Chapter 25: Building the base
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seresdina's face gradually becomes pleading as Ye smiles, right now Seresdina is completely ready to roll on the ground and beg for mercy.

-That's not enough, Miss Seresdina....

Saying those words Ye approaches Seresdina, Seresdina raises her head a little just to look at Ye, Seresdina continues to try to speak, but, instead of words, only a choked voice comes out of Seresdina's mouth who is bound by a cloth.

With a single movement, Ye grabs Seresdina like a sack of potatoes and walks out of his wooden house.

Seresdina could do nothing but emit slight pleading noises as she moaned and tried to articulate some words.

Passing by some houses until Ye reached behind a tree, Ye threw Seresdina to the ground.

-Miss Seresdina, for now, you have two choices, it's... quite simple for you. Loyalty or death.

Ye says calmly, his graceful face shows total seriousness at this moment, a seriousness that makes Seresdina swallow saliva.

Loyalty or death, indeed, this is the truth that Seresdina faces, if she chooses death, then, her suffering will end in just a second, but, if she chooses loyalty then Seresdina will have to follow Ye down a thorny path.

With a wave of his hand, Ye removes the cloth binding Seresdina's mouth and smiles slightly.

Seresdina spit out a mouthful of saliva and began to vomit as soon as the cloth stopped pressing her mouth. Seresdina right now gasps on the floor and breathes shakily, Seresdina's face shows some distress which is quickly quelled by herself.

-I... loyalty, loyalty to Lord Ye....

Seresdina barely says between murmurs, and then, Ye begins to gently caress Seresdina's little head.

-Then, come on, become my daughter...

The next day...

This day begins with the peasants formerly villagers of Carne village starting to work at dawn.

Ye who left his wooden house followed by Seresdina begins to divide his sons and daughters into several groups.

First there is the group of workers, these are in charge of the heavy work, they are strong men and women who can easily fell trees or carry large amounts of weight.

Then there are the carpenters, these are in charge of refining the wood felled by the group of laborers, the carpenters are in charge of refining the wood from the logs to turn them into planks of wood and with those planks begin to build better houses or various pieces of furniture.

In third place are the cooks, men or women apt and skilled in the kitchen, this group is made up of a majority of elders who have lived a long time and know how to give a special touch to each meal.

Although there may be more groups, Ye considers that only these three groups are necessary to start building his base.

In the treacherous little mountain, Ye divided his kids according to their qualities, those slightly more knowledgeable peasants went to the carpenters' group, many old men and women went to the cooks' group and several of Ye's sons and daughters who were rescued from the clandestine prison of Alder Alexei Barnes are now members of the workers' group.

That said, Ye began to guide the tasks of each and every one of his sons, the wokers' group is in charge of felling the trees on the treacherous mountain, the carpenters' group is in charge of refining the wood, and the cooks' group is in charge of the food.

That said, it was Ye's good fortune to be able to find various hand tools that are useful for carpentry such as the saw, hammer, and several others.

The treacherous mountain which is a small mountain with a flat top is suitable for building a small village, the flat top of the treacherous mountain is at least five hundred meters in circumference.

The group of workers finished felling all the trees on the flat top of the treacherous mountain very quickly, the group of carpenters is a little bit slow, processing the wood and starting to make somewhat cumbersome planks from the tree trunks.

Soon, the group of workers ran out of work to do in just half a day.

After a delicious meal that included plenty of female orc meat, the group of workers began using shovels or picks to remove the remnants of tree roots on the flat top of the treacherous mountain.

Ye led the group of cooks who finished cooking lunch to start smoking the female orc meat.

Thanks to Ye's powerful strength and enhanced abilities, Ye was able to make a large bonfire that occupied at least ten meters in circumference.

Although the campfire Ye made is large in circumference, it can barely be used to smoke a few hundred kilograms of female orc meat, and the process according to the cooking group would take at least a couple of hours.

Squinting due to the fact that there are still many female orc that will begin to rot and attract the carrion eaters in the forest, Ye could do nothing but sigh with some weariness.

During all this time Seresdina had devoted herself to healing several of Ye's children who had some ailment or got injured while working.

After having agreed to be Ye's daughter, Seresdina felt a strange feeling like a connection between her and Ye, and with that, Seresdina did not dare to disobey Ye's orders or betray Ye, after all, Who knows what kind of evil magic Ye uses?

Thus a whole day passed...

The next day Ye gets up as usual, on this day Ye decided that he would also not go out in search of the cat-boys and concentrate on smoking the female orc meat or building his base.

Watching that the group of workers are doing their job, that the group of carpenters are doing their job properly, eating and smoking female orc meat the time passes at cruising speed.

Another day passes.

This day, after lunch, Ye decided to let the carpenters eat the female orc meat that was beginning to rot and decided to concentrate on the construction of his base.

Thus, a week passes.

In the early morning.

Ye wakes up, unlike a week ago, this time his house is built by wooden plates well cut and perfectly made, the wooden plates are at least five centimeters thick, twenty centimeters wide and three meters long.

These plates are used as legos, joining one to the other, sometimes cut in half, and sometimes cut into small pieces, all to form a wooden house of three meters long, two meters wide and a height of two meters.

This is Ye's house, in this small wooden house there is a door near a corner and an open window without glass or something to cover it, it is at least a decent house.

Two days ago a group of cloth merchants passed by, Ye's group of workers like former bandits quickly assaulted the group of merchants, thus stealing all the cloth they brought with them.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

0