Controlling Her II (+17)
516 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally it is just us…" Ray sighed and cracked his neck, still a bit disappointed at Amaterasu's lack of reaction. She had enjoyed it? No doubt… but she hasn't shown it, so his reward as the therapist was not there. 

He hasn't gotten it yet, but that he didn't know.

With only Yasaka and Hasshaku-sama in the room, the former stood up and embraced him, her shower gown still there, but open. The softness of the kitsune was still unmatched. Ray turned around and held his pet's chin, lowering her head to deliver a kiss that left her baffled. They didn't share kisses often… in fact, for the last three years she had hoped to kiss him a lot more but the opportunity hadn't arisen with Reina always alert.

Slowly her hands rose to hold his head in place and deepen the kiss, her tails and ears all manifested, eager to show her true self to her beloved, her lips danced in hunger, leaving Ray breathless and taking steps back until his body was pressed against the glass. 

Yasaka's hands moved along his neck, down to the gown he had been wearing the whole time before she undid it and it fell down, leaving Ray naked, she then cast her own away. 

When it came to her master, nudity was the only way. 

"I have wanted this all day" she said, taking a light bite on his ear, taking his hands and placing them on her boobs, clenching them even as Ray took the chance to bite her neck lightly as well. 

"Have you two lovers forgotten I'm here?~" 

Ray and Yasaka had certainly forgotten, not only had they forgotten about her, but they had also forgotten Gabriel and Elysir were sleeping there too. 

"I knew your relationship was special but I didn't expect this degree of intimacy, master" the Youkai commented, just like Yasaka her gown was open and allowed Ray to see everything. 

"Calling Ray-sama master like that…" Yasaka frowned, she still didn't know what this woman was scheming. She thought such a powerful Youkai being Ray's servant was a profit but she wasn't going to be giving the spot of 'pet' away. Let alone with how crafty she was, there was no way she wasn't planning something.

In any case, Kuu could be anything she wanted… but not Ray's pet. 

"I'll have my dear time with you… but Yasaka comes first. Do me a favour, take Ely and Gabriel next door and come right back. Lock both doors, theirs as you leave and ours as you enter. Also, I want you to be gentle with them" He emphasized the last words. 

"As you wish, master~" 

Unexpectedly, Hasshaku-sama did as asked to the tee, she tidied back her gown in case she met anyone outside, darkness manifested from her body and grasped both bodies as if they were sacks, they hovered in the air.

She left the room, put them on their beds, locked the room, headed back and opened the door… the first thing she saw was Ray and Yasaka entangled on the massaging bed, clearly too busy to pay attention to her.

She giggled, licked her lips and locked that door too. 

'I didn't think I would get the boy so quickly… now, how do I care of Yasaka to do whatever I want with him?' 

She didn't consider something relevant. Yasaka and she had known each other for a long time and Yasaka knew exactly who Hasshaku-sama was, how she behaved, how scheming she was and that she would hardly submit to anyone. 

And even then… Yasaka had no doubt in her mind that Hasshaku-sama would submit, it couldn't get any more factual. As long as they were a woman, as long as there were lewd thoughts in their minds, there was none that wouldn't submit. 

Ray knew that too and so he allowed Hasshaku-sama her bit of glory. A few interactions let him know what sort of woman she was. Free and unimpeded, downright seductive and the sort to enjoy wicked pleasure. 

That was the type of woman that once they tasted his hands, would never let go, ever. 

He didn't make quick work out of Yasaka. He took his time, placing her on the bed kissing for a good ten minutes and caressing her all over. Yasaka's hunger was obvious, but she didn't want to make it obvious, her hands would unconsciously trail down to his member, and she'd reign control back in, touching other places.

Ray smiled in her mouth, pressing himself further against her body, taking his hand and placing it around his cock, her heart fluttered when he whispered: "If you want to touch, touch..."

And so she didn't restrain herself, lifting up her leg to entangle him, taking one arm around his neck to pull his lips even further within reach as her other hand began stroking. 

Eventually, both her legs hooked around him, enjoying his muscles and ridding her mind of the endless thoughts that had clouded it after Cao Cao's death, mostly apologetic thoughts to her late husband about how easy it was for her to move on once Ray entered the picture, mostly how she was unable to think anything else whenever he touched her. 

She shamelessly sucked his tongue, playfully and giggling as Ray struggled out of her grip, her physical strength was marginal, almost matching his, and that was a lot to say, if they kept going at it that intense, this massaging bed wouldn't last. 

"Ray-sama, I love you", She confessed it without remorse or afterthoughts. 

"I love you too, Yasaka", The answer was just as straightforward, he wanted to enjoy her rationality, but his objective was still to show her heaven and so, once he was done with her lips, Ray licked his way down and began rotating his powers. 

!!!

"Yes!~" 

She felt that familiar power rock her worlds once again, although not at the level of that night of big sacrifice, she still felt it deep to her bone. Ray clawed onto her breasts and the milk didn't stop coming out, he drank it and felt someone's looming around, looking up to notice Hasshaku-sama up close, so close he could smell her, regarding him with those dead eyes which were now filled with excitement. 

"Popopo~ don't mind me, I just want to have a closer look at how you work-" 

"Go and sit over there and wait for me to finish, that's an order" As much as he didn't mind showing her, her standing there would make Yasaka awkward and that wouldn't do, he wanted the Kitsune in the best of mindsets. 

The Youkai pouted but did as he said, she sat in seiza on the bed she had been at, waiting... but she didn't forget to open back up her gown as if to show him what he was missing.

Yasaka smirked when she saw Kuu get outright rejected and put back in her place, she had the spotlight and nobody was going to take it away until she was done. She pulled her master's head further against her chest, hoping he'd drink most of that milk. Due to her constant arousal whenever he was present, the rut, and her desire to mate; her breastmilk was being produced too quickly, quicker than Kunou could drink it.

Someone had to drink it and it had to be him. 

"Ray-sama this one too-" She pushed her other boob towards him but Ray made a swift move that left her shocked, he evaded her globe and went for her lips, kissing her with his mouth full of milk. 

Yasaka's eyes quivered at the sudden sweet taste, she tasted her own milk intertwined with her master's saliva. Her eyes lost focus, he took her hands and entwined his fingers around hers, still pressing his powers to the peak.

Only when Yasaka had tasted and swallowed all the milk, only then he stopped, hovering up above her panting chest. 

"How was it… your milk?" 

"Delicious~" She smiled but her vixen glare didn't miss out, "But not as delicious as yours, Ray-sama" She dared to tease and manifest her desire amidst innuendos; her slit eyes sharper than ever. Struggling marginally with all her willpower to not let her instincts lose and force Ray to go all the way.

Ray smirked and went down on her, focusing on her breasts for a good while, he drank all the milk she had available to the last drop before he stood up. Yasaka remained there panting and waiting as he toured around the bed to where her head was located, she looked at him with her periphery and without a bit of shame he took his cock and put it on her panting face. 

She released a hazy breath and extended her tongue out as far as it would stick out, giving that shaft a long desiring and moist lick.

"Ray-sama~" 

"If you think it is that delicious then go ahead… do whatever you want". 

"Yes~" 

He did her the favour of aiming it inside her mouth and her mouth engulfed him, Ray grunted and started kneading with the original intention of massaging her as she enjoyed herself, but that didn't feel like it was going to work. Yasaka was so insistent that he had a hard time focusing. 

Hasshaku-sama found her eyes twitching when she saw Yasaka take that young cock into her mouth and suck it without shame, with her back on the table, upside down in a very shameful position. She bit her lips and looked, looked and giggled. 

"Leave some of that milk for me". 

Yasaka's eyes opened with a blazing fire, she switched her position, resting on her stomach and sending a deep glare to her new rival, "I won't leave you any". 

She knew Ray would make her submit, that was for sure... but Kuu would also get her time to shine and Yasaka wanted her master to know that like her there was no other, even if for Ray that was unnecessary. 

She took his cock with both hands and began stroking it, staring straight at his golden eyes with her slitted golden ones. 

"Ray-sama was kind enough to drink all my milk, I have to return the favour~".

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

23