Chapter 35: Discovered?
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Then, dear, Why don't you sign up and let's go on a mission together?, I have a hunch that you, guys, might be great adventurers....

Ye smiles as speaks like a gentleman. Before Aqua can say anything, Kazuma covers Aqua's mouth and smiles at Ye before starts saying flattering words.

After Kazuma drags an indecisive Aqua who looks at Ye with scrutinizing eyes, Ye started to sit quietly on a long sofa in the guild along with Mirko, Ye is waiting for Kazuma and Aqua to finish their registration.

For some strange reason, at this moment, Ye feels that something is wrong, as if he is being watched.

-Sir...

Behind Ye, Kazuma's flattering voice is heard.

-Are you done?

At Ye's question, Kazuma behind Ye nods his head before smiling shamelessly.

Ye lowers his gaze for a moment before a smile paints his face.

-So, What do you say if we add that little girl in the red dress over there who is desperately looking for allies to go on a mission?

Ye points a finger at a little girl with a hat too big for her who seems to be begging a group of adventurers before that group of adventurers quickly moved away from the girl. That little girl is none other than Megumin the crazy explosion girl.

Immediately Kazuma felt sorry for little Megumin without even knowing her, such a cute and desperate girl in a cruel world like this, Shouldn't that little girl be waiting for the arrival of a man to protect her?

Immediately, the image of a Prince Charming dressed in shining armor appears in Kazuma's mind, and of course, that prince is none other than Kazuma.

Kazuma smiles and pats his chest.

-The Sir need not worry, I, Kazuma, will take it upon myself to offer a helping hand to that little girl.....

Kazuma declares majestically before calmly walking over to Megumin.

Ye calmly watches as Kazuma walks strutting up to Megumin and smiles deliberately from time to time.

As Kazuma approaches Megumin, a cautious woman touches Ye's shoulder.

Turning his head, Ye can see Aqua looking at him, Aqua's face shows utter seriousness as she watches Ye.

-Miss... Do you need anything?

Ye, with a calm voice, asks while having a calm smile on his face.

-Have I seen you somewhere?

Aqua asks.

-Hmph, Somewhere?... maybe, Did you see me in your dreams...?

Ye smiles cheekily at Aqua, at this Aqua grits her teeth as a sudden blush appears on her cheeks.

But, in fact, Aqua is considering Ye's words, Could it be that she saw Ye in her dreams?

Aqua shakes her head in the next moment and looks at Ye with two eyes full of caution.

-Hey, forget it, since we are here, How about you join the Axis cult and worship this beautiful goddess standing in front of you?

Aqua smiles while winking at Ye, Aqua's sudden change of attitude doesn't take Ye by surprise.

-I don't think impersonating a goddess is a very smart thing to do, miss.

Ye lightly pats Aqua's little head and begins to rub Aqua's hair as if he were an old man smiling at the mischievous attitude of a child.

Aqua's face distorts into a grimace of surprise and some anger as she pats Ye's hand hard.

-You!, How dare you caress the head of a goddess!....

Aqua growls as she glares at Ye with hatred, however, at this moment Kazuma arrives and lightly hits Aqua's head.

Aqua pouted and started sobbing softly as she starts to talk nonsense.

-Sir, this girl, her name is Megumin, she agreed to join our group.

Kazuma leans in Ye's direction and introduces Megumin, however, Kazuma can tell that where Megumin was now there is no one.

-Hey?, What happened to Megumin?

Kazuma asks himself in a somewhat perplexed voice.

-Megumin escaped a long time ago, Didn't you notice...?

Ye smiles as speaks.

In fact, for Ye, meeting Kazuma and having this boy's goodwill is already good news, it only remains for him to get some goodwill from Aqua, Megumin and Darkness so that Ye can make them his sons or daughters.

Ye knows that this peculiar combination of people in the Konosuba anime is amazing and a good addition to his treacherous mountain, only Aqua alone can be considered the nemesis of the undead, and Ye doesn't want to let these people out of the pot.

-Sir, Do you want me to look for little Megumin?

At Kazuma's question, Ye nods his head.

-Hehehe, actually, Kazuma, little Megumin is hiding behind you...

At this, Kazuma quickly turns around only to see the little Megumin hiding like a scared cat behind him, Kazuma's eyes widen in surprise as he exclaims lightly.

-How come I didn't notice you were there?, You tricked me and you're some kind of assassin instead of an archmage?

Kazuma wonders in bewilderment as he watches Megumin tremble slightly and look at him with two glowing, pleading eyes.

-Miss Megumin, it's a pleasure to meet you again....

Ye said, Megumin grits her teeth as she begins to point at Ye, then, Ye knew it would take quite a while to try to appease Megumin's anger.

After an hour, the group composed of Ye, Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin and Mirko finally decided to choose a team mission, the mission is about hunting goblins not far from Axel.

As it is early in the morning, the group ate something at the bar and left Axel to head to the nearby forest.

During this whole process Megumin had already let her guard down, unlike her initial wariness, Megumin no longer watches Ye as if she is looking at a man who is about to devour her alive, instead, she looks with a slight smile at Ye.

This change is definitely something that happened after Ye bought Megumin a lot of delicious food.

It doesn't take long for the group to reach a small nest of goblins not too far into the forest.

As creatures of the lowest rank and most despicable life, goblins live in burrows that dig into the ground, inside their burrows goblins can have all sorts of women captured from other races.

 

Thanks for watching, now you can read +++30 chapters for free at----------https://tgthegood.com/capitulos/capitulo35.html

1