Tamed I (+17)
469 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes, she's very fucked, and with that body, she's rocking, in more than one way.

I felt the necessity to make it clear to her and I think she understood. All I had to do was clench her pink bud lightly, her body was just unable to reject me, it wanted me. She wanted me, however, she wanted to be in control and that wasn't going to happen.

Even then, she lived up to her reputation, Hasshaku-sama wasn't going to fall that easily, concede and become some demigod's plaything. The Youkai bit her lips until they bled, destroying the influence of my powers in a way I hadn't seen anyone do so far, in hindsight, this is the first time I'm using these powers for anything other than a massage.

She took the wrist of my hand fiercely clenching her nipple and cast it aside, separating it, her silhouette blurred in the darkness the next second like a phantom and she burst through the window.

This youkai tried to run on me? 

I smirked, she just made this a bit funnier. I kicked the ground and jumped off the building chasing after her, she was fast in the darkness of the night, but nothing that my eyes couldn't track... my aura was still inside her, wrecking through. I flew, turning into a comet, still naked by the way, just like her.

We were in the middle of the city, her objective was the wilderness, if we entered a forest it would be way more difficult for me to track her and so she jumped from building to building as fast as she could, I think she tried to open another Limbo but failed miserably.

It was when she was jumping between two of those buildings that she made a misstep, perhaps due to the phantom pleasure I had cast on her and that was all I needed to crash against her mid-air, embracing her waist and sending us en route towards the helipad she was trying to land on.

"Ugh!" She groaned and tried to separate but her physical strength was feeble to me. 

I crashed the two of us on the top of the building she was intending to land at, and after a bit of struggle, I was on top pinning both of her wrists against the cold metal of the helipad with the reflectors pointing at the skies, away from us.

I sat on her abdomen, smiling and looking at the lamb underneath me.

"What is it? I thought you wanted to abuse me? What are you running for?"

"Let me go!" Her teeth cracked as she struggled,

"Didn't the kids you abused ask that too? Were they as helpless as you are now?"

"…"

I was trying to recall… my knowledge about Youkai is not broad but I got a hint when the old lady in the park started talking about her, sugar-coating the actual deeds of this youkai before me. There is someone around me who knows plenty about Youkais, it was Anna.

Don't think for a minute that she deliberately educated herself on this matter. She knew about Youkais as much as she knew about every brand of snacks in the corner shop, they're both her food. 

And there was this particularly unappealing Youkai she mentioned to me once a few years ago that I could vaguely recall; She mentioned to me once about a tall woman that's so tall she's visible on top of the fences in the rural areas of Japan. She goes around… 'eating' kids and has a very bad reputation. She's a total pedo... abuses kids for 'fun', has her way with them and once she's had enough, goes away but may still return and will only carry on her act if you open the door for her… the more she comes back to taste you, the more likely it is that you will die.

Although it is never specified in the myth what she does with those kids that disappear, I think it is more than obvious now. I regarded this woman who didn't cease to struggle underneath me and realised that there were truly evil creatures in this world.

Not all Youkais were like Anna, Sanae and Yasaka. There were Youkais like Yuki and Hasshaku-sama. The former although he may be my future father-in-law, has a dubious past that can hardly be cleansed.

Anna never told me the name of that Youkai, or perhaps she did but she had food in her mouth and I didn't listen properly.

"Hasshaku-sama, the eight feet lady... beauty is truly not a measure of goodness, you're so beautiful outside and yet so disgusting inside-".

"You and I are not enemies, I haven't done anything to you yet so let me go, I won't antagonise you again!" She screamed when I took a handful of her breasts and clenched them, she knew where this was going.

She's got a dubious past but honestly... I don't care. 

"Uhm~" Hasshaku-sama bit her lips when I clenched her right nipple again, although this time I was a bit more gentle compared to before that I had twisted the damn thing like an annoying key that wouldn't open the door.

She moaned and closed her eyes as I took the chance to pin both her wrists on top of her head.

"Hahn!~"

But then, my force increased... I don't care about her past but the past just doesn't disappear.

!!!

She felt it again, that shocking pleasure that nearly traumatised her, that had been the problem all along and the reason she tried to flee, sometimes less is more and in the case of pleasure it is no different... when the feelings are so high-pitched and acute, they become sharp, like a needle

"L-Let me go!" She made a swift motion and tried to kick my back with her knee, the impact occurred and I felt it, but that was as far as she could go. My strength was in another level now. 

"We're not here to reward you. You wanted to be my slave, don't you?"

"N-Not anymore, let me go!"

"Taking back your words? That doesn't work for me. I have publicly accepted you as my servant, your status as a criminal will be revoked merely by the fact that you're associated with me and now you want to flee? that's not how it works~ Now I want you to be my slave, Kuu"

I sat upright on her abdomen, keeping that finger clenching on her nipple while my other hand went back behind me to my next target but as if she knew my intentions, she closed her legs shut around my hand, tight. 

I could easily release it, but to tame her, things have to be voluntary. 

"Spread your legs" I ordered. 

She didn't answer, her glare remained defiant even as the pleasure wreaked havoc in her body, she had a very strong willpower. Alas, she forced me to twist it.

"AHHHH!!~" 

That moan had tons of pleasure, but also a lot of despair. Sexuality and pleasure are not everything in this world. I have realised that dignity and values are things entities that live long since to value; the pleasure that she wasn't the one dominating translated into shame.

"Spread your legs, Hasshaku-sama".

Her shivering legs opened reluctantly, I released her boobs and turned around, still on top of her, I took a good look at her dripping pussy that seemed to feel cold with the outdoor breeze.

It was puffy with big lips and a big pink clit that begged to be ravaged. No doubt the biggest pussy I have ever seen, it matched for the biggest woman. With her personality, you'd think she'd be bushy down there, but she was completely trimmed and clean like a newborn baby, it almost looked like there had never been any hair down there,

"What a sloppy and naughty pussy…" I said, giving a sidelong glance to the back where she was covering her eyes, helpless and aware she couldn't get away from this. I could chase her wherever I was physically stronger than her to restrain her, I could easily kill her too without having to struggle much by using Disruption… all I needed to do was touch her for her to lose all her strength and succumb.

When I asked her how fucked she was, this is what I meant.

"I'm not the type of guy that inflicts physical pain on a woman, so I won't be punishing you that way, but... there are other ways" I said and spread her legs even further than she was doing.

"..." she said nothing, only biting her lips and awaiting beredict. 

"Tell me, how many young kids have gone into this pussy totally against their will, did you enjoy it like I'm enjoying it right now?"

"…"

"You can't even remember their names?"

"…"

"Answer me".

I clenched her puffy lips together and she groaned, naturally I was using my powers with every touch of our skin, even my butt sitting on her abdomen was having an effect.

"I don't know".

"You don't know yeah?"

"I don't know… I l-lost count, listen I tried to change!-".

"Good" I didn't listen to whatever she had to say, instead, I clenched her big pink clit between two of my fingers and rubbed it with my thumb.

!!!

She shook and twisted underneath me, as long as I held this pearl, it was the same as holding her lifeline. I then licked my fingers and stuck three inside her pussy, one or two was just not enough for her to even feel anything.

She moaned and buckled up again, her pussy dripped and I felt it contort, she had cummed just like that, so easy... she was not a squirter, but her insides contorted like a living independent organism, stroking my fingers as if they were a cock she was milking. 

"One…"

I began going in and out with fast motions without even caring whether she was sensitive or not.

"OHHH!~"

Forceful just as I had been when I twisted her nipples. She tried to push me away but the strength just wasn't there, every second she became as helpless as her victims. When she lost all her strength, I realised she had climaxed again.

That was the last time she ever resisted him, forever and ever. 

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

22