Chapter 27: Mei
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cat-boy takes a few steps back while looking fearfully at Ye.

-Mr. Lord of the mountain, you certainly have strange hobbies, it was nice to meet you-Nyah....

The cat boy looked scared and ready to run for his life, but, Ye grabs him by the wrist preventing him from leaving.

-Hehehe, no, since you're here, I, Ye, will save your cat-boys tribe.....

The cat-boy shudders, to him, all the rough men here are gays, after all, What kind of man would call another man daddy?

A few minutes later...

After clearing up the misunderstanding, Ye walked down the treacherous mountain guided by the cat-boy, and then started walking guided by the cat-boy.

At first, both Ruffian and Sena tried to stop Ye, claiming that it might be a trap of the cat-boys tribe, but Ye simply shook his head and put the Gram sword over his shoulder.

Being followed by a teenager with a funny face and the most dominant muscles he had ever seen, the cat-boy is completely flushed and leads Ye while slightly wagging his little tail to deliberately brush against some of Ye's exposed skin.

-Ahem, kitten, Could you stop looking at my crotch?

Ye asks causing the white-haired cat boy to blush and quickly apologize.

After a few hours, the white-haired cat-boy finished leading Ye to a small village.

The chaos here can be seen at a glance, several cat-boys with girlish faces and delicate bodies along with fierce appearances fight against the attacking female orc.

The female orc whales drool and growl with pleasure every time they catch a cat-boys alive, the fire burning the well-built houses as well as the decorations in the village is like the cherry on the cake.

The white-haired cat-boy ran forward angrily and seemed to forget Ye's existence.

Looking at the naked eye, Ye could see a group of at least fifty cat-boys being surrounded by several dozen female orc.

Normally it would take two to three well-armed cat-boys to be able to defeat an orc woman, and now the orc women equal in number to the cat-boys, so, the cat-boys can barely defend themselves and it won't be long before all the cat-boys are captured.

Ye slightly shakes his head at the sight of this scene, after all, as a good transmigrator, he also shares a certain weakness for cute things.

No matter whether these cat-boys are male, female or both at the same time, when something is cute, one can't help but want to take care of that cute thing.

Ye rushed forward with his sword held high.

One slash forward, two slashes vertically, one staccato, on the battlefield the bunch of orc women who were besieging the little cat-boys were greeted by a sharp sword.

Ye's Gram sword glows with a faint blackish hue and everywhere it passes, the orc women are slashed as if they were made of melted lard.

The bunch of cat-boys that was surrounded by a group of orc women looked with defiant glares, bristling hairs and snarls at the orc women, a second later, a teenager with a funny face moving at high speed swung his giant sword a couple of times, that couple of times was enough to make the orc women pass away.

The group of cat-boys can hardly believe their eyes, their cat eyes widen in disbelief as their pretty faces blush.

Is this the classic scene where the hero saved the damsels in distress?

The cat-boys began to think yes, after all, a scene like Ye chopping off heads easily is easily misunderstood.

Still, the bunch of cat-boys simply blushed and watched Ye in detail, they although certainly docile, they are not stupid, they can't trust Ye, a powerful teenager who can kill a bunch of orc women easily.

Instead, the cat-boys watch Ye with scrutinizing eyes. Overwhelming strength, incredible agility, giant sword, no matter how it looked like, Ye is an unstoppable force on the battlefield, then, the cat-boys started to tremble and swallow saliva.

-Boss, That man?

One of the cat-boys with long black hair started talking to a gentle looking cat-boy, the one who was called Boss has a slender body, a girl-like face, porcelain skin, white hair down to his waist and wide hips, also, the Boss wears a tailored suit that looks a bit like a maid's uniform.

The Boss named Mei hesitates for a moment, in fact, Ye may be a slave trader who came to take them, the cat-boys, as semi-human slaves for some high-ranking nobles.

At Mei's hesitation, a semi-long white-haired cat-boys quickly intervenes.

-Boss Mei, that's Ye, the Lord of the mountain, I asked you to come to help our cat-boys tribe to kill the female orcs.....

Hearing the words of the semi-long-haired white cat boy, Mei squints his eyes, one of his hands grabs the semi-long-haired cat boy by the neck as Mei's face gradually turns gloomy.

-What did you say?, Tsk... fuck, Why would you bring a man who acts like a beast with you?, Do you think that guy will save us just because we look cute?...

Mei shakes his head while holding back the urge to tear that semi-long haired cat-boy apart, after all, Mei was formerly a slave of a noble of the city of novice adventurers Axel, a servant of Alderp Alexei Barnes.

Having seen the depth of human evil, Mei cannot simply trust a teenager who fights like a barbarian and kills without hesitation.

Still, the semi-long-haired cat-boy doesn't try to wriggle out of Mei's tight grip.

Several of the cat-boys around Mei start muttering to each other, each with different opinions.

It wasn't until the group of orc women finished being annihilated that Ye calmly walked over to the small group of semi-human cats, previously Ye had already freed some cat-boys from the porcine hands of some orc women, and now, Ye calmly walks over to Mei.

-I've fulfilled my part of the deal, now, your cat tribe...

Before Ye could finish speaking, Mei tossed aside the semi-long white haired cat-boy and took a step forward to face Ye, Mei who has two eyes full of determination watches Ye for a moment before swallowing saliva.

Completely bathed in the blood of hundreds of orc women, long black hair dyed red from the blood and a funny face that looks creepily ghoulish with all the blood on him.

Mei swallows saliva for a moment, the determination in his eyes wavering for a second before returning with more intensity.

-I am Mei, leader of this cat-boys tribe, the kitten who asked for your help is nothing more than a member with no power over my cat-boys tribe, if you want your share of any deal you made with that kitten, take him...

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

0