Black & White I
485 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time we reached the suite, I wanted nothing more than to sleep, preferably in a different room from her, embracing Ely and crying 'I want my mommy'.

My cock is in danger whenever she's around, and it doesn't look like she wants to stop. What's worse is that I don't want to stop either, but her mouth is a double-edged sword.

We crossed the gate with bags filled with Takoyaki and found all our guests sitting in the living room discussing something important, it was already eight o'clock in the morning, and we were supposed to be here by six but... things happened along the way and we delayed a bit. 

Yasaka jumped first, "Ray-sama, where were you!?"

Anna followed, "Ray-chan!"

Unlike Yasaka that looked worried, Anna looked upset and she was sitting next to Akeno and Rias who didn't look much different, as I would know later, they had a pijama party in their room and we were waiting for me to attend all night, damn... I'm going to have to make it up to those girls, I had my pyjama party with Hasshaku-sama. She asked me but then she noticed Hasshaku-sama was with me and it was as if all the pieces joined together in her mind.

I explained to Yasaka that Hasshaku-sama and I and some matters to attend so we left the hotel for a bit, it wasn't a lie... I was supposed to tame her. Nevertheless, Yasaka still glared at the giggling Youkai like she didn't believe a word I said. 

"What did you do to Ray-sama?" Her voice was ominous, she must think I have Stockholm syndrome or something.

"I did nothing to him!~," The liar said.

'Not to me, she bullied my cock though'

I explained to them all that we just hung out around very early in the morning, whether they believed me or not it was a different question. Anna was pouty, but when she saw the Takoyaki, it all vanished like her worry never existed. I didn't even know what to think, girl you could worry a bit more about me you know? The Takoyaki is going nowhere… 

Those were the happenings in the living room.

I asked Yasaka and as expected Ely is still sleeping in her room, and that's exactly where I am going next but there are a few more bits and pieces to attend in the suite.

Hasshaku-sama wanted to sneak in with me but a hand stopped her from doing so, Yasaka smiled and told her that they had to 'talk', for some reason both of them released an ominous giggle and left to some other room. I didn't care about them as long as they didn't leave the hotel. If they leave the hotel that means they're going to fight, if they leave to a separate room, then they're going to talk.

Aside from that, there was something else taking place in another one of the presidential rooms. There, Michael, Grayfia, Sirzechs and Yasaka had been discussing something alongside two individuals whom I hadn't seen yesterday evening. 

One was my prisoner and a member of Khaos Brigade, Kuroka and the other was the new member of Rias' peerage, Koneko-chan. I hadn't seen her because she was playing with the girls all day yesterday. 

Sanae and Yuki were also there. 

"Good morning, son-in-law~" Sanae greeted me and beaconed me to sit next to her which I did, I guess I'm going to stay son-in-law now until Anna and I both die. 

Yuki explained to me that It was a bit of a complex subject: Turns out an incident took place in Hell two years ago in which a rogue devil murdered her master. This master happened to be a member of the 'Naberius Clan' one of the main pillars of the underworld, somebody akin to a member of Congress or parliament. 

The perpetrator was precisely this Kuroka and she became a widely hunted criminal in the underworld with a status similar to that of Hasshaku-sama (Although Kuu was even more dangerous), she was on the run and that's when she joined Khaos Brigade. She, however, had a sister who wasn't guilty of anything and this sister was taken in by the Gremory Family as the only survivor left from the Naberius Clan incident.

Rias took her as a member of her peerage and renamed her. The girl's name was Shirone and now she's Koneko-chan. 

While we weren't here, they interrogated Kuroka about Khaos Brigade and who the leader of the organisation was, in exchange she would be given a quick execution in Hell… it didn't matter if she helped or not, she'd still be executed. 

The girl's eyes were lifeless until I said something. 

"I don't know why you're talking about execution and stuff, Sirzechs... she's my prisoner, not yours".

The Satan and Grayfia glared at me, the former with a smile, the latter with her always neutral expression. Kuroka was astonished by my words.

"Good morning, Ray-kun. It is as you said, now that we're allies I don't mind making a deal for you to hand her over to the underworld".

"I won't hand her over to know you're going to execute her straight away. I will know all the sides of this story before I make a verdict, if I deem she's not liable to death, I won't send her to you".

He rubbed his temples, "I understand".

"Speak what you have to say, Kuroka... and if what you have to say is worthwhile information I will decide if you get executed or not" 

My words seemed to boost her morale. She spoke... and she spoke plenty.
First, she started by explaining her 'part of the story' as I had said prior, she was the bishop of Lord Naberius' peerage, and he had a good batch of Nekoshou slaves which they were included after being orphaned with the death of their parents. To protect her little sister, Kuroka undertook the most bizarre torture experiments imaginable, if not her, her sister would have to do it... sadly enough, those experiments bore fruits and she became a powerful individual and was acknowledged as her master's bishop due to that. 

Regardless of the results of the experiments, he still wished to experiment with Shirone and make her undergo those horrible experiments just so she could become stronger. That's when Kuroka had it and killed him, destroying all his research. She knew she would be hunted so she didn't take Shirone with her, instead, she left her little sister in a safe place near the mansion where she'd be found, and departed right after. 

As Kuroka expected she was labelled a criminal who'd be sentenced to death upon capture, it was while she was wandering around the underworld that she met a little girl also wandering in a forest, that little girl was disgusted by the noise and was searching for a quiet place. 

The girl introduced herself as the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis, said Kuroka was strong and asked her if she could give her silence.

"She's the leader of Khaos Brigade -nya"

The impact of the information was great, even for me... I have a piece of that Dragon inside me and she didn't look like the sort of person that'd create a terrorist group to destabilize the supernatural community. 

Michael and Sirzechs had the strongest reactions, they were visually anxious. What Amaterasu said turned out to be the truth, there were very troublesome individuals involved in this organisation. 

"Even if we were to join hands together, all of us including Lady Amaterasu... we'd still be unable to even scratch that dragoness. Compared to her, the Heavenly Dragons we were worried about are babies" Michael confessed.

"But at the same time she'd never been one to be involved in the secular world, why would she now?" Sirzechs commented. 

"Ophis said her objective was silence and in order to attain that silence she gave us power in the form of small snakes, you should have seen Cao Cao use one of them and I have one too".

The snake manifested in her hands, it was twisting and coiling, but she didn't give it to Michael or Sirzechs, she gave it to me with a begging look, 'Please get me out of this' those eyes screamed at me. Her eyes were gold and slit, so beautiful like Ely's. 

"There are many factions of Gods involved with Khaos Brigade and even devils-nya, I learned later that the one giving orders to Lord Naberius was a mysterious very strong member -nya"

"Who is this person?"

"I don't know his name -nya, but he has flowing silver hair like Vali-nya he may also be a Lucifer".

"What did you say?"

"You didn't know? Vali, the White Dragon Emperor's real name is Vali Lucifer... he's a descendant of the original Lucifer -nya".

"This changes things... that doesn't make sense, sacred gears are supposed to be only for humans, is the system-" Michael wanted to say something but stopped midway, Sirzechs was glaring at him. 

"A real Lucifer... if what you're saying is true, this mysterious individual could only be Rizevim Livan Lucifer... and he's someone I have to kill-"

*RUMBLE!*

!!!

Before I even knew it, my eyes were shining in blazing flames. I recalled that bastard who at that time couldn't only kill me, I wasn't even resisting, I wished to die... but he had to step on me like a cockroach first before Diehauser killed me. Rizevim Livan Lucifer. 

"I will kill that bastard myself, Sirzechs..."

I looked at Kuroka whose eyes were looking at me with a mixture of fear and interest, I don't know how hideous I'm looking right now, all I know is every time I remember that moment, I get pissed. 

"You will help me find him, Kuroka".

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

22