Chapter 24: Greetings from me to the hell
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Well, you, you Carne village, perhaps, Would you like to join our group of traitors?

Ye smiles as he extends a hand to the old man, although Ye does not know what trouble will be caused here when Ainz Ooal Gown comes to this world, as well as what will be the reaction of the goddesses of Konosuba or the demon king, Ye has an idea in his mind, and that is to take the villagers of the Carne village to his territory, at least then, Ainz Ooal Gown cannot make his appearance as Momon the black in this village.

The leader of Carne village opens his eyes for a moment, surprised, after all, his village is a small village without the support of strong and capable men, now, an extremely powerful young man extends him an invitation to join a group, no, rather, he invites the whole Carne village.

Freed Carne although he does not know exactly what are the intentions of this young man, the fact that he saved them from the attack of the orc women and is willing to negotiate by offering him a handshake and not enslaving them using force, is enough to make Freed be moved to tears.

Because Freed knows, if Ye intends to simply take advantage of them, Why not just capture them and sell them into slavery or kill them?, after all, they are peasants with no strength and cannot even resist a casual slap from Ye.

Freed swallows saliva and his eyes are shining on the verge of tears, Freed doesn't know what or who the traitors are, but, seeing Ye, the one who seems to be the leader of the traitors, and seeing that he doesn't seem to be such a bad person, Freed accepts without hesitation.

-I, Freed, swear allegiance to Lord Ye, the leader of the traitors, and the Carne village will join as vassals of the traitors...

There was a slight commotion in the village after Freed's words were heard, every peasant old, young, male or female opened their eyes in surprise, every one of them thinks the same way as Freed, then, they can't help but be moved.

Life in a village protected by a flimsy wooden fence in the middle of the forest is hard, and the peasants don't know when they might be killed by a monster that happens to pass by their village, so joining Ye's group of powerful people is naturally something that seems to have come from heaven, a gift from god.

In just a moment, several peasants began to shout praises, some embrace each other and others begin to cry, one does not know how much mental burden these peasants have been carrying until they are relieved of that burden.

The cause of all this, Ye, looks with a calm face at this scene.

-Daddy, Are we really going to accept all these people into our group?

Behind Ye, Ruffian asks, after all, these peasants look weak and with no real capabilities, seeing the huts built, they don't look like masons, and their clothes are rough.

-Hmph, veil as a whim, and a welcome to a certain fellow transmigrator who will not be long in coming to this world...

Ye makes a half-smile as he says somewhat calmly.

-Greetings from me to the hell motherfucker-

Ye curses Ainz Ooal Gown inside his mind as he stands upright with his hands behind his back, after all, as a human in his two lives, Ainz Ooal Gown and Nazarick is something he naturally hates, Something like blood is thicker than water?

Ye can't say why, but, he just smiles and continues with his plans.

In fact, Ye contradicts himself at this moment, after all, Ye wants to destroy the Belzerg kingdom and rule over both humans and demons, reaching the apex of the food chain, but for that path, he must bathe in both demon and human blood, but, upon encountering something like Ainz Ooal Gown and Nazarick, Ye still sides with humanity, this is the contradiction that Ye and several rulers in the world have buried deep in their hearts.

Ye smiles as he watches the villagers celebrate, and looking at the position of the sun, Ye knows that today he will not be able to find the cat-boys' settlement.

Time passes at cruising speed and it is already night.

On the small mountain where Ye's group built crude huts, several villagers from the Carne village finished building tents for the night.

After making the deal with the Freed Carne, the several villagers of the Carne village did not hesitate to follow Ye back to Ye's base, although Ye had told them that the traitors are still starting to gather and there are not enough huts, the villagers offered to build some tents quickly to start building huts the next day.

Ye naturally accepted the request of the villagers numbering no more than a hundred, and thanks to his kids and some tree branches that served as sturdy ropes, Ye brought about fifty female orcs carcasses along with his kids back to the small mountain where the traitors settled.

Ye covered the pile of female orcs carcasses with several giant leaves and several tree trunks so that they would not start to stink and decided to smoke them the next day.

On their way back, Ye's sons who stayed behind to protect the base found a freshwater lake not far from the small mountain that was named the treacherous mountain.

On the treacherous mountain there are several huts and more than fifty tents made roughly, several villagers and Ye's sons and daughters ate female orc meat in abundance and drank water to their heart's content.

To the surprise of Ruffian, Sena and Ye's other sons and daughters, the female orc meat tastes exquisite, the texture is neither too soft nor too tough and seems to fill the stomach quickly.

After dinner, Ye stood in front of many villagers and puffed out his chest.

On the treacherous mountain, the figure of a half-naked muscular teenager seems to be able to fill the hearts of several peasants with a warmth full of hope, on the chest of that young man is the word "I like pussy", somewhat vulgar, but, the back of this young man seems to be a powerful mountain that can protect anyone who asks for it from the wind, and says, "invincible."

-Become my sons and daughters!!!

A single sentence could fill the hearts of both young and old, male or female, and all nodded quickly with tears in their eyes.

Although they left several things behind in Carne village, the various peasants have no regrets and sleep peacefully in their makeshift tents.

Ye at this moment returns to his wooden house, his stats have taken another leap, and with the Gram sword, Ye can simply say that his strength should be unbeatable in various places, even so, Ye knows that with existences like the most powerful demon king generals, some Overlord kingdoms or Slane Theocracy, or Ainz Ooal Gown himself, he is nothing more than a bug waiting to be crushed.

Ye shakes his head to shake off the bad thoughts and returns to his wooden house.

When Ye enters into his wooden house, two black eyes quickly fall on him, then, there came a faint noise that seems to be like a woman trying to speak, that is none other than Seresdina.

Seresdina makes pitiful noises that looks like a woman about to cry while looking at Ye with shining eyes.

Since this morning Seresdina has been tied up by some kind of branch as hard as steel and has not been able to free herself, Seresdina at first was furious, but, as the hours passed and with her stomach growling, Seresdina began to lose her composure and started to be sad.

Now, with her stomach empty and the urge to go to the bathroom about to drive her crazy, Seresdina looks at Ye with two regretful puppy eyes while making slight noises to get Ye's attention.

-Hmph, Seresdina, Hehehe, today you look better than yesterday, Have you become more beautiful?, no, no, no, it should be that... hmph.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

0