Sacred Union II (+18)
486 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhm~ I-If you're a butt boy or a boobs boy... I don't know anymore".

I had her against the wall, butt sticking out with my face sinking right into it, just like I wanted her. We were in our private hotel room instead of the suite, what I'm going to do to her… it may be heard next door.

"Uhm~" she bit her finger with quivering legs; I wasn't even doing much yet, just taking a good look at her ass in 4K first row, it was glorious, full and toned, curvaceous like the ripest peaches, her tights were also full and went perfectly together with that ass, all glorified by a thin waist that made men crazy about her, those bastards were looking at her all night, but I expected as much.

All this perfection, mine.

"You're perfect, mom. You and Ely are magnificent".

"S-Should I switch with her?" Her voice fluttered, she wanted to flee to the background. 

"No, not yet… you can't run away, mom".

Perhaps she can feel it; I'm more anxious than usual. Tonight was perfect, I loved the date and now I'm hungry. I made her raise her arms to pull that beautiful dress, it did its job but it was time to go.

All the lights were on but dim, and all the curtains were closed. The brightness increased her awareness as she tried to cover but for nough, we usually had our intimacy in the dark but not this time, I wanted to see every inch of her.

I knelt down once again and pulled her naughty bikini bottom, that thin string was wet with her delicious fluids.

"Nude?" She asked me and I laughed a bit, I tend to always leave some garments on, and she's used to that, it makes her sexier, she also must have prepared this bikini expecting me to leave it on, but that's not my plan this time.

She raised her legs one by one and I threw away that bikini to who knows where. Her top was still on, but her breasts were squeezing out after I teased them relentlessly.
I began by opening her legs, there was so much arousal that several strings of juices parted between her tights.

"Were you excited tonight, Mom?" I prodded her pink moist petals, they were soaking with dense love juices, the heavy arousing musk alone told me it wasn't just now, she's been wet for a while. Her pheromones were on fire from the start.

"Very… I was looking forward to this since we left~ but the date only increased my eagerness… when you grabbed my butt in front of everyone, I loved it".

"You're unexpectedly honest" I smirked.

"Ahn~"

After spreading her legs open to give myself room, I licked my way forward, starting from the bottom to the top in a single long wanton lick, savouring it, replacing her juices with my saliva. She moaned and contorted against the wall, her hands holding my hair, more than to support herself, to caress and make it comfortable for me.

With how delicious she was, I decided to extend my ministrations and put one of her legs on my shoulder, then dug in sinking my tongue inside that tight hole, feeling it constrict and moisten up further. I held her butt and pulled it towards me with hunger.

"A-Ahn~ R-Ray-chan it is sweaty there…"

"It is delicious here".

I made sure to make the sloppiest and naughtiest of noises to stimulate her mind, using my powers in my tongue. She had several mini-orgasms but resisted earnestly for the big one. That's when I decided to pull out the big guns. 

I turned her around much to her shock and started licking her asshole.

!!!

"Ray-chan, n-not there!" She screamed in a hurry, she has always been apprehended in this area unlike Yasaka, and that's why I love teasing her here, she always reacts like this. 

"Why not?~ it is very clean here huh, were you expecting something, Mom?" I pressed her legs together and bent her waist down, she held onto the wall and all of her naughty self was exposed to me. Her ass was so voluminous that I had to spread it open to see what was inside properly. I pulled one cheek to the side and found my target. 

"No! It's just Ahn!~"

I stuck two fingers inside her pussy and kept teasing her asshole with my tongue, not pushing it in, just teasing for now.

"Just what?"

"S-So good!~ never mind, keep doing that!~"

I resisted the urge to laugh, she was a bit selfish for once, getting more into it, taking the back of my head and pressing it against her butt. My god, it is so big and soft. I'm a boobs man, but this ass can make you have second thoughts. 

I transitioned between licking her asshole and licking her pussy, giving an occasional hard suck to her clit. I was even using my powers and was shocked she hadn't given me a huge orgasm yet. 

When I released her a huge volume of juices were pooling beneath as her legs quivered.

"Are you holding back?" I frowned and stood up and removed my shirt and shorts, throwing the sneakers away and embracing her from behind.

"Mommy just wants tonight to be lengthy and wholesome for the two of us, baby..." She panted, clearly at her limit. I see what she wants to do, usually, she'd last two orgasms before collapsing. Her stamina and libido weren't very strong, but she wanted to step it up a notch tonight. 

"Then let's make it unique" Her calling me 'baby' was the last straw I needed to resolve myself. 

I twisted her head and stuck my tongue inside her little mouth, wreaking havoc and taking her to the bed with slow steps, always having a rock-hard member pressed against her butt like she was at gunpoint. 

That was the naughtiest and hungriest of kisses, it allowed me to know she was just as needy as I was; needy to reach the end.

We reached the bed and stumbled on it, I fell on top of her and pinned her down but she resisted, turning around halfway amidst giggles to lick the bottom of my chin and draw her tongue around it until she stuck it in my mouth.

I was on top and her legs spread around my waist, holding me tight with her arms trailing along my armpit, holding my back and pressing it against her.

We kissed more now than the whole week combined, I raised my waist and aimed my member to her vagina rubbing and rubbing.

"Uhm~"
She moaned in my mouth and her waist started rocking to meet my motions. Rubbing and rubbing.

Rubbing and rubbing until the head of my cock started a slow entrance.

!!!

"Ray-chan!?"

"What is it?~"

"Y-You want to do it?"

It was as if all of a sudden she became nervous, her body shivered like a lamb, and my head was already beginning to spread her pussy open.

"You're so perfect tonight, why wouldn't I want to do it, Mom?" I kissed her cheek and kept on, licking her neck down to her breasts, playing with her nipples as my waist ever so slowly, pushed in.

I felt her adjust and spread her legs the furthest possible, she hugged my head against her chest, nearly asphyxiating me with how big it was.

"Hmn?"

"Come inside mommy, I'm ready~"

She didn't even need to tell me. I had decided the moment I saw her with that dress and that bikini that I was going to make love to her tonight. I wanted to wait until I was older, but missing such a perfect opportunity… I wouldn't be a man.

"Oh~" she gasped. I rose and held her waist, pushing in and marvelling at the tightness to the point my mouth opened wide. I can't recall, ever… to have tasted such a delicious pussy; she was certainly made for me from the inside to the outside.

Her insides constricted and pulled me in, so tight I had to bite my lips to not bust a nut right away, it felt like I was entering her asshole instead of her pussy. I haven't had sex in a long time, this experience felt as if I was truly a virgin in body and mind and this was my first experience.

Our fingers entwined, she wasn't a virgin either but her pussy certainly felt like one with how tight it was. I heaved a breath and laid down on her chest, getting in position to give one sharp strong thrust, pushing all in one go!

*PA!*

"AHNN!~"

Reina gasped and so did I, her pussy released a torrent of juices, a climax induced by my mere intrusion. I buckled my waist to go in an extra inch and sighed a breath of pleasure, starting some mild rocking motions and kissing her neck.

This felt so good I could die.

"Oh yes! Ahn~ It's amazing!" She screamed, twisting my head and kissing my lips. There was no pain involved. Only mind-bumbling pleasure.

It felt so good I felt like an amateur, recklessly thrusting in without regard to technique or distance, just the mere stroke of my cock in her vagina felt like a streak of electricity that coursed my body. She clamped on me with such strength that every thrust was a struggle, it was hard to pull out, and there was a lot of constriction and resistance to push it.

That struggle felt so glorious and pleasurable.

A brilliant aura started to emit from her and her skin began to change in colour to her tanned one, matching mine. I thought it was Ely for a second, but it was still mom.

"Mommy loves it, keep going, faster!"

Dammit, I would go faster if I could but her pussy also has bloody super-strength!

Her movements turned more intense, meeting my thrusts, our kiss never broke not even to breathe.

*PA!*

*PA!*

*PA!*

"Uhm~! Uhmm!~"

We were thirsty and eager, so into it and into each other that we missed tempo several times, and sweat started to run as we entangled. I thrusted, and she humped... nothing else mattered. 

The limit came too soon, I wanted to thrust in more but I couldn't, it was so intense I had to release her mouth to moan.

"AHHNN!~"
"UHH!~"
My teeth clenched, and she hooked her legs around my butt and buckled her hips up, she climaxed too, hard. My hot cum invaded that equally hot tunnel, like the sun. Her hands clenched the bedsheets, and mine clenched her waist, keeping her tightly attached to me as ropes and ropes of cum were released.

I've never had an orgasm so strong… not in this life, not in the last. The seemed squeezed out of the edges by the sheer volume, trailing a line across her asshole and onto the bed.

When every drop was released I collapsed on top of her, panting and crawling up. She was also panting when my eyes opened, hers closed as if still savouring the aftertaste of our delicious love-making.

"I love you, mom… stay with me forever".

Her eyes finally opened to regard me, love-struck and detached.

"M-Mommy promises... forever~"

She took my head to kiss me with her tongue doing the work, naughtier than ever, uninhibited… as if she had confirmed just now that our love was correct.

**
**

I was right all along, my son is the only one for me. This warmth inside me, nobody could ever make me feel like this, only him. Complete… that's the only word to explain how I currently feel, it feels as if I accomplished a divine task, my purpose of being.

There can't be more love than this, I refuse to believe there is deeper and more meaningful love than this!

'Elysir~!' I called for her, anxious to know how she felt about what we had just done, we both had been looking forward to this, I expected Ray-chan to do it with me in a few years but he resolved so soon.

[A-Amazing... more, I want more...]

I can feel her twitching inside my soul, she received the same impact I did… it was like a sledgehammer destroying every barrier or inhibition I could have. But it was not enough.

"More…" I also want more of this, there is too much lust inside me... I have never felt this horny. When I saw Ray-chan panting, he looked like a different person, like my man. 

I kissed him and pressed him on the bed, getting on top clumsily, I don't have experience… I don't know how to do it. But I know what I want… I want more of that warm semen inside me, I want Ray-chan to moan again like he just did.

Hence, I took his length and pressed it inside me once again, otherwise, his seed would flow out, and it would be a waste.

"Uhm~ mom… I'm sensitive".

"Ahn~ me too".

I took him inside once more, he belongs here, there can't be anywhere in this world he feels better than when he's inside me. I love it when you moan, son… moan more for me, make that exhilarated expression from earlier.

I started rocking my waist slowly, placing my hands on his toned chest, and rubbing his nipples, anything in the hopes that he'd feel better, climax and give me more of that cum. 

His arms collapsed to either side of his body, and he allowed me to do whatever I wanted, just like that night years ago when we first started this relationship. 

"How was mommy's pussy, bad boy?~"

"It is the best in the world… I love it and I love you, Mom… you're the best".

There was no falsehood, his words only fueled my strokes and desire to please him.

"Then love it more… love me more, Ray-chan… moan for me, fill me with love".

...

From that point on, he held my waist tightly and did just that... all night, until the sun squeezed out through the dark curtains... my son transformed me into a woman, and I turned him into a man. 

17