Joyful Days II
237 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We ate on the beach's shore, preparing some barbecue, it is illegal to do that but who cares, this wasn't supposed to be a private beach from the start.

Today was our last day in Hokkaido before we flew back home. Akeno, Rias and Gabriel are staying with us for another week, which means they're coming with us to Tokyo for our trip.

It's been fun with them around and also… controlled. We can restrain a bit if there are guests. It was the reason why I had to mark boundaries with Kuu. I know Yasaka is lusty but she can control herself most of the time, that's not the case with Hasshaku-sama, ever since she tasted me, she hasn't been able to get over me. I can't have her chasing me so ravenously while Anna and the girls are around. 
 
"You will start classes in a bit more than a month. And then your birthday…" I was having some Yakitori, watching the girls talk with each other when a voice resonated next to me, kindly and soft. Judging by the tone, it was my mom who leaned on me, contemplating the falling dusk.

These were some nice little holidays, usually we don't leave the house, we should do that more often.

"The system says I'm already fourteen though, it has said that for about two weeks". 

"Elysir says Planetary cycles work differently, it updates at the start of every cycle, not at your birthday, but... judging by how you look, Ray-chan, I wouldn't think you're fourteen" Mom regarded me up and down with what I categorised as her 'thirsty look', the one she gives me when she needs some attention.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, she was wearing a dark red spring dress that waved with the wing, she was also in her Japanese form, looking ravishing.

"I want to go somewhere to train these new abilities I got, Mom. It could be hell but I feel more thrilled to go to a different world, like Solution's or Tsunade's. We still have to check if Elysir is there" I hadn't lost sight of my objective, only delayed it.

I had even planned to attend my last customer in the hotel where all the gear was already prepared, but these girls just made me waste a whole week dragging me over Sapporo from Arcade to arcade, manga shops, maid cafes and all the fun one had to experience in this place. 

[To thoroughly check, it would be more efficient to stay in that world for several months as I run a scan, the bigger that universe is, the more energy and time I'll have to spend searching] Horus answered me. 

My mom giggled, "Mommy is thrilled to go somewhere different, once this trip to Tokyo is finished I'll ask for a temporary leave and we can go~ we should bring the girls along, Kuu-chan too" 

"With Kuu…" I sighed, the problem is... if she comes along I doubt I'll spend much time training, she's going to keep distracting me... and I'll have to keep using her naughty little mouth.

"She's your servant, isn't she? Won't you make her stronger?" Mom played with my hair.

"I'm trying to draw boundaries with her". 

"You told her to stay at least a hundred metres away from you until we return to Kyoto". 

"Yes, I did" Perhaps I was a bit radical but we're master and servant, she has to cope until then.

"Do you know where she is? Exactly a hundred metres away from you" Mom pointed towards a few rocks in the distance. If one paid attention, there was the silhouette of a woman squeezing out by just how tall she was, as if she noticed my gaze her eyes darted to me before setting back on the sunset. Certainly, she was there stalking me. 

"That woman… she's obsessed with me and it is a bit overwhelming".

"Aren't you obsessed with her too?"

I groaned, can't deny that. I think we just happened to get obsessed with each other at the wrong timing. If we were in a more private setting with no guests... who knows how many times I would have splurted my milk in her by now. I already went through this with Yasaka... I'm still going through this phase with Yasaka actually.

"I won't lie to you, I like her... but I'll treat everyone evenly. Even mom wants some attention, right?" I leaned on her, and we took a small chance when the girls were all looking away. Our lips met tenderly to the point I almost forgot where we were and quickly separated.

"Mommy has been enjoying herself in the background, but I want to play now~". 

Her clothes changed into a golden bikini in a flash of light and she pulled me to the water.

"Oh, Reina-san!" The girls joined us right after, our last game of the day before the night engulfed us.

...

We headed back to the hotel; the girls went to sleep first all tired after enjoying themselves to the maximum. We found Kuroka and Koneko were already there and for some reason, they looked battered. It must have been tough training that they're doing... I'll have to ask her later. 

Yasaka didn't come today, so she must be coming tomorrow early to take us back, we didn't need to, but she insisted she'd do it... she resisted vehemently on me taking a different method of transportation that wasn't her furry back. 

Kuu arrived late at night and found me sitting on the sofa, waiting for her. 

"Should I sleep somewhere else?" Her voice sounded cold and unhappy, totally unlike her flirty self.

"Sit" I patted the couch next to me on the sofa and she sat in her full-blown tall self. She didn't say anything and just looked at me, I also didn't say anything and only waited to see how long she'd last... it took her two minutes before her eyes began shivering and she bit her lips. 

"Can I touch you?" 

"You can…" 

She started by caressing my hair and as a response, I caressed hers that reached all the way back. It was light skinship, mere caresses, something platonic... until her fingers trailed my skin, going down towards my crotch, that's when I grasped her wrist with a frown. 

"Sorry" She apologised when she saw my unhappy expression, but I just sighed and put her hand on my chest. She began rubbing me there but even as she did that I noticed how her eyes were completely focused down there. 

This youkai is hungry for my milk.

"There is a lot more to me than just a dick, Kuu… lay down on the sofa, stomach down" I ordered her, standing up. She was confused at first but still did as I asked, imagining my intentions... she already knows I do massages, although she hasn't experienced them. 

She has experienced the miracle of my hands though. Hasshaku-sama heed my orders, dressing in just a white dress tight against her body, no underwear. The sight of her body alone could already induce a boner in me... but I resisted the urge for both our sakes. 

"I'll teach you something better~" 

I got in position, intending to do just a hard session of kneading on her lower back, tights and legs with no oil.

"Uhm, this is!-" 

Her reactions were as anticipated, she grew harsher, I noticed the dark aura around her body going even stronger, and I had to massage her temples. The uncontrollable lust in her mind, when unsathed, gave way to wrath. She's a youkai of lust, repressing her desires is the same as a drug addict who suddenly stops, but perhaps even stronger. 

She growled with long teeth but calmed down at the face of my powers, eventually settling down as I kissed the back of her neck and licked my way down her body, tearing the garments she had made with shadows until she was bare in front of me. 

I didn't hear any further words from her, only moans.

"Oh~"

That night, I taught Kuu that there is more to me than delicious cum. She may still be thirsty for me the day after, but at least now she knows she can look forward to something else if she behaves properly. I carried her to her room and kissed her good night.

"If you're a good girl, I'll treat you well". 

"And if I'm a bad girl?~" She asked with her eyes half-closed after I put the blanket on her, amused that the blanket just couldn't cover her completely, she's an eccentric one for sure.

"If you don't behave, I'll ignore you". 

"…"

I already learned with Yasaka that this whole punishment thing doesn't work. She proactively seeks punishment because she prefers when I rough rather than when I'm kind and at the end of the day, the outcome is the same, pleasure… so I'll do another take since I'm unable to inflict pain on them, that's not who I am. 

"I'll be a good girl…" She said with a satisfied smile. She's satisfied without giving me head, that's a good start. 

When I left the room, mom was waiting for me outside, sitting on the sofa next to the one where I was massaging Kuu, I mean... since that one was flooded with love juices to the point the staff would have a hard time cleaning it. 

"As expected, you made her happy~" 

"She's troublesome but I don't dislike her, no… I like her".

"Her or her mouth?"

"Both".

I sat next to her and she leaned on me, whispering something sweet in my ears with a tone that indicated sobriety, she wasn't the least interested in sleeping: "I can do that too you know? with my mouth". 

"Ho?~"

***

1 chapter x day.

Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

15