A Very Interesting Day.
318 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello and welcome back to another chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

I don’t own MHA or any other franchises that may pop up, please support all official releases.

WARNING: LEMONS!


David’s POV

Quest Complete! Now giving out rewards.

As the last skeleton fell in front of the entrance from the Dungeon, I looked around at the scene around me. Bones littered the street, showing just how much work we actually did.

Hinata, the Healers, and I were all breathing heavily, every single one of us haven given it our all.

The heroes around us were in a similar state of exhaustion, some of them better off than others. Some of them wouldn’t be among the living anymore if it wasn’t for the efforts of Hinata’s Mystic Palm Jutsu or the Healers attending to any life threatening injury.

Talking about the heroes, I recognized some of them, such as Mirko and the UA staff, but the majority of them I didn’t know. I actually fought alongside some of them, such as Ectoplasm and Snipe. They were both big help when we were against one of those Chimeras that engaged both Hinata and I.

All the civilians in the area had also been evacuated, though leaving unscathed was an entirely different subject. Again, the Healers and Hinata were instrumental in saving the lives of some of these people. In fact, I was able to witness someone who had their arm chopped off regain it after a concentrated effort from the Healers, though it left them practically spent.

Which led to us right now.

“Young man, I’m sorry to ask, but we have a lot of injured people at the evacuation zone who need healing. I’m hoping that you could spare some of your Healers to help us out.” Nezu said as he walked up to me.

Huh, I wonder how he figured out that they were my Healers? Then again, it’s Nezu, I’m sure he didn’t have a hard time figuring it out.

“I can do you one better.” I say as I focus and summon four more of them.

I quickly realized I should have done less than that as I promptly started to wobble on my feet and would have fallen down if Hinata hadn’t caught me.

There was worry in her eyes, but that was overshadowed by the way she deadpanned at me, like a mother chastising their child when they did something stupid.

“Are you alright?” Nezu asked and I just shook my head yes.

“Yeah, I just over exerted myself there.” Focusing, I bring forth one of my mana potions and down it. The effects were practically immediate as I felt a whole lot better with my mana now somewhat restored.

“Alright, just point us in the right direction and we’ll do what we can to help.” Straightening myself up, Nezu nodded my way and we began walking, some of the heroes following behind us.

“Forgive me for intruding, but what exactly are both of your quirks?”

I can practically see the gears in his head turn as he tries to figure out just what exactly Hinata’s and my powers are. I’m sure he’s seen us use different abilities that have no correlation with one another, whether that be my summoning and lighting bolt, or Hinata’s Mystic Palm jutsu or one of her other water and fire jutsu.

He was probably thinking that All for One might be at play here, and to be fair it would make sense. Two people, who have not been seen before, randomly just show up in the middle of a Dungeon break packing some serious firepower with their quirks. If I was in his position, I would be suspicious as well.

Best to make sure to dispel any of those thoughts as soon as possible. I do not want to deal with the headache that it would surely bring me.

“That is a complicated question, but the best I can say is that it is essentially magic, focused, but not excluded too, summoning. It’s how I have the Elementals, Healers, and Hinata right here.” I say as I point towards the (supposedly) shy girl.

“That’s a powerful quirk, I’m surprised I haven’t heard of you before.” Even though his tone said that he was relaxed, it was clear that he was still trying to figure me out.

“It’s probably because I haven’t been anywhere near civilization my whole life.” I’m just as surprised by my response as he and the others were. Where did that come from?

“Oh, care to explain?” His interest thoroughly peaked, I once again started bullshiting.

“My parents were never people who liked city life or modern life in general. They told me that they met each other when they were teenagers and decided to run off together. They, for some reason, thought that starting a family in the Russian tundra, hundreds of miles away from the nearest person was a great idea.” Again, why am I spitting random things and why does it seem to be working?

“Just go along with it.” Lilith spoke to me, her tone clearly portraying concentration.

Well, whatever tale she was trying to spin it was clearly working as I saw the suspicion slowly retreat from Nezu’s eyes.

“It must have been an interesting life, but why did you decide to leave? Do your parents know that you are gone?” He asked, and I could see that the heroes were now paying much more attention to me.

“Well, I didn’t really have a choice in the matter as my parents died a few days ago to a quirked bear.” That brought the mood down considerably.

Nezu looked like he was about to say something, more than likely on the lines of that I didn’t need to go on, but I stopped him.

“It was a normal day, with me going on my morning walk. Everything was going fine, from the beginning to when I decided to go home. That was, until I got home.” My voice gained a hint of sadness to it, and I even started to tear up. Thing was though, I wasn’t feeling any of those emotions but it was clear that my sob story was working.

“When I got back, all I saw was carnage. The whole entire house was torn up and I saw my parents corpses lying on the ground, the bear standing over them and eating.” Tears were openly falling from my eyes as I continued, clearly getting pity points from the heroes beside me, Midnight was even tearing up herself.

“I lost it at that moment. One moment I was raising my staff, the next moment I was standing over the corpse of the bear.

I couldn’t stay, to be honest with you. It didn’t feel like home anymore, so I decided to get out.

Thing is, I wasn’t exaggerating when I said I lived hundreds of miles away from the next closest person. We didn’t have a car or any kind of transportation to speak of, so I decided to try my luck with my quirk.

See, the thing about my quirk is that it doesn’t just conjure random things, it actually takes them from somewhere, like a different realm.”

That got their eyes to widen quite a bit. Can’t really blame them though, considering I basically just told them other universes exist.

“Applying that logic, I came up with a theory that I could possibly ‘reverse summon’ myself somewhere else, so I got to work.

It took a few tries, with one of them resulting in me summoning Hinata, but I finally achieved it, though I’m honestly surprised it worked. By all means, I should have died when I did that.”

“Why so?” Nezu asked.

“Because when I entered, it felt like my whole body was being torn inside out. If it went even slightly further, or maybe even closer, I honestly can’t say, then I would have died. It is a miracle in and of itself that I’m still standing alive.”

“I assume your summons don’t have the same problem?”

I just shook my head, “No, they don’t. And it’s probably exactly that reason why my body felt like exploding. They are meant to be in that place. I’m not.”

It was clear that Nezu wanted to continue that conversation, but it would have to be put off due to us now arriving at the evacuation zone.

By the way Lilith, mind telling me just what the hell happened and can you repeat it?

“Mass scale mind alteration and unfortunately I can’t, for at least a while. It’s just too strenuous on myself and I run the possibility of even killing myself if I push it.”

Damn, no more magic bullshit. But regardless, great fucking work Lilith, I owe you one for that.

“Then you can start repaying it by plowing the beautiful ladies beside you.”

I couldn’t help but slightly smirk at that as Lilith laughed in my head. I have a great system indeed.

Mentally righting myself, I spoke.

“Alright, you know your jobs, go around and heal as many people as possible. Not you, Hinata, you’ve done more than enough healing and fighting for the day.” I say, as I put an arm in front of Hinata.

She could have easily brushed it aside and gone about healing, and if the look in her eyes said anything, she wanted to, but she relented and her shoulders visibly sagged as she walked up to a wall and slid down it, completely spent. She shouldn’t be needed anyway as there actually weren't as many injured people as I suspected.

Scratch that, critically injured people. Almost everyone here had some kind of scrape or bruise, but life threatening injuries were few and far between. Whether that be because of our previous efforts or they simply died, I can’t say, though I had a guess it was a mixture of the two.

Putting on a smile, I walked forward and began helping where I can, milking every single bit of PR that I can.


David’s POV

It was a long and arduous effort that lasted a few hours, but the last people were finally healed up, though that wasn’t the only thing I did.

“Thank you sir!” The young kid said as he bowed.

“No problem, just promise me you’ll be safe.” I say as I ruffle up his hair a bit.

He nodded in acknowledgment, and with a signed book in hand, ran back to his parents who had a greatful smile.

Turns out, when you save people, especially those you saved yourself, people tend to want a picture or autograph, both of which I don’t mind doing. The more the public likes me, the better in my opinion.

“Mr. Magus.” I turn around and spot Nezu approaching me, the same easy going smile on his face.

“I assume that you don’t have a place to stay?” He questions as he stopped in front of me.

“Unfortunately. Before this whole fiasco, wherever I appeared I would have looked for a place to stay. As you can see, I haven’t had the opportunity to do so.” Best part, I wasn’t even lying. It was one of the first things I planned to do wherever I ended up at, because as much as I would have loved to get started on my goal as soon as possible, I had to set myself a foundation first. Naturally, the first step would find somewhere to hunker down.

“If you would like, you and Miss Hyuuga could come to UA and settle down for now. The first year dorms aren’t in service, so I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem to set you up.” Huh, the dorms are already in place. Something tells me though that they’ve been in service for way longer than they had been in the show.

“We would be honored, sir.” I say in a slight bow.

“Great! If you don’t mind, I would like to talk to you when we get back to UA. Your rooms will have to be set up anyway, and by the time we’re done, they should be ready.”

“Sure, I don’t mind.” I could already guess some of the conversation we would have, but I wouldn’t fully know till we got there.


All Might’s POV

Walking down the hall to Principal Nezu’s office, All Might was curious as to why he was called down. After all, he had training with young Izumi that he had to get to soon.

He did hear about a young man, around the age of a UA student, who had spearheaded the effort along with a Violet eyed girl against the Dungeon break that had happened while he was patrolling further away.

By the time he heard of it, the fighting was practically over and the clean up was beginning. He would have been there to help the clean up efforts if it wasn’t for Nezu contacting him and telling him that he had someone he wanted him to meet. He would have even made it to the fight if it wasn’t for him hitting his limit and having to recharge.

Knowing Nezu, All Might knew that it would be important.

He looked around, admiring the architecture of the school he graduated from. He made countless memories here, along with many friends, most of whom were no longer among the living. Whether that be from Monster attacks or the occasional villain, it hurt him all the same. To know that he wasn’t there to save them in time has eaten away at him for years on end.

He hated to admit it, but Humanity was slowly losing out to the Monsters. Each day they lost more and more powerful people without someone to replace them while the Monsters just grew more and more in strength and numbers.

That’s not to mention the increase in ‘Kaiju’ or ‘Titan’ or whatever moniker a country had for the worst of the worst. They are city levelers, the most dangerous kind there is, and there are more and more of them everyday.

Unless something monumental happens, then Humanity very well could go extinct within the century, and nothing else frightened All Might more than that.

He was drawn from his dark thoughts as he arrived at the door and knocked, getting a ‘come in’ from Nezu. Straightening up his tie, he opened the door and walked, meeting the eyes of the two kids he heard about.

The young man had short black hair and sharp green eyes, seeming as if he could see right through him and knew he was injured. Something told him that with the right training, this young man would go far.

The girl next to him was more peculiar, having Violet colored eyes that stared right through him. Just from looking at her, he knew she already figured out his secret injury somehow.

Her hair was a long dark blue that fell to her middle back, and the way she held herself made it seem like she was a princess of some sort. Though, to his shame, the main thing he noticed about her was her… expansive chest. He didn’t want to be a creep however, so he made sure to make eye contact with the both of them, it was the respectful thing to do anyway.

“Ah, All Might, so glad of you to join us. I was just telling these two that you would soon be joining us.

Magus, Hyuuga, this is our newest teacher, All Might. All Might, this is David Magus and Hinata Hyuuga.”

“A pleasure to meet you both.” All Might said as he stood out his hand for a shake.

“It’s an honor, sir, though please call me David. My parents were American so it’s still quite odd to be called by my last name.”

“But you speak Japanese so well? You must have practiced a lot.” All Might praised the boy, but funnily enough he chuckled.

“I wish I could say I did, but it is one of the advantages of my quirk. To me, you’re speaking perfect English right now.” That was indeed odd to All Might. Wasn’t his quirk summoning?

“You would be correct, though that’s not all it’s limited to. It’s more like ‘magic’ you could say.” Toshinori’s cheeks reddened a bit at being caught muttering. It seems as if he was picking up some of his students' mannerisms.

“That’s a powerful quirk you have there. Ever considered going to a hero school?” He asked.

“It’s actually one of the things we were discussing before you arrived.” Nezu helpfully informed him.

Turning, he did the same courteous handshake with Hinata.

“Pleasure to meet you, Miss Hyuuga.”

“Pleasure is all mine, All Might sir.” With the much more brief introduction done, he sat down in the empty chair and addressed Nezu.

“Not to sound like I’m complaining, but I was hoping to go assist in the clean up efforts before I went to my scheduled meeting. While meeting these two was indeed a pleasure, I still don’t fully understand why you called for me?” He was honestly curious as to why Nezu called him. Sure, meeting some bright prospects was great, but it wasn’t reason enough for him to go help with the cleanup efforts.

He watched as Nezu glanced over at David, a silent conversation happening between the two. Not long later, David nodded his head towards Nezu whose smile only widened.

“To be completely blunt with you, All Might, David here has summons that act as healers, and good ones at that.”

His eyes visibly widened. Was this actually happening?

“They were able to heal an arm that was cut off completely and later crushed. He would’ve remained one armed for the rest of his life if it wasn’t for David’s Healers who were able to completely regenerate it. So what I’m saying is, would like to give it a shot to see if you can be healed?”

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. For years, he has dealt with the pain of his injury that practically crippled him almost forced him to retire. At the rate he was going, he would be lucky to even be able to go on patrol by years end.

No doctors in the world, not even those with the beast healing quirks, could fix the damage that was done to him. But this young man possibly could.

Not trusting his words, he just nodded. That seemed to be enough for David as he stood up and held out his staff, visibly concentrating. Moments later, and with a flash, four women dressed in maid uniforms that were at least two sizes too small for them appeared, staffs in hand. Why does his quirk seem so, and for lack of a better word, horny?

Regardless of his inner thoughts, the Healers gathered around him and pointed their staffs at him, and immediately, he could feel a weird sensation in his body.

He watched in stunned silence as he physically felt his stomach regrow and his height increase in size. Were before he was feeling exhausted, he now felt more rejuvenated then he had in many years. He could have sworn that One for All felt much stronger now, more so than it has felt in years.

Standing up, he noticed that he was taller, not much, but it was noticeable. Looking over his body, he noticed that he was still ‘skinny’, though he knew he could fix that with some food, something he hadn’t been able to do in years.

Toshinori actually felt tears start to well up in his eyes as he took it all in, finally, after years of constant pain and agony, of him slowly losing strength, he was healed, and he couldn’t have been more grateful.

Turning, he got on his hands and knees and bowed deeply.

“… Words can’t even describe how grateful I am. I’m forever in your debt, young man. And thank you, young ladies, for your healing.

It was quite an amusing sight to see someone with such a hulking figure in the position he was in, but it was a touching moment regardless.

“No need to thank us, it was the right thing to do.” He said as he desummoned the Healers. Chuckling slightly, All Might rose back up, his iconic smile now looking brighter and more real than it has been in years.

The moment was interrupted by the sound of a phone on Nezu’s desk ringing. Picking it up, a quick conversation was had before he hung up.

“That was Midnight that called to tell you two that your rooms are ready. She’s on her way right now, so you can meet her in the hallway if you wish.”

With a nod, both of them got up and walked to the door.

Before they exited, Nezu spoke up, “Again, thank you Mr. Magus, if there is something you or Hinata need, then don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll see what I can do. You two have been here all of a few hours and you’ve both been monumental help.”

Both of them just smiled and nodded before heading out the door, the sound of Midnight and her flirtatious manner soon making itself well known, making the two of them chuckle.

“You sure he’ll be fine with Midnight?”

“If anything, I should probably fear for Midnight.” That got a small laugh from the both of them before Nezu became more serious.

“Now that they are gone, I do have some concerns to talk to you about.” The atmosphere in the room changed as All Might sat back down, already having a guess as to what the conversation was going to be.


David’s POV

I sat in my room as I read over the first few spells of the Eromancy Grimoire. When I first got here and stopped flirting with Midnight (much to Lilith’s chagrin), I headed straight to the shower and had a nice, long soak. After the day I just had, I say I deserved it.

After drying off, I hopped on the computer and decided to browse the internet, seeing if I could find any useful information. It didn’t take me long to find some interesting things.

First, it turns out that Dungeons are a pretty recent thing, only coming around a little bit before All Might started his career. One day, the world was only full of super humans, the next, the world gets turned upside down for the second time in a few centuries.

Almost immediately, the whole entire dynamic of the world changed. For the first time, humanity had a common enemy. Good news, humanity is united against something and villain attacks plummet to an all time low. Bad news, humanity is getting its ass kicked, which leads me to my next major discovery, the ‘Kaiju’ or ‘titans’ or whatever one of the countless names they have.

Point is, these hubba-bubbas are the real threats, being completely able to level a city, and they showed they will. Dozens of seaside cities have been reduced to rubble by them and they have taken thousands, if not tens of thousands of heroes life’s to even just ‘tie’ against them.

Worse news, they are getting more and more frequent. Before, they came maybe once every three months when they first emerged, now? There’s one at least every two weeks, and that’s quickly shrinking to one.

I sifted through video after video of them destroying cities, leaving complete destruction in their wake. It was after the third video that I realized that if I was able to beat them, even just one, then I’d become the most popular person on the planet overnight. I would practically be untouchable. That sounds like a great way to slowly taking over the world.

Goal set in mind, I done the complete opposite of what I should have probably done, i.e., reading the Fire Grimoire, and immediately went for the sex magic.

To be fair, it was Lilith who suggested it and to be honest, with her masterful performance of earlier and subsequently possibly saving my ass, I decided to do what she wanted me to, much to her joy.

That was a few hours ago and I was already making some progress on the beginner spells.

Spell: Arousal

Description: Is it getting hot in here? When hit, the target will start to feel aroused and is more susceptible to sexual situations.

Spell: Heightened Libido

Description: What’s one round when you can go ten? When hit, the target's libido will increase and is more susceptible to sexual situations.

Those were the only ones that I was confident in knowing now, though I’m making progress on a few others. The only thing I had to do now was test them out. I was just about to summon a Healer to test them out when I heard a knock on the door.

Being quite curious as to who could be at the door, as it was only me and Hinata in the building, I walked to it and opened it, being met with quite the interesting sight.

“Hinata? What could I do for you?” I ask as I step aside and let her enter.

“Hey David, Lilith told me that you have some spells you would like to test and said that I could help with it.”

Really?

“What! I can’t let this opportunity go to waste! Besides, it’s a great opportunity!”

Right. Anyway, I focused my mind back as Hinata walked through the door as I focused on her.

She was wearing a simple, violet colored nightie as she came in and sat on my bed. It was a low cut, exposing a significant amount of cleavage that pretty much forced your attention to her enormous breasts. Add on to the fact that it barely reached her upper thigh, I found it quite difficult to not get hard.

“You don’t have to if you want to, as they are very… extracurricular, if you get my point.” I eternally chuckled at my own pun.

Hinata just smiled, “That’s fine, infact, it’s kinda what I was expecting.”

“Oh?” I couldn’t help but get out. This was indeed a very different Hinata than I knew from the show, and I should get used to it.

“I’ve come to learn that Lilith likes these kinds of things, so I’m not too surprised.” I watched as she subtly shifted herself, exposing just a little bit more skin. She definitely did that on purpose.

“Yeah, that’s true, but why would you like to help?” I asked as I sat down on the desk chair.

With a smile, she continued, “Because it’s kinda my job, and better yet, I’m perfectly suited for this.”

“How so?” I’m genuinely curious about that, because I honestly don’t have a clue as to how she is suited to help me, even if I wouldn’t refuse the help.

“Because I’ve been trained in seduction and how to resist it.” At that, she raised her legs slightly and exposed that she didn’t have any panties. I couldn’t see anything yet, and unless she’s wearing a thong, then she had nothing underneath her pj’s. To say I found it difficult to stave off an erection was an understatement, it was near Herculean in effort.

“You do realize what you’re possibly getting into?” Even though she was practically screaming that I had permission to try my spells on her, I wanted to be one hundred percent sure. Better safe than sorry and all that.

Again, she smiled, though it was better to say it was a smirk, “I do, and after all, didn’t I say that I wanted to start a family?” She teased as she stared right at me. At her comment, I had finally lost the battle within myself as my groin felt much tighter.

“Suit yourself.” I simply state as I focus and cast both spells in her direction.

Interestingly enough, nothing was cast towards her but I could tell that it worked by the way her face started to redden and the more labored breaths she was having.

“Let’s play a game.” She stated as she got up and seductively swayed her hips as she approached me, lust clear in her eyes.

“What kind?” I asked as she took my arm and brung me over to the bed and sat me down.

“A game where you stave off my seduction, because I highly suspect there will be many people making attempts in the future.” With that, she straddled my waist and pressed herself against my crotch, confirming my earlier suspicions that she didn’t have any underwear.

“The rules are simple, I’m going to ask you a series of questions that you’ll have to avoid answering. Touch me in any way you wish, but don’t lose yourself to pleasure. I’ll be making every attempt possible to get you to reveal the secrets.” She started softly grinding on my rock hard dick at that point, already making my breath hitch.

“Quick question, just what exactly do you get if you win, and more importantly for me, what do I get?” My hands roamed from their place on their bed to Hinata’s wide hips, slipping down a bit to get a handful of her soft, yet firm, large ass.

Stifling a moan herself, she spoke “If you fail, then I quit this immediately and I won’t return for the night.” Her hands themself started roaming over me, particularly my covered chest, though something tells me that it won’t be covered for long.

“Fair enough, this is me trying to resist seduction after all.” Though my hands were having a great time kneading her ass, it wasn’t long till I got to what I was mainly looking forward to.

I pulled her gown down and released both of her enormous breasts, my hands already pawing at them. I was more a boob than ass guy myself, but I won’t complain about what I can get.

A soft moan left Hinata’s lips as I brushed over her small, yet quickly hardening pink nipple, “If you are able to resist my attempts, then you can have your way with me for a whole entire day. If you want me to suck you off in public, then I will. Pretty much nothing is off the table.”

“You do realize that as your summoner I can have you do that anyway?”

Again, she lets out another moan as my lips attach to one of her nipples, though it was quickly answered with her cupping my cock.

“I am, but something tells me that you would only command something like that if a woman particularly pissed you off.” Well, she wasn’t wrong. If I was going to have sex, then I would want it to be consensual. The only way it wouldn’t be was something akin to a hate fuck, and I don’t hate any woman like that at the moment.

It was at this moment that I lost my shirt and Hinata’s hands began roaming my body anew, this time with more vigor.

“What are the secrets?” That would definitely be important to know, as I don’t want to unwittingly lose.

“There are only three, and they are simple. What is the color of the sky? What is the name of the school we are at? How many lights are in the room?” That last one was quite odd, and I had a sense of deja vu from a certain sci-fi drama show, but a quick count answered four, one bedside lamp, one desk lamp, and two ceiling lamps.

“How do I win?”

“Last one hour and you’ll win.” Well, that sucks, but with the promise of the reward at the end, I’ll soldier on.

“Shall we begin?” She asked, and with determination in my eyes, I nodded.

“You have ten seconds to respond to each question. What is the color of the sky?” With that, she leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against mine before kissing her way down to my collarbone.

Exhaling slowly, I responded, “Green.”

“Are you sure?” Her hands snaked their way into my pants and grabbed my dick, slowly starting to stroke it. Two can play at that game.

My hand that was on her ass drifted away from it and snaked its way under her nightie. She visibly stiffened up as my hand found her increasingly wet pussy.

“What is the name of the school we are at?” Her soft hand started to stroke me as she peppered my chest with kisses.

“Berlin flights High.” I said the first thing that came to mind. Why I said that, I didn’t know and to be honest I didn’t care as I focused back on the breasts in front of me.

“Wrong answer.” She said in a sing-song tone of voice, her hand gripping a little tighter around my shaft. Honestly, I don’t know why she was going about it this way as I was having a pretty great time.

I felt as she lined her pussy up with my dick. With one thrust I would be in her.

I tried it, but she stopped me right before I penetrated and right then I knew what game we were playing.

“Ah, I said you can touch me anywhere, not that you could penetrate me.” The sly smile on her face said it all as I released a frustrated sigh. I should’ve known it was too easy.

“But that can change so long as you tell me what I want to know.” She said as she gave me a long and deep kiss, though there was no tounge. Seems even that was out.

“How many lights are there in the room?” Hinata continued her lap dance on me as she said that, grinding herself on my crotch.

“There are four lights.” To be honest, that was quite hard to say, but I won’t lose. The reward in the end far outweigh the benefits of right now. No matter how bad my body wants this, I will resist it, I’m more than just my basic urges.

“Wrong, there are five lights.” She stopped for just a second to completely remove her outfit, leaving her pearly white naked body out in the open. She was gorgeous, there was no debating it, and I wanted her severely, but I would hold out. After all, how hard is it to keep three little secrets?


David’s POV

Turns out, really fucking difficult when you are dealing with raging hormones.

“Come on, just tell me and it’ll all be over. I’ll let you finish on my face and tits.” The demon between my legs muttered as she licked up and down my shaft covered in her own cum.

She done this on purpose. She would bring herself to climax with either me unwittingly helping with my own hand or her own, and just when she was about to hit it, she would rapidly grind herself on me, just enough for her own orgasm while leaving me at the very edge of my own.

I didn’t particularly care for edging back in my own world and right now I hate it with every fiber in my being. I’ve came to the cusp of cumming at least a dozen times, only to have it stole away from me.

I nearly broke a few times, as much as I hate to admit it, but I say not a lot of people would be able to handle the situation I’m in right now as well.

“How many lights are there?” She added both her hands to the mix, one expertly stroking up and down my shaft while the other fondled my balls.

I was at the edge of breaking once more as I looked around the room, and scarily enough, I actually noticed a fifth light. I just about said five, it was even on the tip of my tongue as I opened my mouth to speak, but at the last moment I was able to see the clock.

8:59

One minute left, less so now. I know we started at 7:00 on the dot, which was really helpful for my psyche.

“Four. There are four lights!” I very nearly lost there, in fact, it was the closest I came to losing. I quite honestly saw five lights even though I knew that wasn’t true. So that’s what the Captain felt like during his incarceration, though I don’t believe his was as pleasureful. It was honestly scary what the mind will do just to end something like this torture, not even above lying to itself.

“Nope, there are fi-“

“Nine o’clock.” I say, cutting her off. Immediately, she let go and looked at the clock, surprise in her eyes.

“Huh, I must have lost track of time.” She said before looking back at me, a sultry smile on her face.

“I guess I’m not going to be leaving this room for the night, huh?” She already knew the answer to that question, but she was just being cheeky about it.

“Nope.” I say clearly as I pick her up and throw her in the bed, eliciting a cute ‘eep’ from her. By the time I’m done, there’ll be more than just that sound coming from her mouth.

Looking up at me with a smirk, she spread her legs seductively, giving me a clear view of her soaking wet pussy.

“Well then, let’s get started on that family we’ve been-!” She didn’t get to finish her sentence as I plunged forward and finally penetrated myself in her, making her moan in surprise and pleasure.

My hands immediately went for her wide, childbearing hips as I slammed my pelvis into her snatch, the sounds of sex quickly filling the room.

“I suppose… a sorry… wouldn’t suffice?” She got out between moans as her legs interlocked with themselves over my back, forcing myself deeper inside her.

I didn’t answer as I leaned down and took one of her tits into my mouth, further extraditing more moans from her.

One of my hands left her hips as it moved down and I began rubbing away at her pussy, and from what I could tell, surprising Hinata a bit.

My intentions weren’t pure though. While making sure she enjoyed herself was a priority for me, I fully intended to make her cum so much that it started to hurt or I passed out. One of those two things was going to happen, and right now I have an hour of pent up frustration fueling me, so I plan to go for a long time.

Unsurprisingly, I already felt myself quickly reaching release, and I had to make a decision. Do I pull out? I know we both teased at starting a family, but are we really ready for that right now?

“Oh no you don’t! You did not go through an hour of that torture just for the fear of possibly knocking Hinata up to stop you! I swear, you better not pull out!”

And what happens if I do?

“Then I’ll be very annoyed at you! Besides, she wasn’t lying about wanting to start a family, I confirmed that myself, so forget about that and put a baby in her!”

Much more crass than what I would’ve said, but I got the message clear enough. Damning the possible consequences, I sped up my thrusts while rapidly rubbing at Hinata’s clit, getting her closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Slamming deep, I unleash the biggest nut that I’ve ever had, while at the same time Hinata started to cum as well, subconsciously tightening her legs even further which forced me more inside her.

I must have sat there and nonstop poured baby batter inside her for a good half minute, filling her womb and painting her walls white.

Pulling out, I watched as cum leaked from her well fucked snatch, a satisfied moan coming from her.

“Hinata, how do you like your eggs?” By my words, I could clearly see that I confused her, and to be fair, why wouldn’t she be? Who would ask a question like that after what just happened? But I had the perfect joke, one that I’ve been waiting to use for a long time now, but never had the opportunity to do.

“Umm, scrambled?” She said, clearly not understanding what I was asking.

Perfect.

“Is fertilized okay?” I said with the most straight face I could, though I could already feel a smirk forming.

She stared at me dumbfounded for a solid second before a snort left her mouth which quickly turned into a chuckle.

“That was an absolutely horrible joke and you know it.” Though she may say that, the way she was laughing betrayed her true feelings.

“You didn’t answer the question.” I say as I lay down on the bed, positioning myself so that my still raging boner was level with her tits.

“It’s fine, maybe I’ll have a new favorite?” She tilted her head at that, looking like she was actually contemplating the question.

Snorting, I answered, “I’m sure. In the meantime though, why don’t you put those puppy’s of yours to work.” To be honest, I’ve been waiting to do this and from the smirk of Hinata’s face, she knew it as well.

“Yes sir.” With that, she slid between my legs and put her breasts together between my dick.

I wasn’t a small guy, so it was a testament to just how large her tits really are when my dick disappeared between the mountains of flesh. How she got anywhere, let alone doing ninja work, was a mystery to me.

She got to work as she started to jerk me off with her boobs, making me release a content sigh.

It was definitely a change in pace, especially from the fucking we just did, but it was definitely still enjoyable.

The sounds of her under boob hitting my thighs were the only sounds that could be heard, which was periodically interrupted with a grunt from me.

The smirk on Hinata’s face told me that she enjoyed doing this just as much as I liked receiving it, but she decided to up the ante.

Her pace increased along with a change in technique. Instead of just stroking me up and down, she started ro rub her tits together up and down along with swaying a little bit, further increasing the pleasure I was feeling.

“I guess I should get used to cum covered tits?” She asked in a teasing manner which I nodded my head at. This was definitely happening again.

Her grin only spread as she squished her tits even tighter and further increased her pace.

Even though I had just shot a load, I felt an orgasm fastly approach once more, and from the slight giggling, Hinata knew that as well.

As I approached release, I started thrusting up into her mountainous tits, with her matching my every move. I soon reached my limit as I let loose my second of many loads tonight.

The first two spurts were actually able to escape the boob prison my dick was trapped in and landed on Hinata’s face, making her flinch back slightly but she didn’t lose her smirk.

After about the eighth spurt, I finally stopped cumming and slowly released my cock from between her tits.

Her cleavage was thoroughly caked in my cum, almost acting like glue as she pressed her boobs together, only furthering the mess that I left. Raising a hand, she swiped what was on her face and licked it up.

“Hmm, you actually don’t taste that bad.” She commented.

“Good, because you are about to get a whole lot more.” I say as I stand up and lay my penis across her face.

“Yes mas-“ she was once again cut off as I thrust into her mouth, making her ‘eep’ once again. Cute.

I decided to let her set the pace at first as she started to bob bed head, a hand of mine on top of her head.

Either she has done this before, or she is naturally gifted as she worked my cock in her mouth.

My hands ran through her velvety smooth hair as she licked and sucked me throughly, one of her hands cupping my balls and messaging them.

Deciding she had ample time to get use to me, I lightly gripped her hair and slowly began thrusting into her, forcing more of my dick down her throat.

Not much longer, she actually pushed herself to the base of my cock, deepthroating me entirely and making me let out a content sigh.

While she was still sucking, I took most of myself out of her till only my cockhead was still in her mouth before I thrusted forward and took her to base again, making her choke slightly.

Speeding up, I continued to face fuck her till I was practically jackhammering in and out of her throat till I felt another orgasm approach.

My grip on her hair tightened as I let out a sigh of content, hilting myself deep down her mouth till I saw an outline of my dick around her throat and cumming deep inside her.

I held that position for a little bit, enjoying every bit of the noise of Hinata gulping down my semen like it was water.

Finally, I pulled out and she let out a little cough, her chin throughly covered in saliva.

“I would’ve shut up if you just told me.” She pouted up at me as she picked up some stray cum with her finger before eating that as well.

“I know, but that seemed like a more fun way.” I said cheekily as I picked her up and threw her on her stomach, her thick ass now right in front of me.

“You’re still raring to go?” Hinata asked, quite surprised, and to be honest, so was I. Sure, I might still be hard after one orgasm, but two was definitely weird. I wasn’t to worried though as I was finally starting to feel the effects of the day ware on me, and if I had to guess, I had one more load before I was spent. Better make it one to remember and all that jazz.

“Yep.” Without much fanfare, I slapped my dick against her cheeks and lined myself up with her asshole. She actually looked kinda embarrassed now, but obviously not enough as she actually wiggled backwards and had me pressed right up against her ass.

“Before you enter, I have a request.”

“Oh, and what is that?” I say, slightly pressing myself forward and slowly inserting my cock into her bowels.

“I want you to be a lot more… rough this time around.”

That surprised me, you would think the opposite would be true with what we were about to do.

“Any ideas how?” I ask, genuinely curious.

“How about instead of slowly inserting yourself, you can start by saying ‘fuck it’ and just fully hilting yourself in me as you rapidly begin thrusting in and out of my tight asshole.”

Not what I expected at all from Hinata and by the looks she didn’t expect that as well if the look on her face had anything to say about it, though there was clear anticipation in her eyes.

“You do realize that would really hurt?” As much as I wanted to fuck her brains out, I didn’t want to hurt her.

“I got medical jutsu, don’t worry.” She said, that same anticipation in her eyes slightly leaking into her voice.

Shaking my head, I said “fuck it” before unceremoniously thrusting forward hard, breaking past her barrier and into her extremely tight ass.

She moaned in both pleasure and pain as she reached backwards and began healing herself around where I had inserted myself into her.

Taking that as my cue, I began rapidly positioning in and out of her, the extremely tight walls of her ass gripping down on my cock like a vice.

Reaching out, I gripped her hair pretty tightly and forced her head up, further exasperating her moans.

My hips slammed into her ass at blurring speeds, quite enjoying the way her butt jiggled as I impacted against her.

I began spanking her ass periodically to gauge her reaction, and if the increased volume of moans said anything, it seemed like she quite liked it.

My speed only increased as I continued fucking her sphincter long and hard, her moans becoming more wontonish the more we continued.

“Fuck! Harder!” Hinata managed to mumble between moans.

Being one to oblige, I ramped up my thrusts till I reached as fast as I could go, and along with it quickly approached my limit.

Hinata all the while just continued to ask for me to go harder and harder as she shuddered around me, her orgasm finally breaking the dam on my own as I started cumming deep inside her, painting the inside of her ass white.

Just because I began cumming didn’t mean I stopped my thrusts. The opposite was actually true. I rode out my orgasm till I finally stopped unleashing my load, and even then, I still continued on for a bit till my body just couldn’t handle it and gave out.

Landing beside Hinata, I slowly pulled out of her and watched as her now gaping asshole leaked cum. Seems like I’ll have to clean the sheets, but that’s a problem future David can deal with. Right now, all I want to do is cuddle up with Hinata and sleep like a log.

Reaching over, I brung Hinata over to me layed my arm across her stomach, her well fucked ass pressing against my softening cock.

“Hinata.”

“Hmm.” She got out, sounding thoroughly pleased.

“You do realize this will be repeated, right?”

“I am, and I can’t wait. But I might need to bring some help next time, as something tells me as time goes on, you’re going to be insatiable.” She said as she pressed herself further against me, her back directly on my chest.

“Well, glad we got that out of the way.” I said with a smile before I leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of her head, making her giggle.

Releasing a sigh, I closed my eyes and almost immediately went to bed, the events of the day finally catching up to me.


Nezu’s POV

Why did he suddenly have a fear over the female portion of UA’s chastity?

Better yet, why did he have a feeling like he’ll need a nursery on school grounds soon?


That's the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

Now onto the elephant in the room, the extremely OOC Hinata. I'll just say this, I'm not apologizing. While I really do like shy Hinata, truly, I do, but when I began writing all this, it just came naturally and it basically wrote itself.

Next, is the smut. I'm sure some of you are thinking that it came way to soon, and you may very well be right. But let me know what you think about it, as I love to hear all your opinions!

To go along with that, I should give a fair warning that there will be pregnancies in this story. However, it's not just because I like that kind of thing, but actually because it actually has a reason in this story. I won't spoil it, but by all means, take a guess at what you think the answer is.

Last thing, if you have any questions, suggestions, critiques or anything along that nature, don't be afraid to ask. As I said multiple times, half the fun of all of this is to read what you guys have to say, so don't be afraid to say what's on your mind, I will actually thank you for it.

But, that's all I got for you today, so until next time, and have an amazing day!

5