Chapter 34: Kazuma
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye doesn't know how to feel, being asked by a cute little girl if she's cute is naturally incredibly stimulating for any man, however, this little girl is none other than a man, or well, a half-man, half-woman cat boy.

-Hey... Mirko, Why do I feel something hard pressing against my leg?

Ye swallows saliva and Mirko shudders for a moment before letting out a slight moan and moving his waist slightly.

-Daddy-Nyah... It's just...

Mirko doesn't finish speaking and Ye takes several steps away from Mirko in just an instant.

-Let's get on with the mission, Mirko.

Changing the subject, Ye's serious and calm voice can be heard, Mirko purses his lips before nodding his head.

-Daddy, even though I have that thing of a man, I also have that thing that makes me a woman... if my daddy wants to try...Nyah?

Ye covers Mirko's mouth and smiles calmly.

-Don't worry, Mirko, it's not necessary....

However, while Ye covers Mirko's mouth, Mirko opens his mouth to lick Ye's palm.

Ye swallows saliva, Why he is starting to get an erection?

Ye quickly takes a few steps away from Mirko and continues walking to the front without saying a word.

Time passes at cruising speed and several minutes have already passed.

Surprisingly, Ye has arrived at Axel's adventurer's guild, after a brief chat with the receptionist on duty, Ye has successfully registered along with Mirko, Ye has chosen the paladin profession, not because of anything special, but just because of the great stamina a paladin with properly sorted stat points has.

Not long after, Ye smiles slightly and gives Mirko a calm look, Mirko is a beginner mage.

Now, and after checking in, Ye has accomplished one of his goals, and his next goal is none other than to level up.

The adventurer card is something magical in the world of Konosuba, a person can level up through the adventurer card, gaining experience from the soul fragments of the monster killed.

Having an enemy like Ainz Ooal Gown around the corner, Ye can't waste much time.

Right now, Ye is ready to go out and hunt all kinds of monsters and level up, however, a small commotion at the place where a receptionist should be catches his attention.

Turning to see the small commotion, there is an Asian looking man, not too old, maybe seventeen years old, brown hair and simple clothes, behind that Asian looking man is a woman with a set of blue colored clothes, blue hair and even blue eyes.

None of this would be eye-catching to the degree that it could make Ye pay attention if it were not for one detail in particular, the woman with blue hair and blue clothes is extremely familiar to Ye.

A perfect body along with a face tailor-made to be charming, add to that that this woman is wearing some sort of dress that outlines her figure and a skirt so short that it might as well be considered an undergarment.

-Hmph...

Ye mutters something difficult to understand while watching Aqua and Kazuma arguing near the reception for new adventurers registration, yes, those two people are Aqua and Kazuma, or at least, that's what Ye thinks.

Being watched by Mirko, Ye calmly walks over to Kazuma and Aqua.

-Ahem, good afternoon dear, I couldn't help but hear that you are having trouble registering in the guild, How about if I pay for you?

There was a sudden silence after Ye's voice was heard, both Kazuma and Aqua suddenly seem to have heard the voice of an angel and turned back only to see a man with a simple face, long hair, a tailored robe that seems to be very well made and an exquisitely detailed cone hat.

Although it cannot be said that he is a prince, Kazuma can tell that the man in front of him is a man with a lot of money.

Kazuma immediately adopts a fawning smile and smiles warmly at Ye.

-Hehehe, Sir, there's no need, me and my lady companion are just putting on a show for the amusement of this guild's encouraged adventurers.

Kazuma smiles as bows his head, however, despite Kazuma's words, Kazuma himself extends a hand towards Ye like a man begging for alms.

-Hmph, Is that so?, very well. then, have some money for your performance...

Ye smiles as casually drops a few dozen thousand Eris on Kazuma's outstretched hand.

As if Ye has flipped a switch inside Kazuma's mind, Kazuma squeezes the small wad of bills in his hand and puts the money quickly into one of his pockets.

-Hehehe, Sir, there's no need to be so polite, we, the traveling artists, do this solely for the love of art...

Kazuma smiles while talking nonsense.

-Hmph...

While this happens, Aqua mumbles something and approaches like a curious puppy, Aqua brings her face close to Ye's chest and starts sniffing, then, Aqua started to lightly touch Ye's right arm curiously before being stopped by a furious Mirko.

-Hey?, I think I know you...

Ignoring Mirko who watches with a murderous look at Aqua, Aqua watches Ye before saying with some puzzlement in her voice.

-And let go of my hand...

Aqua grunts as feels Mirko's grip on her hand grow stronger.

-Mirko, let the lady go here....

Ye smiles, though deep down he's a little tempted to kiss Aqua's lips right now.

It can't be helped, Aqua has some sort of divine aura that makes no one have impure thoughts about her, but, for some reason, this aura doesn't seem to work on Ye.

Ye isn't surprised that Aqua can't remember it, after all, this blue-haired girl seems to have some problem with her brain functioning.

1