Sacred Union I
388 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of going straight to business, I wanted to give Mom a good time. We left the hotel and went for a walk along the sea, but before that, she made me wait for a bit and changed into a beautiful black dress that contoured her hair perfectly.

I gawked when she left the bathroom.

"How does it look?~"

"Perfect..."

What an astonishingly beautiful Japanese woman, if there is a Yamato Nadeshiko in this world, it has to be her. She showcased a playful smile and lifted up her dress to show me that even beneath that perfect silhouette of hers, there was still more to see, a sexy black bikini that was so small I wouldn't let her use that in public under any circumstance. 

"You kept that quiet, mom..." I gulped a mouthful, it was amazing how she could be so perfectly sacred with her dress on, and perfectly naughty without it. 

"I didn't have the chance to use it, since we're having a night date, I should use it now".

She hooked her arm with me and giggled happily, I was dressed in casual black shirt and shorts with a Hokkaido logo, wearing white sneakers, she was looking forward to this casual stroll of ours. Reina used her hand to draw a flat line between the top of her head and mine, I was less than an inch taller, and we were almost the same height.

"I didn't notice at what point you became such a big boy, Ray-chan".

"Isn't it normal?"

"It is not normal when I'm almost six feet and you're just fourteen yers old but I'm glad," Her hand trailed down to my crotch, giving it a good feel and whispering on my ears something that gave me a hard time, I was getting second thoughts about this date.

"This one is also bigger, mommy is proud Ray-chan ended up being so big in many regards".

"Mom..."

I might as well just take her to the room, so I thought until she pulled me out of the hotel.

"Let's go~ tonight Mommy is yours, you can do whatever you want".

"Anything...?"

"Anything~"

...

And so I took her to the date I considered she wanted, it was eleven o'clock and yet the city was bustling since it was a Saturday. She attracted all the gazes, understandably so... there was no woman more perfect than her in Hokkaido tonight. 

"Yum~" She hummed as we had some cotton candy. 

We didn't stop to have dinner at any restaurant as we had already filled up with barbecue but I thought having a few pints was within possibility. 

"Ray-chan, you're still underage..."

We were in a small queue to enter a restaurant that looked prestigious and had a bar, I didn't care about pretences and clenched her butt there and then, enjoying the feeling of her immaculate flesh and also, the jealous gazes. She blushed and leaned on me, taking a whiff of my scent. 

"Am I not underage for this, mom?"

"Mou, do whatever you want... I said I'm yours anyway"

When we were about to go into the restaurant, a caucasian man walked past us, he was holding his Japanese girlfriend by the boobs as if flaunting the goods he had. She was attractive indeed with long auburn hair, a tight dress and heels. 

He looked at my mom and gasped, even his girl did. I frowned, his face wasn't even focused on Mom's face, but instead on her cleavage. 

"The fuck you looking at? Clear out" I spoke in English and he understood what I said, the foreign language attracted even more gazes. 

"What's your problem man? I'm just looking at this gorgeous sister, your goods. Hahaha! how much was she for the night?~"

My and my mom's eyes twitched, I was about to step forward, this man just insinuated my mom was some slut I rented for the night. Reina didn't let me resolve it, instead, she took a step forward

"First off, I'm not your sister. Second, you're running me and my son's evening. If you don't move, I'll burn you".

The temperature increased and he saw the flames in Reina's golden eyes, nevertheless, there was confusion in there. 

"S-Son?"

"H-How perverted, they have such a roleplay... mom and son"

The comments didn't wait to come and I sighed, taking my mom by the hand and leading us somewhere else, it would be impossible to stay peacefully here with everyone just looking at us and gossiping.

I found another restaurant and took her there, we ordered a bottle of wine and sat in the furthest corner upstairs. 

"Next time, I'll just book a table..."

"I thought about saying it out loud but... are you ashamed?"

She asked me with a downcast expression, "What's wrong?"

"Are you ashamed that we're mother and son, Ray-chan?"

"Well... I don't care, mom. If I cared we wouldn't be like this. It's just that they will be looking weird at you and making ill comments about you, I don't care if they say anything about me, but I don't want them to say horrible things about you... so let's keep it quiet, okay?"

I held her hand, hoping she understood... she has a completely twisted and skewered concept of what a mother is, even with everything we are and everything we have done, she doesn't mind shouting to the world that she's my mom. 

Reina held my hand back with a determined look, "I don't care either! I don't care what they say, you're my beloved son!"

"..."

She leaned forward on the table, her lips waiting and delicate, wearing a faint red lipstick. 

"I don't want to keep it quiet. I feel very proud of it~"

"Look who is doing whatever she wants~"

I raised to meet her lips and we kissed tenderly, entwining our fingers on the table. All I want is for her to be happy, I don't care what people say... what we are is not good, but I'm not trying to convince anyone that it is, I'm just living my life to the fullest, holding someone dear me to me close, that's all. 

We shared our drinks, talking about life, movies, her research and the fact that she was a little pissed that the whole trip to Tokyo was planned by Grayfia only so her Gremory Family or whatever could get closer to us. She and I have always had a lot of communication.

"When are you going to tell Anna-chan?"

"That's... a complex topic, I don't know how she's going to react to it. You, Ely and Yasaka are okay with it but I don't think she will be up to this sharing thingy we have".

Anna-chan is a normal girl, with... normal parents. She goes to school like everyone else, is sweet and caring, she's my best friend and I like her... she also likes me, I can tell she has a huge crush and the moment I was fearing is approaching us, the moment when normal boys and girls start getting in romances. She's waiting for my confession this trimester and if I don't do it, she's going to do it. 

What she doesn't know is that I'm already in an... entanglement... with many other ladies and that I have already gone beyond just kissing with them. I want to tell her, I just don't know how. 

"Ray-chan, I want you to marry her".

"Eh?" I tried to see if she was joking but her countenance was serious. 

"Anna-chan is the sweetest girl that I have seen, I want to be that cutie's mother-in-law!"

"Mom, are you in the position to ask me that with the relationship we have?"

"I want that girl to be my daughter-in-law!" She pouted, clearly resolute. I didn't know if she was saying it for me, or if she just wanted to cuddle Anna-chan for the rest of our lives. Probably the latter. 

"Okay okay, I'll see what I can do".

"Just come forward to her. Tell her: 'Anna-chan, I like you. I have a big family and I want you to be a part of it' with that handsome voice you have!"

"..."

I didn't know what to say. That's actually a pretty good line.

I sighed and took a sip of my wine, I made a resolute decision to not play with Anna's heart. 'I'll tell her everything and whatever conclusion she reaches, I'll just face it, that's what's fair for her'.

It relieved me to talk to her like this because I had been bottling that up and thinking relentlessly like an idiot about what the best approach was. Before we knew we drank the whole bottle but neither of us felt the slightest bit tipsy. Alcohol wouldn't get us drunk; I'm a Demigod and she's my avatar. 

We departed that restaurant at half past two in the morning. The nightlife was starting to die down with the clubs closing up and people heading back home drunk and wasted. Mom and I walked on the shores of the beach, she played around and I just watched. At some point, she stood there, with the moonlight reflecting on the sea and jumping on her body.

"I enjoyed our date, it was wonderful but..."

She giggled and lifted her dress to show me her small bikini thong and the two fat wiggly cheeks that puffed out of it. 

"Are you sure there is nothing else you want to do with mommy tonight?"

***

  • 1 chapter x day.

  • Each 300 power stones you get an extra chapter.

  • Find up to 20 advanced chapters in my pa-tre-on.com/photosphere (I plan to pile up to 40).

Please leave a comment and a review, it helps my book!

13