Chapter 28: Gazef Stronoff
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mei said pointing to the semi-long haired cat-boy who was conveniently far away from the group of cat-boys, it seems that semi-long haired cat-boy was excluded from their group.

Ye watches this for a moment before shaking his head.

-Hehehe, I'm afraid that's not possible, Mr. Mei, you know, I saved you, not only you, but all the people behind you, your lives belong to me, now, it's simple, I won't spill my spit in vain... loyalty or death.

Ye finishes saying while looking at Mei with two glowing eyes, Mei takes a step back as he begins to tremble, Ye's murderous aura is completely released making all the cat-boys present feel a deep terror, a terror similar to being in front of a demon in person.

Mei was about to start making some excuses or try to convince Ye that the cat-boys would not make good subordinates, however, a rumbling sound similar to several horses stomping on the ground can be heard not too far away from Ye.

The cat-boys and Ye quickly turn their heads in the direction where the sound came from.

-What does this mean?

Ye's eyes widen slightly as he sees a group of men in silver armor riding horses heading towards him. One of the men in silver armor carries with him a banner on which some blank patterns can be seen resembling the face of a slender demon.

Ye's eyes narrow for a moment before Ye opens his eyes in surprise.

-This...

Ye mutters lightly as the group of men riding horses stops as it approaches him.

Not long after, the group of men riding horses stops a few meters away from Ye, the one who seems to be the leader, a short black haired man with somewhat sunburnt skin gets off his horse without taking his eyes off Ye.

-Good morning...

The man who seems to be the leader has a thick voice and stands a meter in front of Ye, the man's eyes lightly wander over Ye's body until he reaches the large sword on top of Ye.

The rough man's eyes light up slightly at the sight of that big sword, then, the man looks at Ye with some kindness, after all, Ye who looks like a child is covered in blood and wields a sword twice his size, that along with Ye's appearance, everything seems to indicate that Ye had a hard life.

-Good morning...

Ye replies in a somewhat expressionless voice, Ye looks at the man in front of him for a moment before he has a half smile on his face.

-The world is small...

Ye mumbles through his teeth as he looks at the gruff man in front of him, if Ye is not mistaken this man should be Gazef Stronoff the princely knight of Re-estize under the command of King Ramposa III.

Gazef raises an eyebrow at Ye's muttering, Gazef senses something is wrong with this blood-soaked teenager in front of him.

-Have some respect when you are in front of the Warrior-Captain of our kingdom!

Suddenly, a man in armor behind Gazef shouts making the cat-boys behind Ye flinch.

The cat-boys were already scared enough with Ye present, and now, with this group of armored men, the cat-boys are on the verge of mental collapse, they quickly curl up on the ground and start sobbing while hugging their bodies.

Mei the leader of the cat-boys backs up a few steps with a terrified face at the scream of one of the silver armored men, Mei swallows saliva, but, still, Mei remains standing.

-Hehehe, talking that way to my people, Aren't you afraid I'll kill you?

Ye laughs lightly before making a macabre half smile, his grip on Gram becomes stronger and a powerful killing intent escapes from Ye.

Sensing Ye's killing intent, that man who shouted quickly took a few steps back and pulled out his sword to point it towards Ye, that man swallowed saliva and looking at Ye, he felt that he is facing an indomitable beast.

All the warriors behind Gazef who had gotten off their horses draw their swords and point it at Ye, each and every one of those elite warriors right now are trembling slightly and starting to sweat.

However, Gazef simply raises a hand to calm his warriors down, Gazef's calm face still looks at Ye calmly.

-We don't want any trouble... if those people are your slaves, that's fine, but, I need you to cooperate with me for an investigation. My name is Gazef Stronoff, warrior-captain of Re-estize.

Gazef introduces himself politely as he gives Ye a half bow.

Ye makes a half grimace as he suppresses his murderous intent and his expression becomes calm again.

The cat-boys behind Ye stop shaking, now the cat-boys look at Ye's back with admiration and respect, after all, Ye had defended them, Mei thought maybe she was misjudging Ye and started to look at Ye with some longing in his cat eyes.

-What could it be?....

Ye smiles as he tells Gazef to continue with his words.

-Hmph, I received orders from his majesty the king to hunt down some imperial knights who are massacring villages around these parts, Don't you know anything about it?

Ye makes a gesture of thinking after hearing Gazef's words.

-No, I'm sorry, even so, Mr. Gazef, I evacuated the nearest human village to put them under my protection, now, there shouldn't be anyone around here.

Ye says while smiling, after all, this seems to be some time before Ainz Ooal Gown and Gazef meet in a devastated Carne village in the original novel, but, now that he has taken the villagers of the Carne village as his subjects, Ye intends to make Gazef go another way and not meet Ainz Ooal Gown.

Although, if Gazef has bad luck and is attacked by those Slane Theocracy mages to be killed by those angels in the end, it is not something Ye is worried about, after all, this knight is not very important in the plot of this world.

Gazef Stronoff squints his eyes and looks at Ye with a white-toothed smile.

-Then, Wouldn't you mind if we measure our strength?

Gazef quickly changes the subject, according to his experience, Gazef can tell that Ye is not lying, still, the guy here is too mysterious for Gazef, so Gazef wants to see how strong this young man is.

After all, although he tried his best, Gazef can't ignore the pile of female orc corpses scattered around this place, although Gazef has never seen these female orcs, Gazef doesn't pay too much attention to that, instead, Gazef watches Ye with a curious look.

Ye smiles as he slowly lifts Gram off his shoulder. Taking Ye's hint, Gazef simply smiles and draws his sword from its sheath.

 

Thanks for watching, if you want to support us, we have +++35 episodes ahead on Patreon...

0