Controlling Her III (+18)
427 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wouldn't call her an expert, Yasaka hadn't done many blowjobs -if any- in her life, she was not skilled at it. But there was something she was skilled at, getting bred. This woman would do anything... absolutely anything necessary to get her partner to release his seed. 

I noticed it when we kissed, she's a fast learner... she knows what I like and what I don't. She discards what I don't and focuses on what I like... it is a learning process that revolves around a single objective, to make herself appealing enough that you have no choice but to stick your cock inside her and release your seed inside her womb.

Because ever since she made her love obvious to me, that's what she's been doing. The hunger with which Yasaka sucked my cock was unmatched by anyone that has ever done it for me and if that wasn't enough, the view was unmatched. My crotch happened to be at the same level as the massaging bed so she had ample zone to work around my shaft.

She rested on her stomach, legs bent upwards with enthusiasm and wiggling tails, bobbing her head up and down with her tongue twirling around with slow but deep motions, like a vacuum... every shiver of mine gave her positive feedback: I love this, keep doing it. And she would with perfect tempo, knowing when to change her pace to not bore me. Her arms wrapped around my butt as if I was stupid enough to run away from the marvellous service she was giving me.

She moaned and so did I when she took me all the way as far as I could go into her throat and gagged one, two… four. I released a hazy breath when she let me go the sixth time with a great volume of saliva and my pre-cum spewing out. I had almost forgotten it was me who was supposed to be pleasing her, not the other way around.

Her slit eyes looked up and me as her claw released my butt and started stroking, she knew to keep me stimulated and focused. For her, it was only the two of us and the moon reflecting outside the windows.

"Do you have any idea how delicious you are, Ray-sama?"

"Do you have any idea how delicious your mouth is?".

"Fufu~ it can get tastier, let me show you~"

She got in a closer position, bending her back marginally and erotically, putting those two globes of her around my shaft. The legendary titjob, she was packing more than enough to perform it, it was almost a question of whether I was long enough to stick out on the other end, thankfully I was. 

I had never seen it done in this position, usually, women like to be comfortable when doing these things but Yasaka... that vixen knew I was enjoying the sight of her contorting body. I could see her back, her hair tied in a bum, the back of her neck, her glorious ass, her wiggling tails, her dripping pussy and twitching asshole, I could see it all.

She clenched her breasts around me, sealed her mouth around the glans and began stroking up and down.

'Fuck…' I cursed inwardly at the force of the vacuum she was sucking the head with. A bit of milk was released from her jugs, I was amazed there was still something left even if just droplets after the onslaught I gave them, but that sight alone put me a mile further into the abyss of pleasure.

I felt vindicated, more than by just the incredible service, the amazing view in front of me. I just couldn't hold myself and bent forward, inadvertently sending my cock further into her mouth in hopes to reach her ass and give it a good clench. You couldn't just see those marshmallows there and not touch them. When my cock reached the back of her throat I released a grunt and held her head in place, marvelled, ruffling her ears and making her shiver.

My claws eventually reached what I was after and two digits went inside her pussy, clawing onto it.

!!!

I heard her moan but it struggled to come out of her mouth with so much cock in the way. In and out, in and out… it was amazing how much she was soaking back there, how dense and slimy her juice was, she was just too horny and the smell she was giving off was intoxicating. Every pheromone is fabricated to incite impregnation.

It was at this moment I realised how dangerous Yasaka was compared to Ely or Anna. I managed to be conscious of it, but for the briefest of seconds, I desired to get her pregnant. I mean she's just looking for it at this stage

I had my pet locked in place and she was unable to bob her head back and forth, I didn't even know if she could breathe, all I know is that her tails extended and clawed into my hand… not to push them away, instead to help the motions.

'What a vixen…' I felt her tongue do all the work around my head down there and her hand began teasing my balls. Even if she couldn't move her head, she was determined to get her milk… and she did.

One can only resist so long with so much stimulation. I released a groan when the pressure reached the peak, introducing an extra finger there and feeling my soul gush out of my cock, straight into Yasaka's throat, her tails clenched me and I felt a cascade coming out of her pussy. She didn't come because I made her cum, she came because I came... because she got her milk. 

She swallowed one, twice, three times before I retracted and she inhaled as if she had been deprived of air for a decade, tears in her heart-shaped eyes but a face brimming with lust that I could never forget.

"So delicious~ more~!"

More she says! I clenched my teeth, she didn't even need to ask, I needed to feel that again, but this time I was going to make it more enjoyable for her. I can't take the risk... at this stage, I don't even mind losing my virginity right now with her but I have to be careful, Elysir told me that this body of mine is very fertile and that at least until I reach Godhood, I wouldn't be able to manipulate that fertility.

If I cummed inside Yasaka there was a big chance that she'd get pregnant for real, even if I didn't cum inside, if my pre-cum entered her, there was also a chance she'd get pregnant too. I don't want to have kids yet and there is not a condom close at hand, so I must restrain.

I shoved my cock back in her mouth and turned her around, laying on her back this time. I started thrusting motions into her mouth and she made the pressure around her throat unbearable, just the moist noises alone coming from her throat made my day.

She opened her legs wide as if inviting me to play with her down there, even spreading her dripping pussy wide and without shame, who else was going to see? Me? I'm its rightful owner, I can creampie it whenever I want.

But that wasn't my objective. I licked my middle finger soaked in her juices and aimed for my real goal.

!!!

Her reaction was instantaneous, I felt that anxiety around her throat when I didn't just tease her asshole, instead I shoved my finger inside in a whole one motion... her cum mixed with my saliva was so dense that there was no resistance or roughness whatsoever other than the tightness of a hole that wasn't supposed to get anything sticking in from the outside

I sensed how even Hasshaku-sama, who had been giggling all along and touching herself, gasped in disbelief. Youkais are unexpectedly traditional, even the evil ones. 

I rotated my powers on that finger like never before and Yasaka's tails went crazy like firecrackers began blowing inside her body. Her arms clenched around my butt, I didn't know if she was asking me to give her some reprieve or she was clinging for dear life. But it didn't matter, I wasn't going to stop now that I started.

My right hand held her breast for support, clenching it hard and teasing her with my powers, my left hand sought terrains to conquer with my finger deep in her asshole, twisting and turning, pushing in and out, I even used my nail to scratch the insides of her flesh. My crotch thrust back and forth, even my cock was imbued with energy.

At some point she released my butt and both her arms fell hopelessly to either side of her head, I knew she was awake because first, she was still clenching her mouth and second, she was clenching her asshole, but she had surrendered her body to me completely.

Right now, without a doubt, she was mine... I owned her mouth, her asshole, her pussy, her tails, her breasts. I owned this woman completely and it filled with me euphoria. The pleasure she was giving me was only equal to the one I was giving her… the sense of possession overcame me. I couldn't believe this ten-tailed goddess had submitted to me to the point she didn't only allow me to do this, but she was even encouraging me to do more, her tails were honest, they clung to me and helped my motions.

"Yasaka… you're amazing".

I bit my lips and found one of her tails right in front of my face, waving unattended so I bite and sucked it, the last straw.

"Uhm!!~"

Her pussy collapsed first, astonishingly, gushing out a cascade of dew that reached as far as the wall of the room, about five metres. Her nails suddenly grew sharper and pierced my skin as she clawed onto me, I felt the pain but it was overshadowed by so much pleasure that all I could do was groan and release another yet of cum inside her pussy-throat, thrusting as far as I could go into her mouth as a wave of endless goose bumps assaulted her body like a train wrecking through, my cock was -in fact- wrecking through.

This time I released even more milk for her to delight in, that's all I wanted, to fill her up with milk, even if it wasn't her pussy. It was one of the strongest orgasms I have ever felt... my cum just wouldn't stop coming out, I stroke myself. 

"U-Uhm… Uhm!~"

But even after I released her, her orgasm didn't stop, it prolonged as she twisted and turned on the bed, holding her groin and swallowing the leftover cum that was on her face.

A good three minutes later, her orgasm finally stopped as she lay motionless on the bed, I was even scared, thinking I had triggered something I shouldn't.

Her eyes regained focus five minutes later as I shook her.

"Yasaka!"

She said nothing but her hands rose to caress my cheeks, "I can't begin… to describe how that felt… I had never felt anything like it… I don't think I will feel anything like it again".

"I'm sorry" I thought I went too overboard, I hadn't even tried this with anyone, it was just that the desire to possess her completely overcame me, I wanted her to not think about that man ever again… and I may have done just that.

I wouldn't claim this was the best one I've ever had, but I could claim it was up there.

Yasaka's eyes closed and she fell into a slumber with the happiest expression she could muster and her body glistening with sweat and my cum.

"You're truly something else… I had never seen her so messed up and yet blissful. One by one, you took care of women this whole world has to be acknowledged as powerhouses in their respective factions. Your mere existence should be illegal, ma-s-ter~"

A pair of arms enveloped me from behind, they were long, and the lady they belonged to was clearly way taller as well. Her hand caressed my chest, moving all the way down until it reached my cock that was still rock hard, just by the sight of Yasaka alone, laying there after what we have done.

She put her finger over a small droplet of cum that was about to fall and caught it.

I looked back and saw her smiling with one of the most wicked smiles I've ever seen before she licked her finger clean and thoroughly.

"Delightful, a single drop is certainly not enough. I was thinking about how to take down Yasaka so that we could have some privacy. But you surpassed all of my expectations and did it on your own, isn't that wonderful?"

"And what are you going to do now?" I asked her nonchalantly as she licked my earlobe, a bit harder and desperate than necessary, her arms wrapped me against her body as if I was already hers. 

I couldn't see her eyes, but the coldness irradiated as the darkness in the room deepened. 

"Popopo~ Isn't that obvious? I'm going to abuse you... I'm going to have my way with you. I'm going to drink all your cum and leave you empty".

Is that supposed to be a threat? I mean... I would be looking forward to that.

"Only once I'm satisfied will I leave your body, not before I have marked it. Then I'm going to leave and come back to you once again, a day or a week after... once I fancy more of your hot-stuff, that time I'll be lenient, perhaps I'll allow you to toy with me a little before I inevitably-"

I sighed and took her nipple that was peeking up above my head, rocked my powers and twisted it like it was a key to onlook a door, the door of her soul. 

!!!

"AHHHNNN!!~" 

The noise of an impact and the floor shaking was the next thing I knew. She fell just like that. I turned around and Hasshaku-sama was there, her eyes widely opened like saucers looking at me with a pool of juices flowing down her pussy. 

I'm surprised that was all it took, she's lewder than I thought. 

"H-How…" Gone was that confidence and coldness, all that was left was shivering legs and a gushing garden. 

I knelt down in front of her, still nonchalant and pulled her over by the neck until my face was right in front of hers, I took her other nipple and prepared to twist, the motion alone set her heart ablaze. 

"Have you realised now how fucked you are?".

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

20