Joyful Days I
370 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I dribbled the ball across a team of weaklings, and it crashed harshly on the concrete court and bounced back to me as I passed Akeno first, she jumped on me as if we were playing catch instead of basketball.

With two steps I arrived in front of Rias who didn't think twice before sliding on the floor foot-first trying to get me down as if we were playing football... but it was all for nothing, I jumped and evaded her. 

Lastly, Anna was there standing like a gorilla and waiting for me. I executed a clear feint to the right and she fell like a baby, then I switched my momentum to the left and bounced the ball harshly to follow my pace. Like a phantom she caught up with me, clearly using her powers. 

I grit my teeth and did another feint, throwing the ball towards the basket without even aiming properly, she turned around to see if it would go in, only to see me flying and dunking it into the ring. 

"Hell yeah!"

"Ray-chan, you're cheating!" Anna complained.

"Ray-kun that's not fair..." Akeno followed. 

As for Rias, she rubbed her butt that got scratched by the concrete, only a fool would do that wearing a bikini. 

"Cheating...? It is not cheating if you girls are also cheating, are you even playing basketball?!"

"E-Eh, I-I don't know what you're talking about~" My childhood friend played monkey, she distracted me with her cuteness and tried to steal the ball but failed miserably once I put my foot forward and she tripped on it, falling face-first on the concrete.

"That's rude!"

I laughed and found somebody had stolen the ball from me, it was a beautiful angel... wearing a white bikini and bouncing all over the place. It was honestly easy to steal the ball from me using those foul distraction tactics. 

"Don't worry girls, I'll avenge you!"

She dribbled the ball on the field like an expert, jumped from the mid-court and dunked it, almost shattering the ring with her sheer suppressed strength, a seraph is a seraph... how convenient it is to have twelve wings.

"Gabriel-chan, you can't dribble with your wings" Anna deadpanned. 

"Using super strength is also prohibited" Rias frowned.

"Fufu, flying is illegal~" Akeno remarked. 

"You girls broke all those rules already!"

"I can't!? Sorry!" The angel was at the border of tears, I had to come and pat her head to let her know what she didn't wasn't wrong. She was just copying us and since none of us were following rules, she didn't either. 

I took the ball from her and smashed it on the ground over and over, ready to score again.

"You know what? Everybody do whatever you want~" and so, I started dribbling back to the opposite court, only to see a stream of destructive energy brush past me, dig a hole in the court and explode the sand of the beach we were at.

!!!

I glared at Rias who in response pouted in disappointment that she failed her shot clearly intending to reap my life.

"You said we could do whatever we wanted, Ray! You're too good at this game so I have to get serious!"

"Okay, but you don't need to kill me!"

I continued on my way forward towards the basket, evading life-or-death threats coming from these girls. Anna donned her youkai form and used her claws to chase after me, Akeno giggled and released lightning strikes while Rias used her barrages of destruction.

Gabriel jumped on me and held me in her embrace, delaying my movements by pushing her voluptuous saintly body against mine, draining my energy, and leaving me open for attacks that shouldn't take place in a regulated basketball match. 

"Hyan!" I had to shove her away and run away awkwardly trying to hide my bonner beneath the shorts.

*BOOOMMM!*

*BOOOMMM!*

*BOOOMMM!*

I jumped and dunked the ball once again, finally shattering what remained of the court.

"You girls suck big time. With all that handicap and you still couldn't beat me".

"L-Let's play volleyball next!" Rias grit her teeth and challenged me. I have already defeated them in the arcade yesterday. Swimming, running, basketball and now they want to do volleyball. 

I rejected the challenge and swiftly evaded a last lightning strike that fell on the spot where I was, I glared at Akeno and saw her licking her lips and shivering, tired. 

"Don't lick your lips, Akeno..."

"Arara fufu~ Ray-kun, I just love playing with you!"

"Pun intended?" I think she doesn't mean playing basketball.

"Intended~"

...

We extended our trip to Hokkaido further than necessary. I played plenty of games on the beach that Yasaka rented for us. It was something difficult to achieve at this time of the year with all the tourists on and about, but she managed to do it for our sakes before leaving to 'attend to some matters' which I guess have to do with Kunou-chan.

We were only supposed to stay here for a day, but it ended up prolonged.

It was just the five of us. Anna, Rias, Akeno, Gabriel and me. For the last week, Kuroka and Koneko have been together, bonding and training. As for Ely, she had to switch to my mom who in turn had to stop fooling around and start managing the trip to Tokyo that would take place next week. So, she remained in the hotel, using a borrowed computer.

Hasshaku-sama... *sigh*

Sanae and Yuki were having the time of their life, taking the chance that Anna was staying with me all the time. I'm sure they're having some lovey-dovey time and they needed it, Yasaka told me she resolved her issues with them and that made me happy, but she also told me they would be working together from now on.

Things seemed to finally steer in motion for her after Cao Cao's death.

...

After our 'basketball' game finished we took a rest and had some icecream, sitting in front of the vast sea and enjoying ourselves in a circle, only Gabriel was to the side, lying down and enjoying the sun, seemingly about to sleep with her wings all covered in sand. 

I was wearing black trunks and they were in a bikini; I couldn't keep my eyes out of Anna… and Rias and Akeno.

We're all supposed to be fourteen years old, although Akeno and Rias are the earlier two why are those girls so busty already?

"Ray-kun, you keep staring~" Akeno giggled with a mild blush and so did the other girls, I didn't want to have those thoughts on them yet, but I didn't know what those girls were eating to get like that… I mean Anna is justified but what about those other two, why are their boobs so-

No, I can't think like that!

"Ray-chan… you shouldn't be looking at other girls" Anna pulled my sleeve with that ever-so-killing cute glance of hers. This girl has grown up... I didn't notice when she turned like this. Tall, long black hair, full breasts that squeeze out of the bikini, thin waist and a full soft butt.

I look older for a fourteen-year-old, but she definitely doesn't look like a fourteen-year-old either. 

"Look at me only…" she told me, taking the ice lolly out of her mouth and putting it in front of me, I took a bite out of it and she smiled giddily.

"That's not fair Anna-chan, you can't hog Ray-kin for yourself, we're all playing together!" Rias pulled my other sleeve with a pout and sparks struck between them, lastly, Akeno came from behind, pressing her boobs on my back.

This is the dream of any boy... any boy who wasn't reincarnated and is older than he looks, right now I feel like the police will come for me at any minute. All I have to do is make a mistake... touch some place I should not, and they will be on my arse. 

Akeno twisted my head to look at her so close we were almost kissing, sparkling the other two "It is not fair that you leave me out just because I'm the least pretty, Ray-kun?~"

Least pretty? She must be insane. I gulped, she was wearing a purple one-piece bikini that joined top and bottom leaving an alluring hole on her belly, it was a mixture between sexy and childish, it almost felt deliberate.

"I don't think that's true…" I said unconsciously, falling into her trap as her lips approached further.

"Does that mean you think I'm the prettiest?"

That's when I realised this vixen set me up. Rias pulled me out of her claws while Anna pouted.

"So… who is the prettiest?" The crimson-haired princess wasn't going to let it go now that the subject was raised, they had spent all day trying roundabout ways to ask me this question, now that it was on the table... I had no way out.

"Ray-chan…" Anna pulled my sleeve harder in her white bikini.

I sighed, even if she set me up, my answer was clear. I pulled Anna and embraced her like she was my teddy bear.

"Of course, An-chan is the prettiest and cutest".

"Hehehe~" The girl laughed victoriously and kissed my cheek before she stood up and skipped out of my grasp, heading into the sea leaving a bubbly atmosphere around her that didn't quite match the fact that whenever she stepped, the sand froze. 

She was so happy she lost control of her powers. 

Akeno and Rias looked at me in shock. Girls, you can't expect me to choose you over my childhood friend, and there is also the fact that Anna has to suck my blood in a bit to feed herself.

If I had to say honestly -with no threat to my life- those three are equally pretty with Rias standing a bit forward with her exotic western looks and blazing red-head. I used to love redheads until I met Ely who changed my scopes completely. The competition was fierce between Akeno and Anna, especially because the former seemed to have a mild and growing innate skill at seduction… but if I had to choose who to cuddle to death, it would be Anna.

In a few years, once they have fully matured into the gorgeous queens they're supposed to be, I'll have to judge again. I took a gulp as the real powerhouse approached after she heard our argument.

"Kids, don't fight. Fighting is bad!"

The Seraph had the face of a saint and the body of a devil. Gabriel was no doubt one of the most astonishing women I have ever seen... if not for the abundance of beauties that's been near me during this second life, I'd say she's up there with Ely.

Although she's not aware of it, her clumsiness gives her an extra layer of lewdness that could only make me grit my teeth. It was a purity any man would wish to corrupt.

"We're not fighting, Gabriel-chan. Let's go, I'm hungry!"

Anna was the happiest right now, she pulled Gabriel across the sand and I followed. but I was stopped by both Rias and Akeno who were giving me disheartened looks.

"What about us?"

"Girls don't do this to me, you're all astounding… why does there need to be a prettiest?"

I picked both of them and gave them a kiss on the cheek each, leaving them flustered and skipping heartbeats. Oh, the beauty of youth love; I know they already have a crush on me, but that's going to be difficult to develop as we live in completely different worlds. 

The blushing Rias hooked her arm around me, "You don't know anything…"

Akeno did the same, "There are certain things we girls don't like to lose in, Ray-kun".

"You have been too close to him for a while, Akeno".

"I never saw your name written on him, Rias. Let's go, Ray-kun. I'll feed you!"

***

1 chapter x day.

Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

16