Black & White II
653 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She had useful information, she was powerful, she wanted to survive and she had cat ears... leaving the big boobs aside, I didn't need to think twice. 

"I won't be handing her over to you, Sirzechs... I have a score to settle with that Rizevim" I stated and he didn't quite like that.

"Ray-sama... what exactly happened between you and Rizevim?" Grayfia asked me but I just couldn't say that in my previous life, he killed me, I'd have to reveal why and the Septem Diebus too.

"I can't tell you... but it is important for me so, I'll be taking Kuroka as a servant".

"Yes -nya!~" Kuroka accepted broadly, she doesn't even know who I am, she doesn't care I killed a bunch of the people from her organisation... it was that or death. 

"You wish to take both criminals, Hasshaku-sama and Kuroka as your servants?" Sirzechs frowned, "I can allow Hasshaku-sama, but Kuroka..."

"They're only criminals to you devils, they're not criminals to me. That's right, I'll be having them both" I had already decided on this, and although I had no lewd intentions with Kuroka *cough* yet, she would have to stay with us, that or she could flee right after but then she wouldn't be useful to me. 

"If that's the case... would you mind coming over to hell to speak before the pillars? You know I'm the Satan Lucifer but I still have to act responsibly according to my rank, I can't just let you take both criminals like that" He explained to me and stood up, it sounded more like an order than a request.

"Then you and I will have to disagree on this, Sirzechs" I stood up as well and we faced each other, he was taller than me and irradiated a level of power that I could only compare with Ely, nevertheless, I'm not afraid. 

I feel I have become a lot stronger.

*RUMBLE!*

He tried to intimidate me with that pussy red aura of his, but I released my own and the floor around me began to smoke due to the heat.

"Nya!" I had to stop when I saw Kuroka's tail was about to catch fire and even Grayfia flickered between us, putting a hand on each of our shoulders but speaking mainly to her husband. 

"Sirzechs-sama, Ray-sama... please calm down. I believe there is a better way to resolve this that doesn't involve both parties growing unnecessary enmities".
We both nodded at each other and backed off, truthfully I didn't want to fight him and surely he also doesn't want to fight me but he has a position to protect while I have my pride. 

After putting off the smoke on her tail Kuroka skipped a few steps and arrived behind me, tugging on my sleeves. 

"Ray-sama, please understand that even if Sirzechs-sama wishes for you to take both of them, he still needs to answer the pillars regarding this matter. 'I let him take both' is not an appropriate answer".

I understand what she said, but... it is not my problem is it? *sigh* but it would not be very considerate now that I think about it

Michael stepped forward, "Can't you just ignore it, Sirzechs? Nobody is here except for you two, which means except for you two and Rias-san, nobody knows that Hasshaku-sama and Kuroka were even here. If they don't know why must you give explanations? just hide it".

I looked at the angel in shock, the angel of all people was telling someone to lie, but what he said made sense, what's more, he said that with such an angelical face.

"You're asking me to lie to the pillars, Michael?"

"You're a devil, this can't be your first time lying..." I mocked and Sirzechs' eyebrows twitched.

"You have devils in a low view, Ray-kun".

I stretched my hand forward.

"I'll give you Rizevim's head once I get him and you can show that off to the pillars to get a raise or something... we could fight over it, but I don't want to fight you, Sirzechs. I don't regard you and Grayfia as my enemies, you are my friends".

They helped us a few times, they have been polite to us, and they haven't asked for anything in return, Grayfia is a potential customer, they have a lot of money, Rias and Akeno are cute. Too many reasons to keep them around, I would be stupid to antagonise such a connection.

"I also don't want to be your enemy... my wife told me your hands are too good for that~"
I looked at the maid who merely had a mild blush on her face, I didn't think she'd tell her husband that, isn't he jealous or something, he seems like he's relieved.

He shook my hand with a smile although I imagine he's having a hard time making this concession.

"I will let you have both of them... but you never know who is looking, Ray-kun. If this matter were to be reported I would have to stand before the pillars to get an explanation".

"And if that happens I'll be standing there with you".

"I have your word".

After this incident both Sirzechs and Grayfia got into some sort of teleportation spell, the next second... only he disappeared.

"... huh? Did you make a mistake?"

"It is not that, Ray-sama. I ask that you understand Sirzechs-sama in this matter. After the incident with Naberius, the pillars have been upset with him due to his 'incompetency'. He is in charge of domestic affairs, which means this issue resolves heavily on his shoulders. Taking Kuroka and executing her publicly would have appeased the pillars greatly. Do you understand now why he wanted to do so?"

"..."

Her words did cast a new light on Sirzechs' intentions. I will have to repay that man somehow... I'm not one to have debts of emotions with people.

"I understand, I'll repay you somehow".

"And I know exactly how you can repay us, Ray-sama~" she smiled. 

"Eh?" I don't know why but there is something ominous in her smile.

A paper and pen appeared out of nowhere and she stretched it to me, "Please give me your phone number, that way I can contact you whenever I want a massage booking".

"Oh, that? Sure, I don't mind".

"Do you massage men as well?"

"I do, I'm a professional in my craft, Grayfia".

I gave her my phone number but additionally, I also told Horus to add her to 'that' list. I pulled on her sleeve and whispered in her ears, "Wouldn't you be interested in something more intense, Grayfia?"

She blushed but didn't make distance between us.

"Ray-sama, I'm a married woman with a child... we can't..."

"A gorgeous married woman with a child, let me correct that. Also, what's the problem? You're so naughty, I was talking about a more intense massage, Grayfia, nothing else..."

She ended up nodding meekly and Horus got her through the procedure, she was a bit confused at first regarding the screen and stuff, while I was explaining her that, Michael frowned next to us, but I didn't think I needed to conceal this from him.

[Grayfia Lucifuge has been added to the list of Customers].

...

"Another thing, Grayfia... aren't you taking Akeno and Rias with you?"

"Oh, about that. Ojou-sama, Akeno-sama and Koneko-sama will be staying with you in Kyoto for two more weeks, then I'll pick them up as they start classes in two months and Ojou-sama still has some pertaining matters in the underworld".

"... who decided that?"

"Ojou-sama, Akeno-sama and Koneko-sama will be staying with you in Kyoto for two more weeks~"

"Did you ask Yasaka-"

"Ojou-sama, Akeno-sama and Koneko-sama will be staying with you in Kyoto for two more weeks~"

"... I don't have a choice, do I?"

"No~"

After dropping me the cuties, Grayfia departed in her teleportation spell. Kuroka sighed in relief, she was saved. 

"Thanks -nya!" She jumped on me, pressing those breasts against my face and clamouring,

I had to put her down and make her remember that I still don't know her that well.

"Don't worry -nya! I definitely won't betray you and stab your back -nya!~"

"That's a bit too specific, don't be raising flaws... just wait for me outside, I have some matters to discuss with Michael".

She departed amidst jumps of happiness

"So, Michael-"

"Gabriel will also be staying with you for two more weeks, Ray-kun, please take care of her for me~"

"... Pardon?"

He teleported away with that oh-so-angelical smile. I left the room and found myself in a huge conundrum that I had no way to avoid. 

"Ray-chan~" (Anna).

"Ray-sama!~" (Yasaka)

"Master!~" (Kuu)

"Ray!" (Rias)

"Fufufu~ Riri!~" (Akeno)

"Onii-chan..." (Koneko)

"Master nya!~" (Kuroka)

"Son-in-law!~" (Sanae)

It didn't matter where I looked, except for Yuki sitting in a corner, all I saw were beauties and cuties. I only had one thing to say about this.

"Don't call me Riri, Akeno".

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

21