Chapter 26: Free food
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That cloth was used to make the sheets, blankets or bedspreads for the newly built cot in Ye's room, it was also used to make sheets, blankets and bedspreads for everyone in the village.

Still, Ye's house is the most luxurious in the small village on top of the treacherous mountain, after all, Ye has a double-sized bed, a table, a chair, and a closet to keep his clothes in, although Ye doesn't have a change of clothes at the moment.

Ye smiles slightly, stretches a bit, and decides to start a new day.

In a corner of Ye's bed, curled up like a puppy, Seresdina sleeps peacefully, Ye slightly shakes one leg like a dog kicking before breathing calmly and happily again.

Seresdina's face shows a lewd smile as lake of drool falls from the corner of Seresdina's mouth.

-Hmph...

Ye mumbles something hard to understand while looking at Seresdina, Why did this demon king's generation become so docile?

In fact, Ye remembers how Seresdina looked reluctant to interact with him a week ago, but, after several days, Seresdina started to get closer to Ye, even going as far as trying to flirt with Ye.

Ye simply shakes his head as he sees Seresdina's expression, who knows what this woman is up to.

At the thought of Seresdina Ye can't help but think of a woman who could slice your penis and cut it into little pieces if you're careless for just a second.

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

The sound of someone knocking on the door is heard, Ye who was contemplating how Seresdina was imitating a puppy sleeping in the corner of its owner's bed is slightly surprised.

-Who?

Ye asks aloud unconsciously.

-Daddy, it's me, Ruffian, there's someone who wants to talk to you...

Ruffian says loudly behind the door, Ye squints his eyes for a moment before putting on a serious face.

After leaving his house, Ye quickly listens to Ruffian's report and starts to be guided by Ruffian.

On the flat top of the treacherous mountain Ye's house is at the center, there are several houses surrounding Ye's house in a circle, then, around that circle of houses around Ye's house is another even bigger circle of houses, and so on and so forth.

In fact, the number of houses here is at least thirty, resulting in a small village.

As he is guided by Ruffian Ye can see how several of his sons stop to greet him, Ye simply nods his head as he walks.

After a few seconds, Ye finally reaches the target, Ruffian in front of Ye steps aside to let Ye can see who is looking for him.

-You?

Ye's somewhat paralyzed voice can be heard a little loudly, Ye's eyes narrow with some hesitation.

-I...

As if to answer Ye, the little boy with cat ears and tail says while pointing a finger at himself.

-I say, I-Nyah....

The boy shudders for a moment before correcting himself somewhat awkwardly, the boy scratches his head seeming to smile, but, even a peasant can tell that this boy is shaking and it's just lucky that this cat-boy isn't fainting because of how hard he's shaking.

-Are you from the cat-boys tribe?, Or was it cat-boys village?...

Ye asks, after all, the boy in front of him is a bit weird, the boy has a semi-long white hair, two cat ears with white hair and some red hair inside the ear, two bright cat eyes, a face that looks like that of a very beautiful girl, an embarrassed smile and wears some revealing outfits.

Though mind it, the attires as well as this boy's whole body is dirty, it's as if this boy played in the mud in the rain and then ran a twenty kilometer marathon, all the dried dirt on his body as well as the boy's sweaty smell is easily detectable by Ye's eyes and nose.

-Hmph, yes... Nyah?

The boy adds a cat onomatopoeia to the end of his words, though, more like he was forcing himself to do so.

-Why do you use Nyah at the end of every sentence...?

Ye asks, curious.

-What happens is that humans get disappointed if I don't say.... Nyah...

Ye opens his eyes for a moment before smiling.

-Good, good, now, What are you doing here?

Ye's voice makes the cat-boy regain some life in his face and he smiles slightly at Ye.

-Lord of the mountain, please save our cat-boys tribe, lately the female orc have been hunting us by the droves and using us to... satisfy their base desires.... Nyah.

As he utters the last words, the hairs on the cat-boy's ears and tail stand up, and the cat-boy shows a slight killing intent.

-Hehehehe, Is that so?, well, I wouldn't mind doing it, but, Aren't you afraid that we'll be worse than those female orc?, after all, my boys here are anything but good people...

Saying that, one of the sons behind Ye licked his lips shamelessly and looked at the cat-boy with greedy eyes.

In fact, Ye is simply playing a bit of a game with the cat-boys in front of him, after all, Ye's goal was to find the cat-boys tribe to use them as artisans in his village, and now, this cat-boys in front of him just delivered himself on a platter, How could Ye not take advantage of the free lunch?

-And I'm not a mountain lord, everyone here, they call me daddy.

Hearing Ye's voice, the cat-boy who had been unfazed by Ye's son's greedy look, right now shudders at the sight of Ye, after all, cat-boys are not afraid of being used as concubines, cat-boys are originally gentle and kind, submissive and cute, they prefer being women to being men, and now, because of that, the cat-boy here would not mind being the concubine of some rough man, even, he is a little excited by the idea.

But, the Lord of the mountain said something that makes this cat-boy shudder, Are all the men on this mountain gays?

Thinking about that, this cat boy couldn't help but shudder, for him it's okay to be the passive in a relationship, but to be the active, that's never.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

0