, out of the corner of Kyouya's eyes he can see how a bullet of air is just inches away from his face.

*hit*

Ye's air bullet hits Kyouya's right cheek, causing Kyouya's head to make a cracking noise before Kyouya is sent flying.

-Hey, Where's the pretty boy going?

Ruffian sneers as he pulls his chain hard, causing the Kyouya who was sent flying to be forcefully dragged back to Ruffian.

At this moment, both Mio and Cremea were easily defeated by Ye's fifteen sons and daughters, and only Kyouya is barely holding on.

Both Mio and Cremea try to shout something to Kyouya, but they have their mouths covered with thick hands and it's not like Kyouya has time to pay attention to them at this moment either.

Ye advanced at high speed towards Kyouya. By this time Kyouya already finished removing the hook holding the armor on his leg, however, before Kyouya could do anything, Ye kicked Kyouya's head hard.

*dull thud*

A loud noise of bones breaking was heard and Kyouya stopped moving in just an instant.

Mio and Cremea who are subdued by several men try to break free, the eyes of both girls show absolute terror as they move their bodies desperately, tears fall down their faces and they can't help but curse themselves at this moment.

-Hmph, it's making too much noise, kids, just kill them....

Ye says calmly as he goes to pick up the Gram sword, after all, Ye's reason for killing Kyouya was to steal the Gram sword and Kyouya's shining armor.

The men who were subduing both Mio and Cremea hesitated for a moment before nodding their heads.

After that brief confrontation, Ye picked up the Gram sword and began to loot Kyouya's body.

In fact, Ye didn't know if he had a chance to defeat Kyouya if this Kyouya confronted him with his sword, after all, Gram is the most important part in terms of Kyouya's strength.

Ye knows that Gram accounted for almost 80% of Kyouya's strength, and without the sword, Kyouya was easily defeated.

After looting the bodies of both Kyouya, Mio and Cremea, Ye reviews the loot.

-Gram Sword, good quality armor, about two million Eris, a magic staff and several daggers....

Except for the Gram sword and Kyouya's good quality armor, Ye lets both the magic staff as well as the money and daggers be divided among his subordinates.

After taking the Gram sword, Ye feels a slight change in his body, it's as if the sword makes his basic stats multiply three times, making Ye feel like he can take down a mountain with a single blow, Ye's eyes widen slightly as two skills appear in his mind.

"Dark slash: a slash that carries with it the power of darkness, increases the penetration of the sword."

"Sword whirl: an attack moves the sword like an elixir around the swordsman."

-Two abilities that come with the sword Gram, well, Hehehehe....

Ye started to laugh a little after receiving these two skills and started to address his sons and daughters again.

-The bodies of the orc women are here, their residence shouldn't be too far away, for now you the blond haired one take this armor back to the base, it looks a bit uncomfortable to move around....

Ye says before pointing to one of his sons with blond hair, that blond haired man nods quickly and takes the armor before waving Ye off and heading back to the traitor base on the small mountain.

Putting the sword over his shoulder, Ye says quietly before continuing to walk.

-Come on, it's still morning!

Ye's sons and daughters quickly stand up and start to follow Ye.

Time passes at cruising speed and a few hours have already passed.

Except for some tigers, bears and several wild leopards, Ye did not encounter any female orc again, however, Ye is not disappointed and continues walking forward.

An hour later just at the noon hour, Ye can see how, passing through a wall of trees, he comes across a green field with no trees in sight, only grass and several houses built.

-Hmph, what...?

Ye is surprised, Why are there huts that look like they were made by humans here?

-It's... Strange...

Ye mutters under his breath, however, Sena behind Ye steps forward.

-Daddy, this is weird, I don't remember any human villages here, in fact, this place should be just a green field with nothing in sight.....

Sena mutters behind Ye, causing Ye to scratch his invisible beard.

-Over there, not far away, Aren't those the orc women.

Ye's brown-haired son appears to point out a group of female orcs charging like a stampede towards the human village.

-Indeed, it's like that, hmph....

Ye calmly watches as that bunch of orc women charge into the small village that is composed of huts and peasants, Ye's nonchalant look could make anyone's hair stand on end.

-Don't we need people to take care of our basic services, Why not use this village?

Suddenly, Sena intervenes, in fact, for Sena the best option right now is to find the cat-boys race, after all, compared to uneducated peasants, the cat-boys race that specializes in construction, blacksmithing, tailoring and many more support tasks is much better, however, although a criminal, Sena still didn't want to see those peasants die.

-In fact, it might be somewhat interesting...

Ye said after weighing the pros and cons for a moment.

-So, guys, Why don't we go have some fun for a while?, I think we could use the meat from those female orcs to make a nice roast, it shouldn't be any different from pork, hehehe....

Ye laughs at the end of his words, some drool can be seen on the corner of Ye's lips.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

2