Blind Trust
419 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Ray Lux]

[Race: Higher Demigod (Multiversal Sun God)]

[Planetoid Cycles: 14]

[Chaos Points: 3.499]

[Rank: Higher Demigod (Lvl3) - Chaos Points until Lesser True God (Lvl4): 25.000]

[Authorities:]

Sun: 90%
Infinity: 20%
Void: 5%
Fire: 100%
Light: 70%
Moon: 60% (+30%)
Life: 70%
Death: 30%
Fate: 10%
Soul: 80%
Space: 50%

[Client List:]

Yasaka Okami
Tsunade Senju
Solution Epsilon.
Grayfia Lucifuge.
[Bookings: 1]

[System Capabilities: 20%]

[Active Abilities:]

Avatar of Fortune.
Limbo.
Illusion Domain.
Predator.
Sun Stare.
Sun Explosion.
Moonlight Mist.
Radiation

**

**

I thought my days would be chaotic, I left the crowd of girls that noon and went to sleep together with Ely, telling them I'd be back later and that they could fend on their own until then. There is money on the counter, Yakisoba on the table, drinks and snacks in the fridge and a massive TV screen in the living room... I'm sure they can get busy quickly.

only to find out that an inconsiderate Seraph was already partaking in my wife's boobs, using them as if they were her pillow and sleeping soundly. 

I didn't think twice before shoving that thief aside and lying down in my rightful spot. Ungrateful angel, what do you know? do you know how much I was sucked last night, move!

"Hyan!" She moaned, falling flat on the other end of the bed, still sleeping but clearly uncomfortable as the unprecedented softness disappeared. I embraced Ely, she released soft and happy snores that only enhanced my drowsiness.

Finaly I could sleep, only until I heard someone knocking on the and I knew exactly who it was.

"Kuu, go away..."

"Master, don't be like that~"

"Clear out!"

"You promised you'd give me more later... master I miss you..." She kept knocking on that door.

"It has only been a few minutes".

"And yet I miss you... master, don't you miss me? I feel empty without you, we can have a lot of fun together".

I know exactly how this youkai works, I just had to ignore her... if I open that door, I'm fucked, literally. That day I managed to circumvent the disaster and ignored her lustful calls, but for how long?

**

**

Two Days Later, Takamagahara, Main Palace. 

In one of the main springs of the palace, with sacred water flowing across, three individuals lay back or more accurately, two lay down on the edge. Yasaka and Amaterasu sighed together while the formed moved the little fox away from her mistress' lap and onto her own. 

"Kunou-chan~"

She didn't get an answer from the cute sleeping fox. 

"As long as she's here she won't be able to resist the divine aura" Amaterasu stretched her hand to the edge of the springs to bring two cups of sake.

"Thanks for taking care of her, Amaterasu-sama" Yasaka bowed with a smile and played with her daughter's ears

"You should have always brought her to me first" the Goddess sighed.

"I know, but..."

"I never accepted your marriage with that man. I never accepted him as your mate, I never accepted your pregnancy... but when I first saw Kunou-chan, I liked her. The secular matters of Japan are for you to resolve, that is your responsibility as my priestess. But when it comes to Kunou-chan, you could have relied on me".

"..." Yasaka's ears dropped, there were words she wanted to say that she wouldn't say and Amaterasu understood, she took a long sip of sake and laughed with a bit of self-mockery.

"I understand you found a master who takes care of you better than me. He is a god, but he behaves kindly, like a human. I wonder for how long" She took another sip, Yasaka hadn't even touched hers, but Amaterasu had already downed a cup.

"The gratitude I have for you will never cease, Amaterasu-sama".

"But you love him more than you love me, your faith is no longer coming to me or Takamagahara, it is going to him".

"I do" Yasaka bit her lips. In the end, Amaterasu had noticed the matter regarding the faith.

"And that's perfect... but you should understand that like this you can't remain my priestess. Takamagahara needs the faith of our worshippers to thrive, I created this system to rid myself of that responsibility, I placed it on the priestess' shoulders".

"I understand..." Yasaka placed Kunou to the side and stood up, the water springs cascaded down her body alluringly as she knelt in front of her goddess.

Amaterasu remained silent, a bit hurt at Yasaka's disposition to stop being her mistress.

"Like this, I can serve Ray-sama wholeheartedly... I'm sorry, Amaterasu-sama, and thanks for everything" Yasaka waited, but the extraction of her authority over the leylines never came. 

"I said you couldn't remain... I didn't say I was going to remove you as my priestess" The goddess pouted. 

"Eh? Sorry, I don't understand."

"I don't want you to stop being my priestess. I'm sorry for not having helped you back then... is that the reason why you're so eager to stop being my priestess?" there was no regret in the goddess expression, just a droplet of sadness.

"Amaterasu-sama, that's not how it is... It is only that I wholeheartedly love Ray-sama, and would like to devote myself to him!" Yasaka was shocked, she never imagined she'd ever see this goddess apologise for her conduct which to her belief, wasn't wrong. One couldn't expect Gods to involve themselves in every secular concern. 

"You can continue to do so, and you can continue being my priestess".

"But if you don't appoint a new priestess, then the faith..."

"If Osiris becomes my consort, there won't be any issues, he will be acknowledged as the Patron God of Shinto alongside me and the faith shall still come to Takamagahara".

!!!

"Does that mean you acknowledge him!?~"

"Why are you so happy sharing your mate with me?" The goddess sighed, going for the second bottle while Yasaka still hadn't touched her cup. 

"I'd prefer to touch upon this subject with a few drinks. Would you like a different beverage?" Amaterasu offered, a bit consternated that Yasaka wasn't drinking.

"Oh, don't worry about me. Lately, I'm on a milk diet~"

"..."

"As I was saying, I'm happy to share because Ray-sama is amazing! You're a lonely goddess, Amaterasu-sama, I'm sure he can make you happy as well!"

"I'm not lonely!"

"And the milk-"

"I don't want to hear it, you perverted vixen! I knew you were backed up after his death, but to think it was this much".

"Fufu~ it is just... I can't have enough of that boy. He makes me feel like I'm a young girl once again".

Amaterasu heard Yasaka's love stories and downed her first cup of the second bottle, admittedly a bit jealous at the happiness she irradiated, she was never this bright and lively.  

"In any case, it is not that easy. I would have to fight Anubis... she proudly declared him as her husband while I was present" This was her main concern.

"I think you're misunderstanding something, Elysir doesn't have an issue... with me or with Kuu or any girl that approaches Ray-sama"

"But she still wishes to be at the top of the hierarchy, I can't be under her".

"..."

Yasaka sighed and watched her down the second bottle, it was clearly a matter that was annoying her. Amaterasu's hand raised and a golden ball of flames manifested, the one she had given her, the one she had received from Elysir. 

"The laws contained within this small sphere are so profound... they make me feel like a mortal even though I'm a goddess... I can't begin to comprehend them, if she created this that means the disparity between her and me in the laws of the sun is akin to that of an ant and a human... she could this pantheon effortlessly".

"..."

"I can't lose to her, Yasaka".

The kitsune giggled, "Then don't lose to her~"

"..."

"Isn't it great to have a friendly competition once in a while? when was the last time you felt challenged, Amaterasu-sama?"

"Never" The goddess' eyes broadened. 

"Being challenged, isn't that what Godhood is about? Ray-sama and Elysir and in a completely different realm, they label themselves as 'Multiversal Gods' and now thanks to them we have the opportunity to touch upon that realm".

"Multiversal Gods, quite the haughty tag" The Sun Goddess scuffed. 

"With them, I have learned that there are worlds even beyond with existences we can't even fathom, I believe their arrival in this world must have been an opportunity for us to understand and organise each other better... they're a blessing and I want to help them".

The hearts in her eyes couldn't be denied. More than a girl in love, she was devoted to a cause. 

Yasaka giggled and lay back on the edge, putting the bottle aside and releasing a nice exhalation, "It feels like life has become a lot more interesting since he is around".

As a response, the kitsune merely licked her lips, "You have no idea~"

She stood up, ready to go and take her daughter along. 

"Are you going back to Hokkaido?"

"No, in a week Ray-sama is going to travel to Tokyo, I'll take that chance to take control over the East Youkai Faction".

"Are you sure you want to make such an abrupt movement? The East Youkai Faction has connections with Tsukiyomi and Susanoo, if they want to make a move on this, I can't stop them".

"Fufufu, they can face me if they so wish, I will have Hasshaku-sama and the Shinchu supporting me".

"That woman? even if she's troublesome, she's not strong enough-" Amaterasu was going to say, but then she recapitulated in shock, 'I had forgotten... how troublesome that boy is!'

Yasaka's giggled as she vanished in a gust of golden flames.

"Who knows, Amaterasu-sama? By then she may have evolved into something even more terrifying~"

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

19